Disciple Reviews

Disciple

Where communities thrive.

5/5 (9 reviews)
Mark W.

Fantastic app platform has brought our community to life

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Great product - well designed, reliable, flexible, community-focused and easy to use. And supported by a great team too - super helpful and responsive, giving time generously whenever needed and going above and beyond to investigate issues when needed.

Pros

Proven and well-designed platform which great functionality which allowed us to launch a high quality app for our community with minimal effort and maximum impact. We had high hopes and the results have exceeded our expectations. Our community loves using the app, it gets great engagement and the support from the Disciple team has been first class. Highly recommended

Cons

When we first launched there were a few minor quirks and potential areas for improvement, as with any application. But Disciple has already rolled out enhancements for most of these and seems to have a strong pipeline of upcoming changes which will further enhance the user experience too.

Peter N.

Peter Newman, MyResearchAgro

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Excellent. I have had no hitches with the software and the support has always been great. They are always looking to improve and always help with tweaking my app.

Pros

It worked straight away and I could see what I was getting before I locked in by looking at other apps on the Disciple platform. I needed something with Push notifications and Disciple delivered.

Cons

As far as a social platform goes it is not quite as good as the likes of Twitter and Facebook but that is to be expected. The CMS took a little while to learn but it didn't take long to get to know it.

Mike O.

This is a solid platform and a great value

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

If you're looking for the functionality they offer, this is a clear winner. Software is stable and simple. Value is great and the customer support if very very strong. more than I would have expected given the price. Thanks guys!

Pros

It's simple, straight forward and easy to configure with the help of their great support staff.

Cons

There were some things I'd like to customize that I couldn't, but those needs were pretty unique to our needs. Many of the tweaks we wanted they were able to deliver pretty quickly.

Holly W.

Outstanding Product and Exceptional Customer Experience!

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

First class experience from making the first contact with Disciple to getting our apps live in the app stores. The software is outstanding for the price we pay each month and they really do have exceptional customer service. When people with uber tech experience ask us how we created our app.....you know you have a super product and for a fraction of the cost of doing your own. Thank you Disciple.

Pros

Our community members love how easy it is to use. They also tell us how great the app looks.
It really does feel and look like our own app with all the benefits of the software updates and new features all for the same monthly fee.

Cons

CMS is still relatively new so doesn't all of the short cuts you would want. However these are all on the way so very happy that the CMS features will grow with our community.

Mark W.

We love the Disciple platform

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

Disciple helped us launch a great app to engage our community and it was a big success. Simple as that really

Pros

Intuitive, reliable and customisable product backed up by a great team

Cons

It's still fairly early days for the product development so although it's already really good there will hopefully be even more great functionality and enhancements in future too

Karen H.

Fantastic company, great product!

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

I'm very pleased to date with Disciple's product, service, training and support, and look forward to a long future with them.

Pros

Disciple does a stellar job working with the individual needs of their clients. Great communication, training, and an evolving product that I think will grow nicely with our needs.

Cons

There are some limitations, but there are enhancements coming down the wire that I expect will help fill the voids. Customer service is responsive, but take into consideration any time zone differences, as this results in next-day replies when I have questions or need support.

Kerry K.

Disciple Makes Creating an App Easy!

Outstanding.

Pros

They guide you step-by-step through the process of app design, populating an app, and getting it ready for launch. Great tech-support staff.

Cons

One of the features of our app isn't available on Android...we're hoping Disciple builds that for Androids soon. No other issues with Disciple whatsoever.

Christian D.

Brilliant!

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Overall, it's been one of the best experiences, ever! As I mentioned, the best customer service one could ask for. As for the app, its features cover anything you would really need to engage your audience and to rapidly build your audience. I have no complaints.

Pros

Customer service is second to none! The software is very relevant and comprehensive. All of the features you need to engage, showcase, and connect is at your fingertips.

Cons

No cons really. The software will become more intuitive as it progresses.

Christopher M.

revolutionary product

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Pros

combination of live video, messenger, social media, blog and podcast

Cons

nothing yet! my business Wings Of The Eagle is building an app for our church with them right now!