Showing 22 reviews of 12

Illumeo LMS

Cloud-based enterprise LMS for CPE

5 /5 (12 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 22 reviews of 12
Vesna M.
  • Industry: Accounting

Quite possibly the best vendor our firm has used. Great service and support, great courseware

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

Our accounting and finance firm has had Illumeo as our vendor of choice for CPE courseware the past 3 years and we have been very happy with the level of service, the variety our courses and the overall intuitive user interface on their website. We are particularly excited about the recent ASC 606 Revenne Recognition certification program they now offer. I manage all of the training vendors for our firm and Illumeo is the best vendor I've had the pleasure of working with. Our accounting consultants like the quality of the CPE courses, the fact they range anywhere from 1 - 10+ hours and the ease of navigating the website. As the Administrator, I like being able to run reports that monitor usage. We will continue to use Illumeo as our preferred provider of CPE

Cons

I can't say there is anything. Illumeo has always fulfilled our needs. Feedback from our consultants is positive as well.

Karlo a. B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Other for 2+ years

The most effective Learning Management Platform for All!

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Easy to use, great content, cost beneficial with tremendous center of knowledge sharing and access to great experts to learn from.

Pros

The vast variety of topics and subject the instructors that the Illumeo team has been able to gather is Fantastic. The ability to be a starting Financial Analyst/Accountant or experienced Controller/CFO/CHRO/CMO, etc. and you can find useful and productive educational courses is Amazing! That along with the ability to easily track CPE credits and build a plan to have that extra push/reminder to get your required learning complete is a nice to have.

Cons

There are no cons other that this being the best kept secret in the Learning Management Space for all Professionals.

Laura S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to use and extremely contains extremely beneficial information

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

The ability to complete CPE when it was convenient for our people.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability for our people to choose when they want to complete some CPE. It is at their fingertips.

Cons

There are some classes that have instructors that are a bit dry and somewhat monotone in their delivery.

Glenn R.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Rich content for such an incredible value: high ROI for your L&D efforts!

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Overall experience has been great: once the team has been onboarded, the usage takes off and gone are the days of the expensive, a la carte, offsite training needs (the 'wild west'!)

Pros

The ease of onboarding full teams/depts, the customer support, the flexibility of how/when to train and learn, the rich and extremely varied content, the low cost, the employee engagement. Great tool for building smart teams that diversify into critical thinkers and problem solvers... love it!

Cons

I cannot think of a single deficiency!!

Amy B.

A True Partnership: Instant ROI with solid support from the Illumeo team

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

We've been able to provide a resource for technical training and easy access CPE that saves our people time and allows them to spend more time focusing on clients and their lives outside of work.

Pros

Fast and Easy Contracting & Implementation. Anytime training on navigation of the site. Ease of use anytime, anywhere. Ability to track progress and utilization of the tool. The technical training focuses are just what our people needed for "just in time" and certification CPE.

Cons

I honestly can not think of one thing I haven't liked about the user experience with Illumeo.

Gina C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great online training tool with in depth education that my staff and I can use anytime.

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

ability to train staff without hiring a trainer.

Pros

The variety of courses and certifications available and the ability to assign courses to staff based on their skills and areas where improvement is needed.

Cons

It's only available in English. We have worldwide staff that may benefit from using it in other languages.

Brilliant site, Helped me self assess and earn the perfect CPE credits to advance my career.

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

I and my employees are benefiting from online courses, this site is offering.

Pros

- Dedicated LMS for Finance professionals
- Honest self assessment tool
- Easy to use
- Verifiable credits
- Detailed courses
- Verified and proven course authors.

Cons

For me, there is none but for others may be the search can be made more easier.
Site has comparatively less courses for CMA which can be improved.

Scott K.

Great value.

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Great value.

Pros

A variety of classes. Helps me complete my CMA CPE requirements for a low cost. Like the ability to track staff.

Cons

I wish the site had more government accounting related classes and webinars to serve the government sector.

• Industry: Building Materials
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Glad we found Illumeo.

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

This is the most cost and time effective training I have ever been on. The fact that you can do it where-ever and when-ever, without the need for travelling is huge!

Pros

Wide range of topics for a fraction of what we would have paid otherwise to provide staff training.
Easy to use platform.

Cons

There is nothing about this software platform that I did not like. It is available 24/7 for my staff, so they can use it when ever and where ever they choose.

Blair C.

Best CPE and professional development platform on the planet

Reviewed on 2018/07/14

Pros

Ease of use and breadth of content. The competency mapping is a great tool for organizing content and creating tailored PD plans.

Cons

There is not much missing from this platform. They've thought about everything. I'd like to see more users using the platform.

Richard B.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Wish there was an option for a "sixth" star. Amazing system and support. Period.

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Game changing process and functionality for training/growing staff skills and providing cost effective CPE.

Pros

My scores speak for themselves. This is probably the only system I have implemented where the benefits have exceeded my expectations. Easy to use, impactful, and an amazing value.

Cons

I would appreciate increasing diversity of subjects and instructors. Not complaining about current state - simply a comment that the platform can even become bigger via organic content growth.

Stephanie S.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

We are very happy with the scope of the training provided and the ease of use.

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Reporting of staff training. Assignment of courses.

Pros

The ability to assign training to my auditors. Tracking of progress of courses taken. The variety of available training. The ability to report training progress.

Cons

We have not found a con yet. Perhaps additional course availability, courses in other areas. We have only been using this software for a few months.