SmartNumber Reviews

SmartNumber

Text message & call analytics platform

5/5 (5 reviews)
James M.

Cheap and easy to get up and running

Reviewed on 2017/11/02

we can now easily text our customers from slack which has changed how we engage with our customers. It's also nice have call tracking and knowing where each call came from and sending it to the right person to answer.

Pros

We're texting customers through slack and accepting calls routed to the right devices. It makes sure that however a customer wants to talk to us via call or text, they're routed to the right person at the right time to give them a great experience

Cons

I wish there was an integration into hubspot, which I was told is in the works. Aside from that it's very easy to use, and cost effective so I can't really think of anything else I'd add. Perhaps if someone walked me through the getting started process that would have been nice.

Jason L.

Exactly what I need for MY TEAM AND I to connect with my clients.

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

The ability to create more lines of preferred communication with clients.I use it in collaboration with "Stack" so everyone on my team can respond to client texts. I'm not that familiar with Stack but I'm figuring it out pretty quickly.

Pros

It's decentralized. I was going to purchase a sim card from a local telecom company, get a device, keep that in the office, share it amongst several employees. Silly.
--Smartnumber allows anyone on the team to respond through a desktop, mobile device, @ work or away. Love it and much more cost effective.

Shaeleigh A.

Easy to use, the Smart Number team made it easy to set up.

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Pros

Great way to find out where your calls are coming from. The sms service through smart number made it possible for my retail store to monitor text messages all in one place.

Cons

I find that paying for each phone number can get expensive when you have multiple sources that you want to track.

Julio cesar B.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/07/14
Jason G.

Working with Jason Kemp was a pleasure. He was very informative and took me through step by step.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/11/07

I benefited from knowing who my clientele are, where they are calling from and using all of that data to help transform our menu, hours of operation and specials.

Pros

Seeing the trend of when calls are coming through and from where . I loved how the number could be attached to any social media outlets. It allowed me to sum all the sites together.

Cons

I would of loved a custom phone number for ease of use. I find that people still appreciate a easy number to dial and one that is memorable.