Email List Validation Reviews

Email List Validation

Email list validation to support list growth

4.5/5 (31 reviews)
Cuong T.

The must-have verify app for any CRM

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Pros

The Email List Validation has an API in real-time email validation and that it's so cool.
I can verify email all my leads in real-time as well.
Now, I believe my email list is clean and always ready for the power email marketing.
It saved a lot of money to send marketing email that always goes to the real emails.

Cons

The support is late in response.
Don't have a free tier plan.

Marine H.

Excellent service and excellent results!

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Pros

The Pay as You Go option. I'm able to choose how many emails package. And the free daily verification.

Cons

I wish there was a place where it estimates how much time it will take to finish the list. I saw the percentage completed but knowing how long it would take would be nice.

Ujjawal K.

Simple, no frills email validator

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Having faced with a high bounce rate for our outbound campaigns, we realized that the email list had to be cleaned first and then put on outreach automation. Email list validation helped us to decrease the bounce rate to below 3% which was great. Not all the emails can be verified due to technical limitations however, the product did a great job with the rest.

If you are looking for a robust email validator then you can definitely take this for a spin.

Pros

Flexibility and the simple nature of the software made implementation of bulk email verification really easy. You have an option to manually upload your CSV or even verify a single email direct from the dashboard.

The modern sleek UI is delightful as well. Removal of duplicates email along with domain verification helped us to clean our list for minimal bounce rate.

Cons

The pricing is on the higher side as compared to other players in the same domain. Had to make a transition due to the pricing structure. If that changes, it is a great tool to clean your list.

List Validation

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Pros

Filters the list of validated emails.I used this software for my personal use and i recommend to all my friends and family members

Cons

Easy to use, User friendly , I used this software for my personal use and i recommend to all my friends and family members

Bakre O.

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Email marketing and sales. it removed the bad emails from a clients marketing list so we could then let it through our delivery platform.

Pros

Easy to use. This tool makes that process simple and also has API hooks so you can automate e-mail imports. Pricing is at or below industry standards from what I have seen.

Cons

Nothing springs to mind!We have tested a multiple of verification services as well , Email List Validation is much more accurate than others.

Quick way to validate emails

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/03

It’s one of the cheapest

Pros

I was needing a quick way to validate emails from a new client. I was able to quickly clean the email list, remove risky domains. Plus the website also showed me the status of domains too - is were they love or deleted.

Cons

I think the website could do with a redesign.

Brent B.

Great tool for email marketers!

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

I've had nothing but great experiences with the firm - its a great service thats essential for serious email marketers.

Pros

I like the fact that I can save both time and money validating my email lists BEFORE sending campaigns. It helps protect my domain reputation and improve my overall deliverability rate.

Cons

The limits could be a bit higher - I wish we could validate more emails and possibly integrate with a few other tools.

Kyle L.

Essential Tool for Emails that Deliver

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Smooth experience. It is a simple, but effective tool and support is helpful.

Pros

Email List Validation (ELV) uses MANY different metrics, databases, and lookups so that every effort is made to ensure the validity of your emails. This has been essential in keeping my emails out of spam-boxes!

Cons

I wish it had setup some integrations, so that emails could be validated by means other than the API.

Armando R.

Clean my lists properly

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/25

No complaints whatsoever. Support is good and the tool itself works as expected

Pros

I really like the ease of its use.
Cleaning my clients lists is really a smooth process pf almost upload and go...

Cons

There are slightly cheaper alternatives in the market.

Vicente R.

Clean your lists in a breeze

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Since I capture multiple emails from different sources, I have no control over my full lists. Doing a periodical scan helps me prevent bounces and improve my deliverability rates.

I also recommend it to my clients who want to start email marketing to start fresh with a clean list.

Pros

The thing I like the most is how easy to use for a beginner. It also gives a full report after your list is scanned and gives you the ability to select only what you need, diving the results in validation categories.

Cons

From my experience, nothing so far that i can tell.

Sophisticated Email verifier

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/25

When you are trying to verify email list, some problems might arise during the process, EmailListValidation customer support are goes beyond to offer great customer support.

Pros

EmailListValidation offers and easy to use dashboard, which allows to clean list irrespective of its size.

EmailListValidation offers good option for uploading the email list, including various formats including FTP and cloud option.

