Learn Amp

People Development Platform for high growth businesses

5 /5 (31 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Lital B.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Highly recommended- LearnAmp

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

My overall experience is very good, I think it made a big impact on new hires onboarding experience. Given them personalized learning plans in a innovative environment that encourages people to learn and share their inputs.

Pros

The customer services experience is amazing, they feel like partners, rather then customer- vendor. Their availability, flexibility are just great. They keep improving the system and adding more useful options and features. They are open to new ideas and I can always have someone to consult with.
I like the interface of the system, the UX, the kind of 'Netflix' view that is very innovative and encourages learning. A methodological and modular learning plan can be easily built and provide a customized experience to the user. It defiantly affect the employees engagement, especially the new hires.

Cons

When we just started working together, there were a specific requirements regarding the management reports, some of them required additional development. It took some time, but now I can honestly say the system offers great management reports, with option to for a high level review, but also drill down up to an item level.

Jonathan H.

Best VLE system we have used - gamechanger for our business

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Really positive on every level and a pleasure to deal with. The team listen to feedback and you sense that its a really progressive product. We have operated on a virtual basis for years and struggled with online training - learn amp changed everything and has taken this to a new level for us.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to white label so builds credibility into our company offering

Cons

We have had a few minor UX issues but customer support have always sorted this quickly for us

Bruce B.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Huge impact to my business to measure training and deliver consistently to large remote...

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

We weren’t able to deliver training consistently or track who had done what. Now we get all that and we can test what’s learned and improve each week. It’s been great for onboarding, compliance and risk management

Pros

My team have found really easy to set up and leaners haven’t needed any training. Great service and very good support.

Cons

All good and not heard any negatives from the team. Can't think of anything right now

Michael V.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

General Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Extremely professional service and support during the trial and post implementation - They actually listen to feedback and react immediately on the back of it. Calls are arranged monthly by our dedicated Learnamp Customer Success team to review any issues, take on feedback as well as provide an outline of upcoming developments.

Pros

The software is very easy to grasp and use and does not require any support or assistance from your internal IT function. This is a real bonus if you have people within your team from a non-technical background.

What took over 10 months to implement with another product with my previous company and at much more significant cost, it took less than 5 weeks to implement Learnamp and we have a much better solution.

Cons

There is nothing that immediately stands out around what we liked least about the software

Response from Learn Amp

Thank you Michael, it has been a pleasure working with you and see engagement grow!

Sam C.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Transformed the way we train and develop our team around in-market intel

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

The key benefit that we have gained is being able to share learning on in -market intelligence around the team, across the world. Our product changes and develops all the time and this is vital to us.

Pros

It’s really easy to add and curate content, develop our learning journeys and to track and rate what’s been used by team members.

Cons

No obvious downsides I’ve seen, very friendly and helpful support team.

• Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to navigate and helpful support

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

We are mainly using this for onboarding our new staff and also for tracking face to face attendance of courses. So far, its been a very useful tool and have received so much support!

Pros

After getting a basic tutorial, I have been able to navigate the system on my own and easily customise it according to our organisations needs. If/when I do need help or guidance, its not only technical support I received from Learn Amp, but my representative rep has provided options for how to put together learnlists and channels in an even better way. I truely feel they are partnering with us to make it a great experience for myself as a administrator and also for learners!

Cons

I think it would be so great to have survey's automatically dispatched after a F2F course is complete, but I think this might be in the works!

William M.

Great Learning Engagement Platform for our Company for all Employees and Management.

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Great benefits for all company staff, great for auditing and keeping a track of training and future training needed. Especially great for keeping track of staff and getting notifications for legal training and auditing required.

Pros

Very to use and is great for auditing and keeping up to date information. Great for keeping health and safety records and keeping a diary of training and future training required. Whats really great is you can get an up to date month to month diary and you will get an email telling you when the next task is required to be done. For legal terms and audits this is great.

Cons

Just so much information is available on the site for info. Just difficult at times to know what the best source is.

Arun L.

Easy to use platform, consolidated learning materials

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

A key problem was not having all of our training content in one place, meaning we often easily lost info and knowledge - Learn Amp has sorted that for us.

Pros

The simplicity and ease of use. It didn't take much for the new starters to get to grips with the platform.

Cons

It's be useful to be able to customise a little more, but that's more nitpicking than anything.

Chris H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great software!

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Pros

Overall I found the platform is well laid out and easy to navigate, the tile format is similar to other software I use so has in built familiarity & additionally I really like the traffic light system that helps me know what I have left to do.

