Alexa Marketing Stack Reviews

Alexa Marketing Stack

Keyword research, competitive analysis & website ranking

4.3/5 (32 reviews)
Shyamalee S.

Alexa - website ranking software

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

I have been using this software for my web site for a long time. I get a daily ranking analysis about my site to know where my site is with other competitors. Their seo reports helped me to improve my site performances. I even had a chance to know performances of my competitors too. Their advises to improve the site helps a lot.

Pros

This software is easy to use, shows the quality of your website with statistics. Uses SEO tools to value your website. It provides you a good analytical report of the performance of your website with other sites. Alexa reports provide you how to improve your site against other competitors.

Cons

Subscriptions packages are bit high. Their support takes some times to reply .

Jamey m. Y.

A must have tool to keep up with the competition

Reviewed on 2018/12/17
Review Source

Pros

If you're going to keep up with your competitor's it's always good to know what they are doing. This tool is great for tracking your site's performance and optimizing it to keep up with the competition. The analysis and reports give you all the information you need to get ahead of the game.

Cons

There's nothing about this service I don't like. It's an invaluable tool in marketing your website, and you can't beat the price.

One of the rating to consider

Reviewed on 2018/12/05
Review Source

Pros

Alexa has been a staple of website ranking tools for traffic and authority differentiation. Whenever you need to make a list of sites/companies, you can expect to have them ranked in Alexa.

Cons

Alexa is only one of the services for this job. It's ratings are good and more or less reliable, but don't get surprised when a different service will yield different results. Try others and check which one you trust more. Neither is wrong, it just comes down to your particular experience.

Vishal B.

Improve your website ranking and visibility using Alexa

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/02/13
Review Source

Pros

The features offered by Alexa are really amazing and can help you significantly improve your Google ranking. Even the free version provides you indicative insights on your website traffic.

Cons

1. For initial users, it becomes very expensive to use Alexa. For large and developed websites, it may not be as big a challenge to subscribe to Alexa but for beginners, the pricing is high.
2. The insights should always be taken as indicative and not as sacrosanct and cent percent true.

Emeka O.

This is an effective tool to understand and improve traffic.

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Pros

The software is really good in almost every aspect. It is relatively easy to use, it has a very responsive customer service and is not too expensive in my opinion.

Cons

The only possible issue I have is the slightly low amount of functionality the software provides in terms of analytics and obtaining more information. This may not be a problem for others.

Chrome App

Reviewed on 2016/08/08
Review Source

I like to use the google chrome extension. I get a quick overview of how popular the site is and by which countries. It's free so it's a good value for the buck.

Pros

Cons

Not really. It does exactly what I expect it to.

Sagar B.

Alexa ranking is good or bad

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

best website to know the ranking of any website and to know the keywords used in other website to rank their own website high price to be paid to use the service of Alexa

Pros

Alexa provide search website ranking it shows website rank in global it helps me to know the the position of my website whether it is highly rank table or not

Cons

This online software is nice for the people who have a blogging website or any other website which provide service but I have a complaint regarding the Alexa ranking that there is a complicated interface and most of the people does not know the all the features present in Alexa and they charge very high for a month to provide their service

Simrat J.

Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

This software is really helpful in understanding how one ranks against competitors. It definitely is useful to know the ranking of any website.

Pros

The software is very accessible and efficient. It provides a good report about your performance against other websites.

Cons

The help support may take a while but they are really determined to help you out!

It allows to check the background of the domain, but the data can be misleading

Reviewed on 2017/10/10
Review Source

Pros

It is a very simple tool for checking the position and potential of the domain, competitors, etc. It works quickly and works fine for very brief and basic use.

Cons

For more advanced use cases this tool is too simple - there are better solutions out there.
Data behind it isn't really accurate also, especially when you dig deeper.

7.0/10

Marketing platform that gives you lots of insights

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

Gives you both market and audience analysis that can help inform your keyword choices and content style

Cons

The software can be buggy and the mobile app needs some improving, it isn't very good. Better for SEM purposes than SEO

Jonathan W.

A great growth tool

Reviewed on 2018/02/08
Review Source

Pros

I really enjoy that Alexa is plain and simply easy to use, dispute some minor hiccups with setup , I don’t have too many complaints.

Cons

For the simplicities of my everyday use , Alexa gets the job done well however I would not use this software for heavy duty work specifically because it’s doesnt necessarily understand neutral commands and that can be a bit of an issue for larger scaling.

