Guesty

Write a Review!
Guesty, where every host thrives.

4.1/5
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.2/5

Thomas R
Thomas R

Great PMS software

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

Guesty is a great tool to manage your properties and all related tasks and administration that comes along with it. In special I would like to mention they have a great support department which will help you in any way possible.

In the two years I've worked with Guesty I've always had a dedicated point of contact who I could reach out to. In special I would like to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for their support and dedication.

Pros

Guesty's structure is really decent and they are always looking for ways to make their product better. They have integrations with a lot of platforms and really make your life easier.

I've had many calls to talk about my daily practices and challenges and if needed they would help me setting up the settings. Along the go they released some great features to make our processes less time consuming and more efficient.

Cons

From time to time Guesty have had some bugs but they always kept me updated and tried to work on a solution as soon as possible. I think this is part of the process in a market that constantly changes.

Hostaway
Chris

Best all-in-one management software

Reviewed on 2021/12/29

I've automated 80% our business with the help of Guesty and don't need to toggle between multiple softwares to get things done. It's been a major driver of our growth in 2021!

Pros

Guesty allows you to run nearly your entire business on its software without needing to integrate with a suite of 3rd party tools. And when you do need a 3rd party tool, they make the integration very simple. The UI is easy to navigate thanks to a thorough onboarding process and customer support is extremely fast. Also love being able to have as many users as we wish. Every cleaner, maintenance person, assistant, etc has access to the software with their own personalized permission sets. Highly recommend to help you scale!

Cons

I imagine this is more of a fault with VRBO but you have to process payments yourself vs simply getting a payout like you do with Airbnb. This is an administrative headache that we didn't have before integrating with Guesty.

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

More functionality and automation capabilities.

Hospitable.com

Reasons for Switching to Guesty

Better user reviews and referrals from others in the industry.
Morgan
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Don’t Use Guesty

Reviewed on 2024/05/07

I think has been one of the most disappointing customer service experiences I’ve ever had. Unfortunately I will never consider using this platform again.

Pros

Initially, it was very easy to set up and integrate with my Airbnb listings.

Cons

The free trial ended, and my Airbnb listings were still linked to Guesty. This was interfering with my booking settings and causing havoc with our booking calendar. When I logged in there were limited settings due to the free trial ending, and it would not let me unlink Guesty from my Airbnb account. I contacted customer service. They were unable to unlink the accounts on their end, but assured me that if I reactivated my account by paying for a subscription, I would be refunded. Upon completion I reached out again and now they have informed me that I will not be refunded.

Hostaway

Reasons for Switching to Guesty

I won’t be choosing guesty over other alternative products.

Response from Guesty

Hi Morgan,

We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience. Our team is eager to connect with you promptly to address and resolve this situation. Ensuring our users fully benefit from our platform and are completely satisfied is our priority. Kindly provide us with your email, and we'll reach out to resolve this matter swiftly.

Thanks,

Jen
  • Industry: Hospitality

Robust for medium to large companies

Reviewed on 2024/03/14

My experience with Guesty has been really good, the customer support usually gets back to us within 24 hours and it's a real person (via email), it checks all the boxes for features we use and it gets the job done.

Pros

It's robust, has a lot of features that a lot of the other guys don't have yet, like inbox assignment, ability to see listing info from the app, and you're able to click into the guest profile.

Cons

There were a lot of hiccups when we first started with Guesty but it's grown into a great machine, however there is a cost for that. So you'll definitely pay more than the other guys, it just depends on what features you need. I don't really like it when they roll out new features that take away other features I liked.

Response from Guesty

Thank you Jen, for your stellar 5-star review. Your support means a lot to us and helps others discover the benefits of Guesty.

Best,

Nathan
  • Industry: Hospitality

Guesty handles most all of our organizational needs

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

Guesty is a great product. I spent a lot of time researching other PMS systems before deciding on Guesty. Of course, it's not the most cost-effective, but for the price and the capabilities, I believe it is the best. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team have been great to us and we look forward to growing our business with Guesty.

Pros

We chose Guesty as our PMS for our 5-room mini inn in mid-2019 and have been using it ever since. It's been so helpful in getting our systems organized. The unified inbox keeps all of our communication in one place from our various booking channels. It's also very easy for our 4-person team to use when handling guest communication, scheduling cleanings, and setting pricing rules. The technical support answers most questions very quickly and if you need to get in touch with an account manager by phone they are willing to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our account manager and is extremely helpful and easy to talk to.

Cons

I think that the accounting and revenue management portion of Guesty could use additional features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our account manager told us that this is a new feature rolling out right now which we are very excited to see. It is an extra fee, but if it's good it could really help out the accounting/bookkeeping side of things for which we now use Quickbooks for.

Cloudbeds and Little Hotelier

Reasons for Switching to Guesty

It was overall a better product with more options that actually mattered. The price was a bit higher, but the value and performance is exceptional.
Baris
  • Industry: Hospitality

Guesty makes it easy to manage bookings with its exceptional features

Reviewed on 2020/11/21

Guesty is one of our favourite softwares that provides end to end solution for operational management as well as multiple online reservation channel management. As an extensive solution provider it solves our needs in general however when it comes to details there appears some critical problems which you need to address the customer service.

Pros

Guesty combines the features for operational management features with channel management which makes it a matchless solution for our daily operations since it is hard to manage staff, guests, payments from different softwares. Combining all these at one place, Guesty provides end-to-end solution for all our hotel operations.

