1 review

Scholarship Lifecycle Manager

Scholarship lifecycle manager (SLM)

5 /5 (1 review) Write a Review!

5 /5
1 review
Scott K.

Foundant Scholarship Lifecycle Manager Makes my Job Easier!

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

My experience was great. Foundant keeps you on top of the implementation of your manager and is always quick to help you walk through the process.

Pros

I like the ease of setting up a scholarship application in this software. When you sign on, you get a customer service representative who walks you through the implementation process. I can't say enough good things about Foundant's customer service people. They know everything you can imagine about the software and how to tailor it to any type of scholarship application imaginable. I had 4 different applications with different qualifications and my rep., [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knew how to implement each one right away.

I also had questions from time to time on the process and I accessed Foundant's support team. I've never been in touch with support who answered as quickly as their team. There was no waiting on the online chat, I asked and they were on the spot. They kept on the job until my question was answered or problem solved.

So far I have had 21 applicants work through the application process and I don't have any issues or complaints.

Cons

There are so many options available in the software that it can be a little tough to navigate the different forms, processes and options that you can set up. However, with so many variables in scholarships that's necessary.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you for your review, Scott! We are happy to know that Scholarship Lifecycle Manager has helped make your organization more efficient and that you're happy with our customer service!