4,8
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Really professional marketing tool

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Excellent, easily contactable and super helpful.

Pros

Great online integration mixed with an ease of use approach, particularly the drag and drop on the editor, and easily up loadable and editable content, with vast image library. However it is the analytics where publicate really sets itself above the competition, can now make call to action marketing with a better understanding of user engagement and the platforms they share the newsletters on. Would highly recommend to business owners/managers and professional marketers.

Cons

No Cons, but integration with API would assist internal integrations but not a big issue due to the analytics that can be filtered into our marketing strategy.

Ally B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Easy, Simple and super fantastic customer service.

Reviewed on 2020/09/19

The process of setting up was simple - we didn't need to do anything. just log on. The platform has been so simple to use and is really intuitive. Some of my clients were nervous about how easy it would be but they are thrilled. The integration with gmail and outlook has helped massively.

Pros

The integrations have been so helpful. The ease of building something and it being ready to just copy and paste has been a gamer changer and meant less resource is needed to get the job done for internal comms.

Cons

There have been some buggy elements, but if you report it to customer service they will look into and resolve also they have been very open and want to hear about any features we might want added.

Brian B.
Industry: Internet

A Curation Tool With A Lot of Potential, But Is Too Buggy

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

Publicate is feature rich and packed with a lot of great ideas. Being able to curate and sync with a number of different curation sources is pretty sweet. Also being able to export curations to either email html or web html is really cool.

Cons

Publicate is the most robust of the tools out there, but tends to be stretched too thin. I have not seen any recent development improvements in a while, and the interface is a bit buggy from time to time, causing me to lose a lot of time focusing on formatting and working around the tool's nuances. I'd love to use this tool more, but for now, will wait to see if the dev team publishes any improvements/upgrades

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Executive Office

Easiest drag and drop editor out there!

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

For someone with a huge workload and a business to run, I like that I can spend very little time creating newsletters for work and personal reasons, such as kids party invitations! It's so easy to use and if you're stuck with something, their customer service response rate is pretty quick.

Pros

I can create a newsletter within minutes, all I have to do is drag and drop my content from various sources and boom! You are ready to rock.

I can also save templates of my own, create brand styles in their brand kit and easily track the analytics for my emails.

Cons

Some extensions such as ad blockers and lastpass can cause issues with the usability of the editor. If you turn those off on Publicate, everything should be just fine.

Daria L.
Industry: Design

I love it

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Since Publicate has a team plan, I was able to train my colleagues to build beautiful newsletters, which helped lighten my heavy workload as the only graphic designer in the company.
I set our brand styles in the brand kit to make sure we have consistency throughout our newsletters. Their library has a lot of ready to use templates for different situations and also special thanks for the royalty-free image stock.

Pros

Branding kit and a team plan. Easy integration with Gmail

Cons

I would really love if you add an Image Rotation