RepZio

Mobile sales solution for field sales reps

4,4
Dysiree R.
Industry: Real Estate

REPZIO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS

Reviewed on 2020/01/18

Overall, I am satisfied with the software, specially the customer service. Their people are very much aware that any issue will impact your business performance directly, and you would really feel that you are taken care of. It's a software worth every penny you pay.

Pros

I would like highlight their customer service. They have a world class customer service, the support team is very supportive and will take care of you as they take care of your business. They are very responsive and tremendously helpful.

The software itself is easy to use if you're a tech savvy, it wouldn't take long before you familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of the software. They have a knowledge base help options that has a detailed guideline on how to perform a certain task or how to make some changes.

The software itself is very sensitive to data. It has perfected the act of detecting any duplicates specially on barcodes. ( which is very crucial for any e-commerce business)

The Software is easy to navigate.

It is really good that the images is automatically attached to the product with the same code, which means you can just drop a bunch of images and the system will locate the product and attach the image for you. This I think is very smart.

Cons

It takes time before some changes to be completely pushed live.

The section with the history of clients that you have granted access to the website is displayed in reverse, meaning Oldest on top and latest at the very end page. So whenever I wanted to check who are the new customers that my team has granted access, I needed to go to the very last page to view this.

Christen Z.
Industry: Consumer Goods

I love the daily use features and simplicity of system. Excellent support if you need help!

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Faster, cleaner order processing! Easier for everyone to use since it is on their ipad!

Pros

I love the ordering system, love the ability to look up products by name, number or even category. I love the ability to have more than one ship to address for customers. Great customer service - always very helpful and quick to get my problem fixed if anything comes up. Excellent for many users at once. Love the ability to take orders even when not online. Very happy that we are able to customize features as needed.

Cons

Very frustrated with the fact that sometimes when I correct ship to addresses I am not able to search and locate the customer in ship to fields anymore. Need to be able to delete ship to addresses when there are more than one. Having some trouble with users not being able to locate customers when we know they exist or orders disappearing from ipads after they have been entered but not yet submitted.

Rob M.

Problems never seem to get resolved and phone calls were not returned

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

Pricing options and when customers are listed it works well. Being able to change the ship to address is helpful. The reports have also helped. Being able to down past orders is helpful especially with a new device

Cons

Customers from other areas appear in my base sometimes as many as 4 times for the same account and active accounts are not listed.

Response from RepZio

Rob,

Thank you very much for your review. Your time is valuable and we appreciate your feedback. I am sorry you didn't receive any returned calls. We made a few staffing changes to address this problem. If you every need help ASAP and can't get someone on the phone, please write [email protected] This goes to the entire team and is monitored 247 and will get you an immediate response. Duplicated customers can happen if there is a bad sync (wifi connection). It will self correct when the WiFi environment improves.

Alex Fraser

Industry: Wholesale

Repzio is a very intuitive product with easy to find features.

order capture
inventory visibility
pricing visibility
presentation building
pricing request / quote submission and tracking
display tracking

Pros

The ability to easily select products, manipulate pricing and send to customer. The pdf builder is an extremely useful new feature allowing the user to build a presentation of items to utilize for a sales call.

Cons

I'd like software to evolve to encompass lead tracking and other crm capability. The entire sales team spends lots of time on the app, but still has to leave it track customer orders or check on a freight program.

James P.
Industry: Furniture

RepZio is an essential and vital tool for the business of repping!

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

RepZio makes doing business modern and easier!

Pros

Easy to use. Flexible. Great for presentations and quotes. The program allows one to display all products within a specific category which you can then drill down into individual items based upon a client's interest. See pricing, availability and specs instantly.

Cons

Images could be a bit larger and higher resolution when orders or quotes are emailed. When emailing quotes, a workaround is to send the quote to myself then I can enlarge them so the client can see a clearer image when I forward.

Ashlyn E.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

A must have to stay organized and have everything you need in one location

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Organization, easily accessible information, from pricing, product numbers, to inventory. So helpful!

