APIANT Reviews

APIANT

API Integration Software - Cloud & Self-Hosted

4.7/5 (17 reviews)
William V.

A powerful, versatile API integration platform delivering extensive capability thru intuitive tools.

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Daily ease of integration and API connectivity without limits!

Pros

The library of component assemblies and subassemblies that have been created and vetted in the crucible of real life integrations provide an powerful jump start to each and every integration task. This library also speeds the process of learning the capabilities of the system through providing functional examples of a wide variety of possible applications. Apiant constantly enhances and broadens the platform and its capabilities based upon realtime feedback from their clients. The platform has several levels of depth to allow the user to traverse from basic assembly creation to the deepest conceivable custom integrations. The platform also provides an organizational model or metaphor that eases the burden of keeping track of and maintaining the integrations over time.

Cons

There is clearly a tradeoff between the extreme depth of the platform and the ease of getting up to speed on all of its capabilities. But my clear preference is for this type of platform that, with a reasonable effort, can be effectively utilized for almost any task in its focus area, rather than a platform that is easier to grasp all at once but runs out of gas (capability) at a critical point.

Janice K.

Amazing and intelligent team, easy to work with

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Pros

Apiant is so powerful in what they can accomplish, yet they make it look so simple. As an individual who doesn't have a whole lot of experience with API integration, this was a superb software to learn from and use on a daily basis. The platform is extremely user-friendly and the customer/tech support is quick and really helpful. Apiant staff are intelligent and respond very quickly to all of our queries. Apiant was able to integrate dozens of our clients with QBO & Tipalti (our payment processing platform), enabling it to even handle multi-currency bills and accounts which is really important considering we are an international accountancy firm. On top of everything, they're actually quite affordable which is a plus plus.

Cons

There are a few kinks that can be worked out, such as the Connections page that should show which user accounts are connected to which app. I believe they have already worked on a fix for this, but again, very minor. The best thing about Apiant is that they value feedback and will actually consider and implement changes to their software to make it as user-friendly as possible.

Eric G.

Powerful Automation, Bespoke Solutions

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

For several years, Apiant has provided me with automation solutions that no other automation platform could touch. With Apiant, we are able to build robust integrations and workflows with practically any software in our toolbox.

Their biggest value, for us, has been the professional services that they provide. I've been amazed at how quickly and easily we are able to work with their team to build some truly custom automations and integrations.

Our efforts with Apiant has saved our organization literally thousands of man-hours and has enriched our own solutions offering.

Pros

Able to build complex workflows quickly and easily. The Assembly Editor gives you so much more capabilities to work with. No limit to the apps that you can integrate with.

Cons

The Assembly Editor could require a bit of a learning curve for some.

Charlotte K.

Everything I could have asked for

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Saves me 7+ hours a day, takes off all the stress, gives me so much more time to focus on other aspects of my business, and lets me perfectly do everything I could for my business.

Pros

This has made my job possible. I can not imagine all of the manual work I would be doing by hand if I hadn't have found Aliant. It saves me 7+ hours a day and because of that, I can focus on other aspects of my other businesses instead of doing monotonous work. Their tech team has been able to customize it for me and help me with specific needs. It's honestly been a dream, a blessing, and I'm so happy to have been able to find it.

Jose E.

Apiant is almost there. The tech is better than almost all players, and the support is personalized.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

I'm a business owner in tech. I know how quickly a technology portfolio can get out of control. Apiant's a great way to rationalize a tech portfolio without embarking on an often failure-prone and expensive tech rationalization project.

Pros

Very flexible. API IPaaS is in that stage where you still want to be able to write code if you have to. The cleanliness of the handoff between platform and custom code is great. The way they segment users is also very good -- one SaaS platform can have multiple versions of an endpoint local to different customers.

Cons

The pricing is a little confusing. It seems to be positioned around where Zapier and IFTTT are, but the engagement model is closer to Workato.

Jen H.

Endless possibilities

Reviewed on 2016/11/06

I was able to automate my whole film distribution business with APIANT. 9 apps talking to each other. Their devteam also custom made some integrations for my manufacturing provider kunaki and a custom app I built on Knack. Flawless integration! Integrated Apps: Kunaki, Shopify, Knack, Streak, Gmail, Twitter, Quickbooks, Wix, Webmerge

Pros

Power. support. Flexibility. Customization. Ease of use.

