Fullbay

Cloud-based auto and truck repair shop management software

Glen G.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Fullbay was solution we needed

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

Fullbay truly transformed our business. The manner in which we managed shop operations was very haphazard and "seat of the pants" before we adopted Fullbay. Fullbay provided us with a roadmap to streamlining much of our processes. It's not a magic bullet, and it only works if you use it as intended. I personally believe that we could improve in a number of areas of our Fullbay usage if we had the time to stop and really focus on it. Overall, I am very pleased with Fullbay and believe it was a great choice for us.

Pros

Fullbay has many great features and has continued to improve and evolve since we adopted it in 2016. I think the best features are its relative ease of use, and the available tutorials. I also particularly like the inventory module. This is one area that I think we struggled with previously, and although the software does not solve all of our problems, it gives us the tools and framework to truly streamline our parts processes. Also, we are seeing more and more of our customer's making use of the portal. I think this feature holds a lot of promise for the future.

Cons

I really do not personally have any major complaints about Fullbay. We've experienced a few glitches with the interface with our accounting software, but these issues are usually quickly resolved. I suppose one personal issue is the speed with which the product as evolved has more or less left me behind. The level at which I use Fullbay does not take me into the day to day tasks as it once did. As the result I have to play catchup at times. But again, there are always excellent tutorials that usually get me to where I need to be.

Matt B.
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Truck Repair Software I Have Ever Used!

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Great! the whole team at fullbay is always helpful

Pros

I like the flow of the software. It is very intuitive. I don't need to build wok-arounds to make it fast and effective. The program was built by people in the truck repair industrie not by a software company guessing how should do business.

Cons

I don't have many cons for this software because when I make a suggestion it usually gets addressed in the next update or two.

Response from Fullbay

Matt, we are happy to hear this is the best truck repair software you have ever used! This was definitely build by people in the industry, thanks for recognizing that.
We love suggestions, please feel free to keep them coming. Thanks for your business, we will continue to earn it!

Robert J.

Fullbay

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

The ease of tracking calls and sending estimates and invoices to customers

Pros

Ease of creating Service orders and invoicing tickets

Cons

Sometimes finding vin# for Trailers after verifying they are right

Response from Fullbay

Robert, thank you for taking the time to write a review for Fullbay. It is great to hear that you experience ease with creating service orders and invoicing tickets. We will continue to make improvements to the app. We appreciate Magnum's Inc and your business. Thank you!

Alexis G.

Software is always improving

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Overall, what Fullbay does better than anything is improve communications. If one team member steps out for lunch, has to leave suddenly, is on a long call, etc., everyone knows what the customer has approved, where parts are coming from, and what has been done. Sending quote requests to vendors has greatly decreased the amount of incorrect parts we receive and vendors are given the quoted prices when the PO is sent so there are less price corrections needed.

Pros

Fullbay has been evolving since the day we started with it. It is not perfect, but it is great to know that if I see a problem and report it, it will eventually be corrected.

Cons

Since the software is so complex and customizable, improvements sometimes take a while to get done.

Response from Fullbay

Thank you, Alexis for writing this review. The continuous improvement of Fullbay is important to us so we are glad to see that you are seeing results when you report a problem. We love how Fullbay improves communication at Truck Repair & Equipment Co., Inc. That is awesome!
We definitely understand that improvements can take some time to get done. We do love the feedback, so keep it coming. We hope to continue to work to earn your business. Thank you!

Linda P.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Business Management software for any size company

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Full bay has saved us tens of thousands of dollars already. The reduction of data entry in accounting allowed us to consolidate two positions into one, freeing up an entire salary. The ability to catalogue and maintain an accurate inventory has allowed us to start implementing an inventory reduction strategy, and the ability for Customers to authorize estimates online, and view documents through their portal is amazing! Although we're still training our Customers to use these features, it will be a continual time saver as we continue to expand.

Pros

Fullbay has enabled our business to continue its double digit growth by managing our inventory, providing insight into Technician productivity and by reducing the manual entry of accounting and administration functions. We have been able to go paperless and live, while providing our Customers greater insight.

Cons

I would like the ability to filter further with a number of reports, however, for the general user, the reporting is adequate.

Response from Fullbay

Linda, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review about Fullbay. We are so happy that Adrenaline Diesel is experiencing double digit growth, congratulations! We will pass on your suggestions to our development department and definitely appreciate your feedback. We want the reports to meet your needs. Have a great day!

Troy W.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

From the very first day Fullbay was very much interested in our success as a business and with the use of their software. Fullbay has always been extremely professional and prompt with our questions or needs. This partnership with them has helped push us to ever higher levels of service and excellence. I strongly believe we owe a lot of our growth to Fullbay. It frees us up to manage and service our fleet customers. From start to finish we are better, faster, and more accurate than we were before Fullbay.

