ABITZU

Mobile salon & spa business management platform

4,6
4,9
Malini S.
Industry: Consumer Services

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Very easy billing. Since it has all components right from Accounting to staff salary , it makes life easier.
Bcos of Dashboard facility which indicates customer walk ins and services , gives us a good analysis about our business.

Pros

I like the billing part of the software very much. It enables you to give custom made packages to customers.

Cons

Since its totally satisfactory , no points to mention in this column.

Response from Mapp Technologies

Thanks a ton Ms. Malini Satish.
We hope to serve you forever and live upto your expectation.
Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra

Ravi B.
Industry: Retail

Best billing software

Reviewed on 2018/11/11

Very very useful software for running our business.

Pros

All facilities are available in single software
Billing,inventory,Reports,audits are usefull for running our business.Dashboard is very usefull for see our performance day by day.
All reports(Service,product,pkg prepaid,stock,all invoices) are available in reports column.
Staff attendance mark in attendance column every day and every month salary made by system autumatically with the help of attendance column.
Retention reports are available in these software these is a very useful for business growth.
All promotions send to customer through SMS,email these is very usefull for increasing business day by day.

Cons

Abitzu is very useful for business growth and control management process.
Billing process, all reports,inventory and all features are very very useful for running our business smoothly and easily

Response from Mapp Technologies

We are glad that you Like our Software

Thanks for your Review.

Debolina R.

It's very very slow. And there are lots and lots of bugs in the software.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Pros

It has a lot of features. I like it's reporting and the calender display page. Overall, i liked the UI but not the UX. And the best thing I liked was the icons that help us to identify regular, new and highly spending customers. And also the services shown for a customer's previous visits.

Cons

The worst part is any on click event takes a lot of time. Also if we type "hair". The list of services related to hair takes a long time to populate. Also it should give us an option to edit the added services. For eg, we add "sugar wax full legs" and later on we want to change it to "Rica wax full legs". We have to remove the previous one and again add! In fact, the mobile app uses a better approach where all the services are pre populated and we get to select them instantly for adding a ticket. This is one of the shortcomings I've mentioned. There are tons like this

Response from Mapp Technologies

Dear Debolina,
Thanks for using out Software & your review.
As we were in touch and I demonstrated that software speed is due to your slow internet connection & not because of Software.

Also we had arranged multiple training sessions for you & your manager, I hope all your concerns are now resolved.

Let me know if We can be of any more assistance to you.

Thanks for your continued usage of our software

Raaj K.

Software is very easy to use,even if they are not computer savvy.It's provide daily operational need

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

Pros

1.Dashboard gives the perfect information on daily, monthly business
2. Easy to access anywhere on PC or mobile app
3.Great customer service and support by technical team, every time I call and get a great response from very knowledgeable team
4.Incredibly supportive of all sales, inventory management and accounting needs.
5. It's great software for salons and true pleasure working with software

Response from Mapp Technologies

We Thank you for using our software

Wasim K.

It's great experience to learn new things with this software I m feel glad every time while I use ..

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Think is that easy to use for customer also the customer get appointment themselves whenever got any problem it's resolved immediately by the experience team.

Cons

It's slow when internet is slow but it's not a software problem it's only my frustrations.over all it's a good software

Response from Mapp Technologies

We sincerely appreciate your time for reviewing us

Thanks

Rupesh G.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Well worth it

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Faster more efficient scheduling and booking of client. Customer service have been fantastic always answer your enquiries promptly.

Pros

Booking an appointment is simple it is also cost friendly. It has great features for clients to schedule and manage appointments online through mobile application.

Cons

As with all technology there are always new feature or changes which you would like to have in any platform. Very user friendly.

Response from Mapp Technologies

Thanks For review.
We are glad that you like the software.
Thanks Again

Preethy S.
Industry: Human Resources

One stop software

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Pros

The dashboard that gives me a holistic look and feel about the business module and current situation

Cons

Not faced anything negative hope I don’t face it in the future

Response from Mapp Technologies

Thanks Susan Mam,
Really appreciate your review.

Shiva M.
Industry: Events Services

MyCityOnMap review

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

I am able to see the updates for my business daily and easy able to monitor and track reports and updates for monthly and yearly review.

Pros

It's very easy to use and speed and access is very fast. The app is so defined well that easy to track and monitor things. Very easy for daily use

Cons

I dont see any issues as of now and in case of any will notify

Response from Mapp Technologies

Thanks Mr. Shiva.
We appreciate your review on capterra.
We are glad to serve you
Hope you increase your business through this software
Regards
Anuj

Industry: Telecommunications

Complete and comprehensive

Reviewed on 2018/11/11

Great

Pros

Comprehensive, covers every aspect and is customised to usage

Cons

Takes a little bit of induction time and hence initial time taken to handhold is high

Response from Mapp Technologies

Thanks For your Review