iGradePlus

Write a Review!
Online gradebook & school management system

4.9/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.9/5

Gwen
Gwen

Impressed

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

My overall experience has been great. The customer service surpasses any issues I've had because they are quick to respond and fix.

Pros

The ease and function of the overall system.

Cons

Entering dates on the same assignment for each student.

Brian

Fantastic Grade Book

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

I use this every day to keep data on my students. It is absolutely crucial to my work.

Pros

I love how easy it is use. It makes keeping data super easy. When I have a question or there's a bug (which I'd expect from time-to-time with any online tool) customer service is quick to fix and provide support.

Cons

It really isn't much of a con as it sometimes has bugs that crop up - it's part of being an online tool. Customer service is quick to make fixes and provide support, so I really can't fault this tool.

Lisa

Love -Hate Relationship

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

Overall a decent product but the management part needs improving. Student records should easy to access

Pros

I love the easy access and simplicity of moving through the tabs screens. The email is great and so is the bulletin board

Cons

I'd prefer if teachers could access all of their courses at once. It's annoying to have to create each subject for each teacher and then manually enter the students. It is very time consuming at the start of each year. The report template needs improving. For elementary students there must be an option to record promoted or retained without having to create so many different templates.

Kathy

Grateful for iGradePlus!

Reviewed on 2020/09/13

Our small homeschool tutorial (2 days of classes/3 days of home lessons) uses iGradePlus to communicate assignments and school events/news to our 40+ families and 60+ students. This is our second year of using this platform when our previous portal shut down. We could not afford most of the LMS platforms due to our size. iGradePlus offered most of the features that we needed and continues to add more features. The BEST thing about iGP is the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are quick to respond to any issues from parents, teachers, or administrators. While iGradePlus doesn't offer some of the features that other platforms do, it provides the basics that we need at a price we can afford. For that and the creative team behind the product, we are grateful and recommend the product to anyone looking for a basic LMS system.

Pros

Customer service is stellar. User friendly platform. Intuitive. Provides the basic grading records, communication, and data records needed by our school. Affordable for small, non-profit educational institutions.
More pros: rich text features, lesson log, many options for setting up grading and classes, student uploads, able to add links, attachments, and images, email feature, discussion feature
iGradePlus team continues to develop new features and improvements (check out their blog!)

Cons

Video tutorials would be helpful for new people learning how to use the platform.

Steve
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

I've used iGradePlus for 3 years now and only high praise for this program and the people...

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Pros

Having worked with a couple of different grade recording programs over the years, I truly appreciate how user friendly the program is. Teachers don't need to spend a lot of extra time with complicated procedures for entering grades. Also, I am operating from a small mission school in Haiti and we have had some special needs over the last couple of years and the service behind the scenes has been second to none. I seriously can't imagine getting the sort of personalized attention we have received from the folks at iGradePlus anywhere else.

Cons

My only frustrations in using the program have stemmed from the quality of our local internet connections here in Haiti and not really anything that iGradePlus would have control over!

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Extremely satisfied with the support and assistance from the Igrade team

Reviewed on 2017/12/02

First, I built my database for my users. With this information, I can easily find parent names and contact information. Next, having the ability to mass email my students by class was a time saver. The software keeps a history of the email activity so I can easily access the history. Most importantly, I was able to attach a large document to a particular course. This was a huge advantage for me as well as my students. Overall, the software far exceeds my expectations and is easy to use.

Pros

Having the ability to attach multiple documents to my assignments and copy my grade book each year are my favorite functions of the software. The software is organized and easy to use which saves me time. An additional feature that I found helpful is documenting a student's performance on a particular assignment. With this online history, students and parents can easily track and understand scores. Also, I can quickly review and discuss assignment scores.

iGradePlus is easy to use and whenever I have questions, the customer service is very...

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Pros

It is easy to use and many nice features from tracking attendance and assignments to keeping journal notes by student. I have used the iGradePlus for over 4 years and each year many new and helpful updates have been added.

Cons

I am very pleased with this software and have not experienced any headaches with it. It would be nice to see more options for customized reports and perhaps an app to use with a iPad/tablet.

IGrade Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

IGradePlus has been very helpful for accountability purposes.

IGradePlus has been very helpful for accountability purposes.

Pros

The software is easy to use and saves information from the previous years. I am a special education teacher and have the same students for multiple years. The site allows me to gauge student growth as well as helping me identify previous lessons, preventing me from repeating lessons.

Cons

I have not encountered cons wit this software.

Ishtiaque
  • Industry: Higher Education

Excellent online gradebook.

