Basic Online CRM Reviews

Basic Online CRM

Web-based customer relationship management (CRM)

4.3/5 (3 reviews)
Peppa S.

Basic's online timesheet system has quickly become a valued tool for my business.

Reviewed on 2014/02/26

For a small business operating in the professional services field, it is vital to be able to accurately record the time spent on individual client activities. Before using Basic's online Timesheet system, this was managed via a manual spreadsheet system, which was not only time consuming but open to potential inputting errors.

Now, I can quickly log all activities onto the online system, no matter where I am including related expenses and this creates significant efficiencies for me at the end of each month.
I can also provide a log-in to my freelance associates, so they too can report the time they are spending on specific projects. It has quickly become a valued tool for my business.

Brin J.

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2017/03/28

We use this system to manage over 150 external contractors, it is very easy to use and maintain - highly recommended.

Pros

Cons

I feel there could be automated monthly reporting provided

Mark G.

Ascot customer

Reviewed on 2017/03/28

Great cloud based software, intuitive and easy to use. We have been a customer for many years now and rarely had a need for support.