CrazyLister Reviews

4.3/5
4.4/5
4.5/5
4.5/5

If all you want is to sell on eBay look no further

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

We love it and do use it for our store that is only on eBay but for the main business we simply can't. All in all, for what it is it's great and fun to use.

Pros

Super easy tons of drag and drop templates for the description section and easily launch a ton of products on eBay. All in all I loved using this and sad that I can't keep using it, they've even found ways around eBays ban on Javascript which is incredible.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with any CMS like Wordpress or Magento where the big companies keep their inventory, making using the tool a moot point unless you just want to sell on eBay.

This tool is not good if you have 2-3 store and not follow their template. if u want use urs...

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Saved time when it works as expected.
But now it is wasting my time

Saved time when it works as expected.
But now it is wasting my time

Pros

Easiest tool for eBay listing.
They have almost each future and also keep sending very useful information emails about how ebay business could be better

Cons

this is good for ONLY FOR ONE ebay store.
If you have several store and you want to prepare all as you wish then you will have issues AND THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU NEED. ALSO IF YOU TRY TO GET HELP FROM SUPPORT, THEY WILL ONLY SHARE WITH YOU ARTICLES.

I have kept asking my issue at last 5 times. Rep reply with generic emails. Even she did not understand the issue. One other gentleman tried to help and resolved but they are keep telling plus need this, plus need this, but none of those written some where, and because of that,
5 min work cannot be even completed. As of now, during the last 48 hours, i was not done any listing.

what they say; prepare listing in 5 min? That is not true

DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT. TAKE IT EASY AND KEEP USING EBAY ITSELF.

AS OF TODAY I GOT TIRED, NOT GET RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND I WILL MAKE SIMPLE EBAY LISTING, LIKE BEFORE.

DURING THE LAST 24 HOURS, IM KEEP ASKING ONE SIMPLE QUESTIONS. NO RESOLUTION.

My issue is simple, i only can keep a template for one account, and other 2 each time needs to be prepared again.

Anyway; I do not recommend for multi account users

Wells
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Learning tools are poor. Explanations are poor. When I contact support I am always confused.

Reviewed on 2018/01/15

See my previously answered questions.

See my previously answered questions.

Pros

The proclaimed results are just what I need. I was looking for something to quickly and easily get my eBay listings to pass the eBay requirements. And in addition make it easy to build new listings and clean up old listings. Your product claims to do all this, if it did it would be great, but it does not.

Cons

The actual results is not the same as the proclaimed results. The auto filtering out of terms etc failed from the beginning. The responses from support are often confusing and don't answer the asked question.
Many things it seems support seems to think users should be born knowing how to do things.
The software does not really allow for serious customizing of store site. Zero help with store home pages. Added phone numbers and websites getting us in big trouble with eBay. I could go on but I have work to do.

Response from CrazyLister

Hey Wells, thanks for the feedback. We always like hearing from our users and learning from your experience.
I'm sorry CrazyLister is not what you expected it to be. CrazyLister does not autofilter out texts such as phone numbers or email addresses but we do have a Find & Replace tool just like eBay does which allows you to do this in bulk. In fact, CrazyListers Find & Replace tool will sort through all of your listings, where as eBays tool works 20 listings at a time. CrazyLister templates are 100% eBay policy compliant when it come to the coding of the templates - so rest assured you are in good hands :)
It sounds like there are a few things our support team can help you out with, we'll be reaching out to you VIA email to help you out :)

Jason

Easiest Template Software, Minor Cons...

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

This software is easy to use and helps me significantly reduce the time spent listing items. My sales have been steadily increasing monthly since using the crazy lister platform.

Pros

This software is easy to use and integrate with eBay and inventory source. This saves so much time. There are plenty of templates to cover almost every type of business, plus it's easy to make adjustments to the templates so you can better identify with your business.

Cons

Some minor cons are the fact that you cannot clear ended listings from showing up on crazy lister if you're using eBay. Also, when using the data feed upload for csv files, you cannot clear unused files from the crazy lister platform. And the last thing that I hope they work on is making the platform a little more mobile friendly when designing or uploading more listings. The software doesn't load correctly to mobile.

Victoria

Great Team and Customer Support! Great Product Super Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

1- Hassle-free coding by not using Adobe Dreamweaver to create each listing.
2- Automatically update eBay listing in one finger click.
3 - Find easily the templates need to be uploaded after a revision
4 - Edit and modify the description by not altered the templates.
5 - Having everything in one place.

Cons

1- The text can overlap or the spacing of each paragraph differ between Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.
2- Not be able to organize by Alphabetical order the templates Folders and the Templates.
3- Disconnect and Connect with a 3rd Party Integrations each time to publish a new listing on eBay.

