One of the best business planning tool i find till now

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Pros

upmetrics provides Free inbuilt templates which user can directly copy, Real time collaboration, Super fast, Easy to use, Free writing, Export Plan in DOC file, easy to share with anyone same as google file sharing, Pinboard is the most unique feature

Cons

Dashboard is missing, software needs more inbuilt templates, add some investors information module if possible.

As a first time entrepreneur, I was skeptical about using any kind of business planning...

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

1. You don't need a management degree or professional experience to create your business plan on Upmetrics. Just sign up, answer a few basic questions about your business, submit and you're done. Also, who knows your business better than you?

2. It is user-friendly, customizable, and fast.

3. It's a cloud-based software that means whatever information you fill in the system is safe and will be kept 100% confidential.

4. You can find a customizable template for your specific industry. Just edit it as per your requirement and you're good to go.

5. It is easy to collaborate with team members in real time. We were able to make changes and discuss feedback, all in real time without having to switch to another chat window or application.

Cons

Well, my first experience with Upmetrics has been quite seamless. I just followed the prompts on the application and kept doing what I was being asked to at each step. As for cons, the biggest con of using such apps is that you can't collaborate or share or edit your copy without an internet connection. But guess we all are pretty much used to this fact now. Apart from this, I think Upmetrics can come up with multiple options for templates for each type of business. Otherwise, it has become my go-to app for all of my business planning activities.

Sansan F.

Reviewed on 2019/04/07

Rajan R.

Super cool business planning tool we have ever used

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Easy to use, user friendly. Great user interface with prompt actions in mind.

Pros

It’s awesome. No really, it’s super cool that we (engineers with no business background) now can make a damn business plan in just 2 hours.
Some really good features i would love to highlight are
1) It's damn easy to understand tool and really helpful step by step guide
2) Built-in template which helped me to complete my business plan in just 2 hours
3) Modern, User-friendly and fast UI (if you are familiar with Google doc, its easy to use)
4) Real-time collaboration with my team members (I just loved this)
5) Easy to share my business plan with my peers and with investors

Cons

Damn, though i did not find any cons in software for my business plan, i would love to give some feedback which can be useful for may be others.
First, there should be more templates which anyone can use. also it would be good if you guys provide some feature where industry experts can give their advice and guidance on improving our business plan.