WiseStamp Reviews

WiseStamp

Customizable template-based email signature creation tool

4.4/5 (48 reviews)
David L.

Leave Your Mark

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Pros

- easy, simple and straightforward signatures creation.
- comes with ready made templates cater for different professions. For example: showcasing your profile photos if you are a photographer, or displaying a banner if you are a real estate agent etc...
- you can add your social media profiles, a recycle message as well as legal disclaimer in your signature.
- they have other services like Business Listing, Webpage and so on that I didn't use.

Cons

Sometimes the signature you created might 'go off' a bit after you pasted it on your page... the line looks different or the shape changed. So you need to test it out on your page before you can finalize.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the great review, David.

WiseStamp for the Win

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

The one caveat I might offer to anyone with a particular and similar use case: while I use different email clients for different purposes on different devices, I've landed on AppleMail with Mailbutler installed on my primary computer—a Macbook Pro. Mailbutler also offers some signature creation capabilities, and it can take a bit of doing to figure out which bit of software is doing what, between WiseStamp, Mailbutler and AppleMail.

Pros

WiseStamp makes it easy to create professional looking email signatures complete with photos and graphics if you wish.

Cons

I have successfully setup used WiseStamp signatures in multiple email clients on both Mac and Windows—but this isn't for the faint of heart. Each client is a little different, though WiseStamp helpfully offers a pretty thorough, step-by-guide guide that includes most of the more popular clients.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the kind review!

Ed N.

A little confusing to set up, but then it's very easy to use with multiple signatures.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Easy to choose from multiple signatures to have the appropriate one depending on the email content and the account being used.

Pros

Being able to create multiple signatures for different purposes and choose them easily in the Gmail interface is my favorite feature. It is very easy to set up the information and scroll through templates to find what looks the best. I also like being able to add my own random "taglines" to the bottom of my signatures.

Cons

I'd like to be able to modify some of the templates. For example, I like some layouts but don't like the "e" for email, "w" for website, etc. that are in some templates.

Alfred B.

Happy User for Years

Reviewed on 2018/07/29

I've already recommended it to all my colleagues & friends. and they're all happily using it.

Pros

It's years I'm using WiseStamp on all my Google Mails. It auto populates at the bottom of my emails as soon as I start to compose an email. and I have all the templates to create professional signatures. Actually my signature looks far better than those many global companies use in house.

Cons

The only cons is that, since I have multiple signatures, I need to always be careful I'm using the correct one. I wish there were radio buttons or something to make it easier to select the right one.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks Alfred for the thumbs up!

Gary S.

Best Dynamic Email Signature Software Available

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Must have tool to turn your email signature into a marketing tool for your business.

Pros

Lets me turn my email signature into a marketing tool. I send out hundreds of emails a day and Wisestamp lets me create dynamic content in my email signature to drive traffic to my website, Youtube channel and just about anywhere else I want to send people, without having to constantly update my email signature.

Cons

About once every 1-2 months I get some quirks with Wisestamp where it does not display my email signature, but is easily fixed by logging in and refreshing the connection. Not a big deal.

I love Wisestamp!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Wisestamp is awesome and it really makes our emails pop and look professional. One of my favorite features is the ability to add latest blog posts or social updates right into the email.

Cons

Hard to complain about this software, as I love it. However, if there was something to mention, I did have the software/chrome widget disconnect a few times from Gmail for whatever reason. I wouldn't even mention it, but something is required here.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the review - always a unique sense of pride when we see we scored a perfect ten!

And don't forget to check out our new features: animated gifs & more fonts.

Craig m. J.

Love my signatures from WiseStamp!

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Great looking, and professional, signatures!

Pros

When I found WiseStamp, I fell in love! Gmail is very limited in terms of what you can do with your signatures, WiseStamp creates beautiful signatures and it is very easy for you to compose these!

Cons

I wish that it worked on iOS (not really a con but, a wish). You used to be able to copy and paste the HTML that was used on your signature line (for use on other platforms) but, you can no longer do that. Perhaps you can do so on a premium program?

Really, those are wishes rather than cons. It works great and does so consistently!

Michael M.

WiseStamp took my small business to the next level!