Pros

It's an all access pass on the go to pricing, inventory, photos, po's and everything I need. As an agent working for several manufacturers it is easy to keep each manufacturer organized and have all I need in one place. I use it every day!

Cons

Getting to know the system in the beginning can be a little challenging, especially when each manufacturer uses the tools slightly differently. But Customer support is super helpful.

Ted L.

Makes my life on the road easier!

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Pros

I love the ability to look up products for multiple companies that I represent. I am able to see current pricing, availability, cut sheets, reports, account paperwork and forms. I also love the ability to make custom lists and review products through categories provided by our manufacturers.

Cons

I've had some difficulty with the layout of the phone app, but it hasn't completely hindered my efforts. ***Only Apple Store App*** I am forced to use an iPad and iPhone.

Vincent I.

The product is great for orders, quotes ,proposals and inventories.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Ability to do orders, quotes ,proposals and inventory in the field or at home. Pictured orders and proposals.

Pros

All of the information is in one place. I can place orders, send quotes and do proposals quickly and easily from home or the field. Makes inventory easier. Ability to recall and old work Flexible and accurate for multi price level clients.

Cons

The manufacturer needs to invest to make sure all tools are available to make it worth using. Scannable products and catalogs are a must.

Karen rodgers G.

Good. Slightly confusing at first.

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

RepZio helped simplify a very complex and timely process. Save me time as some quote could take up to an hour to produce.

Pros

It creates a nice looking quote and can immediately service your customer. The presentation eliminated fabric confusion. I had some questions and called customer service and they got right back to me and walked me through it.

Cons

There were many inconsistencies in pricing and I eventually hads to check pricing on every quote that I sent

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jamie S.

I like the way it is originally displayed

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

I do not carry any paper price lists or catalogs because of this software !!!!

Pros

I like the photos with the item and the capability to make it wholesale, retail or otherwise. I like the capability to switch from one collection to another. The sales process is very good when you know on how to work it.

Cons

Pricing out a dining table as an example in a different size can be quite stressful going through all the photos.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Elaine F.
Industry: Import & Export

Fantastic, very user friendly.

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

I went from a paper catalog that needed constant updating (every weekend) to this software. It has
saved me enormous amounts of time. Now I only need to update my tags weekly to show in-stock
merchandise.

Pros

With practice and exploring, you can do a lot of useful work. Creating tags (mini catalogs) is fantastic, but not a feature that is understood by many. They are a very valuable tool and this feature should be hilited a little more. Updated inventory levels are great.

Cons

Would like inventory updates to be live for better accuracy. Would like to be able to product a copy
of order for my customers indicating which items are in stock, and ETA dates beside items not in
stock. I am often asked for this, and it is long a cumbersome to do. Not happy when copying orders to have to constantly put in the phone number. The way I use this feature, 99% of the
time phone number is the same. Need 3 pricing levels, as when there is a 3rd price for an item it
does not show accurately.
When in "show all clients" if you tap on the incorrect customer, you have to rekey in what you
are looking for. Would suggest being able to return to where you were..ie type in city and then
choose incorrect account....should be able to just go back and all accounts for that city reappear.
Also, suggest we should be able to look up account by phone number and also that there is a
field to also include cellular number (in addition to Tel & Fax) as this is the way of the future.
On catalog pages, would be great if ETA dates could appear under picture and not have to go to
the 2nd screen under additional info to see this...very time consuming when working with clients.

Jessie D.
Industry: Wholesale

Easy to use with lots of features available

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

The ability to easily provide information about our products to our sales reps, making it simple for our sales reps to send orders. A great reliable company to work with. Paying a better price for a better product. Our company has thrived because of this product.

Pros

The simple UI makes it easy to learn how to use and it is easy to set up and display products. There are lots of different features that can be added and they keep adding more. Any issues are handled quickly and efficiently, I know I can rely on them. They have a knowledge base with lots of information, as well as videos to learn how to use the software as a rep and as an administrator; It allows me to give those links to my reps to learn instead of walking everyone through it. Uploading information and images is easy, it can be added on the website, through dropbox and through integration.

