Areitos Reviews

Areitos

Internal social networking for workforces

4/5 (23 reviews)
Raul D.

Incredibly easy to use.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/17

Pros

It is like linkein, but it narrows the market and allows latino professionals to communicate and network. The way in which the categories on my page are listed on the side (community, career, etc.) and it's subtitles makes it easier to follow than linkein. It feels like a mix of facebook and linkein.

Cons

The job search section. I would like to be able to make it less location and job title specific. For example: If I type on the job part 'Program Coordinator' and 'New York' nothing happens. I am also not able to search without location. If I don't really care where I end up, but care more about position, this might be a problem for me.

It's very straight forward abs easy to navigate. I live having access to news, jobs and networking!

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

Easy to use and navégate and find new connections, I also love my personal webpage and the fact I can add my heritage!

Cons

The mentorship feature can be improved to allow for video conferencing services. We now dont have much time to meet in person.

Apps is great. It is very much user friendly

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

It's user friendly which is the most important thing interms of using any product. Most of the time new apps doesn't have that much of great performance time but comparitevly this product has decent performance rate.

Cons

I won't say least but definitely they can improve on performance of software. Also one thing i noticed was there is no space to highlight the papers or programs

Louis M.

Introduced to the software and it was used friendly from the start. Great place to grow in my career

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Freelance opportunities and hope to connect in the future with internships or possible jobs.

Pros

I like that I'm able to meet others with my same background and want to grow professionally. A great place to network and meet great leaders to help find jobs, internships and even mentor opportunities. I also like that it's always getting updated so any bugs get taken care of. Also I can connect my social accounts so that it's easier to sign in.

Cons

I had an early issue that I could not change my personal email to my professional email. But it looks like that bug has been fixed.

Lewis T.

Great interactive social environment. Easy to me professionals within my field of interest.

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

It opened my eyes to the massive community of professional Latinos in the US. It inspired within me a greater desire to persevere in my career and motivate other to do so as well.

Pros

The ease with which i can contact and connect with mentors and mentees. The network also provides tons of news/world articles, which allow me to keep up with world events.

Cons

Its similarities to other social networks. I think the app deserves a more unique feel. I also do like the fact the it never remembers my credentials it gets annoying having to constantly look for it.

Maickel H.

Facejob

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/19

It's a good software but it's like a Facebook to find a job.

Pros

This software it's easy to use because it's similar to the social network facebook. It wasn't necessary to think so much to know the software.

Cons

What I liked least about this software was the few creativity to develop a difference software to any social network.

6.0/10

Areitos clear focus and strong execution make it one of the best overall platforms.

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

A great company that treats its customers like royalty. Your business will not be disappointed in giving your technology platform needs over to these creative and hard-working geniuses. Areitos is affordable and easy to work with, They were willing to customize the platform for the needs of our users. Extremely flexible and reliable in meeting our demands and deadlines. Solid uptime. Excellent 24/7 customer support. If you plan to start a business, you need a web presence. That means you need to choose a web hosting service to provide a foundation for a website. Areitos is excellent for commercial hosting purposes!

Cons

It is hard to come up with a con other than I wish we would have found them earlier. Because they are a newcomer to the game there were not many reviews of this company to base a decision.

Zach N.

Easy to use, great for building and connecting different teams

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

The Areitos software is really easy to use. Regardless of the technical/CPU skills and background of team members using it, everyone was able to get up to speed and use right away.

Cons

I wish it could integrate with more business programs like microsoft's onedrive/sharepoint 365. Being able to integrate would save a bit of time and maybe increase usage/willingness to uptake at introduction of Areitos.

7.0/10
Christine J.

My experience with Latinc app and desktop site have been poor. They don't work.

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

I like the potential of the Latinc network concept, but the network interface doesn't work and the individuals on the network are relatively few.

Cons

It is not responsive to users. I can't log in most of the time. When I try to reset my password, nothing happens. I still can't log in.

Response from LatInc Corporation

Hi Christine, we really apologize for the unfortunate experience you've encountered while login to our platform. We understand your frustration and would like to assure you that we're doing everything possible to improve the user experience of our product.

We are aware of some of the problems (the UI issues) you mentioned as we are actively working on them and improving the platform. It seems from your comments that you are not able to log in, our support team would get like to get in touch with you to figure out what the problem is and fix it as soon as possible. Please submit your contact information through www.areitos.us

Signup has some unique fun aspects. I did experience a few bugs.