Pros

Ease of use, portability, and professional appearance towards customers. So easy to train new users and I can work from anywhere I need to. Our customers love the way their invoices look and their access to their portal 24/7.

Cons

I really have nothing that I do not like about Fullbay. We often perceive problems, but those are sorted out quickly by our support team. There are very frequent updates and changes that continually improve and polish the software.

Response from Fullbay

Hello Troy. We appreciate this review and for giving us 5 stars in every area! We are happy to hear that training is going so well for you, and that your customers love the customer portal! We hope that helps keep customers returning to TDI. We will keep the updates coming, and we welcome you to keep the suggestions coming too! We will continue to earn your business. And, we will always be interested in your success! Have a great day, Troy!

Samuel G.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Software that will get your company organized

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Fullbay has allowed our shop to operate in a more organized, accountable fashion. We don't need to dig through physical papers to find a customer phone number, a bill, or an old service order. It lets our technicians work in the field and accurately record their work, time, and parts. We have become a favorite among our customers as well simply because of the organized, itemized invoices that are generated from the data you enter as you work through a job.

Pros

Fullbay works well for inventory keeping, handling and recording bills, generating invoices for customers, and generally building a custom database for your company. I joined stepped into using Fullbay after the company had been using it as a main system for around two years and was immediatly impressed by how large the database of customer info, units, and vendor info was. Because everything you put into the system gets remembered and organized, it becomes easy to run a search for a customer, trailer, truck, bill, or vendor and find the information you need.

Cons

The interface can be a little dry at first, lots of different menus, but they all hold some necessary function. Also you are dependent on internet connection. While this works well when you have access to an internet connection all the time and the cloud functionality is very useful for tracking everything in real time, if you don't have a fast or reliable connection you could be refreshing the browser app multiple times to get it to load. A standalone phone app that could run offline and sync whenever reconnected would likely fix this issue.

Response from Fullbay

Samuel,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It is great that Integrity Fleet Services is using Fullbay to store your customer's information. Fullbay will definitely keep your shop organized!
We agree, lack of internet can cause frustration.

Heather B.

Mandate

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

I kid you not we find and learn things about this program every day, we are still learning how to use the reports. I would like to see one thing change though I would like to be able to look up a part number I used on a previous service order, a search bar where when I plug in the part number it would bring up the service orders the part was used on both previous and current SO's.

Pros

This software is so comprehensive it does everything we as a large diesel and automotive shop need. It can be used to manage multiple shops, and we can fluidly go-between the shops. It manages our special-order parts and our inventory. Plus they are always making it better as we go. We bought this software when it was still in its early stages and we have made suggestions to help improve the software and we were heard and we saw the changes.

Cons

I was initially not happy with the point of sale set-up but I have seen vast improvements with it and I'm looking forward to the recent changes that have been made.

Response from Fullbay

Hello Heather, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very happy to hear that you are using Fullbay to manage multiple shops and that you feel like your suggestions are heard. Your feedback helps us improve Fullbay! Thank you. We will continue to make improvements with the point-of-sale process. We appreciate your continued business.

Grant P.

Love My Fullbay

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Overall, I love fullbay, my customers like the functionality.

Pros

I love the ease of use, and how customizable it is for my business. I like that I can do everything ything from my laptop/ IPad, Phone, etc. I like that any question I have, or anytime I need help, its just a phone call of email away. The Fullbay crew is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

Since a good portion of my customer’s units are heavy equipment or utility trucks, it would be helpful if some units had the option to record and track Hours instead of miles. Some tasks still seem a little clunky, but it’s always improving. An option to print an Invoice Pro-forma without having to invoice the work order first, would be great.

Response from Fullbay

Thank you for this review, Grant. We love that you have been able to customize it to meet the needs of Advanced Fleet Services. We are glad to hear you are using the Fullbay crew for support. They are amazing!
We do intent to keep making improvements to the software, so thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to our development team.
We intend to continue to earn 5-star ratings from you.
Thanks!

Tom I.

Fullbay is the best!

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

The Fullbay team is tremendous. They continually improve software interaction and ease of use.

Pros

Fullbay has made my business more successful. The work order process, inventory control, parts ordering, checklists and invoicing is painless. Fullbay will help with any training or systems changes to help grow your business. Absolutely amazing! Definitely a great value.

Cons

No concerns or issues at all. Training and customization is always available.

Response from Fullbay

Hello Tom, thank you for this review! We appreciate it so much. We are happy that Fullbay is working so well for Irwin Diesel Repair, and that you find it to be a great value. We commit to continue to provide excellent service in order to keep your business. Have wonderful day!

Joshua T.