David G.

Alexa is excellent to find your target audience and your interests

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

thanks to Alexa I got high profits due to its powerful tools to perfect SEO

Pros

thanks to alexa I found a powerful segmentation of my target audience and achieved a lot of conversions in my online marketing campaign

Cons

I do not like the mobile version of Alexa, I think the responsive design can improve, but in general Alexa is very good.

A great tool for understanding online audiences

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Simple to use for audience analysis and keyword generation on competitors

Pros

Easy to use interface, love the simple step by step process offered. 'A good simple sofware solution for online benchmarking. Alexa does the basics very well.

Cons

Limited in what actual analytics you can get out of Alexa. Search terms and SEO capabilities aren't that great.

6.0/10
Katie L.

Robust Data and Competitor Analysis Tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/01

Excellent research and analytic tool for competitive research, keyword research, and audience segmentation.

Pros

I turned to Alexa as I was working on a competitive analysis for a new web property our organization is launching. It's a fantastic research tool that provides insights into both your own website and others'. It helped me identify some competitors I wasn't aware of, and is my go-to starting point for keyword research. The audience overlap tool and audience interest tool help me create winning social campaigns. It's just a great overall tool for digital marketers.

Cons

So far I haven't had anything I don't like!

Ginny H.

I use this software to research prospective vendors

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

It's super easy to use and provides a lot of valuable information. It's able to break down results by regions and countries.

Cons

I would like there to be a pricing option that is lower, for companies or businesses that only use the site once or twice a month. Pricing is my least favorite option.

Alexa marketing tools great value for money, lack functionality

Reviewed on 2018/03/20
Review Source

Pros

Robust tool set with great automated reports, does most of the heavy lifting for you. Good site crawling capabilities.

Cons

Exporting reports into easily digestible pieces to take action on is not as intuitive as it could be. Would be great if crawls could be controlled by filters a la Screamingfrog

Jill N.

Hello Alexa

Reviewed on 2018/05/10
Review Source

Pros

I use alexa via my kindle fire. I have only used it a few times and "she" tends not to understand me for the most part. Not a fan.

Cons

none at all that i have found in using this program. If I find any i will update my review, I give it 5 stars.

Ayushi M.

Well not bad...

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Pros

It does provide you with a few good features but certainly, lack a lot. Hopeful they would make up in the next versions.

Cons

Sometimes the software is just so annoying.. It acts so weirdly. I dont know why it cant find my amazon account.

Casie F.

Love Alexa!

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

Easy to use, even my kids can use it regularly . User friendly and good service, never complain about it.

Cons

Needs to integrate with more such as other software and apps. Otherwise there are not too many cons. Occasionally does work

Using the Chrome App

Reviewed on 2017/12/21
Review Source

Pros

It seems to work really quickly and easily. It's intuitive for the new user to get up and running quickly.

Cons

There are some limitations in that it sometimes does not seem to understand every command that I share with it.

7.0/10

Convenient Toy, but not much more than that

Reviewed on 2018/04/11
Review Source

Pros

Alex is great for every day tasks like telling the time, playing music and radio, setting timers, converting units, etc.

Cons

The "skills" are not intuitive. You have to remember which skill you want to use in order to take advantage of it. The mobile app stings

Alexa is an alright tool for understanding your web domains

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/07/24
Review Source

Pros

Alexa seemed to be so much more important in the past. Nowadays, other tools and systems seem to surpass Alexas current capabilities.

Cons

Alexa doesn't seem to have much of a place in web marketing anymore. The logo and UI is quite dated.

Neena A.

Had a horrible experience with these guys!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

No pros, since they have looted the money. They must learn to be polite to customers. Such an arrogant customer service.

Cons

Had a horrible experience with these guys!
We tried the tool for 7 days. Just that. And they took 30 days cost!
The invoice was raised after 6 days and when we asked them, they told they cant refund it as we mailed them late.

See, they were waiting for us to push them for refund, otherwise they will loot your money for no reason.

Faizan N.

Rating only

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/11/01
Review Source

Good for accurate website analytics

Reviewed on 2016/02/26
Review Source

I use Alexa to gauge how popular websites are for business purposes. I work in PR, so we rank different media outlets/websites in a tiered approach, based on the analytics provided by Alexa.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Seems accurate and consistent. Well-known, credible site.

Cons

I don't have any cons for Alexa. Sometimes I check its accuracy by comparing to Compete.com, but I have never had any issues.