Mailform Reviews

Mailform

Online print and mailing solution with document auto-import

4.8/5 (39 reviews)
Alex W.

Ease comfort from your own home...

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Got to send a letter to my ex and say happy bday without him seeing my address... Didn't want him to be able to write back to me, or even know the city I live in LOL

Pros

It was great I can send a letter to my ex, tell him happy bday, and he won't know my new address.. what a cool idea, as I send letters quite often...but I am also very busy...so while I am checking email I can send a letter...I am really happy with this option....yay !!!

Cons

More templates maybe? I would pay for them... Y'know like pretty colors or a set up for a letter... Something that would really impress a recipient... It's just an idea...and like I said I would totally pay extra for a feature like that! Yay!!!

Letters are the only way to communicate with my grandma. This makes it possible and easy.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

Bridges the gap between my pictures which are all digital, and my ease of being online, and being able to send physical mail to my grandma who can't hear on the phone or use the internet.

Cons

I'd love the ability to place the image within the postcard rectangle after uploading, without having to use the more complicated design tool.

Kimberly H.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

I was able to send snail mail right from the computer.

Pros

I like that this is so easy to use, especially in a pinch. It's great to use when you don't have any other options and you realize you have a to send mail through the Post Office last minute. It saves the hassle of running out to the post office to stand in line.

Cons

I wasn't a hundred percent confident that my mail was sent correctly. If you need something sent certified, it wasn't very clear, initially on how to send.

Jose H.

very good app

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

more confindence for the client.

Pros

Great job guys! As a coder I respect what you created and as a consumer this service is perrfect for those like me who consider buying stamps, going to the post office or printing things myself to mail a big pain. Well worth the extra cost to not have to deal with any of that.

Cons

the pricing will be lower for send items worldwide. any services give that on this moment and is the opportunity for mailform to do a differentation strategy.

5.0/10
Brian J.

The best thing since mail by horse :)

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Ease of use... fast, and good price. (If you add up your gas it could actually be cheaper than going to USPS).

Pros

So the Post Office seems to always be conveniently closed whenever I need to ship something to a PO box. Mainly the weekends. So having a way to do this from my computer is a lifesaver.

Cons

This isn't really a con... but they need to do more marketing. I just found these guys recently. I would have used them for years had I known they existed.

Some documents made it, but not all of them...

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

It's really easy to use. You just go to the site, register, and put in your contact information as well as the contact info of the person or company you are sending it to. I also like that you can send individual documents, whereas other companies will try to lock you into a larger contract. Finally, they have customization that are great to pick from (e.g., certified mail, priority sending, types of paper)

Cons

I did have an issue where I tried to send a form in that I needed sent quickly. Weeks later, I was told by the receiver that he never received the document. I sent the document high priority with certified mail so this was highly disappointing. Fortunately, I was able to get a reprieve and went to the post office to send it that way instead. Mailform.io did ultimately refund me for this mistake, but it was disappointing I couldn't trust that the document would make it as needed.

Matthew N.

A great, efficient and reasonably priced way to get unpaid invoices paid or send docs by snail mail

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

It is very easy to use. It integrates very well with Harvest (time billing app), and also allows you to upload any documents in PDF format that you would like sent via snail mail to your clients. There are numerous helpful options for the mail you want delivered, including having a return envelope sent and sending the document via certified mail. The price is reasonable, especially if you're using it for the purpose of collecting unpaid balances.

Cons

There isn't a reliable way to track that the mail sent has actually been delivered. Delivery confirmation is not an option, and neither is a return receipt.

Response from Mailform

Thanks Matthew for the kind words. We're working on a delivery confirmation feature, and I'll send you a note directly when its available.

Thank you again for the feedback.

My experience was wonderful

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

Its easy to use and understand, doesn't take long to load and is very satisfied, Used Mailform to send some tax documents. Great design, reliable service, and I didn't even need an account.

Cons

I was really glad to be able to send post cards and letters while abroad. I had a great experience. Don't have a major concern yet

Josh C.

good, great, awsome

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

In my planing period it helps me out a lot.

Pros

this is a really good software it helps out a lot with my teaching I mean like when i go home at night it helps me plan.

Cons

there is nothing is bad about this software it actually helps a lot with my teaching when i talk to my kids they discover new things through it.

Great and fast service!

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

send a professional letter without having any materials!

Pros

Mailform made it easy while I was on vacation to send a professional letter to someone without having a printer or stamps in our vacation rental.

Cons

Mailform could add more options for decorative inclusions or gift add ons if I wanted to send a corporate thank you letter.

Edward W.

Help my businesses to find the right software solutions for specific business needs we had

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/04/05

quickly compare different solutions for a preliminary panel

Pros

I think it is very friendly user, with good categories that speed up the searching process and quickly give a overall view of software solution in order to create a comparisson

Cons

perhaps showing more details about the solutions like more screenshots

Armin M.

It is a great platform!

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

It is very intuitive and price wise it is very reasonable! Would recommend anytime. I no longer have to send letters manually.

Cons

Nothing in particular, sometimes, it seems to be lagging. One time, I believed the recipient received a document too late.