Cons

Nothing so far, I currently have only been using the software for onboarding

Emma I.

To set up LearnAmp is really easy. The support has been from the team has been quick and...

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Pros

Ease. To create accounts and add content is really simple. We have used the service for both training and to test our staff.

Cons

Nothing. The content on the site helps you make the most of the product. It's really easy to navigate.

Lindsay F.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Learn Amp is one of the most innovative LXPs out there!

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Great company to work with. We won gold for employee experience award for best use of tech using Learn Amp!

Pros

We built a great relationship with learn amp from the start. They have built many custom features for us. We love that it’s an LXP, performance management and OKR software all in one.

Cons

It’s a smaller company so they don’t have as many features as some of their competitors.

• Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Consistent and cohesive staff training delivered to over 20 global offices: amazing

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Learn Amp has made bringing in new talent so much better and more consistent. We also weren’t able to set OKRs and manage these across our global team – now we have far more alignment against objectives and strategy!

Pros

Because it combines L&D with engagement and performance management tools we’ve really been able to track ROI (like improved employee retention rates)

Cons

Feedback I get is always positive so not sure really what downsides are, I’m sure there must be some

Claudia P.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Very intuitive. Its fresh and inviting to use

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Pros

• I did my induction using the platform – very cool. Now I train others using the same tools – really easy to use

• Helps us to stay aligned to other offices in our region

• We’ve just started using the survey tools and I can see lots more applications

Cons

None I’ve found so far - if I ever do have ideas for changes though, I know that I can reach out and will be taken seriously by the team.

Luciana T.

It's a complete platform

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

In my company we use as a tool to track our goals, career management and training and it has been really good experience. All the offices around the world use the same platform so it's unified.

Pros

I like that ones can use it as a career management tool to track its individuals and team goals and also as a training platform. otherwise it has plenty material to bust your career.

Cons

Actully it was a glad surprise to find out it has plenty material outside my company's home page. I am really happy with it.

Ross W.

Very quick, elegant implementation - rapid user adoption due to ease of use and content library

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

Great interface makes it easy to use which means our staff have adopted it themselves without needing anything in the way of encouragement. Within a matter of weeks we had used LearnAmp to educate and test our staff on a company-wide consumer law initiative.

Cons

We're very happy, but if I had to choose just one thing to improve on - I'd like to see more in the way of testing functionality to provide visibility on employee understanding.

Response from Learn Amp

Thank you Ross, great to hear that launching went well!

We're currently adding a whole host of different assessment tools which will tie in with staff performance too. As soon as we're ready we will let you know!

Emelie S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very helpful to update myself when I re-joined the company earlier this year

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Induction (so helpful to get on-board quickly and easily)

Pros

The platform is well laid out and easy to navigate, The ‘tile’ format is similar to other software I use so has in-built familiarity

Cons

It took me a little while to learn how to navigate initially but perhaps I missed an introduction

Samantha H.

LearnAmp

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Pros

We are using it to deliver our 1-2-1s and Performance Management. It has been great to be able to manage this all in one place. Managers can take more control of the process for their Teams and we get visibility across the whole business. It has been a really useful tool for people to be able to evaluate their individual progress every six months and how that impacts the wider business too

The end user experience is simple it needs minimal training, for administrators the flexibility does mean I needed help setting things up the best way.

can really see the benefit of using Learn Amp to share knowledge across across our business, especially with our new product updates.

Cons

As mentioned from an administrator point of view, the set up does require some time and thought due to customization. More video tutorials would have been helpful so that I didn’t need to call up, although I do always get a swift response.

Response from Learn Amp

Thank you for this Sam! It's been a pleasure working with Black Tomato and to see you using more and more of the tools.

We are looking closely at the user journey for administrators and doing a few headline things:
-Simplifying forms so that advanced settings are tucked away
-Introducing more tips and tutorials
-Adding more 'this way or that way' options so that you choose whilst the action is happening
-Adding more templates, so that setting something up can be done in one click (and then edited)

We look forward to continuing to work with you!

• Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Designed with the learner in mind

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

I like the non salesy way of working. The focus is on how the team can help you...not look at this function. And you're not paying for expensive marketing and stands, which often are there as distraction tactics. The team are continually listening to their customers and will work to deliver features you need to fit your use cases and ecosystem.

Pros

That the focus of Learn Amp is the end user and it is designed using the learning process. For example, reinforcement and practice, reflection - which are key components to take learning to development and competency. The versatility and the addition of performance management and employee engagement make Learn Amp stand out from other experience platforms.

