LandVision Reviews

LandVision

Real estate mapping, online mapping & parcel maps

4.1/5 (7 reviews)

Good, nneeds to be intuitive to make heat maps and not make it lag so much when we have many layers.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018

quick measure of property lines.

Pros

Don't need to install anything. I like being able to pull info from the map without having to log into a different database.

Cons

Can't rotate the map. I hate that you can't right click to open in Google Street View. I hate that it I have to do so many things to make a heat map. It should be easier to do.

We use LandVision in our firm for quick access to ownership and aerial imagery.

Reviewed on 2/7/2018

Pros

LandVision is our go-to resource for real estate ownership, mapping and aerials. It provides a quick and precise platform giving us the ability to respond to client requests in a timely, efficient manner. The many dynamic uses of the software are also a plus. Whether for basic or advanced purposes, it allows us to customize our workspaces to depict many facets of geographical information.

Cons

Really the only con I have with the site is the dpi quality of print and PDF imagery. This could be an area of improvement in the future. The system runs off of the Bing Maps platform which helps with the speed of the product but limits the quality of the images.

Helpful For My Business

Reviewed on 5/1/2019

Pros

The amount of property information available.

Cons

How they only upload it every quarter to half a year.

The customer support is great. The software has a lot of great features.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 6/15/2018

Pros

Lots of great features.
It would be great if a representative could come and conduct a LUNCH AND LEARN with our Brokers. I'm sure more of our staff would use the tool and its many uses.

Cons

It Can be a little fickle... One really needs to learn how to maneuver through the software
I don't always use the software on a regular basis.

Very useful tool.

Reviewed on 6/13/2018

Pros

Reliable software that is a great launching pad for more in depth property research. I can easily find information.

Cons

Old maps, needs updating. I find myself having to use both Google Maps and this software to look up properties because maps are so old. Also, would be great to have a streamlined app that goes with the PC version.

A tool for realtors

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 3/11/2019

Its average. It will assist realtors but is limiting in the information and data display.

Pros

I used this software for some aerial imagery. Once I had it up and running, I got to explore it a bit and see that it does have some capabilities and data that is useful - but specifically for those dealing with human geography. You are able to look up ownership, property boundaries and in aerial imagery. This is ideal for realtors, who only really need this information, however, better spatial analyses can be done using GIS software if need be.

Cons

Its tedious and the data is dated. It crashed on me once. Map navigation is restricted. There is free software that can do a lot more and so this would not be my first choice.

6.0/10