RepZio

Mobile sales solution for field sales reps

Vincent I.

The product is great for orders, quotes ,proposals and inventories.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Ability to do orders, quotes ,proposals and inventory in the field or at home. Pictured orders and proposals.

Pros

All of the information is in one place. I can place orders, send quotes and do proposals quickly and easily from home or the field. Makes inventory easier. Ability to recall and old work Flexible and accurate for multi price level clients.

Cons

The manufacturer needs to invest to make sure all tools are available to make it worth using. Scannable products and catalogs are a must.

Karen rodgers G.

Good. Slightly confusing at first.

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

RepZio helped simplify a very complex and timely process. Save me time as some quote could take up to an hour to produce.

Pros

It creates a nice looking quote and can immediately service your customer. The presentation eliminated fabric confusion. I had some questions and called customer service and they got right back to me and walked me through it.

Cons

There were many inconsistencies in pricing and I eventually hads to check pricing on every quote that I sent

Caroline F.

Its overall good except for particular problems at shows with updates done being all erased...

Reviewed on 2018/03/25

Pros

Keeps good records for customers orders, and a good reference for customer list and what they have purchased in the past. Saves time on submitting orders and love that it copies customer, rep and company all in one touch.

Cons

Data should never disappear, you cannot get it back, we have to check each customer again when they order again. The inventory should be loaded so we know what is not in stock and the dimensions on products should always be in the descriptions. We should be able to make the presentation into a pdf format to attach to an email to send to a customer.

Susie G.

I use it daily on my iPhone to viewing reports, product info, sales history & creatinf invoices

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Pros

It's very intuitive compared to a lot of sales / product / invoicing platforms. It always functions well & communicates quickly with the administrative back end. I use the app primarily but also login the our company's back end at the end of every sales day to compile invoices & the communication is instantaneous.

Cons

There are some small glitches that become very monotonous since I use it very frequently. The option to email invoices direct from the app isn't completely reliable in my experience either so I always rely on emailing from the back end.

Shawna M.
  • Industry: Wholesale

my favorite order system to use ...period. !

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

The ability to write orders and submit them easily to company and customer.

Pros

I am visual, so love all the order options! love the tear sheets, that you can add pricing or not.
I love that all the orders show, so you can review with a customer. this program is definitely made for reps!

Cons

Maybe the lack of report ability. It does give a few but not detailed enough. Being able to run reports at the end of the year with total sales etc. Also the top items per category would be helpful.Really, I can say much more.

Jessica H.
  • Industry: Furniture

overall a great product that is continuing to evolve and improve

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

It's very easy to use and helps us manage a professional site with little web development knowledge. Our online customer base is growing and the platform allows a positive presentation and easy navigation for our customers. Customer support is very quick.

Cons

Updates and revisions are too complicated with the repzio team acting as a gatekeeper. I wish we had the functionality to make simple html or css changes to improve our site. Site glitches are common and we have random products that appear which require weekly maintenance to clean up. Customer support could be more detailed and more repzio tutorials would be helpful.

Christy N.

I use Repzio every day and I am very happy with it.

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

Ease of quoting & ordering. Book marks for suggestive selling.
The images are very good and It's nice to be able to see stock.
I also like the download feature so customers can print if necessary.

Cons

When I pull up a certain region of customers by state I'll click on one customer to review -then when I go back to look for the next one i have to re-select that region drop down again. Would like it to remain on the list and where I left off on the list.

Andrew S.

Overall, great software. However, it can be very buggy.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

Functional and well priced. Easily allows you to integrate all features of the selling process into one seamless funnel. The QB integration is especially useful. Love the website as well.

Cons

Can be very buggy. Sometimes you will upload files with the same name in send files and it will still display the old one. Image management via the web manager is very clunky. Deleting old info via killcategories is extremely annoying and overly time consuming.

• Industry: Wholesale

very easy to use, reliable

Reviewed on 2018/03/24

get customers registered on repzio also request access for our site. Good reporting function. Links with shopzio website so you get a website also with one setup.

Pros

very effective sales tool, very easy to set up new items and images, it has good flip books, It is very easy to learn, never crashes, very hard to lose data.

Cons

has a few limitations, hard to customize to what you need, the registration process puts some customers off and they may not sign in.

