PriceLabs

Revenue management & dynamic pricing for vacation rentals

5 /5 (67 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Chris D.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

An easy way to gain detailed insight and control over your Airbnb pricing strategy

Reviewed on 2021/04/05

It's a good product. I wouldn't run my Airbnb listing without having PriceLabs bolted on the side.

Pros

PriceLabs is very comprehensive with regards to the information you can derive from the system and the granularity of control it offers to users.

I use it to manage a single Airbnb property - however, it looks very well organised in terms of its capabilities to handle multiple properties and sales channels (other than Airbnb).

Very easy integration with Airbnb - seemless, smooth, just works!

Cons

I can't think of anything that's a strong 'not to like'. The point that is interesting is that it draws to your attention just how much you do have to think through your pricing - so there's a chance that all the options could appear overwhelming - but that's not being critical of the software, it's just making it clear how much control you have (and should learn to use).

Brian T.

Huge time saver and it actually does increase profits

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

It has been a very positive experience and I have used a competing system in the past. Pricelabs is much more intelligent and has a deeper feature set than the other big player in this space.

Pros

Once I fully understood how to use this system, it saved me tons of time and has a ton of flexibility. I love how intense the price controls can be if you want to get super granular.

Cons

There have been a few non-critical bugs that have caused mostly just confusion. But the system seems to work despite the small glitches. It is also a very dynamic and therefore, complex system to master. Takes some time and concentration to understand how everything fits together and how to make it dance to the tune you want it to dance to.

Nathan M.

Awesome Product & Great Service

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Pros

Pricelabs increased my overall annual revenue!

Cons

It can be a bit pricey, still, feel its worth every penny!

Kay S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

The best pricing software around!

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

PriceLabs is far better at setting prices for my vacation rental than the listing software's price tips, which are consistently low. While it took some time and study to learn how to set up my listing, once it was set up, it didn't need much watching. My income increased and my workload decreased. Customer service is very prompt and clear. It is definitely worth the price.

Pros

Using PriceLabs significantly increased my income from my vacation rental property. Also, while it is complex, once you understand all the options and get it set up, it pretty much runs itself and you only need to keep an eye on it, not do the heavy lifting.

Cons

While my income increased significantly, my prices kept going up (I was heavily booked) and eventually got to the point that my guests started giving me 4s on value. I had not set a maximum allowed price because I didn't think about that happening. Once I set a maximum price, I stopped getting dinged on value.

Kemal C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Excellent pricing tool for holiday rentals

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Pros

Amazing product and amazing support. Comparing to other pricing tools I experimented PriceLabs suggest much more dynamic prices. Other tools suggests very flat rates. You can also make use of gap availabilities by automatically reducing minimum stay requirements for the gaps. Support people are very quick to answer you in a very comprehensive way. It's hard to believe there are such people in the world but there are!

Cons

All is good, not possible to write anything negative about this product. However, PriceLabs please remember that we're delegating one of our most important aspects of our businesses, pricing, to you. So please keep working and making your tool even better!

Andrew L.

Best Pricing Product in Market

Reviewed on 2020/03/12

Pros

Pricelabs provides incredible flexibility when designing your pricing strategy. The customer service team is 10/10 and the product's price point can't be beat. I've used two competitor products as well, but ultimately settled on Pricelabs and haven't looked back since.

Cons

At this point, this is the best pricing software in the market so I have no complaints. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself answers most of my customer service questions. I think that speaks volumes to how engaged their team is.

Stephen C.

Pricelabs is the perfect mix of power and control, and sensible pricing.

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Pros

The deep customisation makes this the perfect software for users who are comfortable investing time to get the system set up correctly. Unlike some competitors, Pricelabs doesn't charge the earth for its service.

Cons

The learning curve can be a little daunting for less experienced users, but I've found the support team to be super responsive and patience in helping us get up and running.

Craig G.

Excellent service from our rep

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

I highly recommend price labs. Once you learn the system it is awesome and I believe it generates greater returns for property hosts.

Pros

There are a lot of customizations, and there was much greater range of pricing as compared with competitors. I believe this made me more money as Price Labs knew the market well and priced accordingly to maximize revenue.

Cons

There are so many features it takes a while to understand them, however customer service was always quick to respond to my questions.

Edwin H.

Excellence and flexibility

Reviewed on 2017/02/13

Pricelabs is our preferred yielding manager. It works for any market. Allows for custom algorithms and is by far the most reliable yielding program we have ever experienced. We have implemented it with our systems and use it for all our properties worldwide with great satisfaction. Their team is skilled and reliable, always on top of everything and very customer oriented.

Pros

Agile, professional and very reliable

Joseph R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Fantastic customer service and unbeatable results

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Pros

The rep and the PriceLabs team are always phenomenal! They answer our questions thoroughly, politely, and quickly. The service has transformed our business. I couldn't recommend it more highly!

Cons

I think the only thing I would improve is if the dynamic pricing extended out farther. That said, I couldn't be happier with the service. Only included an "improve" because it was required on the form. 10 out of 10 hands down!!!

Aaron S.

Massively increases your profits

Reviewed on 2020/05/04

Pros

It does all the work so you can just link it up and go! There are various customizations to allow for more complex pricing which you can browse through after the initial setup.

Cons

No app and the website itself doesn't fit on a mobile screen.

Deniz A.

I love Pricelabs!

