SocialPilot

Social Media Scheduling & Analytics Tool for SMBs & Agencies

Christopher
Christopher

The best tool in our social media arsenal hands down.

Reviewed on 2017/10/14

The benefits are on going, the best part was the ease of onboarding team members and the high level of support we continue to receive from SocialPilot's team. Significant increase across the board in social engagement, increase in followers and conversion from social to our primary destinations.

Pros

Their bulk scheduling features are outstanding. Huge time saver over the competition. They also have a really nice "reporting" system which alerts you if there is a problem with a post or a network error on one of the social sites. It's incredibly easy to add users and their accounts without having to request their credentials, simply send them an email and it's click bam boom we're in business. They have a new video feature which is convenient and also have added a content curation feature which seems to be getting more intuitive every day, also nice. Their support is spot on and always available and they are willing to do hands on training for staff members as they come on board. Really impressive.

Cons

If they had a bit more of a "listening" or "engagement" feature set this would be probably the only tool you would ever need for social. If the video portion wasn't limited to just uploading and could capture the video and post from a link that would save some time, but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak!

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Christopher,

Wow! You are awesome!! Such an amazing review from our user is more than valuable to us. You have appreciated SocialPilot in such a wonderful way. Thanks so much. Glad to know SocialPilot proves to be the one platform you would love to use for your social media marketing.

We know listening and monitoring are quite needful. We'll surely have a word with the developers about this.

Manvi

Chris
Chris

They've Got (Almost) Everything Right

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

I can manage the social media accounts of 25 real estate agents, and with bulk scheduling, get months of posts lined up in a day. Great value, and they offer an intro training session for free, which was mostly helpful.

Pros

The groups feature is huge, allowing me to post to a specific group of 20 or so accounts, but leaving a different set of 10 accounts off the post. The bulk upload works. They could make a sample template that is a bit more explanatory. The pricing, should it remain unchanged, rocks. I don't understand the greed at a few of their competitors. Pretty good analytics too.

Cons

Instagram HAS opened their API to 3rd party companies such as later.com for automated scheduling and POSTING of Instagram posts. It is unfortunate that SP has not gotten this functionality yet. Perhaps my biggest gripe, is a missing feature: I should be able to post an article to 10 different accounts on the spot, using SHARE NOW, and have those posts get sent 2-3 minutes apart to avoid FB bots seeing a bulk posting occurring. One of their competitors offers this feature, so it can be done. They don't see the need for it at SP. This forces me to move posts around on the calendar, and with 30 accounts on a calendar that you can't zoom in on, it is a headache! I'd also like to see video posting enabled as a bulk post feature...

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Chris,

Really glad to know you almost are getting everything right, using SocialPilot.
We understand the need of Instagram Direct Publishing since their API is out now, but to have that feature you need to be partners with Facebook and there's a whole procedure to follow being Facebook Partners. We are on it working on the process and will soon have this feature.

Victor

Changes make it not valuable

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

At first it was easy to use now it requires extra steps - really not worth it

At first it was easy to use now it requires extra steps - really not worth it

Pros

It is fairly easy to schedule posts to facebook

Cons

Social pilot no longer works with your personal facebook page. It is cumbersome to work with Instagram.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Victor,

Distressed to know you don't find SocialPilot worthy enough. How can I make your experience better?

About Facebook profiles, Facebook itself has stopped providing the API to connect personal profiles. We can't help it. Instagram direct posting, we are working on and will be available soon which will make it easier for you.

Let's hop into a call and we'll guide you through SocialPilot. I am sure it's just a few steps and you'll find it easy to use.
Let me know the best time to talk.

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Industry: Design

Not a bad product, but price is now too high when competitors out there

Reviewed on 2023/11/13

Pros

I think it basically covers all the bases and there is nothing really to fault it. I just think that it is easy to start looking around when the price rises and there is so many products in this space. I have no problem recommending it.

Cons

The relative price has got to a level where there are just other things have entered the competition and there are better options within that space. In itself, it was a good switch away from the original Hootsuite, but things have moved on now.

Buffer and Hootsuite
Luis Ignacio
Luis Ignacio
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I am surprised with the kindness that it offers me.

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Anyone who works in digital marketing, looking for a reliable tool, is what I have received since I implemented SocialPilot as the main tool for the content management of the accounts for which I work. I have managed to cover many more accounts only with SocialPilot, similar tools offer similar services for very high costs, but do not offer more than five accounts to manage, which I have left in the past since using SocialPilot, is truly amazing. Apart from all that, they also offer you a complete section of analytics, which allows you to show the orderly evolution of your work.

