Showing 8 reviews of 4

Whozwho

Recruitment & shortlisting powered by behavioral science

Showing 8 reviews of 4
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

This is a Smart shortlisting assistant <--- Assistant - it doesnt do all the work for you

Reviewed on 2018/03/24

Pros

Helps to hire the right people, faster. Use our hiring assistant to uniquely sort, rank and prioritize the right candidates your way.

Advanced behavioral science takes the guesswork out of recruitment, by giving you an in depth view of your shortlist

Cons

Pricing is not available before you give away an email address for pricing. This is not a smart practice and I noticed it on other recruitment software I use/trial for clients.

Noah M.

Great tool for prioritizing applicants

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Used it to post two job openings and review the applicants. We are in the final stages of hiring.

Pros

Prioritization of applications, Personality Test, Skills Ranking, Experience Ranking. For each section that you add to a job application, Whozwho allows you to rank it. For example, the skill of C#, you can specify that you are looking for someone who is intermediate. Anyone who self-assesses as less then intermediate gets ranked lower. This is the same for other criteria such as length of employment, education level, etc. It also auto-posts to Indeed, a great time saver. Price is right for small-business users.

Cons

Needs a some small contextual improvements for US based users - this is not a deal breaker by any means.

Eric C.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Whozwho Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

I am saving alot of time by not having to read through full CVs but still getting the same amount of information.

My HR manager especially found the personality test and information helpful for staff training and dispute resolution.

Pros

I liked the accuracy of the personality test. So far I have found that the employee that I have hired through Whozwho has matched my expectations.

I particularly like the ability to bookmark the progress of each applicant through the hiring process. The way that each job candidate is cross referenced against my company's needs was also useful as I didnt have to read through multiple CVs.

The great feature of Whozwho is that I was able to save money in job advertising. Whozwho gives job advertising on Indeed, Jora, SimplyHired, Adzuno and Gumtree included in their price.

Cons

I think that one or two of the personality questions were somewhat complicated.

I would love to see a feature where I can email my candidates through the app although I'm not sure if this is possible.

Denise K.

Th support staff went above an beyond for my company to get the right talent

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

Hired some amazing people who was very suitable to the role and our organisation

Pros

Range of different platforms it posts to, easy to post jobs, charter check/questions and getting a description of the type of person. Easy to copy URL/Facebook/LinkedIn and share on those sites

Cons

Maybe asked to many question for the personality test, not much traction at first for an entry level role, doesn't delete junk - such as Australian working rights is a must, but when you check there CV they do not have working rights in Australia.