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

In general, I found the application to be quite useful. The best value for your money. It stacks up with the other online gradebooks very well, and is better in many aspects. Managing student scores and grades is significantly easier for me now. I highly recommend this application, especially to individual teachers.

Pros

Amazing application. Very affordable. Comes with a ton of useful features, yet very user friendly. Being able to import student data from a CSV file was a big plus for me. Entering scores is fairly straightforward and automated grade calculation is a nice touch. Navigating your way around the application is a breeze. Communicating with students and parents could not be any easier. Customer support is undoubtedly among the best in my experience. Response from support usually comes within a few minutes. They will try their best to solve whatever issue you are having.

Cons

Just nitpicking here, an option to have raw scores only in the grades scales configuration would be nice.

Mary
Mary

I have used igradeplus for three years; and each year the software improves.

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

This software saved me time! It is so easy to use that grading is (almost) pleasant experience.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Everything that you need to track about student performance is easy to update and easy to find.

Jeffrey

Revelatory! Changed my whole professional life.

Reviewed on 2017/10/16

Within three months of implementing iGradePlus everything had changed. My students were 500% calmer, more focused, and better-motivated. Even the only marginally academic ones were working harder, because my school is a sports-focused school, and most of my kids hate to lose at anything, including grades, so when they can see their grades and know I´m keeping score (and know their parents can see as well) it makes them want to work hard to win. Also my students quickly came to trust me more because they could see at any time exactly how I was grading them, and they could adjust when they needed to. The better students even started correcting ME when I would make mistakes in data entry! And then we were on the same team- us against the computer. My job was no longer to judge my students, but rather to help them to get the grades to say what my students wanted their grades to say.

Also, iGradePlus´s customer service is among the best I´ve ever encountered. During the implementation process I contacted the company VERY frequently and they always replied within 24 hours. Not only that, but they were friendly, professional, and responsive- really able to listen to my concerns and take action, even to the extent of implementing features in the software that I had requested. Bug fixes were often immediate.

Pros

iGradePlus has completely changed my professional life, and the educational life of my students. Gone are the days when I had to run around like a harried parent, making sure students knew what was going on and what it could mean for them. Now the information about what they need to do and what it means to their grade is there, always-accessible online, clear and transparent. They have no excuses, they always know where they stand, and it is instantly clear to them and their parents what they need to do to improve. I have to do a fraction of the hard discipline and motivation that I used to do, because when kids can see their situation clearly they generally want to do the best they can with it. And when parents also know exactly what is going on they easily can see how to help. And most parents, in their hearts I´ve found, truly want to help if only they know what the problem is and HOW to help.
My first report card and parents´ evening with iGradePlus were an absolute revelation. There was no stress, no tears, no frantic negotiations and threats from parents- everyone walked in already knowing what the current grade was, and more or less which categories of grades and activities were the problem. We spent our time not arguing but pleasantly discussing subtleties of the students´ challenges, feelings, and strengths. Other teachers started to notice how relaxed I was at grade time, and now much of my school is using iGradePlus.

Brandi
  • Industry: Higher Education

I cant say enough

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

I cannot say enough. Great price, product and best of all customer service. I plan to use this product for years to come.

Pros

It is very easy to use and their Customer Support is quick to respond to any questions and issues. I appreciate I can customize my grade periods, weights and drops. It makes it even easier that I can give each class a color. That really helps me and my students differentiate all their classes.

Cons

I cant think of much. I would LOVE if I could copy whole days of the calendar and move it with a drop and drag to a new day. Now, that may be super techy, but that's the only thing I would LOVE to have.

Jayme

Great software for educators

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Pros

The price is superb and the customer service is great too. When you recommend a feature or have a concern, they truly value your input and feedback.

Cons

The inability to print lesson plans directly from the software.

FACTS

Reasons for Choosing iGradePlus

Features available.

FACTS

Reasons for Switching to iGradePlus

Price.
Ed

iGradePlus, the Grade Book I was looking for ...

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

I found it easy to set up and easy to use.

I found it easy to set up and easy to use.

Pros

Wow, just amazing. A lot of the grade book features I've been looking for years. I've tried so many and ultimately for the ease of use, price, and customizability, I have not found anything that compares.

Cons

If you are using a traditional grading system it works exceptionally well. For standards-based grades, it is difficult to use unless you use some type of conversion (they say this feature is coming). Otherwise, it does everything I need it to do with a clean interface.

Pamela

IGradePlus Review

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

IGradePlus has been very easy for our staff to use and to implement.

IGradePlus has been very easy for our staff to use and to implement.