Pros

Carrying the social networks of several companies at the same time, without the perfect tool, is a task that can end in a complete disaster. That is why, after using SocialPilot, I can say with confidence that it is the best option for small entrepreneurs and for consolidated work teams that seek to offer a better service. I like that they offer options that perfectly fit the possibilities of people and companies. Another element that I liked a lot, is that I can obtain the statistics of each of the accounts, which helps me to project the needs that each client may have, as well as rectify my strategies so that marketing is successful. I have received good comments from my clients because the publications are in the correct times and days, all that is thanks to SocialPilot.

Cons

Throughout my experience, my comments remain positive about the benefits and scope of the platform, they constantly include improvements and are very up to date with the recommendations of the users, I have not found any negative aspects to consider.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Luis Ignacio,

Very much excited to know about your love towards SocialPilot. It's amazing to have such users like you.

Thanks for your kind words. We always are on the run to make the tool a better place for your social marketing activities and glad to know we are able to do it :)

Nurul Huda
Nurul Huda
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Simple to use and really work for me

Reviewed on 2021/07/19

Pros

What I enjoy best about Social Pilot is that it can successfully manage all of my social media postings at a lesser cost than other social media marketing systems. In addition, its platform is easy enough for a complete novice to operate while yet professional enough for major corporations.

Cons

The dashboard at the time required some updating. There need to be more alternatives available at your disposal. I'm certain they've made some changes since then. They can improve the user interface. As a result, users will be able to move between different menus.

Tiffany
Tiffany
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best for a newbie or experience SMM!

Reviewed on 2022/11/08

Love it. Perfect for a newbie or more experience SMM.

Love it. Perfect for a newbie or more experience SMM.

Pros

I'll be honest, what first attracted me to this product was the price. I was just beginning my career in social media management and I didn't want to pay 100s of $$$ as a newbie. Plus, I was still trying to figure out what product I liked the best. Well, let's just say I'm still using SocialPilot! It's simple to set up your accounts, and customer support is great if you have any questions.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. At first, it was missing the Reels option but now that's been added!

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to SocialPilot

Price, simple to use, and easy to navigate.
Ryan
Ryan
  • Industry: Sports

SocialPilot is a MUST for our Business!

Reviewed on 2018/10/14

My business manages several different companies social media accounts. We simply post from Twitter, Facebook and G+ using SocialPilot! It's soooo simple. We also use it to schedule posts at different times which is one of my favorite features. Overall, our experience has been solid. Due to cost, we left socialpilot several months ago... But quickly realized it was a necessary business tool for us so we re-subscribed. Now we are likely lifetime customers. Thanks socialpilot and keep up the great work.

Pros

It's very easy to use. Creating and scheduling social media posts across a large number of networks is simple and to the point. Very intuitive to teach my team to use it as well.

Cons

The cost is a bit high but all in all -- well worth it for what it delivers. But like anything, cost is always under consideration when using tools.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback.; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote.

Hardi
Hardi

Schedule You Social Media Post Here

Reviewed on 2019/01/01

Being a digital marketer, its my routine and work responsibility that I need to look after my social channels
right? I always prefer Social pilot as it has been a boon for me since past 1 year. I schedule my post by writing captions, they automatically shorten the URL and fetches the image from the URL.

Pros

Social Pilot is tool which let you schedule and post into all social channels at the same time. My company is used to take a plan which allows us to connect all the social channels for my project including facebook, twitter, G+, linkedin, Pinterest. So I schedule my posts and the most favourable, they will ask to post as a link or image as it fetches the images from the link in caption.

Cons

sometimes, we need to reconnect social media profile after some period of time as it disconnects automatically.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Hardi,

Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us.

• Industry: Design

Wais-Benin

Reviewed on 2023/09/28

For me, it's a good publishing software at the moment despite the difficulties it faces

Pros

It is a fantastic software for publishing and managing publications on several social networks.

Cons

What is less appreciated about this software is the delay in automatic publication on some social networks such as Instagram

• Industry: Animation

What features it has are really nice

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

It's great to be able to schedule bulk posts and repeat posts. I do feel that Social Pilot is being a little scant with it's features on the individual plan. To make someone who is paying you monthly feel like they are locked out of so many features is not great. I've looked and continue to look for other services that offer repeat posting, basic analytics, Twitter follower management (see who has recently unfollowed, search for followers who may be interested in your field of business etc.)

