Eventdex

All-in-one event management platform

Donna E.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Eventdex is one of the best companies we have ever worked with. They have a highly responsive...

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

It's very easy to use and allows the user to work with the problems with minimum time and resources.

Pros

It's easy to use and interfaces very well with our needs. The scheduling function is awesome. It allows our companies and partners to schedule their meetings with no assistance thus reducing time and resources. In addition, if there are any snags in scheduling, the Eventdex staff takes care of your needs immediately.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. We have used this software for numerous matchmaking events and have not had any problems.

Response from Globalnest

Hey Donna! Thanks for such a warm review! Hope you continue to keep us in mind for your future matchmaking events too :)

Vivian L.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A powerful software that enable hassle-free business matching event!

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

Eventdex - Matchleads is a very useful platform for supporting business matching events.
From administrators' point of view, it streamlined work processes and allowed the team to achieve more with less human resources and tightened time-frame. The system flexibility allowed customisation to support our unique requirements. Users also found the platform easy to use as the interface design is simple and intuitive. The support team is also highly responsive to our enquiries and requests. We would recommend this software to other event organisers.

Cons

The data import process can be fine-tuned so that administrators can have full control. The matching logic can also be enhanced to allow tripartite meetings.

Andie R.

Booth leads

Reviewed on 2014/11/03

Fantastic Customer Service. They get to the bottom of the issue quickly. Easy access to registration and responds time for assistance is fast. However, would like to see more features for reports.

Response from Globalnest

Really appreciate the review, Andie! Glad to know you were satisfied with our boothleads application as well as our customer support. We're constantly in the process of upgrading our product with more enhanced features, so hopefully you'll find our reporting better the next time round!

Ana N.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

The platform is quite user friendly and easy to use for non IT personnel.

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

It is a platform that really facilitate managing an event, making sure that everyone is registered, sharing all information of the workshops, producing reports and all other issues related to organising an event.

Cons

We had some difficulties with printing the badges but the customer support was very useful in solving the problems.

Response from Globalnest

Hey Ana! Great to hear such a positive and precise review based on our event management software and nice to know that our platform helped excute your event in an easier way. We're constantly striving to improve our product and will pass on your feedback regarding badge printing to our tech team.

Krishna K.

Great App For Lead Retrieval

Reviewed on 2014/11/17

Helping all corners of event management. Excellent feature is Application connects with salesforce.com. Missing Integration with Zoho. Overall one of the best upcoming App in Event and Expo Needs era.

Jesse S.

Very easy to implement, looking forward to using all their modules for our future events!

Reviewed on 2018/06/24

Ease of use, support was amazing!

Pros

The ease of setting up, support is amazing, quick and efficient! When we plan events, we don't care where your support is located, we do require prompt response as a slow response can affect our event significantly!

Cons

Nothing really, We wanted to implement all the modules but wanted to ease into the platform as it's new for us so we just used registration and ticketing to start. Very excited to implement other modules for future events!

Ieasha m. J.
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I have to give 5 stars all the way across the board.

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

Pros

They are professional, efficient and really masters at what they do. Since working with them, I've introduced several other department heads to them who are now working alongside them. When I need something changed they do so immediately. When I have questions, they respond immediately. When I need adjustments, they work with me to tweak until everything is exactly as needed. They continue to surpass my expectations.

Cons

I wish they would add a bidding (for auctions) to the software as many corporations are having fundraisers.

Sandeep S.

A great product!

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Pros

We started using Booth Leads to manage our Connecticut Business Matchmaker event in 2014. We manage both event registrations and schedule 1:1 meetings between participants. Booth Leads made this easy and we received great feedback from participants on the new system. Customer service has been excellent . highly recommend!

Response from Globalnest

Hey Sandeep! Glad to hear that the boothleads software worked well for you, we really appreciate these kind words!

Reshma M.

Great innovation!

Reviewed on 2014/11/03

I was introduced to Booth Leads a few years ago - from it's inception, I have found the app ahead of technology and very useful instead of carrying around business cards. It's an easy way to capture a potential lead's information, instead of fumbling around to grab a business card. It is very easy to use, all you have to do is align the camera with the barcode, and the information has been captured.

Response from Globalnest

Thank you very much for review. We will keep up the best quality and improve the customer support

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Hercules Team!

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

They managed to create an automated and customized matchmaking event that was truly on point. The tech team was genius in ensuring all key words provided to them described each of our participants which made for a more accurate and relevant appointment for each person attending the event.

Pros

Software is truly easy to navigate and the team behind it is FANTASTIC!

Cons

I cannot really tell you as my usage was very limited which is to our own detriment because I think we could have taken an advantage of the entire program had we made up our minds to use it alot earlier!

Cathy D.

Boothleads software

Reviewed on 2014/11/07

Boothleads is a great asset to an event. It is fun and easy to use. It's a good way to record info about specific companies and folks that we meet at an event so that we don't forget what was said once we get home.

Response from Globalnest

Hey Cathy! Thanks for your feedback. Glad to know that the boothleads software matched your expectations!

Pedro F.

A very powerful platform

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Excellent price and features

Pros

The multiple platform feature make it a robust solution for the event industry from a simple registration to matchmaking module.