Cons

I would like more control over shopzio. There is no notification about customers with similar names, addresses, etc. it is up to the admin to merge as customers are easily created as new with any difference such as capitalization. Separate columns and information needs to be inputted to search by words. Newsletters are no longer sent to provide new information and details.

Errol E.

42 years as a rep and used a number of different ordering programs. Repzio is the best by far.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

So easy to use. I can send out promotional tear sheets with or without prices. My customers get an order copy with pictures. Can view past orders. When doing an order customers can bookmark and tag items, see what products they have ordered in the past. Scan items when ordering. Flip books. Easy product search by sku or description. Send files. Order Stats & Reports. I really can't think of anything much the program can't do and I'm sure there are functions I haven't even used yet. I continually promote this to any of my suppliers who are not using Repzio and I believe that I have been instrumental in at least one of them signing on to use it.

Cons

As a sales representative that represents a lot of companies and has used and still uses a variety of software sales ordering programs I can quite honestly say that there is nothing that I don't like about this software ordering program - it is a terrific tool. I wish I could find a fault with it but anytime someone finds a flaw they fix it and continually improve it.

Kelley T.

Best Rep tool on the market...hands down.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

The fluidity between rep and manufacturer. Everything is centrally located. From up to date pricing, to important documents and forms in "sendfiles". Took your reps everyday briefcase full of catalogs and paper and placed it all into one seamless go to platform. Less picking up the phone to call. Very easy to work with. Really takes your professionalism up a notch using RepZio in the field versus fumbling through multiple catalogs. Always gets compliments by customers, how easy and fast we are able to put together quotes or wish lists.
Previously as an administrator the ability to customize the software to meet specific needs of my manufacturer such as custom spec sheets and lables/tags.

Cons

Would like to have the ability to "draw" when trying to explain a custom product needed. Can be difficult when trying to apply custom up-charges while also offering discount overall. Have to apply as a sep custom charge at the bottom overall vs on each line item.

Diane H.

Overall very good. Can't imagine having to go back to pen and paper

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Everything is right at your finger tips for my customer as well as for me making it easy to be productive and knowledgable. The confirmation email sent to the customer and to myself. Having past orders with me at all times to be able to review and look up what was ordered in the past. It is easy to put together a suggested order and forward to a potential account.

Cons

Having to rely on InterDesign to keep it updated. They have had some real clichés this year loading new product and all new prices. Having to send an email to request account info updated ie. email addresses and contacts. I should be able to do that since buyers can change frequently.

RepZio is an excellent sales tool, easy to find things and easy to send tear sheets

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

it was thought provoking

Pros

It is easy to find products, the graphics are great, the inventory feature is wonderful, it is easy to send pictures and quotes to a customer, change the price level. It is very intuitive. I discover new features frequently, but can find what I need without a tutorial. Easy to write multiple orders at once.

Cons

I don't like that an order can't be staged to send if user is offline. If I am somewhere without an internet connection, I have to set a reminder to transmit the order later. I also don't like that, when a vendor scrubs the data, I have to reenter the shipping addresses for a customer.

Catherine G.
Industry: Wholesale

Overall the app is very user friendly and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Ease of order placing and tracking customer data.

Pros

Ease of use and training capabilities. The app is great because many of our lines use it so the system is seamless when training our staff and temporary help.

Cons

Glitches with allowing credit card functions and not all product info will always upload. Sometimes the app will allow credit cards to be added and other times it won't. When we request assistance they can't always fix it or tell us the issue immediately. Also, there is a select group of throws in one line that will not sync with the app. After numerous uploads and edits we have had little help in getting this resolved.

Melissa S.