Pros

I like the ability to schedule repeat social posts. The posting of text and media to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook works really well.

The ability to see posts that have been delivered and manage the schedule of you posts also works really well.

Cons

The interface needs work. Some simple things like allowing click through on the sub menu items such as 'Manage Posts' (not just the text) and not picking up the profile pictures for the accounts make the interface feel as if it isn't being assessed for improvement that often.

It also no longer posts to LinkedIn very well, posting a link rather than the original post image (although this might be more to do with LinkedIn's API than anything to do with Social Pilot.

It's really disappointing that it doesn't offer management of followers for Twitter and doesn't give very basic analytics on the individual plan.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Glad to know you like the Repeat post feature and the ability to manage posts once it's delivered.

But it's despairing to know that SocialPilot doesn't fit well to your requirements. We are working on making SocialPilot better each day and are bringing updates and advancements very frequently. Instagram direct posting, we are on it and will soon be available at SocialPilot.
About LinkedIn you said it right, we can't help it. It's how LinkedIn API allows any third party tool like SocialPilot to do. Hope we can make your SocialPilot experience better.

Jimit

A great entry level product

Reviewed on 2018/10/13

Social Pilot have been a god send to my business. They are constantly adding new features and run regular online events offering insight, training and best practice. The guys can not do enough to help you.

Pros

Social Pilot is one of only a handful of similar products that offers integration to tumblr as a standard which was vital in my choice.
The subscription price points are excellent value for money and allow for growth as and when needed.

Cons

Bulk upload of postings is not as a easy as one would like. There are two options: 1. Uploading without specifying a posting date and time where by the system will send you’re posting in the order of the upload file using a configurable schedule which you define or 2. Uploading specifying the date and time for the post to be sent. The later I have yet get working.
There is no automatic alert if any queue where to fail. This has only happened once in the past 8 months of using Social Pilot but you do need to keep you eye on the posting queue

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your amazing review. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and is value for money!

Thanks for letting us know Bulk Scheduling was giving you troubles. We'll surely look into it as there a lot of users who love this feature and how easy it was for them to upload bulk posts.

Thanks for your kind words. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and users like you motivate us to do more.

Gustavo

Great Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

I've been using SocialPilot with my team as we've tested some other services that will help us schedule and review the publications we make on social media. After testing more than 7 different services, we will stay in SocialPilot (and that's why I'm doing this review).

Here are a few things I find interesting.

1) Scheduling on Instagram. Right now this is not possible in almost any platform, Instagram doesn't allow other apps to post on them. But the way SocialPilot does this is by reminding you at the time the publication must go, you then open the app and it copies the publication to your clipboard, you just go from the app to Instagram and everything is almost done, you just adjust and hit publish.

2) It allows me to moderate the posts. My SM crew can create the posts for every platform and me or the Social Media Manager can then review and approve the posts when they're ready, this allows us to plan ahead even two or three weeks in advanced.

3) Different team members and accounts. By having different members on my team, I can choose which member handles which social account, will helps me focus my resources in the most efficient way.

Overall I'll stick to SocialPilot and I really recomment giving it a try if you are in need of a social scheduling platform.

Pros

The easy of use and the ability to have team members handle different social accounts and one team manager that can approve the posts.

Cons

I really would like to have more statistics in the software.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Gustavo,

Woww!! That's a pretty much detailed appreciation! This delights and encourages us more to work hard and make it a better tool for you each day.

Glad to know Team & Collaborations feature is such of a use to you and is helping you ease out on your social media needs and increasing efficiency.

We will pass on your suggestion where you need more statistics!
We are working on analytics of other networks also. Stay tuned :)

Alexanfros

Easy to use and quite powerful

Reviewed on 2018/10/21

In case they manage to solve some minor frustrations including the fact that sat various periods scheduled posts are hold then it could be one of the best solutions and most cost effective out there.

Pros

The software is pretty easy and straightforward to use and allows to schedule content from various internet portals as an auto feed.

Cons

There are minor bugs on the calendar area where you need to frequently refresh the web page to view the correct times. The biggest issues is the support that is slow to respond and the fact that at certain periods the engine seems stacked (lot's of posts are on a "hold" and fired all together)

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Alexanfros,

Thanks for your wonderful SocialPilot review. Glad to know you find SocialPilot to be easy and quite poweerful.

