SlickText

SMS marketing for businesses and organizations of all sizes.

4,8
4,8
Jd G.
Industry: Automotive

Makes Communication with Staff Easy

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

I've been using this software for the last couple years to communicate with our staff about events, policy changes, etc and its awesome! It's relatively inexpensive and easy to use and any time I have noticed any bugs or issues, they address my concerns immediately! I highly recommend them!

Pros

The simplicity is my favorite thing about this software! It really is easy to use and now that they offer an app, it's even more easy and convenient.

Cons

I wish I could send emojis in messages. I also wish that when sending pictures or gifs, it would automatically resize them to an appropriate size to send out...now I have to go out and do it on my own which can be difficult.

Michelle M.
Industry: Real Estate

Slick Text has provided me

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Easy to use for the marketing and communicating in an effective way that's affordable and easy to use.

Pros

The open rates of text message marketing make it a no-brainer for me. Additionally, I've got to say that it's really fantastic to be at a speaking engagement and have the room text a word into their phones all at once. It's as close to automated as you can get while you're standing right there in the room. I love it! And the attendees love it because they get whatever they're texting to receive right away. We live in a "right now" world and to deliver in that way is impressive to the attendees. They love it!

Cons

Slick Text has been a wonderful provider for my company. However, I don't like it when a text word is already taken. It has only happened once but it's just part of how text message marketing works.

Scott W.
Industry: Retail

Slicktext is a step above

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

I love SlickText. The team is awesome and the software is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is really a step above when it comes to customer satisfaction and going above and beyond to make sure slicktext customers are taken care of

Pros

- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the customer support once you get setup
- Price
- Ease of use
- Accessibility

Cons

- I really can’t think of anything at all

Tiffany T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Terrible service, refused to cancel our account when we no longer using the service

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/07/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible. Stay away! There are far better services you can use!

Pros

Nothing, the customer service was particularly terrible.

Cons

We sent a cancellation request over a year ago. They didn’t cancel our account and continued to bill us for 12 months. When we called to cancel for the second time they argued with us and refused to hear our complaint. The employee said (direct quote) “I’m not talking to you about this and there’s no management for you to talk to.”

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Alice M.
Industry: Public Safety

Easy Affordable way to get your message out!

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

I've been completely happy. So affordable that I have stepped up my plan as our followers grow. Money well spent!

Pros

I love that it is so easy to send a message and watch your followers grow. Great and efficient way to raise public awareness, with notifications and a way for our followers to take action.

The Support staff make themselves available, are knowledgable and patient.

Cons

I wish it was easier to attack photos and links.

Nachi S.

My experience with SlickText & Jessica has been one that has filled me with exhales & excited gasps.

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

I was able to get a lot more intimate with the folks on my list as well as grow my list. People found JOY in hearing from me and I could feel that. That's exactly what I want, especially for my purposes and objectives. Slick text made it very easy for me to say YES to them and to introducing text/sms to my business as a way to connect to the people I serve. I have already began recommending the software. I wish it was wider than the USA.

Pros

I like the geographic data the software captures. It helps me see where my opt-ins are and I'm able to cater to what's going on in their part of the world (USA). Also, the personalization, the graphs, and the knowledge of whether or not people clicked on my links. It's basically e-mail... but bite-sized, friendlier, and intimate - Exactly how I want my people to feel about hearing from me.

Cons

Being able to add personalization at the click of a button (in the composing text window) would be great, being integrated to mailerlite (my e-mailing system),

Andrew L.

They are very responsive and offer a reliable texting platform. Jessica is a great customer rep

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

The ability to attach mobile coupons to individual text message. The process of sending a message is very simply

Cons

Wish I could put unique coupon codes on campaigns so that each customer would get their own code, occasionally have a text go out later than time desired

Response from SlickText.com

Hi Andrew! Thanks for your positive feedback. We love having you on board! We actually do offer unique promo codes, here's a tutorial showing you how to take advantage of that feature.

If you have any questions, or want someone to walk you through this feature, give us a call at 1.800.688.6290 or shoot us an email at [email protected]

Have a great day!

Brandon F.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 2017/12/28

I have been able to grow my company's revenue and generate sales!

Pros

The ability to have direct contact with my client base, the ability to get out info rapidly! The company has invested time into me to make sure that I am able to better utilize their services to grow my business. They have treated me as if I am their top client and worked with me to make sure that I am going to grow. They make sure to take an interest in my company as if my growth was their own! Never been more pleased with the knowledge and pride they take in what they do!

Toby H.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Easy contact

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/04/14

Great app

Pros

Easy to use and helps get news out....people can connect easy...
Easy to operate

Cons

There is a limit on characters and at times more would be better

Peter G.
Industry: Real Estate

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Product works every time. Customer service is top notch. Every question and issue is answered quickly.

Cons

Well it's not free but beyond that it a great service and a great product. Recommend it to anyone looking to reach buyers where they are, their phones.

Jesse B.
Company size: Self Employed

A fantastic value for the money

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/01/03

Easier communication with my Karate Family population and a super easy way to run contests when I make public appearances at festivals and other community events

Pros

The contests and multiple text words are excellent. The user interface is also easy to use. Most of all, the customer service from Slick Text is nice and very responsive.

Cons

A mobile app would be an excellent addition to the offerings of Slick Text. There have been times when I didn't have an opportunity to sit in front of my computer and set up a text or contest.

Response from SlickText.com

Hi Jesse! We totally understand your desire for an app, but in the meantime, our mobile responsive dashboard should do the trick. We've worked hard to make the mobile experience super user friendly, and want you to feel comfortable setting up a campaign on the fly. On top of that, we do have our mobile send feature, which allows you to send a mass text campaign right from your phone. Here's a video that explains more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RtsYGXruDEI If you have any questions, please give us a buzz at 1.800.688.6290.

