JobFLEX

Web & mobile job estimating & invoicing app for contractors

Carol L.

Love it makes my job so much easier.

Reviewed on 2015/08/13

Pros

Everything. So user friendly and easy to adapt to my needs.

Cons

Haven't found anything I dislike. It is such a pleasure to use make my job fun.

Thiago C.

Job Flex for All Construction and Service related

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Customer service is excellent with very knowledge people and fast response.

Pros

I love this app because it allows me to create invoices and estimates for my clients and submit via e-mail immediately. It makes it easy to upload photos and create a more personalized estimate for each client, which mean more business and growth.

Cons

I would love to be able to purchase my next license of this product on a desktop version.

Joseph B.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Helped me land more jobs

Reviewed on 2017/07/14

Pros

Easy to use, simple user interface, quickly add items and photos to your quotes for a more professional look, incorporates your business logo and information to quotes, quickly and easily generate invoices from the customers quote for fast and easy payments, generates reports so you can keep track of quotes, sales customers and inventory.

Cons

There haven't been any issues that I myself have come across while using the app that hasn't been resolved immediately.

Ryan L.

Jobflex for Handyman

Reviewed on 2016/12/22

I love how easy it is to put quotes together. Has made my life much easier! Very professional layout and love how you can add pictures to a bid, that sets me apart with my customers.
Really wish there was an option to create invoices though. I would give a perfect rating if I could slap together an invoice as quickly as a quote at the end of a job.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to add pictures really gives my customers the ability to see exactly what they are paying for.

Cons

There isn't an option to create invoices from the bids. That would be perfect.

Brandi V.

JobFLEX has helped my business increase sales by 15%

Reviewed on 2015/04/14

Using JobFLEX has allowed us to reduce time spent in the office generating estimates by 85%, allowing my sales staff to sell more, close deals faster and increase revenues by 15%. Paperless project files, digital tracking, scheduling and reporting features make it easy for me to have visibility into the sales pipeline.