We'll definitely pass this bug on to our developers to have a look at why this is happening in your account. Can you please send in your SocialPilot login id at [email protected]

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

SocialPilot has allowed me to completely automate my posts on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

It has several small features that will make your life easier. For example, if you want to post on Twitter about an interesting blog post, simply copy the URL in the are for the message and SocialPilot will automatically retrieve any photo or diagram used in the blog post for you to include in your tweet. How cool is that?

Cons

If you use social networks a lot, you probably noticed that some socials use many hashtags (e.g. Instagram) and some do not (e.g. Facebook). Unfortunately, if you use SocialPilot to schedule your post, there is no way to tell the system, please remove the hashtags before you post on a social network that does not use hashtags (e.g. Facebook).

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your wonderful review. Glad to know it makes your life easier.

We definitely understand the need of having this and that is the reason we are working on the Advance post feature, where you can create different posts for different social networks at the same time. We'll keep you posted with the updates.

Ouattara
Ouattara
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Manage your social networks with an easy to use tool

Reviewed on 2023/02/17

I used SocialPilot and I really liked it, especially because of its simple and intuitive interface. It is easy to use. You don't need to be a professional. With its many features, SocialPilot is an option to consider for managing your social networks

Pros

With a fairly competitive market, SocialPilot still manages to do well. I like its dashboard, simplified and uncluttered. It allows easy handling, even when you are a beginner. Despite this small user-friendly interface, SocialPilot has many features. scheduling publications, performance analysis, team collaboration, ad management, etc., everything is there. Also, it is possible to integrate the majority of social networks, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and others. With its wide range of services, SocialPilot manages your online presence

Cons

Sometimes, some page loading problemsPrice a little higher than some competitors

Ben

Super easy social post management system

Reviewed on 2019/04/28

We use SocialPilot to manage our social media accounts.

We use SocialPilot to manage our social media accounts.

Pros

SocialPilot is perhaps the simplest social media managment platform I've used in a long time. It feels plain, but that's a good thing. There's no fancy UI to distract from the (at times) stressful task of scheduling social media posts. And you can post accross different social accounts with a single click from the same dashboard. It's really nice.

I also like that SocialPilot works really well on mobile. If I'm in a pinch and need to schedule some posts on the road, it's quite easy to do.

Cons

Sometimes SocialPilot's simplicity becomes a barrier to productivity. For example, it's easy to tag others on Twitter, but that doesn't work on Facebook. You have to manually update tags on your social page after they've posted. It can be a huge timesink if you are managing multiple accounts. However, if you're handling more traditional social media accounts, then the performance gains of SocialPilot's simplicity are definitely worth it.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot's simplicity. We thrive to make it simple and easy to use.

About tagging on Facebook - We do have it now in SocialPilot. You can very easily mention the pages/people you want to on your Facebook post when scheduling them from SocialPilot.

Let us know if you need any help in guiding you how you can do this.

Travis
  • Industry: Online Media

Great for social media platforms!

Reviewed on 2019/09/07

My overall experience with SocialPilot has been wonderful. It has made making posts on my social media accounts easier for me.

Pros

I like how I can add all of my social media accounts into this. I like how I can post all of my updates without worrying about running out of limits. I also really like how easy it is to use.

Cons

There is nothing at all that I dislike about SocialPilot. I like everything that it has to offer. Everyone needs to give this a try.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Travis,

Thanks for leaving us such an excellent review. We are thrilled to know that SocialPilot has made making posts on social media accounts easier for you; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Beverley
Beverley

Simple and straightforward to use

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Affordable, easy to give clients access to their accounts and to give team members access to specific groups.

Pros

The "Group" function is great. You're able to assign social media accounts to their own group, so having a broad overview of what you're posting for each company on different platforms is only one click. I also enjoy the "Curated Content" which makes it easy to find relevant articles and links to share with your audience.

Cons

There's still some bugs that could be ironed out and some suggestions to take into consideration.
- No option to view empty queue spots on the calendar view
- No option to continually schedule posts to one social media account (you always have to click the account you want to publish to)

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Beverly,

Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you find SocialPilot a simple tool to use and the features to be intuitive.

We'll definitely add these suggestions to our list.

Happy SocialPiloting

Suzanne
Suzanne

Designed for Collaborative Work with Client to Easily Accomplish Social Media Marketing

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

SocialPilot saves time and resources by allowing bulk uploading and scheduling of posts. Clients feel involved and given a sense of ownership (for those who want this level of participation), by seeing how their information is being managed.

