SlickText

We connect humans to the brands they love.

Tiffany T.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Terrible service, refused to cancel our account when we no longer using the service

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Terrible. Stay away! There are far better services you can use!

Pros

Nothing, the customer service was particularly terrible.

Cons

We sent a cancellation request over a year ago. They didn’t cancel our account and continued to bill us for 12 months. When we called to cancel for the second time they argued with us and refused to hear our complaint. The employee said (direct quote) “I’m not talking to you about this and there’s no management for you to talk to.”

Michelle M.

Slick Text has provided me

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Easy to use for the marketing and communicating in an effective way that's affordable and easy to use.

Pros

The open rates of text message marketing make it a no-brainer for me. Additionally, I've got to say that it's really fantastic to be at a speaking engagement and have the room text a word into their phones all at once. It's as close to automated as you can get while you're standing right there in the room. I love it! And the attendees love it because they get whatever they're texting to receive right away. We live in a "right now" world and to deliver in that way is impressive to the attendees. They love it!

Cons

Slick Text has been a wonderful provider for my company. However, I don't like it when a text word is already taken. It has only happened once but it's just part of how text message marketing works.

Jesse B.

A fantastic value for the money

Reviewed on 2018/01/03

Easier communication with my Karate Family population and a super easy way to run contests when I make public appearances at festivals and other community events

Pros

The contests and multiple text words are excellent. The user interface is also easy to use. Most of all, the customer service from Slick Text is nice and very responsive.

Cons

A mobile app would be an excellent addition to the offerings of Slick Text. There have been times when I didn't have an opportunity to sit in front of my computer and set up a text or contest.

Response from SlickText.com

Hi Jesse! We totally understand your desire for an app, but in the meantime, our mobile responsive dashboard should do the trick. We've worked hard to make the mobile experience super user friendly, and want you to feel comfortable setting up a campaign on the fly. On top of that, we do have our mobile send feature, which allows you to send a mass text campaign right from your phone. Here's a video that explains more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RtsYGXruDEI If you have any questions, please give us a buzz at 1.800.688.6290.

Benjamin G.

My experience has been exceptional, especially with the help of customer rep! She is so...

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

This software was really easy to use and allowed me to provide feedback quicker than most other platforms. Great job there!

Pros

This software makes marketing to the right customers at the right time so much easier. It enables us to work smarter, not harder.

Cons

There could be more integrations setup with other pieces of software that complement it. This could help omni channel marketing run smoother.

Dee W.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Efficient & easy!

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Pros

Makes sms messages for clients much easier and correspondence faster!!!

Cons

I don't really have any cons for this product.

Christine M.

Most effective marketing tool I've used for my retail stores!

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Super easy to use, great training, outstanding results! I have retail stores...many of our customers will get a text on a sale and have told us that they turned there car around and came immediately to the store to shop! Nothing else has been as effective!

Pros

Ease of use, simple for my customers to join, outstanding support and training, cutting edge!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I do not like about it.

Michael J.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

This web based software allows us to communicate with the whole church with a single text!

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Pros

This software is easy to use. It makes communication simple even when you are on the road! Their customer support is friendly and quick!

Cons

I can not think of one Con! It is an awesome program! I would recommend this to anyone who desires to stay in communication with their people! Slicktext you Rock!!!

Jamie W.
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

Ran into an issue with carriers and the CHAT feature on the site was super easy and efficient! Great customer service!!

Pros

Really easy to use and implement! What i needed specifically.

Cons

non I don't have any cons to offer the software

Cole N.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/12/18

Pros

Customer Service and Resources
Abundance of useful features

Cons

Not clear in limit restrictions before purchasing a license

Alice M.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Easy Affordable way to get your message out!

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

I've been completely happy. So affordable that I have stepped up my plan as our followers grow. Money well spent!

Pros

I love that it is so easy to send a message and watch your followers grow. Great and efficient way to raise public awareness, with notifications and a way for our followers to take action.

The Support staff make themselves available, are knowledgable and patient.

Cons

I wish it was easier to attack photos and links.

Jim S.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Slick Text has made the entrance into the texting world so easy!

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Additional contacts not able to be reached from generic lead generation.

Pros

The software is easy to use and best of all can be retrieved easily from your cell on the road. My inside representative can easily and quickly assist me with all my questions and concerns. The entire company has been quick to add features not even developed within the platform yet.

Cons

The addition of a widget is difficult and I need to reach out to have my favorite representative always help me enter this.

Tyler C.

My experience with Slicktext has been great!

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Pros

The ease of use has been great! Love having help at the drop of a hat. I remember sitting with a customer service rep for at least an hour working out details for our plan.

Cons

There isn't much I would say having an app to send texts from a mobile device would be helpful. I have been in situations that i needed to send a text and couldn't or needed to modify something on our account but didn't have my computer.