Stan H.
  • Industry: Wholesale

My reps have been using REPZIO for a number of years now and have nothing but rave reviews .

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Able to scan orders in our showrooms and from out catalog, email copies to customer, which save ink and paper on printing order copies.

Pros

The ease of scanning orders and the simplicity of the software to write an order, submit to the factory and email a copy to the customer.

Cons

There seems to be some problem with deleting duplicate customer numbers. Repzio assigns a 7 digit number and then when we get the new customer number it retains the old number.

David W.
  • Industry: Furniture

Good experience.Like being able to 'Browse' and show customers high resolution images when on...

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

Ease of use. The ability to access images and additional vendor information as well as recent orders and price tier levels. The functionality and ability to access all pertinent files is easily accessible.

Cons

I would like to see the ability of syncing RepZio with Brokerforce since we utilize Brokerforce for our own business data entry and commission tracking but need to enter and submit vendor orders through RepZio.

Kriz W.

Overall good experience with the supports, but features can be improved

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

The pricing per user is great, the customer supports is quick and very knowledgeable. Printing Barcodes price tags feature is useful.

Cons

Some features are lacks of updates, there are more room for improvement to be align with similar apps, such as the tear sheet feature can be more user friendly , and sending email through own server instead of use iOS email mailbox.

Brad R.

I've been using RepZio for 5 years for 3 different Companies. It's works just like it's...

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

It updates quickly, it's 100% accurate, very user friendly and placing orders is easy as 1, 2, 3! Everyone gets an email copy of the Order with all revelant info - items #'s, color images, Qtys, Pricing, PO Info, etc.

Cons

Nothing I can think of - it always updates and works perfectly. Always easy to use and even my Dealers figure it out and have no problems scrolling through the product.

Cathy S.

We love repzio. WE use it with Melrose and it is very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

I like that it works with Melrose: good, better, best pricing. I like that it won't let us close the order without the email and phone number for customer.

Cons

I wish that you had a back office program and that you worked with multi line agencies. A back office program would be beneficial to track commissions....without that I cannot use repzio for my agency.

Gary Z.

I use it daily for order entry, and customer info...great tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

The ability to have in my hands, a history of what a customer has purchased in the past, photos of styles, and the ability to place orders on the fly...takes the place of lugging around 10 different catalogs.

Cons

The fact that it only updates the inventories once an hour...and you have to remember to log out, and back in, to get the update.

Jessica V.
  • Industry: Import & Export

A great asset to our company and showroom staff!

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Ease of product management, order taking and order tracking

Pros

Easy to use and love the ability to review sales by customer or date range or even product. Also very easy access/track orders once submitted.

Cons

Making changes to customer information (specifically shipping address) requires multiple steps/must be changed in several fields which makes it difficult for certain users.
Updating categories and products can be difficult in certain instances
ie :Once a product is no longer available, there's no way to "delete" it can only be moved to "discontinued". A minor issue for some, but because we have over 1000 items, it presents a problem at times.

Aaron C.
  • Industry: Furniture

awesome and easy to use, very helpfull for sale-reps and easy to setup.

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

sales-reps are making their way more easy and the integration with the production system makes it more automatic our production supply chain.

Pros

i like the fact the without connection to a network or internet all the functions are ready to be use any moment and how; also i like the way is designed has a very interesting design and makes me very easy to use.

the way to setup products and configurations are so very easy also.

Cons

it take a long time to charge the images; but taking in cosideration that we use a lot and they are all hi-res i can consider that is not posible to make it better.

Pamela C.

Very responsive. I recently moved from PRISM aka prison to Repzio and am very happy.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

BROWSING is made easy. As I represent 2 major distributors in Canada I work with customers a lot with the App and it is quick and efficient. Really like to utilize the options of quotes, bookmarks, etc.

Cons

Only just a few times has the page stopped and vanished. I realize this could be an internet interruption. However the info was there when I went back to it.
Overall all no significant cons so far.

Clell S.

Simple, easy to use, good support.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Ease of use, Product is easy to use and teach to others, runs on Ipad, integrates with Quickbooks and has a Web platform we will begin using soon.

Cons

I have no real cons, wish it would run on android devices and had full functionality on smart phones.

Koral B.

easy to use, quick for customers to peruse. Wish the stock availability was absolutely...