EmailListValidation also allows to download results as per custom requirements.

Cons

Only notable con is at present their system does not identify role based accounts seperately.

Steven W.

My experience using Email List Validation was very positive.

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

It is good value for money and delivers what they promise. The upload process is easy to use and the time it takes to deliver the results is not tooo long either. It basically does what it says on the can.

Cons

Like all validation tools, it is not 100% accurate. However it is as good as any other out there. The problem with validation is that if it is being used to reduce bounces it only works for such things a syntax errors, known spam traps and bad domains.

Michael M.

Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Although we had a problem getting one of our lists validated because the system kept spinning, customer support was able to help us rectify the problem quickly and get us running again.

Pros

Email List Validation made it super easy for us to validate our list and ensure we would have a successful email marketing campaign.

Cons

The interface could be slow at times, either not recognizing files we submitted or taking a very long time to process them.

Robert E.

Competent List Cleaner

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

Pros

User interface is clean and easy to use. System is good at removing obsolete, fake or spam trap emails. Processing time is reasonable and results are categorised well.

Cons

Some email types cannot be verified correctly, this includes catch all email addresses such as yahoo. However this applies to all email verification software, I also found some hotmail results to be less than reliable.

5.0/10
Jerico S.

Dependable email validation

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/10/03

As an e-commerce company we are receiving lots of subscribers every transaction they make. Using Email List Validation gives us an edge and security that we need to avoid also fraud payments. We are rest assured that what ever it validates it will give us a positive outcome that we know after cleaning it that we will reach our clients.

Pros

Email List Validation gave me added security in subscribing our clients. Especially for a e-commerce based companies. We are rest assured that what ever it validates it will give us a positive outcome that we know after cleaning it that we will reach our clients. The interface is easy even a less experienced staff can easily navigate through it. Highly recommended.

Cons

So far I don't see any problems with it.

Deepa M.

Feedback

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/06

Pros

Very easy and worth , very comfortable

Cons

till now nothing , because for my job !!

5.0/10
Goran P.

Trusted

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Complex and high volume email avoid deliverability issues

Pros

Software it's a pretty simple and quite not difficult at all

Cons

To many options for filtering.

Ari eko P.

worth for money but need more integration

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Pros

i am early user i think, i got email list validation in cheap pricing and i love about it,
easy to use and also support is very responsive.

Cons

this amazing service need more integration, zapier, mautic is a must in their roadmap i think. maybe they need more developer.

A healthy email list is a happy list

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Pros

Ability to uncover fake or obsolete emails, spam traps and other email problems that can cause your sender score to go down and your deliverability to tank.

Cons

Nothing really. Limits on usage are generous unless you are a major mass email marketer.

John R.

Great Service at Reasonable Price!!

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Trying to clean third party list by removing Spam threats and non deliverable items

Pros

Ability to send list with keys so that the output file post validation is able to upload into base system. Very easy to use user interface

Cons

Some of the error codes need to be more consistent

Great Email Scrubber!

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

I started using Email List Validation to scrub personal email addresses and it's been a wonderful system to use.

Pros

So easy to use and the turnaround time is quick for larger lists.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I like least about this software.

EmailListValidation

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Pros

It's easy to use and very user-friendly. Support is outstanding, although they don't seem to have it in Brazilian Portuguese.

Cons

Prices could become quite expensive compared to other options on the market.

Hoang L.

Best email list verifictaion tool used ever!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/25

This tool gives you better results and accurate than the other. I readlly recommend this tool for email
verification services. Worth the price for me.

Pros

This is one of the best email list verifictaion tool I ever used! Which also it's value for best results
abd money! This is tool is easy to use and friendly user. No need to be technical. And customer service
is great!

Cons

So far I don't have any problem when I verify emails and the results are accurate, So no problem at all
for me now.

Thiago C.

Simple to use

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Haven't used much, but seems to be a nice software

Pros

Nice UI, straightforward to validate emails

Cons

I'd rather have a monthly billing instead of credits

7.0/10
Larry T.

A Reliable and Friendly to Use Service

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/02

It is easy to use and does it's job well without much hassle.

Pros

The intuitiveness of the processing of columns excel upload.

Cons

Long URL of the website (perhaps have a shorter URL like elvin.io or something)