Daniel

CrazyLister has helped take my store up a notch

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Professional looking eBay listings with the ability to easily add my own content with out knowing any kind of coding.

Pros

Very user friendly, you do not have to be a computer wiz to use Crazy Lister. I feel Crazy Lister makes my store stand out from the rest with the ability to add video and photos easily, add clickable links and very easy to go in and edit any template. Crazy Lister works well for me so far without having to spend thousands too have someone design a template for me.

Cons

What I like least is it is a little hard to get elements perfectly lined up in a row so they look professional, maybe I don't quite now what I'm doing? the other thing is when I edit text in a headline the text element box seems to move or drag a bit if your not real careful.

Andrew

Amazing software has really helped our ebay listings

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Our Ebay listings now look professional, and best of all they are mobile friendly. Something Ebay has been lacking was a template system which actually works.

Pros

Crazylister is very easy to use and implement. It works well with our other systems and when we have any problems, victor and the team are always really helpful.

Cons

We had a slight glitch when setting up to work with linnworks, another software we use to run ebay listings, but this was an issue with linnworks, Crazylister helped ut and even spoke directly to linnworks to fix the issue. Now everything works great.

Michael
  • Industry: Maritime

Long time customer - Very Satisfied - Great Service

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

The customer support puts this service over the top for me. If I ever have any issues support team are on top of it. This software has created so much value for our company, and we are overall extremely pleased.

Pros

I love how you can create new listings and great looking designs seamlessly. It gives us a platform to present our offerings in a very professional manner.

Cons

There was a bit of learning process and adjusting to the system when they overhauled compatibility to Ebay.

Easy to create templates and apply to hundreds of lists in one click

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

design ebay lists - was not easy as expected though - it is not drag and drop as i expected.

Pros

Crazylister assist you to create lovely templates that looks professional without having any experience

Cons

CrazyLister is not cheap (but yet worth it).
There are few features missing that could have been helpful - but crazylister is contently evolving so looking forward

Arron
Arron

Easily the best product on the market of its kind

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Professional looking listings with our own branded touch. Fully eBay compliant.

Professional looking listings with our own branded touch. Fully eBay compliant.

Pros

Easy to use and no need to faff around with HTML for hours on end. The premade templates are also an excellent starting point to build on.

Cons

The mobile optimisation is nowhere near as good as advertised and tends to truncate all widgets and other items into a small area making it unusable.

Paul

There have been ups and downs

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Professional listing

Professional listing

Pros

Professional template in listings. I like the look@

Cons

Ebay keeps saying i have non conforming links and although cl says you can fix in one batch that is not true. They have to be done individually. What a pain. Also the name crazy lister is plastered all over my listing. They will remove it if i pay more money. I think i pay enough to not be blackmailed into paying more. Because of this i will probably not be renewing. Im not the only one that feels this way. It is like a weasels clause and leaves a bad taste in the mouth so to speak.

Response from CrazyLister

Hey Paul,
Thanks for reaching out.
CrazyLister in fact is 100% eBay policy compliant and you can update your listings in bulk! No need to work one at a time. Sounds like there may be an issue with your account as you do not need to "pay more" in order to remove banners. Each plan has a limit of listings that you can manage, and as long as you are a subscribed user, you should not see the banner.
Please reach out to our customer support team so that we can help you get this all sorted out in no time! It really is just a matter of a few clicks :)

Melinda

Very user friendly!

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Pros

The ability to make bulk changes straight to EBay! With over 3000 products it's very time consuming to make individual changes to every item offered. Crazy Lister makes our job 10 times easier. We also have various templates that Jaz up the look of our EBay listings that are customizable and user friendly.

Steven

I have been using Crazylister for the past year and it has helped my business tremendously!

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Higher conversion rate, more professional appearance, and the ability to list straight to Ebay from the software is a nice upgrade!

Pros

The software is easy to use , effective, and produces very professional results. Since I started using CrazyLister my conversions have increased dramatically!

Cons

They update the software often and sometimes when I get use to things the way they are they get updated. The flip side is that the software is always improving!

Denisa
  • Industry: Cosmetics

I'm eBay seller and CrazyLister is really helpfull for me and my eBay shop.

Reviewed on 2017/11/27

It's on high level graphic site.

It's on high level graphic site.

Pros

I like working with images, it's better if I can clean the backround and make it easy for my listing photos.

Cons

The templates it's not "mobile friendly" if I do it myself. I need switch to mobile view and change it for mobile users. It Can be easiest if the computer screen and mobile view can working together.

