5 /5

Exceeds expectations for value and project delivery speed!

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Project development on time and on budget.

Pros

The TARA team works very fast and deliver way before the promised date. We have daily scrum meetings and clear, effective communication for technical goals.

Cons

They don't have every type of contractor available yet, it would be nice to have in house designers and more creative types available for projects.

Easy to see exactly how your product is shaping up

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

It streamlined and sped up our product development and hiring cycle.

Pros

TARA assigned us freelance devs, and I loved that I could see what they were building in real-time. At any time, I could check in to view our developers progress without playing phone tag or trying to track down status reports. We could synchronize both our in-house team and external contractors. It was incredibly easy to visualize how far we'd come, and if there were any outstanding issues that I needed to follow up on.

Cons

I wish that we could edit project names so that we could more easily identify tasks and status of each project.

Scott W.

When you hire TaraAI you hire a great team!

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

It helped us to quickly scale the team.

Pros

TaraAI has been an amazing partner. We are a startup and have two very conflicting realities. We have very little capital, and need to build TONS of things! The platform at Tara assures that you stay on track and that the scoping process is done efficiently and realistically.

The team at Tara is amazing. Their founders have amazing vision, and understand customer success and doing a great job. My business coach has done a fantastic job of helping us understand scope and priorities. Our project manager has been amazing with updates and timelines. I can't say enough about this great team.

Karina J.

TARA handles the entire project execution and helps find developers within 24 hours - it's...

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

Surprisingly - very reliable estimates of what time and talent we need. TARA tells me exactly how long a product build will take, how many developers we needs, and who would be the best fit for the software development project.

Cons

It would be nice to view the contractors profiles. Apart from that, I wanted a single sign on feature which the platform has recently implemented.

Bens H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Great job communicating to help bring our company's vision to life.

Reviewed on 2017/11/19

Pros

Communication because communication is key. I also like the team behind TARA, they really care about giving you the best product and they'll go the extra mile to provide great customer service.

Cons

Didn't like the fact they couldn't reuse the code we already had when building our app and they had to develop new codes from scratch in order to build our app. Needs a new feature to fix this.

Tom M.

They and their contractors exceeded our expectations in both quality, cost and on time...

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

it exceeded my needs and expectations.

Pros

In reviewing the code, their contractors delivered more functionality than what we were expecting. It is apparent that their AI strategy found the right experience to both meet our technical requirements as well as meet a 4 week development consideration. For us, we needed this development to meet a business conference, and it would mean success of failure for our startup. We are very pleased with the experience, and we are planning to have they be a part of our ongoing technical development process. They also warrant the quality of their work, and we saw this first hand in resolving a couple items that would make our product even better. great job!

Cons

As a group, we founders are experts in systems and software development processes. We found a bit of a language problem only at first, but once underway with the Agile Scrum process there was never a problem. I find little wrong with either their software, process, or level of commitment.

Craig K.