Use it everyday to check pricing, stock and ordering

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

Check pricing, stock and ordering and being able to send it to my customers. We have so many customers it's easier to click and see what their freight allowed is, free ship dates, volume of sales, etc. Makes our sales calls easier. We have multiple factories and it's easy to have this just a click away. I like to use the related items when we are doing quotes.

Cons

Least about Rep Zio would be not all the items show a restock date but that's probably the factory and not Rep Zio. I would like for Rep Zio to be able to search for example.... 3 light chrome bath bars
To be specific about items.

Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

RepZio makes my life as a Sales Rep so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

RepZio provides such easy access to product pricing, images and the ability to quote product on the road with great ease! Also, being able to save quotes and orders as a PDF file for future use and sharing is wonderful! I love having access to all of my dealers/designers in one place with their "cost" at my fingertips. The "Send Files" section gives me quick access to every resource needed without having to login to my laptop or another server.

Cons

Cannot think of a single thing I dislike--other than the fact that all the lines I represent don't use this software!

Serena M.
Industry: Furniture

Repzio is a superb sales tool for our busy sales staff

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

great sales tool for user friendly tools

Pros

Repzio is easy to use, even for a non- tech savvy salesperson. The user friendly app has great tools and features that make sales communication readable and clear for our many clients. Colorful photos, sales and inventory, plus the adaptability to give discounts and add freight costs. Also the portal features great reporting and ability to print our showroom price tags in a professional and clear way.

Cons

We find that there is no way to log in and see customer history long term since as soon as you refresh data you lose your quotes.

Sheila R.

I cannot imagine my rep world without Repzio!

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

My very favorite feature of Repzio is the ability to instantly respond to a customer with a quote for a product, which includes an image and all product data. They are always impressed and grateful for the prompt reply. And now, we can add a tear sheet as well. Repzio makes me look good!

I also like to make tags for specific product for specific customers when I am going to see them. This makes our time together more effective.

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like about Repzio, except for the fact that not all my vendors avail themselves of it.

Caroline F.

Its overall good except for particular problems at shows with updates done being all erased...

Reviewed on 2018/03/25

Pros

Keeps good records for customers orders, and a good reference for customer list and what they have purchased in the past. Saves time on submitting orders and love that it copies customer, rep and company all in one touch.

Cons

Data should never disappear, you cannot get it back, we have to check each customer again when they order again. The inventory should be loaded so we know what is not in stock and the dimensions on products should always be in the descriptions. We should be able to make the presentation into a pdf format to attach to an email to send to a customer.

Desiree K.
Industry: Wholesale

Love the app, very user friendly

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Ease of use; No more paper catalogs that have to be re-printed monthly due to changes. Sale people from anywhere can begin selling all they need is an iphone or ipad. mirrors with website for customers to order and view previous orders, etc.

Pros

imports into our software, eliminating errors, mirrors with their website so customers can log onto the website and see all their past orders. they can also view thumbnail pictures of the items they have ordered in their past.

Cons

need a way to enter credits, wish there was a portal for each customer to log onto for uploading invoices , credits, selecting and paying the bills

John T.

Great Presentation tool but needs more back half data functionlity

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

I love the graphics and the way the customer can see what your doing every step of the way. Also the book mark capabilities

Cons

we work with products in multiple sizes. i hate that i can not open a stlye set and have the option to click one button to buy all items of a certain collection. At the very even if a customer wanted 90% it would be best to have the ALL button then subtract. Customer say it takes too much time

Send Files..we have a lot can you please create folders so the reps dont have to search forever

Need to scale for iPhone i don't get the entire page

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Susie G.

I use it daily on my iPhone to viewing reports, product info, sales history & creatinf invoices

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Pros

It's very intuitive compared to a lot of sales / product / invoicing platforms. It always functions well & communicates quickly with the administrative back end. I use the app primarily but also login the our company's back end at the end of every sales day to compile invoices & the communication is instantaneous.

Cons

There are some small glitches that become very monotonous since I use it very frequently. The option to email invoices direct from the app isn't completely reliable in my experience either so I always rely on emailing from the back end.