Response from CrazyLister

Hey Denisa, thanks for the review! Always great to hear from satisfied users. Our templates are 100% mobile optimized as is. When elements are added to the desktop view, it gets a little harder to keep things nicely arranged on the mobile view - but we're always working on making CrazyLister better than before. Thanks for the feedback!

Bailey

This software save my time when do ebay listing

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

Pros

It easy to use even you doesn't know HTML coding and also a friendly user. This software will need you to link your eBay account and the price not bad compare what will you get when you subscribe it

Cons

It's quite slow to use the editing software. It also takes time to save your work when you finish.The company should take this problem seriously and fix it asap.

Lynn

Crazylister just keeps getting better and better, its so easy to use and saves lots of time!

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

Crazylister is so easy to use, its only takes a few clicks to modify an ebay listing template and apply it to 100's of listings. It has truly saved me hours that would have been spent individually modifying listings. The support I receive from the team is quick, efficient and always very helpful.

Clint

It's glitchy. The concept is great, but it doesn't work so well

Reviewed on 2017/11/16

Pros

Drag and drop, WYSIWYG editor is what we want. We subscribe because we dont want to code pages for eBay.

Cons

It's glitchy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Your backward browser compatibility isn't strong enough.

Response from CrazyLister

Hey Clint, thanks for the review! WYSIWYG is exactly our goal. We take every review very seriously and appreciate positive and constructive feedback like yours. Feel free to reach out to our customer support for a few suggestions to help make your CrazyLister experience smoother :)

Leah

Started using them a few months ago. Very easy to use and they are adding new features

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Can quickly make my own professional eBay templates. No longer have to deal with Auctiva and their clunky old templates. Love making my own with my brand.

Pros

Easy to use. New features. Love the Beta on changing existing listings. Can create professional mobile friendly templates without having to know html. Very easy to learn.

Cons

Searching on active listings has a few little glitches. It freezes up on me. It has improved in the past month.

Nathan

Awesome, easy to use software

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

I use it to keep my listings looking professional without spending as much time on them.

Pros

It gives me professional looking listings without having to learn HTML and spend the time to build my own templates. The newer updates are looking like they could make things even easier once the bugs are worked out.

Cons

I think they could push out fixes a bit faster when issues are made known to them. One issue in particular is taking nearly a month to fix.

Ruth

Easy to learn. Effective at minimizing my time invested and maximizing the quality of final...

Reviewed on 2017/12/01

Minimized time invested in designing listings.
Great quality listing.

Minimized time invested in designing listings.
Great quality listing.

Pros

I appreciate the online storage and unlimited templates. It is easy to organize my work. Also the drag and drop interface is very smooth and convenient.

Cons

I wish the program had a drag and drop feautre as well as a better scrolling feature when moving objects way down or way up a page.

Gordon

This application is a MUST for anyone wondering why eBay sales have dropped dramatically.

Reviewed on 2017/12/04

Pros

Ease of use applying templates that eliminate the "active content" struggle. The support is awesome, first time I've had a software that "saves" conversations within the app itself. Very useful for referring back to information provided.
My sales had dropped to nearly nothing due to active content despite my efforts to fix it myself.
Now, a very fast user interface updates and corrects any issues. eBay pushes listings with active content to the "back" (or so it seems) Once I applied crazy lister, in came the sales the same day!

Cons

Importing images in bulk is not easily accomplished, however I believe crazy lister is working on a fix for this.

Jade

Used to LOVE Crazylister... New changes

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

Pros

The templates are relatively easy to use, the cross sell is a great feature, great customer service.

Cons

They are constantly taking away good features, They seem to be trying to make things more simple but it's just getting harder and more difficult to use. If you have a different template for each listing you have DO NOT use this program. There isn't a publish button anymore and is VERY time consuming updating every listing with a new template. You also can't just copy the HTML code anymore.

CrazyLister Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

I use CrazyLister for selling on eBay and Amazon and it has saved me a lot of time. The software is easy to use and the listings looks professional.

Cons

It works best when you're using it on a desktop. Using CrazyLister on my phone was a huge hassle and not worth my time.

Response from CrazyLister

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We'd love to learn more about the functions you require to manage your business on your phone, you're more than welcome to message us and be part of the development of such functionality.

Matt

Perfect!

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Pros

Works with templates and even lets you pick one and customize it from there. Perfect for eBay listings of all kinds.

Cons

Could have a little better template options for those who would like a good jump start to their creativity.

Response from CrazyLister

Thank you Matt for your review.

Paul
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

It's really excellent and very nice to use

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Better looking listings

Better looking listings

Pros

I like the user friendly interface its really easy to work out where each section is and to start new templates

Cons

It can be a little slow to add pictures as you have to make a folder first which can slow the creation process