Tessa B.

Very useful

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

How it makes life easier since I have been using this software. It is worth taking the time to check it out for oneself.

Cons

There is nothing that I can say that I dislike about this software since I have been using it. It is pretty great.

Vivian B.

I had issues and the problem was resolved.

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

East to use, simplicity, great support. I liked the part where I could upload once and reuse it.

Cons

The actual envelope looks like a bill or something. Probably nothing you could do about that.

I sent myself a copy of the letter and I never received it.

Nathaniel G.

Excellent fun and easy

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

Making forms is very easy, I am able to connect clientele easily with updates and news on our organization.

Cons

There's not much to dislike really, I have only been using it fo rless than 6 months, so far so good.

Ramin E.

Super quick, easy, and trustworthy.

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

I was able to quickly send mail! ...Since I have no idea how to send regular mail. This product helped me by digitizing the process.

Pros

Easy! UX is great. I just uploaded a PDF, chose the address, and hit GO. They sent me multiple confirmation emails letting me know that the mail was sent and received.

Cons

Design (UI) could be cleaner. Although the UX is great and easy to use, the design and UI could be a little more touched up.

I needed to close a bank account and the only way to do that was with a letter, so I found mailform

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/03

It merges the electronic and physical worlds in a profound way. Almost everything I get in the mail now is advertising or a bill- I'd like to see it become much more personal.

Pros

I was able to mail the letter and close the bank account. It got me thinking though, "I could use this to send lots of letters out." I used to mail lots of personal notes, but now I can send little personalized letter really easily from anywhere.

Cons

I wish there was a really easy way to add a handwritten section on there. For me, a letter should have that personal touch- I'd like to somehow bridge that gap.

Joseph R.

Mail it yourself

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

Will not be a return customer.

Pros

I was not able to travel to a Post Office and needed to mail a typed letter to a court. The transaction was processed on April 8, 2019. The arrival date is April 15, 2019. No benefit!

Cons

They were not clear that it would take longer than if you did it yourself.

Response from Mailform

Hi Joseph. Sorry you had to experience this - we generally don¿t recommend USPS first class mail for time sensitive mailings as the USPS has a 4-7 business day SLA.

Mailform also offers several time sensitive options including fedex overnight or usps priority mail express. Hope that helps for next time - happy to process a refund if you¿d like.

2.0/10

Super easy!

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

Mailform was super easy to use. It was exactly what I was looking for and suprisingly affordable too! I work from home and need to easily mail items sometime and rarely have stamps. This game in handy!

Cons

The user interface was just a tad on the difficult side to use for a non-professional user. I only needed to mail one item. I think maybe a different look and feel for home users would be nice.

Response from Mailform

Thanks a ton for the review. Your candor about our user interface is well taken. Well work on it.

If you could share any specifics on which steps exactly were confusing, that would help narrow in on what to fix

Marcus S.

This works great for me. I have been able to send mail while overseas

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

This works great for me. I have been able to send mail while overseas. There have been a few times I have been in another country and I needed to send a letter to someone who was old fashioned and did not accept email or fax.

Cons

The cost is higher than I would like, but it has been worth it the times I was overseas and needed a way to send a letter.

Noah T.

Fast, easy to use & convenient! Would use again

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Ability to send mail quickly and virtually.

Pros

Using Mailform is so easy to use and fast, I would definitely use this service again. It only takes a few minutes to get something sent through.

Cons

Even though this service is quite easy to use and to the point, I found it to be a bit expensive for a few pieces of paper that I needed to send out. The service surcharges were a bit much, in my opinion.

Response from Mailform

Thanks Noah for the kind review. We are working on optimizing our price. Will notify all customer when this happens.

Please keep the feedback coming!

Tim G.

Easy and fast. Without competition

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

This was exactly what I needed to get a document signed and out the door instantly. Replaces faxing when you must mail in and dont have a stamp/time to go to post office fast and easy

Integration into GoogleDocs is incredible

Cons

confirmation process and understanding when it was received was a little harder to track and account for.. out of sight out of mind is not always ideal

Patrick M.

Great service to send mail online. Easy to use and faster than printing/mailing (but more expensive)

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

Very quick set-up (you don't even need to set-up an account if you don't want to). Easy to use, with a clear and simple interface

Cons

It can get expensive, so I hope that prices will decrease a bit. Also, there is no way to track that the mail sent has actually been delivered. Delivery confirmation is important for critical mail.

Faith O.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Mailing to my family in the states from abroad.

Pros

I like that I can send mail from anywhere in the world. I like that I can upload any image for post cards and make them personal.

Cons

I had a hard time uploading, I had to retry several times before the image loaded and I was able to write my message. I also didn't like that I couldn't send a card to several people at the same time.

Kevin S.

Simple to use.

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Freedom to send documents by postal mail from the comfort of my home.

Pros

I didn't have to leave home to mail anything. It was very convenient. My documents arrived on time.

Cons

I think the price was a little costly, granted I didn't have to make a trip to the post office. If there were some type of discount that would have made it better.