Fullbay review

REALLY SURPRISE ON OVERALL DIFFERNT ON INVOICES

Pros

WAY IT BUILD THE WORK ORDER,AND ITS PRICING ON INVOICE.

Cons

HAVE SEEN NOTHING YET. LIKE OVERALL.WORK GREAT WITH MY CELL PHONE.TABLET OK TOO.

Response from Fullbay

Joshua,
Thank you for this review! It sounds like Fullbay is working great for you. We agree, the work order process and invoicing are awesome.
Thank you for your business. And feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need support or have enhancement requests.

Debbie P.
  • Industry: Automotive

Nothing gets missed anymore! Every part has a home, every repair has it's place!

Reviewed on 2017/12/22

Paperless, streamlined (the techs have to finish the job!), knowing what has to be attended to on every job, and employee stats are up to date.

Pros

It is easy to track what is going on with every piece of equipment, and billing does not get left behind - it is front and center to be attended to. We can log onto the software from anywhere - even when we're on vacation to check on things. The techs are learning to watch their own numbers and strive to improve. And most customers like the ability to access their own customer portal. It's been a win-win for everyone! AND NO MORE PAPER REPAIR ORDERS THAT GET DIRTY, GREASY, AND SMUDEGED!

Cons

INVENTORY - I wish we could reconcile more than 1 page at a time.
RECEIVING CUSTOMER PAYMENTS - I would like to see that submit button at the top!
RETURNED PARTS - when keying multiple returns for a single vendor, they export to QuickBooks as multiple entries for a single credit memo - if keyed at one time in FullBay, would like to see it export to QuickBooks as one entry. Also have the ability to enter a Credit Memo date.

Response from Fullbay

Thanks so much Debbie! We love you guys and appreciate your business! We've got your suggestions noted and in the hopper, and we totally agree with all of them! These changes will be made soon. Thanks again!

Jacob A.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

VERY HAPPY

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

FULLBAY IS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING THE PROGRAM, HAS A GREAT SUPPORT STAFF. ONE OF OUR PREVIOUS EMPLOYEES EVEN WENT TO WORK FOR THEM ON THERE HELP DESK.

Pros

FULL BAY HAS HELP US WITH JOB ORGANIZATION, SHOP FLOW, AND EFFICACY .

Cons

THERE NEEDS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO PRIORITIZE JOBS.

Response from Fullbay

Jacob, we are glad to know that you are very happy with Fullbay and that Wheeler Truck Service has improved organization, flow and efficiency by using the software. That is fantastic to hear! Thank you for recognizing our support staff too, they are great. We will let our development team know about your request for a better way to prioritize jobs. Have a wonderful day.

Eddie L.

Increased Our Shop Efficiency 30%

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Pros

This was our first venture going paperless in the shop. It was so streamlined that we were up and running very quickly. I would have made the switch sooner if I knew it was going to go so smoothly. Efficiency increased 30% and it continues to improve. We found that the built in timeline created a simplified shop flow, which in turn, created efficiency between the front, the back and mobile. Another huge plus, is that my customers love their "customer portal," which is where the technology is going. Thank you Fullbay!

Cons

This software needs a fleet summary cost/job report that we can supply to our large fleet customers. I use these fleet reports for billing out fleets that we work on daily with one single invoice on top of the report.
I have to continue to use my old software currently to achieve this with my largest fleet.

Response from Fullbay

Hi Eddie! It is always a pleasure to hear from you. Thank you for this review. That is amazing that Fullbay helped you increase your shop efficiency by 30%. We also appreciate your feedback. We will pass your suggestions on to our development team. Looking forward to connecting at a show soon!

Aaron D.

Great investment

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

Very happy with the software and the team that is behind it.

Pros

It offers a lot of features, more than we use, so we have room to grow. Constantly making improvements and upgrades as the needs arise. Tech support is great!! I can't stress this enough. They answer every time we call, they are based in the USA, easy to communicate with, pleasant and are knowledgeable of the software.

Cons

Reporting function could use so work. We are use to QuickBooks reporting so Fullbay seems limited in that regard. Parts and inventory takes to long to load up each time to access those functions.

Luba K.

Ease of daily use

Loving it

Pros

One central location for time tracking, AP, AR

Cons

Detailed and accurate WIP and Payroll reporting

Response from Fullbay

Thank you Luba for this review. We are glad that Fullbay is easy to use at RPD Services, LLC.
We appreciate the feedback you gave and we will pass that on to our development team. We hope you continue to keep loving Fullbay. Have a wonderful day!

Norma M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Very user friendly, excellent support team

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and I love the technical support team. They are easy to get a hold of and answer back very quickly.