Pros

It is pretty user friendly for our staff to use to put in grades and to print out report cards. I like that they keep adding various upgrades as well.

Cons

For the grading options, I do not like the fact that the F range is 0% to 59%. All the other grades are in 10 point increments. We have to tell our teachers not to give a percentage below 50% for an F as we have found for high school credits that it can drastically affect the final yearly grade if they have an F at 0% in a quarter in which I have seen a student can lose the entire credit even if a student passed the other three quarters. I wish there was an override for this part. Also, for the high school credits it would be nice if there was a way to override a course's credit for the final report card for an individual student who may have only received a half credit instead of a full credit.

Gail

Great Improvement

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Our organization has used this software for about three years. Initially it was frustrating to use as some of the options were hidden and difficult to find. I've seen huge improvements for the better, over the past couple of years.

Pros

Being able to assign weights to grade categories, attendance section is easy to use, assignments have good detail especially with comment section. Being able to invite students/parents to see grades is very convenient.

Cons

Reports, especially those in excel format are crowded with more information than is needed. Also, not being able assign the same assignment to more than one class at a time is frustrating. It seems that there have been more interruptions in service this year even leading to the loss of some information.

Owen

The most flexible and useful Student Information System we have used

Reviewed on 2022/05/04

iGradePlus has been the backbone and mainstay of all of our Student Management support for several years. Because of it we have fingertip access to all of our important student information and can produce all required reports at will.

Pros

Integration with our existing processes was very easy, and we were able to develop very useful features for managing our Daily Performance Measurement reporting for all students on a timely and effective basis and for keeping track of students on sugar-free diets, etc.

Cons

The one feature that we miss most is the ability to store and retrieve current photos for all students.

Dionne

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District, we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.

Pros

I like the roster because it allows me to see all of our students in one system. We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District and we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.

Cons

There is not a component of iGradePlus that I do not appreciate. I love all of it's components.

paul

IGRADE

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

EXCELLENT PLATFORM THAT IS EASY TO USE BY STAFF MEMBERS. YOU SAVE A GREAT DEAL OF TIME VIA TRAINING PROTOCOLS DUE TO ITS WELL THOUGHT OUT DESIGN.

Pros

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO UTILIZE AND ACCESSING ITS FEATURES IS INTUITIVE, IN TERMS OF NAVIGATION.

Cons

CUSTOMER SUPPORT CURRENTLY IS ONLY VIA EMAIL - A LIVE CONTACT CENTER WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL.

Kevin

dependable

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

The software is easy to use; fairly intuitive.

Cons

Really, for what I use it for, iGrade does what I need.

Medina
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great tool for educators

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Overall I enjoy using the software and find it easy and practical to use.

Overall I enjoy using the software and find it easy and practical to use.

Pros

The quick response is wonderful when I have a question.

Cons

The biggest complaint I hear from students is that the software isn't mobile friendly.

Brenda

Best Overall Grading System

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

I love that if and when I have any questions, the tech support is ALWAYS available and ALWAYS helpful. They answer my email questions very quickly and I am always VERY SATISFIED!!! THANK YOU :-)

Pros

What I love most about his program is that it was easy to set up, easy to add grades for the students, and love the programs ability to generate report cards. It is also great to keep the parents in the loop with the mainstream and sending messages.

Cons

I have yet to find anything wrong with this program.

Abby

Great System!

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

I have enjoyed years of using iGradePlus. The program covers more of the day to day teacher logs , attendance, and grade management processes than any I have ever used. I love the communication it allows between teachers and parents as well.

Pros

This software is easy to use and manages a variety of tasks in the classroom. I can easily attach messages for parents, and they have access to student progress as well. This is a very helpful part of IGrade's online system.

Cons

This software is, of course, technology based. There is the occasional technical difficulty.

Kristi

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

Pros

As a small school, we needed a product that could meet our needs and budget. iGrade Plus offers multiple plans and can be customized. The staff easily adapted to the new product last year. Parents are more active than they were with our previous product. Customer service is prompt and is one of my favorite features of iGrade Plus.

Cons

We would like a way to contact parents via text. At this time, this feature seems unavailable, but I believe it is in development.

Daniella

Good product!

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Overall, igrades is easy to use, and works well. I just hope the company will add a way to categorize students.

Pros

I use igrades everyday at work. The site is super easy to navigate, and I really appreciate the upgraded features that were added to the attendance log.

Cons

One thing that I would really like to see is some way to categorize students. In our system we have students from multiple school sites. We have used little tricks by editing the students name and adding school acronyms so we can distinguish which school a student is at. But it would be extremely helpful if there was an option to categorize students by school site.