Response from SlickText.com

Hi Tyler! We've worked hard to make the mobile experience user friendly, and want you to feel comfortable setting up a campaign on the fly. Our mobile responsive dashboard should mimic an app experience. On top of that, we do have our mobile send feature, which allows you to send a mass text campaign right from your phone. Here's a video that explains more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RtsYGXruDEI If you have any questions, please give us a buzz at 1.800.688.6290.

Greg D.

The Best Way To Text

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

My overall experience with SlickText has been an absolute joy. They are kind, courteous, and knowledgable.

Pros

What I like most about SlickText is the people who work there. I looked at more than half a dozen texting platforms when choosing one to use on behalf of my clients and they were all very similar in features and cost. However, SlickText's customer service was hands-down the finest experience.

Cons

What I liked least about SlickText was how difficult it was to integrate with my current automation platform. However, their support staff dove right in and stuck with me until we had a working solution.

Karen S.

Outstanding! Easy to setup and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

It is very easy to set up and use. Plus they created the flyers and marketing materials I needed to grow my texting group. It was so easy! Not only do I have another touch point to my customers but they are responding to the text messages and my sales have gone up!

Cons

So far, nothing. I am very happy with this service. I have been using this for a few weeks now and not only is the system easy to use but their customer service is spectacular.

Kara N.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2017/09/12

Have already referred this software!

Pros

Very friendly staff, available by phone! It helps so much being able to talk with a real person. And, easy to use!

Cons

Price point. We would like to use it so much more, but are limited on funds. We are definitely interested in what looks like a new pricing structure...

Jack M.

Its not about the software, its about the team that is there to support you to be successful -...

Reviewed on 2017/09/15

Pros

Easy to navigate, create campaigns and set up a direct message. Like the new dashboard and easy to train users on the platform.

Cons

reporting and analytics, hard to get a full picture when you have a lot of keywords running and see overall performance.

Jessica L.

Beyond expectation - customer support is amazing

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

Customer support, ease of use, customizability, ability to directly interact with customers through 2-way text.

Cons

Interface can be so simple you don't realize how much the software can do! Really, not much else - it's amazing.

Desire G.

They were fast and informative!

Reviewed on 2017/12/27

They were fast, and made sure me and my company is protected which we love!

Pros

Connivence of the software is absolutely amazing , I really enjoy how I can see how many people opened the text

Keith C.

5+ Stars!

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

5+ stars! Such a great experience! Support team went above and beyond to help me. They not only answered my questions quickly and fully, but provided even more relevant information saving me time in trying to figure it out on my own. I would highly recommend The SlickText service, as well as the individuals who provide service to the customers!

Pros

Quick and easy to set up. Made even easier with real English speaking people offering immediate help and service!

Cons

Nothing so far. I have only just begun my SlickText journey, but I am planning for it to be one piece of software I hold on to and use frequently.

Raizy R.

Customer rep was patient about everything, and helped me understand everything.

Reviewed on 2017/09/11

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease in which to access clients and remind them of events. Thank you

Cons

Price. The only thing holding me back from signing up is the price; it just seems like if I have a large group then to send even one or two texts per months would cost a significant amount of money.

Iva F.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Slick Text

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Amazing product, customer service is top notch.

Pros

I love the referral progam as to my customers.

Cons

I do not have any cons other that I wish I had starting using this years ago.

Shannon D.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

User had an issue with sending text to sign up and rep (Jessica) was very responsive and...

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

Ability to reach all of our employees with mass text in the event of storms, lost child, or other emergency situations.

Pros

Ease of use and a very user friendly dashboard for administrators. Ability to reach many of our employees with one text.

Cons

Inability to identify user. We use this for employees and when they are terminated we don't have the ability to identify who they are to remove them from the text list.

Fletcher K.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Customer support- Super quick, helpful, and genuinely enjoyable to work with.

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

open rate is mental. instantaneous response.

Pros

Honestly the simplicity of the software is awesome. Enjoy it one-hundred and ten percent. Really looking forward to using this through the holidays.

David B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great service

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

Pros

This software is so easy to use and when they switched to a long number I had issues using multi-media messages but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so amazing with quick responses to get the situation fixed. I was worried I had to start over with another company, but the service provided will keep me as a long term customer.

Cons

Nothing at all. It’s simple to use, the service is amazing and helps my business so much.

Jake S.

Their helpful resources and hands on customer support empowered me.

Reviewed on 2017/07/24

Pros

There are so many features. It's not just about texting. I can send my subscribers a gift on their birthday, schedule drip marketing campaigns, run text to win contests; I didn't even realize there were all these possibilities. The best part is, they add a couple new features every quarter, so I always feel like I get more than what I pay for.

Cons

Their dashboard seems a bit dated, but once I figured out how to navigate; it was smooth sailing from there.

Response from SlickText.com

Hi Jake! Thanks for your positive review and feedback. We're currently knee deep in a new dashboard rollout, and should be launching within the next few weeks.