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/20

None yet

Pros

The nationality flags are cool. The overall look and feel is very sharp. Plus, the fact that it is both desktop and iPhone app is a big plus.

Cons

I don't have a use for it at this point in life. It feels too much like Facebook and its just another social media app I need to check.

Great for engagement and communication with employees. Really easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

Easy of use and purpose of the software, and how easy is to use for the end user, is literally like FB for employees.

Cons

Communication tools for media, like videos and audio. It's challenging as doesn't allow easy upload for those media types.

Ragan M.

I like, support and use LatInc., which is Areitos built specifically to connect Latino professionals

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

I love connecting to my community with this new tool!

Pros

It is simple, clear, intuitive, usable, attractive, purpose built and steadily improving. These people care about their product and work steadily to make improvements and solve problems responsively and proactively.

Cons

It is early in its development, mildly buggy at times, not always displays just the way you want it to on multiple platforms, but it's pretty good and works on multiple platforms.

Guillermo T.

Great app to help me improve my network

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

Easy to use and connect. Great way to see the users feed. Very easy to access and hopefully in the short future I will replace this app for Linkedin. I would prefer some kind of newsletter or feeds received from the app letting me know what is new

Cons

Still low number of users. I prefer ti manage the website version than the mobile app. Lack of emails letting me know there are new posts, new events, new job postings

Victor S.

Easy to use but the UI/UX is not really good.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Information, contacts

Pros

The information, it's the most valuable thing there. Also, the network of the app is huge and I think you should focus on grow this.

Cons

The design, the colors, the icons, I think you should make a refresh of the website and the logo. Just my opinion.

Joseph O.

Areitos provides a good interactive and networking platform for effective individual career growth.

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

A robust social platform providing a great opportunity for networking, career growth and development.

Pros

The ease of navigation makes the use of Areitos very fantastic Meeting people in the same profession and being able to network is what everyone requires to enhance their career growth.

Cons

I can't report any disadvantage with this platform but just to point out that it has not gained as much popularity as other social media platforms.

7.0/10
Denise P.

User friendly and great to connect with other professionals

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

Easy accessibility, how it can be used by anyone. I enjoy the resources and all the information available. I'm excited to use it every time. I get to connect with more professionals and socialize with like minded business men and women.

Cons

Not everyone knows about it, yet. I hope to help get the word out and spread the news of this new and diverse software, allowing young Latin individuals a platform.

Stacy D.

Really enjoyed the networking opportunity.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

I really liked the overall Accessibility of the LatInc experience. It was easy to use and navigate .

Cons

At the moment I do not have many cons. I do suggest making it easier to utilize it on the phone. It would also help to make it more colorful and attractive to the consumer

Gabriela B.

While the idea/intention of the app is great, it did not provide what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

I liked that it was straightforward on its functionality. Navigation was self explanatory from one tab to the next and it mimicked other social media sites in the profile creation.

Cons

The UI could use some work. There were not many job options listed under my field, and it was not as easy to connect with possible mentors as I expected.

Daniel L.

I am new to LatInc however I am still trying to find the true value

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

The ablility to connect with Latino professionals. There are a lot of opportunities that are not taken advantage of.

Cons

Not enough coverage. There could be much more interaction and engagement between the members to offer value.

Software evaluation did not pass such stage...

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

Social Media development sems to have superior capabilities than some of the competitors, usable for a larger scale engagement.

Cons

Price is beyond the expected amount we expected to pay for a tool with similar characteristics, suited for a different audience than us.

5.0/10
Thalia Y.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

I love the connectivity with other Latino professionals and the ability it gives me to see jobs posted!

Cons

The platform is so similar to LinkedIn aesthetically. I wish it were completely new, although the familiarity is great when you first sign up.

Cristina R.

Very simple platform

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Fills a niche with a unique product, provides content and connection

Pros

Ease of use, simplicity, some very good content, I like the idea of it, what it represents, and what is is aiming to do

Cons

Looks a bit elementary, could look more professional and have more professional content and opportunity for more user engagement

6.0/10
Erik M.

It was ok

Reviewed on 2018/03/18

Pros

The thing I liked least was the interface which was basic and difficult to navigate. The help menu was no help nor was the tech support.