Moxtra

Your Client Portal, Your OneStop Digital Experience.

• Industry: Religious Institutions

Great place to organize project files and assign tasks

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

It did help me work with a team of high schoolers on some design projects.

Pros

I liked that you could work with a team, assign tasks, have resource files, and manage projects. It had good collaboration and chat features.

Cons

I couldn't get over its clunkiness. There were too many ways to use it and I would get lost in the tabs.

Jos V.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Good app!!

Reviewed on 2017/01/12

A very useful app, it has helped me with some remote teamwork. Just need to include more integrations.

Brittany B.

Great FREE Business Communication Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Communication is available through many different "Conversations" on the message boards. Our business builds pools, so each conversation is a different job name. Each conversation/job has it's own pictures or files related to it. We are able to invite many different people to join the conversation via email. This communication software is by far the most advanced communication platform available for a free 90 day conversation window.

Pros

The best thing about moxtra is the word FREE. Of course, this free version comes with limitations, but for construction jobs that should take anywhere between 30-60 days, the 90 day limit the free version sets is perfect!

Cons

The only thing I disliked about the software is that the conversation chat is lost after the 90 day period is up. The pictures are backed up, but the conversation surrounding the pictures and information is lost.

Marcel K.

chat, communication, to dos, projects...a big tool for collaboration

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

- you can chat with your team members or make video conference
- you can make to dos and assign it to members
- very much features in one software

Cons

- the docs which you uploaded is not good to handle on your smartphone in the app
- for some projects, the software is too big

Clayton C.

The best project management hands down.

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Pros

Moxtra is an all-in-one project management software. I like the user interface. Moxtra has amazing organization and meeting features.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Moxtra is the binder chat isn't very organized or easily searchable.

Vijay K.

very good collaboration application. neatly done.

Reviewed on 2016/11/17

great app for managing remote teams. chat, file management and annotation, task management even conference call.

Brittany B.

Communicate Better with Moxtra

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

With our large team of construction workers, we are able to use Moxtra to effectively keep up with each job that we are working on. Being in the pool industry, we work on up to 10 jobs at a time. By being able to add pictures, files, and chat with the team, we can effectively relay everything needed with everyone without having to use multiple channels of communication

Pros

This software is free to use! The best feature is the fact that you can share documents and pictures along with conversation. With this software, multiple users are able to communicate from the convenience of their cell phones.

Cons

The only downside to the software is that each conversation, "Group Chat," has a 90 day window. If someone added a message from more than 90 days ago, that message is no longer able to be viewed by anyone in the group. The files remain, while the chat does not.

Christian N.

Collaboration platform with internal and external communication

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

We keep project conversations in one stream including meetings, recordings and document signup.

Pros

The project works so well. You have all your things in one stream and don't have to move between strange tabs as on Microsoft Teams or lack all the meetings, todos and documents as you do on Slack. You get the flow fast and the alerts in-app and by email work well in your daily work. We also integrated some of the features in our own application via the API. This worked will be great developer support via a Moxtra project.

Cons

The "all in one" experience in the project could be reached faster for users who are not daily or weekly users.

Perry G.

Not happy

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Pros

Seems to do what it needs to do, can transfer files, save files, communicate with clients

Cons

Pricing is kept hidden and secretive. They don't list it, won't disclose it, wont' discuss it and keep trying to avoid it until they sell you on everything they want to know about you. really ridiculously hidden. I played with the product for a client of mine and it was nothing spectacular, and a little hard to use. branding and setting up their personal site took longer than expected.

Katelyn R.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Makes work chat easy!

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Helpful! Definitely changed my workplace and made things easier.

Pros

I love how not only that I can share documents to other employees but I can also screen share and show them what I'm doing and looking at. It has made a big difference at work because we don't have ate get up anymore and walk all the way to each others desks.

Cons

My coworker said it makes her computer freeze up and sometimes on mine it lags and I won't see what a coworker sent me until later.

Jack K.

Moxtra Has Transformed Our Business

Reviewed on 2016/03/02

Our Global agency has offices in 4 locations with employees scattered about three countries. Moxtra has transformed the way we communicate internally and externally. It has allowed us to unify one central location for our employees to live during their work day. Projects that used to take three days are getting done in less than a day. We have moved from using seven different tools to using one. It has eliminated inefficiencies in all aspects of our business from financial to processes. It's a game changer for our business and essential for our future growth!

Katie R.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Moxtra has great features but could use improvement

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Overall I love the concept and features of Moxtra. Maybe a newer version will fix the bugs.

Pros

I like the ability to share any and all file types. I also like that you can record your screen and send what you are doing.

Cons

Moxtra makes my computer run slow when I am actively using the program. There seems to be a few bugs and glitches in the system.

• Industry: Automotive

Better options exist

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

I recommend Slack or even GroupMe

Pros

Mobile use is easy to navigate. Not a ton to like after using other systens

Cons

Few integrations. Really nothing unique about it. Other programs are better.