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

of all the programs we use, this is the easiest and the one we all try to get our vendors to emulate if they insist on using their software tools.

Pros

It is quick and easy. I hate technology and quite often find it challenging and overwhelming, therefore I shy away from some software programs. and REPZIO makes it easy for me.

Cons

sometimes inaccurate stock availability. it would be nice to have multiple views. HELP is not quick enough, sometimes takes a couple of days. I realize evenings and weekends are more limiting, but alot of us Sales Reps work during these hours. Definitely during the day we need quick responses.

Sean P.

I like the app. Helps get my job done. No issues at all

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

Speed! It is fast. Customer have no patience and do not want to sit there while you mess around with you iPad. Repio is quick!

Cons

I honestly have not had an issue. I have used this with 2 different manufacturers and it has been smooth sailing.

Jim R.

Very difficult customer support

Reviewed on 2018/05/05

Pros

The ease of use. Only works on iPad. Not many reps know how to use it. They need to train more reps.

Cons

They nickel and dime you. They over charge you. They won't credit their charging errors. They charge you for unused licenses. Don't make the mistake it takes too long to switch. For a bunch of ex-salesman, they lost sight of the customer.

Response from RepZio

I am HIGHLY suspect of this review for a few reasons. 1.) We have never had a Jim or James Reed as a registered user on RepZio. 2.) We have never had a Jim Reed in our accounting system. 3.) We have never lost a client to a competitor. Lastly, the only Jim Reed I could find on LinkedIn, and is in the furniture industry, designed lighting for Ralph Lauren in 2015, a very happy RepZio customer!

Nonetheless, I welcome the opportunity to address each point.

We personally train every user before they go onto RepZio and once trained, they have full access to RepZio U and their concierge. We love our reps and want nothing more than to make sure they know how to use and profit with RepZio.

Our pricing has been on our website since day one. There are NO other "hidden" fees, annual contacts or "nickels or dimes". We are $25.00 a user.

You manage your sales reps (users) so you wont pay for users you don't want/need.

I hope this helps but if not please reach out 855-438-7379.

James R.

I use it primary for order entry at market with a scanner and inventory in the showrooms.

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

Lots of good features. Air print is great. Browsing for products needs a lot of work, where is a list of collections?

Cons

Creating a new order for a customer who has an existing order from previous markets is challenging when the time is of the essence and we want to keep the old order for reference. You have icons for copy order, transfer order but keep looking for a new order button, same thing for when trying to create inventories, as a result the app gets use a lot less than it would. we would like to create more suggest orders for each of our customers but end up creating something outside the app.

Product images for Hubbarton Forge needs updating so there is a visual reference when selecting different options. There is no pricing for a Hubbardton Forge base code, a price range would be helpful for quick scanning purposes. Way too many finish and glass options to choose from and there is easy to tell which glass and finish is applicable since the photos are all the same. We end up choosing the finishes at a later time.

A similar product category would be very helpful for items in the same collection since starting from the main page again is slower than using an actual catalogue.

Quick item look should be able to search a family name without going to another look up menu. The app is fast enough to search for family name without having to actually change the search function.

Way too much clicking to do simple tasks in comparison to eCat and not as user friendly for a number of different tasks.

Shannon H.

Easy, Easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Pros

It is user friendly. Images are Great. Can see on-hand inventory and also keeps take of inventory levels. Also, it has a method of showing items previously ordered.

Cons

In my report settings, I can not figure out how to change dates. I believe that might be an administration problem, not something I can do as a sales agency?

Pat D.

Once you learn the steps it allows you to have control

Reviewed on 2018/04/01

Pros

Can provide your own quotations
Can start orders and hold
Can tag orders
Can adjust discount as needed
Can provide details in bottom

Cons

Cannot concert an order back to tagged items only the other way around

Cannot control rep allocation if client has already logged in on their own

Cannot convert client list to excel on your own for updates to print off

Hold orders need to be submitted to show on other end

Response from RepZio

Pat,

Thank you very much for your review. Your time is valuable and your input is important to us. I wanted to let you know that we made a few changes on our support team and I believe you will really notice the difference. Also, we are launching a universal version of RepZio, app.repzio.com, where you will see a little more flexibility, like seeing all open orders with the ability to print those orders as you suggested.

Respectfully,