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

It made my small business look a little bit bigger... what more can you ask? It helps represent my as a professional company and does a very good job at that. Really, if you're on the fence about getting this software, really don't hesitate. It even has a built-in function with Google Chrome and is super easy to edit/make changes. I've already had people ask me where I got my signature designed, believe it or not! I think it's working well... haha :)

Pros

Honestly, it's a very good tool to have as a small business owner. I'm basically a 1 person team and creating a professional looking signature is key to attracting new clients. The best part about the software is that it's super easy to edit and change things on-the-fly. The user experience is very simple but fun at the same time. It allows you to make your signature very personalized, for example, on mine, I have included a disclaimer at the bottom for your environmental responsibility. You can even add logos, etc. They also have a free version you can use to test things out before purchasing. 9/10!

Cons

A lot of the options are unavailable for those who haven't purchased the full version. That said, the free version still offers quite a lot of choices, which is pretty surprising. It's worth the money.

Shannon R.

Turn your Email Signature Into a Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Been using this tool for 3 years and love it, works great andis reliable. easy way to help share my content.

Pros

Can add dynamic content to your email signature. Your latest blog posts or video, updated call to actions and marketing messages. You can do things with this tool that is impossible to do without it.

Cons

Can get costly if you have a large team as you have to pay for each user, a team plan would be great.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the great Review, Ryan!

BTW - you can get a team plan with our company email signature management >> https://www.wisestamp.com/corporate/

Easy and professional looking email signatures

Reviewed on 2019/02/10

I bought a lifetime license of this a couple years ago and it's served me well. Granted, I don't have a very complicated setup and I haven't touched my signature since I first set it up. But for me, it's great! I don't have to worry about how it looks because it looks good everywhere.

Pros

I was able to set up a clean looking email signature by modifying a template. After doing some testing, the total time investment was about an hour.

Cons

I've had a few quirks using WiseStamp in my web-based Gmail over time, but they usually work themselves out after awhile.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the thumbs up!

Jared D.

Consistent Signatures for a Small Team

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Our team was able to all have consistent messaging using our email signatures and also drove traffic to our website.

Pros

Wisestamp allows you to quickly create a professional signature for your entire team. You can add social media links, upload a photo and customize the look to fit your brand.

Cons

You can adjust colors, fonts and choose a theme, but I wish there was a tad more customization in the layout of designs and adding CTAs.

Response from WiseStamp

Hi Jared, thanks for the thumbs up - glad you like it!

Mike C.

Nice templates but not really needed anymore.

Reviewed on 2018/11/19
Review Source

Pros

Nice templates and easy to add social media buttons to your signature. Creating your signature is easy to do.

Cons

There are not as many templates as I hoped thee would be. You can probally just copy and paste your finished template into your email app and not pay for it.

I keep on having problems having my email signature to attach to Gmail via the android app. I had it working but now it has stopped. I might stop paying for this app soon.

7.0/10
Jess B.

Professional email signatures very simply

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

I like WiseStamp and have used it for years. It's an easy and quick way to get a professional looking signature in my emails. I love that I can link to social media and my blog posts too.

Cons

I wish there were more template options and a builder to create your own from scratch. It would also be helpful if there was an alert for broken links or something to let you know if something isn't working.

Jeffry T.

Easy to Create Professional Email Signature

Reviewed on 2018/11/11

Pros

​Creating a ​professional-looking email signature is very straightforward. All that you need to do is fill in some information and WiseStamp will do the rest. Using the result is also as easy as cut and paste some code.

Cons

Some of the information in the signature, such as your tweets, are auto-updated. But some clients don't​ support this auto-updating feature.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the thumbs up Jeffry

An easy way to add a professional sheen

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

WiseStamp gives a more professional look to emails with little work on the part of administrators or users. The picture helps at our agency when there is a mix of face to face meetings and electronic communication. It was really simple to add on and makes the agency look cohesive to outside people.

Pros

I loved the profile picture that gets added, the universality of a stamp across the agency, and the ability for users to add relevant information to their own page.

Cons

I dislike the scrolling images that can be added at the bottom of the signature - it feels tacky and too much like an unasked for ad.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the great review!

Barbi G.

WiseStamp offers a nice email signature option for business owners.

Reviewed on 2018/05/11

Create professional looking email signatures for your business. Include social media icons and designer made options. Great for a small business up to a larger business who uses email on a regular basis.

Pros

Various templates are available to create your own business signature. The options allow your signature to look professional, include various options, designed to fit your business.

Cons

When starting out, ads are in the free version of the software, although the signatures still look professional.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the review, Barbi - and glad to hear you like WiseStamp!

Andrea R.

Love this!

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Pros

I like that I can modify settings to make it uniquely my own.