Cons

I do not like how tedious some tasks are. There are too many steps in having to create a service order and to delete an action item in the service order itself. The reports are rudimentary, they do not provide detailed information and are time-consuming to manipulate once downloaded. The labor guides are also not very good.

Response from Fullbay

Norma, thank you for taking the time to review Fullbay. We are glad you find the app easy to use and that you have received good service from our technical support team. They truly are awesome! Thank you for you feedback on suggested areas for improvement. We are continually taking customer feedback to improve the app and we will share your feedback with our development team. Thank you for your business!

Fullbay is great software

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Pros

Ease of data input, tracking of calls,

Cons

unable to track storage of vehicles on rotation calls.

Response from Fullbay

Thank you for posting this review. We are glad that data input and call tracking is easy for your shop. We will pass on your feedback to our development team!

Rob M.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Excellent Support

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Great tool. Works very well. Good customer facing deliverables. Helps give you a professional appearance right out of the gate.

Pros

We get support and training from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is absolutely fantastic. It’s amazing how engaged and enthusiastic she is about training is on this software. I wish I could hire her away. I’ve been managing people for a long time and you don’t find team members like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very often.

Cons

Doesn’t have a great function for looking up parts.

John L.

fullbay software

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Inventory and tracking time and expenses. Customer support and training have been stellar!

Pros

the ease of navigating thru the program. customer support

Cons

I did not set it up and well to change things can be a bit of a hassle

Response from Fullbay

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with Fullbay's customer support and the ease of navigating the software. We are sorry to hear that you did not set up the system well. That can be very frustrating. We have free, unlimited support and we invite you to get all the help you need to maximize the benefits at Durhams Diesel Services!

Keith M.

FullBay

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

My overall experience with FullBay has been great. I really like the product. I like the support they give me. I like the constant innovations. Highly recommend.

Pros

I really like a lot about this program. It is our main shop program. We use it for billing, inventory management, technician efficiency and as a mobile app for our service trucks. Easy to use. They are constantly upgrading the product. Very responsive to suggestions.

Cons

The only complaint that I have about the software is that it only migrates information to Quick books. I would like it to be able to migrate to Sage as well.

Response from Fullbay

Keith,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that Fullbay is easy for you to use and that Fullbay is your main software in your shop. We always welcome your feedback regarding additions to the software.
Thank you for your business!

Susan G.

Fullbay rocks

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

It has been a good software to keep track of the financials and the productivity of the company so far.

Pros

I like that I can keep easy records of the financials. It links with Quickbooks and our processing payment software.

Cons

Uploading inventory can be a little chaotic but customer service has always been helpful when I have issues.

Response from Fullbay

Susan,
Thank you for this review! We are delighted to hear that Mikes Mobile Wrenches is using the QuickBooks integration. We built the software to simplify financials in the shop. Please do continue to reach out to customer support for any challenges you may have. We appreciate your business.

Joey L.

Overall great software

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Pros

It is an easy to learn program. Helps with time management and helps all supervision be on the same page as to what is at the shop and how to prioritize it.

Cons

Some minor slow downs I think do to traffic. Doesn’t have an option for push notifications. And any note put on the so you have to open so to view. Timesheet editing especially on action items could be simpler. Some customers not happy with new aperiance of the invoices.

Response from Fullbay

Hello Joey. Thank you for this review. We are glad to know that Fullbay has helped Longley Diesel with time management, supervision and priorities. We will pass your suggestions to our development team to review. We love feedback, thank you!

Stephen E.

The "Best" heavy duty repair shop software on the market.

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

The founders and their team are completely committed to providing the ''very'' best software to the heavy duty diesel truck,trailer,reefer repair shops. There isn't any other software on the market that can compete with the features and functionality of Fullbay. From the software layout, to the real time invoicing, real time stats on every job which include technician performance, the profitability on labor & parts, to the complete step by step visibility of jobs by everyone including the customer. This software is a game changer for those companies that are ready to take their business and customer experience to the next level.
"The very best feature for me personally, is the ability to login anytime from just about anywhere and see own my company is performing!"

Cons

If I had to say something here, it would be that i would like to see the reporting capabilities to be more robust, but this is just my opinion of course.

Glen G.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Above & Beyond

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Great to deal with - support goes above and beyond to help!!!

Pros

The software helps track a job from start to finish which keeps the shop and customer happy!

Cons

Can be a little over whelming at first and takes a little time to learn.

Response from Fullbay

Hello Glen, thank you for writing this review. We were delighted to hear that you have had good experiences with our support team-they work very hard to meet the needs of our customers. We are also glad to hear that Fullbay is helping keep the customers at Moores Heavy Equipment happy. We hope that helps them continue to choose your shop for their service. We invite you to continue to reach out to our support team for any help you may need. We plan to continue to earn your business. Have a great day!