I work for a bureau, so I have work with multiple tools. This tool is much further then a MailChimp/Mailplus/Tripolis but not as advanced as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo.
But you can build almost every flow you can think of as long as you use email and forms.
With a few training sessions everybody is able to create a specific segment, an email and use those in a flow.
- You can make really good profiles/segments of your users without any SQL knowledge
- It doesn't touches your HTML when you edit it
- The campaign designer is also really easy to use
- The reports aren't that good. You can get really standard reporting but for comparing different emails together in one report is hard
- There are also a lot of nice extra features but you have to pay for those
- There is no really advanced documentation
- The RestAPI is not that far (for now)
Working with a lot of e-mail tools, i'm very happy with Clang. It's a nice company and they listen very good to their customers to keep making the tool better and better.
- A lot of possibilities
- Easy drag and drop campaign builder
- Nice add-ons available
The base tool is very good and has a lot of options. But since we use Clang for some very complex campaigns we need to have some add ons that costs a little bit extra