Cons

I used to be able to change certain things for free. Now I am unable to.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the review, Andrea!

Indeed we are focusing our new features on creating value to our PRO users - like adding animated GIF to signatures, more fonts, etc.

All basic features are available - and always will be - for free users.

Lee F.

I just can't imagine a unified corporate email signature solution without WiseStamp

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Some of the templates don't show up in an email exactly the way they do in the administrator; but, we found a few alternatives that work for us.

Pros

The central administration is key for a unified corporate brand. And it's great that we can include apps to help our customers view our freshest content. Also, it's always good for a sales person to have his or her photo in an email signature so people don't feel like they're talking to some anonymous cold-caller.

Millie H.

The best tool for my emails - hands down

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

A professional email signature that drives traffic to my blog and social media sites on autopilot. Highly recommend

Cons

The only con I can think of is that sometimes, I need to refresh my email to connect WiseStamp again, but very minor con

Response from WiseStamp

Hi Millie and thanks for the thumbs up!

Don't forget to check out some of the new features, such as adding GIFs (on Gmail, Yahoo and other webmail providers), new fonts and new templates are coming up soon!

Edwin S.

The visual aesthetics work hand in hand with better click through rates in our emails

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Better engagement and click-through in emails; and it helps to support the brand image.

Pros

A signature with dynamic content and live hooks into social media tools or website offers has increased traffic and click-through rates. The pro version is worth it as it allows you to create multiple signatures if you want your signature to be tailored to the address used for sending. Being able to include banners and add custom HTML code,or products on offer, stands out visually and we can see that through better engagement with emails.

Cons

The free plan suppors a range of email providers, but it doesn't support Mac based mail, otherwise it'd be a decent fit for many. However, the upgrade is worth it for all the extra bells and whistles that come with it.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks Edwin for the great review!

BTW if you are using a webmail (Gmail, Yahoo, etc) try adding a GIF to your signature - from our experience it will skyrocket your click through rates on your emails.

Yolanda H.

Clean Professional Looking emails

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Love the option of multiple signature choices in an​ email. So you choose which signature you want to use.

Pros

So cheap, so simple to look like a pro on your emails. No need for fancy coding with wisestamp

Cons

Signature templates are limited, more variety needed,

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the great review, Yolanda!

Garin K.

I have used Wisestamp for years and also recommended the tool on my blog MarketingStrategyX.com

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/07/14

A great looking email signature!

Pros

What I like most about Wisestamp is how it can take an email signature from "eh" and "so-so" to "excellent" and "stellar in a few minutes time.

The email signature software is simple to use and if my Grandma owned a computer she could probably figure out how to use it.

Cons

What I like least is how Wisestamp tries to force free users to include a Wisestamp promotional graphic.

Giving free users the option of different promo graphic styles or to remove the promo graphic in exchange for social shares are two ways this undesirable feature can be improved on.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks for the great review Garin!

Parisa V.

A decent signature app that leaves a few things to be desired

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Ease of use and a professional signature - though I would've preferred better aesthetics and customization options

Pros

I find Wisetamp fairly intuitive and enjoyable to use, and since I purchased it through a Lifetime deal, I find it offers decent value.

Cons

I feel the template options are quite limited, and they're starting to look and feel a bit dated. I want designs that are more modern and cutting-edge. The most frustrating thing for me has been the limited font selection. Most modern SaaS solutions integrate with Google Fonts at a minimum, even if they do not offer custom typography to be used. This is a must to keep branding consistent across various platforms.

Response from WiseStamp

Thanks Parisa for your review!

Updating our signatures is something we're doing often - but we are launching a few updates that you may like real soon:
¿ Adding GIFs to your email signatures will be available next month (April 2018)
¿ New templates are also coming in Q2 - stay tuned!

We would love to hear what you think of them, so keep in touch.

6.0/10
De'nicea H.

Beautiful and professional signature

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Pros

The ease of use to set up. It is so easy to do it! Also, there are beautiful options available. I appreciate having the various social media options so people may further connect with me.

Cons

Hard to turn off when replying to an email so it does not take up so much space. Sometimes it can be a little clunky when switching signatures to use on desktop.

Great app to manage multiple pro signature from Gmail

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

a nice pro and humanized signature for all my business.

Pros

I like to be abble to customize all my signature, with image, links and even call to action. It is very nice if you have like me severall business to manage

Cons

Sometimes the app disconnect itself from Gmail and I have to relink it in Firefox. I don't know how to fix this.