Reviewed on 2020/12/26

Pros

I'm using pricelabs for smart pricing my airbnb. It saved so much time money and effort it's like a life hack totally worth every penny!

Cons

I would Pricelabs to integrate with 'Eviivo' channel manager that would be awesome.

Awesome and useful product

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

There are so many products on the market helping in the vacation rental space but this one is top notch.

Cons

No real complaints - sometimes their support team takes a bit to respond but they still have an awesome product

Scott V.

A Must Have Software!!

Reviewed on 2021/04/09

I’m extremely pleased in every way with this software and company.

Pros

Great customer service, lots of tutorial videos, great customizations, user friendly and makes me more money!

Cons

No negatives so far. Any questions or concerns I had were promptly addressed and looked into by customer support.

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

PriceLabs is an easy to use software that connects to your PMS system, Priceless for our...

Reviewed on 2017/07/14

productivity

Pros

Simple and Easy to use software compatible with many systems and integrations, professional customer service and support

Cons

No Cons only Pros, maybe the dashboard can look nicer, more modern, sometimes the site lags when going from one property to another.

Sylvain B.

Very happy

Reviewed on 2017/05/23

Pros

easy to use, much cheaper compared to concurrence. It's really saving a lot of time and improving income

Cons

I don't see any problems, of course for some very high demand dates prices are a little too low but I am adapting myself

Elliott O.

Excellent Value

Reviewed on 2017/11/03

Pros

Dynamic pricing at a very affordable price. We say 20%-30% increases in our revenue during peak season this summer. Cost of the software more than pays for itself!

Cons

Initial setup is easy, but fully utilizing all the bells and whistles takes a bit of a learning curve.

Oliver L.

Great software for short term rentals

Reviewed on 2017/03/22

Helps significantly increase revenue. Much better than any competitor out there. Can highly recommend!

Response from PriceLabs

Thanks for the kind words, Oliver! Your inputs and requested features have helped us get better over the last year!

Anthony C.

Simply the best team and tool i've found!

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

A really great team always here for us when we need them.
The solution is laos improving really quickly.

Great job guys, keep going !
Thanks

John A.

The most robust dynamic pricing software period!

Reviewed on 2020/01/18

Pricelabs team is incredibly quick in providing quality support whenever there are any questions or issues. They are end-user centric.

Pros

Pricelabs provides a lot of customizations to truly optimize pricing strategies to meet my business needs. It also allows for pricing management at scale, managing rules for multiple properties in one easy dashboard. Simply put, Pricelabs helps me make more money!

Cons

I truly do not have any cons for this product.

Helene T.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Set it and Let it do

Reviewed on 2021/02/13

I'm a one-person operation. The software is easy to use and helps me manage my vacation rental. The system updates prices and coordinates calendars on several booking platforms. I monitor and tweak as needed based on market conditions but other than that it's hand off for me. At a recent major holiday the software listed my rental price about 20% higher than I would have done manually. The home was booked and the guest commented the price was high but comparable to other places they had looked at for that holiday. Money in my pocket.

Pros

Initial setup is easy, integrates smoothly with my listing platform, and suggested booking prices are on trend with my market.

Cons

More advanced settings are not as intuitive but for the size of my operation I dont really need them.

Brian G.

Solid. Best value price optimizer and has good integrations

Reviewed on 2017/09/12

Automatic regular updates to all of my listings which helps with marketplace Channel SEO. Also obviously more optimized revenue capture.

Pros

The best is that PriceLabs Integrates with my other various software I use for my Vacation Rental Booking Manger service. Also the price point is great.

Cons

It under prices the biggest local events. But it is easy to over ride so isnt to big of a deal.

It does not seem to accommodate weekly and monthly stay rates or discounts. PriceLabs does a good job in theory pricing nightly rates. But with short term and vacation rentals it is more appropriate to calculate a multiple night rate.

Overall PriceLabs is awesome though, I understand it is not an easy task to do what PriceLabs is doing.

Response from PriceLabs

Thanks for your thoughts, Brian! We're constantly looking at feedback on how to make things even better for our users, and these inputs will go a long way!

Eduardo M.

An incredibly robust Dynamic Pricing system

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

PriceLabs has proven to be an incredibly useful and powerful tool. Without any doubt, this technology has been instrumental in helping our Revenue Management Team deliver above-average returns to our clients.

Pros

- Easy to integrate
- Easy to customize, which was particularly important to us
- Very complete market data set
- Powerful algorithm

Cons

Our Revenue Management team has found the tool powerful and easy to use. Further development of their API could help us better integrate with our internal revenue optimization tools.

Polivios C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Very Helpfull for pricing and occupacy trends

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

SUper Happy

Pros

I really like the every day pricing fixing and all the tools and options so you can custom. It saved me a lot of time. Price recommendations are very close to the real prices you can get form guest. Comparing to Airbnbs Smart pricing, Pricelabs is miles better. Definitely recommend

Cons

not having booking.com . I actully stop using booking.com beacause its not supported from Pricelap. It is not worth the hustle to chance manualy all the prices every day and adjust discounts etc

Billy C.

Reviewed on 2020/05/20

Great experience. Customer service is always responsive. It great to set your pricing parameters and forget about it.

Pros

We used this software for multiple short term rentals concurrently. It was easy to use and effective. Saves a lot of time.

Cons

Could be nice to add a feature that you could turn on or off which would a increase prices automatically increase prices when local events are happening. Such as concerts or sports events. This could allow it to predict demand instead of reflecting current demand.