Digify Reviews

Digify

Document Security Made Simple

4.9/5 (27 reviews)
Stavros P.

Excellent product but with a few drawbacks

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/08/22

An amazing software, that can become really perfect with a few improvements.

Pros

It combines amazingly dynamic watermarking with easy emailing of large PDFs.

Cons

I am now testing the software with the free trial. I think that it would be helpful if the user could adjust the opacity of the watermark so that it doesn't disturb the reader, especially with the tile alternative. We publish magazines and books and we don't want to irritate our readers with this social DRM method. Also, I think that the watermark text wouldn't be required, since the user email itself is sufficient to deter the sharing of the document. Finally, it would be useful if we could deactivate the sending of followup messages to our email about the opening, downloading etc. by every recipient (imagine that you send a document to hundreds of people...).

Response from Digify

Thanks for the feedback, Stavros! Glad to hear that you're liking your trial of the software so far. There is a way to turn off the notification emails - let us send you more information via email.

Barbara N.

So glad I found Digify - perfect to solution for my needs, easy to use, and great customer service

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

Pros

Ease of use, ability to blow up files on a specified date, and most of all the ability to send files in a read-only format, so the recipient cannot print or forward. This is exactly what I needed! As a court reporter, I am required to give people the option of reviewing their transcripts. With Digify, I am able to fulfill that requirement, but without letting them get to keep their transcript for free (and by extension, letting their attorneys get them for free!). So grateful for this service!

Cons

I really have no complaints, but if I were to get extra nitpicky, I would like an option on the drop-down menu to be able to input number of days in which to blow up a file (in my case, 30 days), so I don't have to figure out 30 days through the calendar option. But that would literally only save me a few seconds per file, so not a huge deal.

Response from Digify

Thanks Barbara - we're glad to hear that you find Digify useful. Our product team has noted your suggestion on the user interface improvement.

Data Rooms

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/02

the ability to safely share documents and restrict the sharing and downloading of those documents when needed.

Pros

I like the ability to create data rooms and share confidential documents safely

Cons

no complaints. if anything, the cost seems to be going up. I am grandfathered in but I would not pay the current pricing levels if I were presented with joining. I don't use it enough to justify the costs.

Response from Digify

Thanks for the feedback, we love hearing from customers who love Digify!

Will K.

The first SaaS product that actually increased security

Reviewed on 2017/12/25

I am finally able to be compliant in how I handle confidential information on behalf of my own company and on behalf of our clients.

Pros

It is easy to use, and gives us control of who can see what and who have seen what. It is very easy for recipients of attachments to view them as they do not require special software.

Cons

I miss a Mac Mail plug-in! Other than that, I can not say there is anything in particular I do not like

Susan N.

Easy to use and share

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

On boarding and support excellent and my team and network find it easy to use and collaborate.

Pros

Easy to use, feature rich and great price

Cons

No problems very intuitive and easy to use no negative feedback.

Easily Share Your Data in Confidential Manner

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Digify allows our teams full access to data and files, while fully protecting the data. You can use to Digify to easily prevent file recipients from downloading, forwarding, copying, posting, re-posting or sharing data with unauthorized people. The Digify team is remarkably responsive, and they regularly roll out additional new features.

Pros

Remarkable ease of use, with simple customizable setting even for inexperienced users. We use it in Windows, IOS and Android seamlessly.

Cons

None. We had a few minor tweak suggestions, and Digify implemented those right away.

Nico V.

How Digify assisted us to build a secure high quality dataroom fast.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/04/25

We created a dataroom to share confidential documents with a consortium of investors in preparation of a Series A Capital round. Since we had the content ready, the dataroom was created in 1 day, and investors were invited to explore the documents the next day.

Pros

The software is very intuitive. We developed copied our dataroom structure into digify and then drag and dropped all files in the right place.
Pricing is reasonable when comparing to other platforms, especially taking into account the security of Digify.
There are plenty of options so one can easily adjust functionality to what you need, for example with regards to access rights, download/print functionality etc ....
The few times I needed support, I was helped by the helpdesk within 4-6 hours.

Cons

I couldn't say which specific item I didn't like.

Melissa B.

Very good customer service and openness to feedback.

Reviewed on 2017/11/13

Pros

Very good customer service and openness to feedback. The Digify team has implemented several features from our suggestions. They are also always quick to respond to our issues.

Cons

Many institutional clients have trouble accessing due to firewall issues. But the Digify team has been good about trying to help resolve this longer term.

Response from Digify

Thanks, Melissa! We have found a solution for institutional clients to access Digify. We can guide you on the necessary steps.

Erica V.

The site is very user friendly and easy to use. Simple yet secure

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

The site is very intuitive and user friendly. The site is also organized well for sorting and saving.

Cons

The only con i have yet to figure out how to cut and paste email addresses into emails to send documents.

Response from Digify

Glad you find Digify intuitive and user-friendly, Erica. If you have a list of recipients ready, you can easily copy and paste your recipients¿ email addresses when sending files via Digify. Our support team will be in touch with you to show you how.

Secure platform to store, communicate, share

Reviewed on 2018/12/09

Excellent solution to keep document secure while sharing and communicating inside & outside of your organization - no matter how large or small.

Pros

Many features of digify : you can use it in a team environment, or alone as a startup. You can micro-manage permissions. Very very easy and user friendly. I wish all platforms were so easy to use.

Cons

No EU servers yet - but they are working on it.

Gemma W.

