Newswire

Press release distribution and tracking

Marianne
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used for 2+ years

Best place to submit a press release

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

It's been great! Over the years everyone here has been very helpful and professional.

Pros

Newswire is easy to use, and gets the best reach than any other press release company that I've used before. I've recommended this service to my clients and friends in the PR, and they all love them!.

Cons

Nothing to add in this place. Perhaps that the review time after hours or over the weekend is a little faster.

Brittany
  • Industry: Semiconductors
  • Used for 1+ year

Newswire is Reasonably Priced and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Pros

Newswire is reasonably priced and easy to use. I can have a press release uploaded and distributed in less than an hour. They also have great customer service - I once had an error in a press release that had already been distributed. Once I contacted them, they updated the error on their site and contacted companies that had published the press release to have them correct the error on my behalf in a really timely manner.

Cons

The introductory price point for a single release, while reasonable, does not result in high levels of traffic for us. The backlinks are helpful to our overall end goal, but the outlets aren't big enough to lead to revenue. The Premium Plus I think would be a better source, however, the price point doesn't work for us right now.

Stephen
  • Used for 6-12 months

Newswire Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Our goal was to attract interest to our free high school and middle school health education resources. results were underwhelming , especially considering the high cost of the press release.

Pros

Distribution of press release to many outlets.

Cons

Categories of interest were too general - we needed much more customization.

Response from Issuer Direct

Hi Stephen,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback of Newswire. I am sorry we were unable to deliver results to reach your expectations. I did want to mention we do have the ability to target specific media points utilizing our media database and I would be happy to provide you with more information regarding our targeted distribution. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if interested. Thank you and hope to hear from you!

Tracy

Great Resource for News Distribution

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

My overall experience with Newswire has been fantastic.

My overall experience with Newswire has been fantastic.

Pros

Newswire is an effective tool that makes sending our press releases seamless. The tool also allows one to track distribution very well.

Cons

The service can be a little pricey. Many items add up. Wish there was a way to receive more discounts.

Tanya
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best online digital press release system with lower cost investment than all the others

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Great way to get information out on the internet...

Great way to get information out on the internet...

Pros

Great support, low cost, and very helpful tool to use when we have information to share

Cons

Lost some of the options I had when I first started and the price was raised, but still cheaper than other options

gene

Newswire Agency Level services

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

Having used internet press releases for clients for over 10 years we have a lot of experience with different providers. Newswire has been outstanding on all fronts.

Pros

most everything

Cons

Their interface needs some tweaking to remember various client distribution categories

Response from Issuer Direct

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Newswire.com. We look forward to serving you and your clients to even greater success in the future. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance with your upcoming campaigns.

Char

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

I had a great experience with representative who helped me with an issue.

I had a great experience with representative who helped me with an issue.

Pros

The press release template style formatting walks you through step by step on how to create your release.

Cons

It can be a bit cumbersome to apply certain features.

Curtis
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy and Fast

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Pros

The software platform was incredibly easy to use. Very user friendly and straight forward.

Cons

As always with Newswire, I wish there was a slightly larger allotted word count included in the base price.

MEGHAN

ITS BEEN FABULOUS

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

Pros

THAT IT IS EASY TO USE. THE PROCESS IS VERY STREAMLINED AND CAN BE ACCESSED WITHOUT JUMPING THROUGH A LOT OF HOOPS.

Cons

THAT THE DASHBOARD IS BUSY LOOKING. THE TEXT IS A BIT SMALL AND MAKES THE WORDS BUNCHED TOGETHER BUT IT IS NOT A DEAL BREAKER.

Response from Issuer Direct

Thank you Meghan for taking the time to share your experience with Newswire. We also received Rose's comments. Your input is appreciated and we will submit your suggestion on making the menu items more streamlined.

Should you need any additional assistance, please feel free let us know and we are always here to help.

Lance
  • Industry: Law Practice

Pleased with Newswire

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Prior to using Newswire, we routed most of our releases through our PR firm.
Using Newswire allows...

Prior to using Newswire, we routed most of our releases through our PR firm.
Using Newswire allows for great self-service options and the "pay as you go" feature is economical.
Doing the basic releases in-house (with Newswire's help) allows us to refocus our firm's time and energy on higher-level work for the firm.

Pros

Set-up is easy, and the overall user interface is straightforward and easy-to-use.

Cons

The only issue we've had was a change that was made during the editing process that was different than our internal style. Customer service quickly jumped into action, helped make necessary changes and set up necessary safeguards moving forward. Mistakes happen, but Newswire's responsiveness was appreciated.

Rose

It has a great look for social media and blog updates.

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

Pros

The look of the profile is great. Being able to add multiple business and press releases. It is great to have everything showing in one place.

Cons

It can be hard to find where to update things on the left sidebar. I had trouble finding customization as I thought it would be under company

Response from Issuer Direct

Thank you Rose for taking the time to share your experience with Newswire. We look forward to working with you and CLi Digital on your next campaigns.