Pros

Easy to use, no unnecessary learning curve for managers, team members, and customers due to the design of the user interface. Set up and scheduling can take place immediately, once an account has been created. Less bulky as some of its competitors.

Cons

Perhaps there are too many benefits in the sense that clients could possibly learn how to perform social media marketing software and decide they could do their own work without the need for a freelancer. Otherwise, this software functions as described.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Suzanne,

Wow, thanks for being such a wonderful SocialPilot user and for your awesome review. Excited to know SocialPilot proves out to be a great tool for you and helps you manage your social media marketing very easily.

We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day and having users like you is a boost to our hard work and dedication to become the most efficient tool out there.

Thanks once again!
Best Regards,

Josh
Josh
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

A nice way of keep tabs on your Social Media Presence

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

Pros

I started with this company when they were brand new and waited through some of the growing pains for new features to come. This is a great option if looking for a less expensive option than some of its competitors.

Pros:
-Schedule posts for your social media accounts
-Easily work with a team on assigning tasks and getting things posted
- Ability to have a pool of ready made posts and allow Social Pilot to church what to post according to your schedule
- Less expensive than some competitors

Cons

This being a somewhat newer company to the game, some of there features feel like they are lacking or aren't a well polished as some of its competitors like Hootsuite. It is a little clumsy to try and post something other than text, pictures, or video. And even posting those feels a little clumsy.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your review and glad to know you are using SocialPilot since our early days. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool.
We'll definitely take in your suggestions and try to make advancements and not make it look clumsy.

Lydia
  • Industry: Online Media

Great Value!

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Value for the money. Other schedulers with similar features are out of my budget. Now that I'm scheduling posts on a regular basis, I'm seeing starting to see more blog hits for social media. Without Social Pilot I wouldn't be able to do it.

Pros

There's a learning curve, but once mastered the software is very easy to use. It is so convenient to be able to write a blog post AND schedule all the social media promos at one time. The calendar feature helps me visualize my post schedule and the drag and drop feature makes rescheduling extremely easy. I prefer to schedule rather than put posts into a queue but the times I've used the repeat post feature (publish X times in Y days) it has been easy to set up.

Cons

I gave up on trying to post to Google Plus (not a real hardship, but other bloggers may want this functionality). It would be nice to be able to bulk edit posts that were scheduled at the same time, but I've learned to be double check and edit BEFORE hitting publish.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Lydia,

Wow, that's an awesome review! Thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. Really pleased to know SocialPilot is your go-to tool for fulfilling your social media needs and you are getting results too.

We'll surely add your suggestion to bulk edit posts that are scheduled for the same time.

Rachael
Rachael
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Used for 1+ year

Occasional User

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

I was hoping last time I used this program that the brand might implement a hashtag search engine. Not sure if the basic service offers that now (it might).

Pros

It performs its basic functions very well, especially when managing many social media accounts for one brand or across two brands. It's good for busy teams with a lot to post, and excellent for people who like to plan. The program also allows you to post the same message a couple days in a row, which not all programs like it will.

Cons

Last time I used the software there was a good amount of room for improvement relating to video uploads. Sometimes my program froze when I tried to even open a video file while I had SocialPilot open at the same time. I assume that's better now.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Rachael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. We are glad to know that SocialPilot is excellent for people who plan and are useful for busy teams with a lot to post.

We'll take your words and work for improvement relating to video uploads. We are always on the run to make it a better tool and resolve the issues/bugs/errors to make it a robust tool.

Marshall
Marshall

The Best Modern Platform for Small Agencies

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

Pros

This is an excellent solution for people who have multiple clients to manage. You can request access to your client's accounts, invite them to review posts and work on their own accounts, group their accounts into groups, set automated posting schedules, import feeds, etc.

Cons

This software is week on the integration side. Integration into Feedly without the use of a 3rd party tool is a major drawback. They should reach out to other platforms that agencies use to build a relationship.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Marshall,

Thanks for your amazing review. We are glad to know you find SocialPilot as one of the best platforms.

We'll surely look into integrating with more third party tools. Thanks for your suggestion.

Samuel
Samuel

Would recommend if on a budget

Reviewed on 2021/07/27

Linking with Google My Business posts can be a little clunky. Interface is due for a redesign, looks old school.

Pros

The price is super competitive, interface is quite simple.

Cons

Sometimes problems with tagging and account posting (rarely). I don't like the analytics since it misses some info sometimes.

Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to SocialPilot

good price for a startup.