Great way to send secure pdfs

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

We have found Digify easy to use and recipients of our secure pdfs find this too. The reason I have only given 3 stars for features is that we would love it to include a specified number of prints too

Frank R.

Excellent product that is easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

Are now able to allow customers to read intellectual property without losing control of the documents

Pros

Able to secure our intellectual property while allowing customers to view the secure documents online

Cons

Not able to protect our intellectual property after allowing the documents to be downloaded to the customers local computer

Sean C.

Priceless and Simple document protection software

Reviewed on 2017/04/08

I now feel at ease about the documents from my company that I send out to clients that they will be used for the intent and purposes in which they were meant to be used due to Digify! Thank you

Pros

Ease of use. Accessibility. Price for services are reasonable. Customer service is prompt.

Cons

None at this point

Soo chuen T.

A joy to work with and use (how often are software products/services described thus?)

Reviewed on 2017/03/13

Digify's data room is exactly what we were looking for: Intuitive, user-friendly, flexible, and secure. The Digify team is incredibly responsive to feedback, and - strikingly and noticeably - have continuously worked on increasing product functionality and ease of use based on our suggestions, which they have actively solicited. The customer service team is uncommonly proactive and responsive, in a way that distinguishes itself from the field.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, service/support

Cons

None

Yana S.

Great user experience, easy and intuitive platform

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

Easy to navigate and set up data rooms, intuitive, easy to add users and send them links to the documents, easy to check whether users have accessed the platform

Cons

I would add more analytics per each user who was granted access to the platform - number of views, number of downloads, how long was the page open and when, number of comments, etc.

Response from Digify

Thanks for your review, Yana. The analytics for each user is available on our platform - you can see how many times your files have been viewed, printed, and downloaded. Our support team will be in touch to show you how this can be done.

Product makes sharing IP easy and safe, and customer service is excellent.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Able to share my IP with potential investors safely; helps me look pro and serious on security from the start.

Pros

Allows easy sharing of sensitive IP, helping keep track of who has seen what and when; stops any type of unwanted sharing or copying of IP. Makes updating easy and feels graceful and professional.

Cons

That a potential investor has to feel like they are "creating and account" in order to see the room - perhaps a subtle re-wording of this would be better. Ordering of files within room could be easier.

Response from Digify

Hey!

Thanks for the great review. I have submitted your feedback for the change of the "create an account" for your investors. Will let you know about any updates!

Also, quick hint - You can reorganize the files in the data room by clicking "File Index" in your data room settings - this will allow you to reorganize the data room files.

We can walk you through how do do this - just drop us a line at [email protected]

Thanks again for the smashing review!

Best,
Digify Team

David B.

Secure Way to Present Information While Preventing Distribution of Information

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer service was great. I needed a product that permitted me to share information while preventing re-distribution. Digify worked as advertised. Plus, it provided an even more secure version in the event that I needed to go all out.

Cons

The product worked as expected. I suppose the user interface could by more attractive. Also, I believe that there were certain video and audio formats that might not be supported.

Great security, easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Pros

We sell high-detail documents to customers and we needed a service that would allow easy access for the customer yet would prevent forwarding , copying or unauthorized access. Digify makes this easy for us and our customers are happy with it, too.

Cons

No issues at the moment. Our customers are happy with the service.

Response from Digify

Thanks for the review, we love hearing from customers who love Digify! We are here to make your secure sharing easier - glad to be of assistance!

Charlotte P.

They are so helpful and available and software is easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Pros

It's easy to use and effective and lets me know lots of details when I send items to people like when they view/download/print.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. So far I have been very satisfied with the product. The only con is the way it disorganizes links when you want to send multiple they are not in the order they are uploaded.

Response from Digify

Hey Charlotte,

Thanks for the smashing review! Glad to hear you are enjoying the product!

Best,
Kate

Shoshana D.

Digify is a winner! I couldn't find a similar solution on the market that secure for the money!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

Digify is the most secure solution when it comes to sending files. It is the only software that doesn't even print screen!

What i also like:
- Easy to use - so intuitive!
- We can control the level of security: no print screen, no download, no printing, 2 types of watermarks in 1 document, etc..
- I love that the watermarks are customizable: if there is a leak you can identify right away the "mole". I also like that i can customize the additional watermark depending on the purpose.
- The outlook add ins

Cons

When you view a secure document in what they call the secure room, it can take up to 10 seconds to pop up on the screen - just be patient, it's coming. Just surprising the first time i saw a secure document in the data room

Sue R.

Software review

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

It depends on the computer "savvy" of the users when using the software. If they are experienced users they have no problems. We tend to have students that are more mature and have not had a lot of experience with digital software; they are more challenged.

Overall, this software has met our needs.

Petet W.

Easy, functional, value

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

I use digify for confidential deal i formation and negotiations with partners in Europe and Asia. Easy use is key. New users get up to speed very fast. Great control functionalties such as no downloads etc. Much better value than competitors.

Syphong B.

Digify is our best investment so far in term of secured file sharing tool and value for money

1. Really easy to use and onboard new users
2. Multi-platform supported (web, mobile)
3. Good fit for small and medium team size

J. peter A.

Great product and excellent service

Reviewed on 2017/12/27

Pros

- Ease of use
- Helps secure our digital footprint and maintains data integrity with our most sensitive documents

Cons

- More flexible pricing options
- Overall, we are happy w/ the user experience and have limited negative feedback thus far

Michele L.

Digify

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

We use it for running the review process of our energy projects.

Pros

Easiness of use + intuitive upload and management of files and folders.

Cons

Would love to have the ability to save list of contacts.