5 /5
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Finally an accurate, efficient mortgage application solution!

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

Saved me a ton of time. Ensured my loan application was complete and accurate. Guided me through everything simply.
In the past, it took so much back and forth to get all the necessary info. PerfectLO puts everything in one place, easily guides me through all the required info and then provided a simple checklist of missing info making it a breeze to finish.

Pros

By far the easiest, fastest and most accurate mortgage application I have ever done. Saved me tons of time. Simple to use. Intuitive. Every mortgage loan originator needs to use this.

Jaron S.

Gamechanger. My biz has increased 33%

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Efficient , Multi Language, Best 1003 Platform. My team loves it !

Pros

I spend more time selling/quoting than dealing with 1003 and conditions. This is the part of my job I love !

Cons

Cons? I wish my CRM would do talk to PerfectLO, not that I really need it once they have applied but that would be nice. PerfectLO does have an API built that is easy forCRMS to connect to but not with mine yet !

Daniela F.

game changer for our industry

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

Pros

Mobile friendly, gets complete applications, the CHECKLIST ! it saves me so much time. A standard loan application is missing so much info , PerfectLO has built a system that gets it right and accurate the first time

Cons

good question...i love everything about it. I hope they make it an LOS someday soon so I can dump calyx.

Steve S.

Best POS loan application

Reviewed on 2017/12/01

Training, more efficient staff. more referrals . helpful for multi language borrowers.

Cons

None , as i said - finally some technology that truly has value. a completed 1003 is useless , the checklist and customization that perfectlo has created is second to none.

Kevin j. F.

This software helped me to grow my business, and sets me apart from my competitors! AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 2018/05/05

My process has become so streamlined I still can't quite believe it. My processor thinks I'm the best LO in the world, but PerfectLO is 95% of that. This takes out the guess work with your borrower, and gives you the answers to the questions that you really need to know. Instead of just getting apps, now I get apps and comments from my borrower's about how enjoyable the process is.

Pros

Perfect LO allows me to spend time making new loans instead spending my time asking all the pertinent questions that are not covered on the 1003. In addition, it has made my submissions so much cleaner, and I'm getting "clear to closes" instead of "conditional approvals".

Cons

Although the software is very intuitive, and can have a large impact practically immediately. It is very powerful, and does take some time to optimize based on your needs. Not really a Con I guess, but that's really all I can come up with!

PerfectLO

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

Pros

Perfect for using to have clients fill out their info. Translates if needed!

Cons

this is excellent software, maybe an app interface would help though

Brenda P.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

This software will make you a favorite amongst your underwriters

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Pros

I really liked the feature that it prompts the user the second level questions and documentation requirements. It enables the loan officer and processor to submit a much more complete file making it a win-win for both the loan officer and their referral partners

Cons

No cons to the software. If you want to take your business to the next level and increase your production this software will get you there

Matthew T.

Made me spend more time on sales rather than paperwork!

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Makes my workflow simple and fast

Pros

User friendly! Seamless works with encompass. I send this to my realtors to send to their leads. Saves time calling me to call them for their information

Cons

Theres nothing to hate about this software. It makes my job easier so I cant say anything bad about that