Showing 14 reviews of 7

SuiteRx IPS

Intelligent pharmacy software

Showing 14 reviews of 7
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

'One stop pharmacy management software'

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Inventory management was a nightmare before we started using IPS by suite Rx, however now we can track our inventory making sure we have no stock outs. The software allows for reordering based on usage which aids in prediction of consumption and therefore we avoid expires. Its an excellent inventory management has saved us a lot of money and time.

Pros

Inventory management has always been challenging until we started using this software. The feature I like most is its ability to automatically track and place orders from our common wholesalers. This has been invaluable in stock management. Also with the software its very easy to promptly pull up patients demographic data making it easy to generate reports which makes pharmaceutical management easy.I also like that employees working in remote locations can log into the system and enter prescriptions information which provides for central data management. lastly the Customer support is fabulous, they provide instant online chat support, which makes it really easy to use as queries are addressed in a timely manner.

Cons

Having incompatibility issues with linux operating system

Response from SuiteRx

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. We strive to grow and improve everyday and it is our clients feedback that helps us accomplish our goals.

Kayly T.

satisfied

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Pros

We moved from PioneerRX(absolutely great for retail) to SuiteRx and have been very happy with our decision. Pretty much any reports can be nicely generated and support team is very committed in helping the pharmacy staff. We grew from retail to include assisted living (memory care and group homes), specialty medications and behavioral acute care and the software has fit our needs well at every point of the way. I do not even miss PioneerRX anymore.

Cons

Initially, I was not open to learning this system because I was very happy with PioneerRX but it didn't take long before seeing how much more efficient our day to day work was becoming. The implemetation team was always present to help answer our questions. However, software cannot bill 2 credit cards but I was assured that it's in the next version.

Response from SuiteRx

Thank you so much for the kind words Kayly, we are so happy to have you as part of the SuiteRx family!

Todd E.

Innovative, Easy to Use, and Scalable

Reviewed on 2016/10/03

Consulting with hundreds of pharmacies, helping to build more efficient operations, and being cognizant to expense has helped me choose SuiteRx for independent pharmacies to ensure their business success.

Pros

Easy to learn, scalable, and customizations are not a fortune.

Cons

Moving from character based systems to this Windows based system takes a little extra time to design new workflow processes.

Robert S.

Software gives the best value for the money... document management is built in!

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

The sales staff is tremendous. Grace guides the sales process with experience and ease and connect ed us to the expert, Alyssa is our case, who knew the system in and out. She also handled the implementation and worked extremely long hours on site to be sure the switch in systems was as simple as possible. The CEO, Nick Zener, even checked in to see how we were doing. Without hesitation, this is the best pharmacy software for the money on the market today

Eddie N.

Great software for LTC pharmacy

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Overall I would recommend to anyone looking for software in the LTC pharmacy space

Pros

The technicians love the ease of use. Great for cycle billing

Cons

Sometimes speed is not the fastest. Reporting is slow.

Response from SuiteRx

Hello Eddie,
Thank you for taking the time to review SuiteRx IPS. We truly value your business and appreciate your honest feedback.
-SuiteRx Team

Ben W.

I have been on this product for six years. I have used other softwares and this by far exceeds...

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Grew our pharmacy

Pros

It has created a very efficient pharmacy operation letting us have growth which our having to bring on more personnel

Cons

The software should use more biometric and fingerprint technology. This will free up the hands to do more pharmacy work.

Scott P.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

I used both retail and LTC sides. It is by far the best software system I've used in my 20...

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

I was able to save hours of time due to the ease of viewing and searching through claims. Billing used to be a nightmare, but now it's my easiest thing to do!

Pros

The billing is easy to see and search through, making sync fill or cycle fill so easy. The design and flexibility of the system make it great for slower stores who have one person doing it all, and for stores with multiple stations needed to utilize workflow management. The support is off the charts! Instant online chat help all the time! Really! No leaving messages and waiting for a call back!

Response from SuiteRx

Scott,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for being part of the SuiteRx family!