Cons

Will be improvement in the future, but definitely the customer service is a A+ team and will be with you in each step.

Venu M.

excellent

Reviewed on 2017/10/13

Pros

easy to use, totally automated and save good amount of time. It is very reliable and support is great

Response from Globalnest

Thanks for this review, Venu! Making our software simple and easy to use is what we want for our customers!

Omar Y.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Eventdex helped me run a smooth registration process during my event and helped me deliver an excellent mobile application to my event’s attendees. Their support team was brilliant and I really enjoyed incorporating the Eventdex solutions into my events.

Pros

Eventdex was by-far, the most user friendly platform I have encountered that specializes in delivering mobile applications, registration modules and other essential software for all types of events. They deliver great user support and delivered on everything that was promised in our deal. In fact, they went above and beyond and went the extra mile to ensure that my organization has the best experience.

Cons

Extremely minor to none. Personally, I did not face any problems that weren’t addressed right away.

Rajesh M.

Excellent customer support

Reviewed on 2019/08/18

I have used it at 5 events and have no issues at all. It is an inexpensive yet good software.

Pros

Eventdex offers almost all features at a fraction of cost than other similar software. It is easy to use and heavily customisable. Their customer service is excellent. I have been using Eventdex for 3 years and not even once I had issue with getting timely response from their team.

Cons

Eventdex's strength is also its weakness. There are a lot of features and a new user can be confused by those. More simplification (like expensive software such as EventBrite have) will be great.

Response from Globalnest

Thank you so much Rajesh!

Amber K.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Muhammed and the EventDex staff were extremely accommodating, helpful and friendly.

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

Pros

I was searching for a software to handle specific tasks for my upcoming event. EventDex checked all the boxes of my check in requirements and the staff was extremely helpful with training and ensuring I was knowledgeable with how to use the application.

Cons

Its not as intuitive as I would have hoped, but I think with some minor tweaking it can be a little easier to navigate without training.

Response from Globalnest

Thanks for the feedback, Amber! It's always a confidence booster when our team and support is appreciated.

Shelli M.

A great product!

Reviewed on 2014/10/28

We started using Booth Leads to manage our Connecticut Business Matchmaker event in 2014. We manage both event registrations and schedule 1:1 meetings between participants. Booth Leads made this easy and we received great feedback from participants on the new system. Customer service has been excellent - highly recommend!

Response from Globalnest

Thank you very much for the feedback.
We Assure the best quality services all the times.

Anna H.

Corporate Event

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

We were very pleased with the software and will be using again for our next event.

Pros

We liked that this product was easy to use and was able to track all of the information we needed for the event. The Evenetdex team was very responsive and was able to customize certain features to meed our needs.

Cons

Still some small functionality issues that could be improved. We know this is because the company is young and making improvements as they grow.

Lisandra F.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Reviewed on 2018/03/04

Corrine T.

New Jersey Meeting Planning Company - Absolute Events By Corrine

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

Pros

I love the flexibility of Eventdex and the ease of use. I have tried using many other tools and I find that this one gives me the ability to get registration for my clients program up and running very quickly with little to no issue. The reporting is also very good. I recommended the matchmaking aspect to another client which worked very well. I have also experienced Evendex as an attendee and the check-in app works quite well. I would highly recommend Eventdex for anyone looking for an affordable registration tool that does more than just allow you to seel tickest to an event, a pretty robust tool.

Cons

I don't really have any cons for this tool. I love that I can say that. Nice job Eventdex

Anu R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

I have used this app at various events and find it very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

I like the product because it is extremely simple and intuitive. Furthermore, the people behind the product are always there to immediately address all issues and are so polite about it - outstanding customer support

Cons

Initially (2 years back) there were a few bugs but I have had no problems in any of recent uses in the past year.

Ryan R.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Reduced cost and excellent customer service.

Pros

We really appreciated the adaptability of the software to meet our changing needs. For example, we liked being able to create promo codes to offer reduced rates to conference attendees with special circumstances.

Cons

We really didn't have any cons using the software. There is always a learning curve when using a new tool, and this one was fairly intuitive from the user's perspective.

Response from Globalnest

Hey Ryan! Thanks a lot, it's a pleasure to hear a compliment based on our customer support. Knowing that the features and software met your requirements is what we work towards.

Romance W.

Great - See video testimony

Reviewed on 2015/09/28

See video testimony

Response from Globalnest

Thank you Romance!

Thomas P.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Very friendly and outstanding support. always available and competent

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

We received 100% the product we needed. simple to use and stabil. customized for our event. great features.

Cons

there are no cons.

Neil B.

I was pleased with the support that the team at Eventdex offered when I signed up.

Reviewed on 2017/11/17

Pros

I like the business model of the software. I also like the login dashboard display and the ability to see details at a glance. I have had good support when I have needed help. The navigation through the system is good.

Cons

I find the html editors a bit difficult to work with. I found it difficult to understand how the templates work and how to make changes,

Response from Globalnest

Hey Neil! We do appreciate when our customer is satisfied with the team and support. Will take into consideration certain views that you have mentioned and also happy to know that you've liked the overall interface and features.