Ben H.
Industry: Automotive

Best Text Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Overall, I am very satisfied. I have been using this for over 2 years now and never let me down. Contacted customer service several times and they were very quick and helpful. I believe this text platform is better than other competitions.

Pros

Super easy to use, reasonable pricing for Small businesses, great & quick customer service, and awesome features like bday list as well as automatic conditions that allow you to customize lists.

Cons

I think the price goes up very quickly if your list is growing. I think the monthly prices are OK but I wish the platform allowed a little more texts to be sent per cycle.

Jim S.
Industry: Hospitality
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Slick Text has made the entrance into the texting world so easy!

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Additional contacts not able to be reached from generic lead generation.

Pros

The software is easy to use and best of all can be retrieved easily from your cell on the road. My inside representative can easily and quickly assist me with all my questions and concerns. The entire company has been quick to add features not even developed within the platform yet.

Cons

The addition of a widget is difficult and I need to reach out to have my favorite representative always help me enter this.

Tyler C.

My experience with Slicktext has been great!

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Pros

The ease of use has been great! Love having help at the drop of a hat. I remember sitting with a customer service rep for at least an hour working out details for our plan.

Cons

There isn't much I would say having an app to send texts from a mobile device would be helpful. I have been in situations that i needed to send a text and couldn't or needed to modify something on our account but didn't have my computer.

Response from SlickText.com

Hi Tyler! We've worked hard to make the mobile experience user friendly, and want you to feel comfortable setting up a campaign on the fly. Our mobile responsive dashboard should mimic an app experience. On top of that, we do have our mobile send feature, which allows you to send a mass text campaign right from your phone. Here's a video that explains more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RtsYGXruDEI If you have any questions, please give us a buzz at 1.800.688.6290.

Lynne S.
Industry: Internet

SlickText Customer Service = incredible! Dashboard & analytics keep improving. Contest was flawless!

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

SlickText helps us track our marketing messages and activities to see what is working .. or not. Simple to set up, track and analyze information. Their customer service is over-the-top great!

Pros

SlickText nails it with Dashboard, Analytics and extra-mile Customer Service.

The SlickText software is so easy to use, with a dashboard that continues to improve every day and analytics that help us track our progress and messaging.

Earnest W.

Very user friendly and GREAT features!

Reviewed on 2017/09/07

Pros

Mobile Coupons ALL DAY!!!
Affiliate Program
Love the SlickText Team: Matt, Bobby, Sean and Jessica!

Cons

I dislike the fact that I loose my rollover text messages if I don't use them over a period of time.

Tom B.

Super!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/11/19

In today's market, having the ability to advertise directly to our customer's smartphones is brilliant. With people cutting the cable on TV and streaming music instead of radio, it's a sure-fire way to get your message through the noise!

Pros

The simplicity of getting your message out there, the ease with which I can get support, and the results we've seen make Slicktext an excellent value

Cons

Being newer, there are still some functions I am looking for, however since we've begun with Slicktext we've already seen several upgrades and the implementation of timed SMS coupon renewals

Benjamin G.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

My experience has been exceptional, especially with the help of customer rep! She is so knowledgeable!

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

This software was really easy to use and allowed me to provide feedback quicker than most other platforms. Great job there!

Pros

This software makes marketing to the right customers at the right time so much easier. It enables us to work smarter, not harder.

Cons

There could be more integrations setup with other pieces of software that complement it. This could help omni channel marketing run smoother.

Kirk T.

Absolutely Incredible! Love it!

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Pros

Ease of use, and customer support is top notch! Jessica is always great to work with, helpful and responsive, and has easily solved all our needs really quickly. We've had fantastic results so far, and look forward to continued success with SlickText.

Erica J.
Industry: Retail

Quick, knowledgeable and polite!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/09/08

Pros

It keeps me in touch with my most valuable asset, my clients! It has been addition to my marketing efforts.

Cons

I wish the text would roll over for a longer period of time. I use the service once every three months, I would love to have all my unused texts roll over and not expire.

Greg D.

The Best Way To Text

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

My overall experience with SlickText has been an absolute joy. They are kind, courteous, and knowledgable.

Pros

What I like most about SlickText is the people who work there. I looked at more than half a dozen texting platforms when choosing one to use on behalf of my clients and they were all very similar in features and cost. However, SlickText's customer service was hands-down the finest experience.

Cons

What I liked least about SlickText was how difficult it was to integrate with my current automation platform. However, their support staff dove right in and stuck with me until we had a working solution.

Karen S.

Outstanding! Easy to setup and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

It is very easy to set up and use. Plus they created the flyers and marketing materials I needed to grow my texting group. It was so easy! Not only do I have another touch point to my customers but they are responding to the text messages and my sales have gone up!

Cons

So far, nothing. I am very happy with this service. I have been using this for a few weeks now and not only is the system easy to use but their customer service is spectacular.

Red B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

customer service is number one everything about this company is great

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/09/07

easy setup and running of text 2 win contests

Pros

from beginning to end I love everything about this software. ease of use, ability to give input and suggest updates - everything is based on the customer which is how it should be and if i do need something customer support is always there to help.

Dee W.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Efficient & easy!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Pros

Makes sms messages for clients much easier and correspondence faster!!!

Cons

I don't really have any cons for this product.

Matt F.

Great for gathering reviews

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Pros

After every installation job we perform for a customer, we use SlickText to send a follow up link for them to leave s a Google review. Works great and the conversion rate is high.

Cons

The one downside is I feel that you need a dedicated person to handle the software. Multiple salespeople could probably handle it but having one person run it works well.