Cons

No mobile version.

Jeff G.

Apiant is Awesome

Reviewed on 2017/02/24

I have been a customer of Apiant for about 3 years. I run a small nitch website development firm focused in the recruiting and staffing industry . I use the system for my clients helping them automate their recruiting businesses.

Pros

Cons

No Mobile yet

Bill R.

Apiant automations have taken us to the next level

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Apiant has automated our purchasing, tracking and some of our order processing.

Pros

The apiant team developed automations for applications no other company we contacted wanted to tackle. Customer service has been excellent and issues are handled quickly.

Cons

Automations are not something we can create on our own.

Mark H.

Fast, economical and so worth it!!

Reviewed on 2017/12/22

Pros

Apiant is not only priced better than its competitors, but it also delivered a technologically superior experience to automating our company. The system is forward thinking and way more user-friendly than we could have hoped for. Everything is now integrated and running smoothly.

Cheryl S.

The process was flawless and support spot on!

Reviewed on 2017/12/22

I cannot find a downside to having this software. Task that took time now is totally automatic. We highly recommend Apiant!

Pros

My business is fully automated as a result. Time management is essential in our industry and having this automation is saving us time and money.

Tim B.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2019/01/05

Christopher C.

The ease of use and quick customer support makes this an extremely valuable service.

Reviewed on 2017/12/27

We are able to have two api connector securing new business and directory data. Before this api we can only up dates 90 record in 2 hours. We now are able to update 80 records every 5 minutes.

Pros

Error messages are emailed and view able in the Dashboard. I also appreciate seeing the amoun tof tasked used and remaining.

Cons

Would like more video tutorials available to be-able to self learn and expand knowledge of the connector.

Jennie S.

Huge value

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

We used Apiant to transfer email addresses from people who took our survey to mailchimp so that we could send follow up emails to them. At first there were a couple of issues with collecting the data, but the support staff was extremely accomodating and worked with us directly to make sure the data was being collected correctly and transferred to mailchimp as it was suppose to. Everything worked fantastic and, apart from a slight hiccup as mentioned, the setup of a transfer was simple and fast. Comparing it to some of the other services that do the same thing, Apiant was a fraction of the cost and performed fantastically. We will keep using it and have already recommended others as well.

John N.

The Preeminent Webhook/Intergration/Automation/Everything-You-Could-Ever-Need Software

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

Quite simply, my business would be unfeasible without APIANT. The sheer volume of what I do with this service has allowed my business to operate in the black. For example, in the last month alone, I've run over 10,000 tasks; an amount that would bankrupt me to try and manage with staff, overseas or domestic. And of course, each of these automations have worked perfectly, even with the work load assigned to each of them.

The real genius of APIANT is, without a doubt, the ease of use. Details like a filing system, copy automation function, or even the dashboard for creating an automation all comprise an ambitiously friendly and easy-to-learn user interface and user experience.

Richard C.

FREAKING AWESOME!!!! Only company that could zap Acuity Scheduling to Hubspot CRM tasks with time and date!

Reviewed on 2019/01/29
Review Source

Pros

Amazing customer service. The reps were able to take our requirements and build a custom integration. We needed to connect Acuity Scheduling appointments into tasks inside Hubspot CRM. No other integration company came back to us and worked through the issue like she did.

APIANT along with the reps and the team solved this problem for me and my client.

You can create just about anything with APIANT. Love it

Cons

It wont let me put no cons, just a great system that can help you achieve your requirements of two pieces of softawre. Awesome work

Mruth S.

Big money saver for our organization!

Reviewed on 2017/02/03

Thanks to this platform, we were able to link our different softwares so instead of hiring people to manually transfer the data from one software to the other, it all happens automatically. Now our data is transferred at the frequency we specify. The platform was able to integrate all our major softwares. Our company has been able to save thousands of dollars per year due to our reduced personnel.

Cons

I would appreciate the language on our login page being easier for a non-programmer like myself to understand.

Francesca A.

Easy to use, amazing support

Reviewed on 2019/03/19
Review Source

Pros

It's easy to understand and create.
Easy to customize
Easy to reach help and support
Easy to troubleshoot, everything is logged

Cons

Been using it for about a month, have no complaints.