Cons

There is a great deal of functionality, however better that than not enough. So it is good for an organisation that is developing its people development strategy. Plus, this is configurable.

Sarah E.

Exciting Software

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

The Learn Amp team has been excellent in terms of assisting our set up and launch. They showed commitment and dedication to get our project live and our Customer Success Manager representative was outstanding in response time, out of hours assistance and understanding the unique challenges we faced. My expertise is learning development not learning tech so it has been great to have them there every step of the way.

Pros

We deliver a service to our clients via Learn Amp, which means it needs to reflect our brand, and our endeavour for perfectionism and that’s a really big a deal. It is easy to use and delivers innovative and engaging training solutions. Each user gets their own journey which was vital to us

The Learn Amp team has been excellent in terms of assisting our set up and launch. They showed commitment and dedication to get our project live. My expertise is learning not learning tech so it has been great to have them there every step of the way.

Cons

"We had a a couple of bumps to begin with but the problem was sorted so efficiently and productively. I appreciate that sometimes things can go wrong but its how they are dealt with that really matters."

Mandy W.

Easy to learn platform and excellent service

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

Implementing new technology can often be a daunting task, but the implementation process for Learn Amp went smoothly. The team promptly responded to our needs and answered any questions. They were also very accommodating when working through requirements we had, and for the integration work required with another platform.

Pros

The Learn Amp interface is streamlined and user-friendly to navigate. I've never used an easier system for adding content, and it's helpful that the learner's experience can be customized based on role. It's great that the system surfaces similar content pieces and recommendations - this helps learners find content they might not have known existed. Our colleagues are impressed with the platform and we are happy we selected Learn Amp.

Cons

We wish the system had free-text functionality within quizzes. However, the team is very responsive to feedback and hopefully this enhancement will be added in the near future.

Response from Learn Amp

Thank you for your lovely review Mandy!

It has been a pleasure working with you so far and we look to provide even more support for what you want to achieve.

Free-text quizzes are absolutely on our roadmap, we'll let you be the first to try when we add them!

Maria V.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A Partner that cares

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

As a global business, Learn Amp is a great way for us to share information, updates and best practice. We really like the events feature. People can book in for a training session that might be happening in another country and things like local times all work. CSRs have been really supportive and actively seek out time to help and guide us.

Pros

We have streamlined and centralised our training for new starters which is a huge help to our Business leaders.

Cons

If you are adding a lot of content in one go then it can be a slower process but after the initial investment of your time, its really quick.

Response from Learn Amp

Thank you Maria!

We are looking to add ways to upload more content in one go, including streamlining our forms further so keep an eye out for that!

Also we're doing similar with the events to make them even easier and more useful.

Thanks again!

Lucy F.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Learn Amp userbility

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

We wanted all of our learning to be in one place which it now is. Everything is more streamlined and easier to track which is great!

Pros

It is very user friendly and accessible for our users. The support service from the staff at Learn Amp is great too

Cons

The reporting function does need some development

Response from Learn Amp

Thank you for this Lucy it has been a pleasure working with you so far and we're sure we can achieve more still in future.

We have been doing a lot of work on making sure that you can report on whatever you need to with our filters etc. On this front, we believe our reporting is actually market leading.

However we hear you that there is a lot more work needed to make things visual, to provide greater insights etc. which will be coming!

Thanks again,

Matt

It has been a really useful tool in all sorts of training, assessments and onboarding.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

I have always found Learnamp helpful and intuitive to use with a lot of really great resources that have really enhanced our company's and employees ability to grow.

Cons

There are so many resources that I feel like we have barely scratched the surface of what it has to offer.

Saskia D.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Great team to work with

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

The entire ongoing journey with Learn Amp feels like a great collaboration. They deliver tangible results and offer great insights into different ways of doing things.

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive platform for both employees and admins.
The implementation process went smoothly due to the fantastic can-do attitude of the Learn Amp team.
Company-specific content creation was easier than expected.

Cons

Not much - the customer service delivered by the Learn Amp team is really second to none. They are constantly looking to improve their product and really listen to your needs, offer workarounds where they cant deliver something immediately, and truly add things to the product roadmap in a way that others say they will but then never deliver.

Natasha G.

Streamlined onboarding new team members and L&D

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Pros

Has had a massive impact on the company, and our team, we now have a really easy way to onboard new starters and immerse them in a seamless onboarding experience, saving us lots of man-hours. The team has also become much more engaged in L&D - so has had a positive impact all around.

Cons

Whenever they don't have a certain feature they seem to catch up and develop the platform so quickly