Christine
  • Used for 1+ year

Easy team to work with!

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Pros

Newswire is easy to work with, responsive and timely in PR distribution.

Cons

Some distribution packages are not available online and an email is required to purchase. Selecting distribution channels at times need Newswire (human) intervention to understand what is included.

Mark
  • Used for 6-12 months

Newswire Is An Effective Distributor of PR

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Used this service to announce several innovations. I believe the impact was minimal, but I felt like the Newswire service did get the messages out.

Pros

Easy to use. Seems to have multiple avenues for distribution. The quality of response is driven by the news value of your efforts.

Cons

At times i felt like I was sending info out and had no clue of its impact. Better tracking would be appreciated.

BRENDAN
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Good product - nice setup.

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

I like using Newswire, but when something goes wrong, you can NEVER get anyone on the phone. You get someone's voicemail and they don't call you back until the next day. If it's the weekend, they don't call you back for 3 DAYS.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use. I like the layout and the automatic paragraph spacing.

Cons

No problems - I really don't have any major complaints.

Maria
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Newswire is easy to use and gets instant results!

Reviewed on 2022/07/06

Amazing. Customer support is always there to answer my questions!

Amazing. Customer support is always there to answer my questions!

Pros

I could distribute my press releases to hundreds of publications with the click of a button!

Cons

I truly didn’t dislike any of the features!

Tiffany

Great Platform!

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

I've been using Newswire for my company for a few years and so far it's been a really great platform. One of the best parts about the service is having a dedicated account manager to ensure all of my business needs are being met. He is always on top of everything and makes sure the content I'm publishing is done correctly and efficiently.

Response from Issuer Direct

Thank you Tiffany for sharing your feedback and for your continued business. Should you need any additional assistance, we are here to help.

Richard
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Newswire is friendly and proactive and Reactive

Reviewed on 2017/02/03

I have a great experience to discuss my specific needs with Newswire.com. They bend over backwards for my news to be disseminated, vetted, proof-read, and compliance-checked. They are professional. Great job!

Pros

The forms are nice and big

Cons

not really anything

Response from Issuer Direct

Thank you RIchard for sharing your experience at Newswire.com. We look forward to working with you on your next press release campaigns. Should you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Great SEO Boost

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

I was able to easily set up my press release on the very first one. The features included in the package worked well. The day after publishing the press release we saw an immediate and large boost to our website traffic and it has now been sustained for 7 days bringing great awareness to our new products. Our company will be purchasing a package of press releases to lower the cost.

Pros

The Newswire software is very easy to use and isn't glitchy like some other PR services. I was able to easily add my in text hyperlinks, images and videos.

Cons

I did not have any issues with the software.

Taylor

Newswire Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

Pros

Easy to use, simple, and customer service to support questions

Cons

Limitations with fonts, including Google Fonts to customize posts

Jess
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Used for 1-5 months

Easy to use and great customer service

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

My experience was great. When I had an issue, a representative reached out quickly and listened to my needs. She took the time to consult with her supervisors to make sure that she could give me the most accurate answer and guide me in the right direction. I really appreciated that level of customer service.

Pros

It is user friendly and very straightforward. If you are looking to enhance SEO, this is a great option for your releases.

Cons

It was minimum outreach for what our company needed. This is really targeted towards enhancing SEO.

Maddie

Great, easy platform

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

This software is so easy to use even for someone that has no experience submitting PRs!

Cons

There’s honestly nothing I can think of from a beginner submitting PRs. Everything is laid out and well explained, so I never was confused about what I was supposed to do

Heidi

Good customer service.

Reviewed on 2017/06/04

Was great for getting news spread swiftly and possibly seen by interested parties. Someone from a major niche publication even contacted me for an interview!

Pros

The customer service staff was good at answering my question when I noticed what could've been a glitch in the system.

Response from Issuer Direct

Thank you Heidi for taking the time to share your experience with Newswire. We look forward to working with you on your next campaign.

Justin

BritWeek Miami - A Great British Weekend

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

Excellent. I can not rate customer support representative highly enough. He made it easy to navigate the service and gave us incredible support throughout. We will be using NewsWire again in May for our next event in Atlanta, Georgia. I will certainly recommend NewsWire to other companies.

Pros

Cons

N/A

Response from Issuer Direct

Thank you Justin for taking the time to share your experience with Newswire. We look forward to working with you on your next campaign.

Oli
  • Used for 1-5 months

It helps with SEO rankings!

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

I liked the customer service, they offer satisfaction guarantee which is great.

I liked the customer service, they offer satisfaction guarantee which is great.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and great for people who want to create a quick and good looking press release. The software formats it for you.

Cons

I was expecting to be picked up by the big guys— but instead got picked up by a lot of small ones, which still helped the rankings.

Alex

Great for getting exposure

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Great exposure online for new products or services being offered.

Great exposure online for new products or services being offered.

Pros

Easy to use interface, straight forward process for getting content into their system for quick review and approval.

Cons

The cost can add up relative to other forms of internet advertising.