Cons

They do not provide live support, instead you need to creat tickets in their support system and wait for their response. This is not suitable for a software which is at the core of operations, actually there are a lot of cases that needs urgent support while the operations are ongoing in our hotels.

innRoad, HotelKey and HotelRunner

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

We switched to Guesty because Guesty combines multiple channel management along with operational management in a better way then HotelKey.

HotelKey

Reasons for Switching to Guesty

Of these alternatives Guesty was the one that combines channel management with property management in best way.
Peter

Guesty Top Tier Software

Reviewed on 2023/02/14

Guesty has been a one stop shop for us. It makes our teams experience much easier and listing on all platforms a breeze. We love that they are adding new features and always improving. Our team sucess rep Taylor, was great. Our team loved meeting with her on our calls and each meeting was so productive and a lot of fun. Top notch service!

Pros

Calendar ViewChannel IntegrationUnified Inbox

Cons

The one negative is being the payment processor for VRBO. We have to authorize security deposits and through Stripe can only be held for 7 days. If the booking is 7 days, youre out of luck and have to put a high security deposit for safety which leads to not a ton of bookings.

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

Needed a better channel manager that was not based off the airbnb listing

Guesty For Hosts
Zachary
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Truly the elite PMS

Reviewed on 2023/03/16

After dealing with two other PMS, and demoing a couple more I can confidently say it's the best out there and worth the price tag.

Pros

I appreciate the hands-on support and dedicated team that know us and our situation, there's never a need to repeat issues to random support members.

Cons

My only issue is some of the guest communications don't appear until a reservation is confirmed.

OwnerRez

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

I needed more functions like tasks and cleaning schedule integrated, as well guesty pay.

Hostaway and Uplisting

Reasons for Switching to Guesty

After reaching 20 properties and having multiple owners I need to report to, I needed the best that money could buy.
Scott

Guesty does the work of many

Reviewed on 2019/09/02

The customer service has been very responsive and helpful.

The customer service has been very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Guesty has allowed me to fully automated and manage my vacation rentals. I'm a 1 man show and it has allowed me to be able to send messages to my cleaners, outside vendors, and my guests without any work. I also love the integrations and the ability to manage my rentals better.

Cons

They are still growing so some of the software can be buggy. It can be difficult when you need something done asap

MyVR and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

I wasn't able to do automated messages and the software was having issues with syncing properly to other OTA's. This had big costs for me.

Rentals United

Reasons for Switching to Guesty

Pricing was right for the features it offered. And the website was one of the best designed
Caleb
Caleb
  • Industry: Hospitality

Lacking in features you would expect

Reviewed on 2023/01/06

Pros

Honestly not much. They have decent automations.

Cons

Where do I begin…You can’t run anywhere the full service from the app. Overall guesty is pretty bad. I came from guesty for hosts and that had way more functionality for way less of a price. I would avoid guesty at all costs, especially if you use VRBO. Their “integration” is very bad and any alteration, requires lots of manual work to fix guesty. Incorrectly calculates tax and channel commission with no way to edit other than submitting a support ticket smh.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Does not work with VRBO integrations - oversold, under delivered software.

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

The sales agent was a sham. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], their sales agent was knowledgeable but oversold what this software can do with VRBO and existing reservation. Do not believe their software works as well as they describe.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the integration specialist was fantastic. But after integration, the rest of the support team could use some work. They don’t know how to solve problems, rather they just pass the issue back on to your other booking channels.

I believe, Guesty is over-priced and immature for integration purposes. It might work if you only use AirBnB, but if that were the case, you don’t need a channel manager software. It might work if you are starting from scratch with multiple channels, but if you are integrating with already existing reservation run, run run away from Guesty.

Pros

The integration with AirBnB is near seamless. But any other channel, be warned, Guesty’s integration software is suspect at best and will likely force several of your pre-paid reservations to to suddenly disappear.

It does sync cross-channel calendars, BUT you have to watch as in our case, reservation just start disappearing.

Cons

Once onboarded you are left to the whims of their support team. One support agent will blame VRBO while VRBO blames Guesty, but in the end, you, the property manager/owner will be the one who gets screwed out of thousands of dollars of reservations that just suddenly disappear. And for our case, the $780.00/month is not worth it.

Rezdy

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

Res Nexus does not do real-time calendar updates, nor does their software actually sync with any channels. They are as bad at writing software as Guesty.

ResNexus

Reasons for Switching to Guesty

We believed the sales agent. Fools be us.

Response from Guesty

Hi Jonathan,

We are genuinely saddened to hear of your experience with us. We would love to connect with you ASAP to assist in tackling each of your issues one by one.

We work hard to make sure all our users are taking full advantage of what we have to offer and are more than satisfied with our platform.

Please provide us with your email and we will get in touch to resolve this matter.

Kindest Regards,
The Guesty Customer Success Team

Veronique
  • Industry: Hospitality

Very good product, very good service, unfortunately very expensive

Reviewed on 2022/03/31

Good, robust software. Very good service. Account Management ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) is available and helpful. Support is always available, we love the Live Chat feature for quick, easy-to-fix questions.

Pros

Unified Inbox, Good Guest Communication Feature, Ability to have Multi-language Automated Messages, Direct Integration with major Channels, Good API, very happy to have a bi-weekly meeting with our Account Manager ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) who is always responsive and helpful when we have questions or need help.

Cons

Very expensive, unfortunately, it is Guesty's biggest downside.

Hostaway, BookingSync, MyVR and Streamline

Michael

Great software for Short Term Rental property Manager that is at Scale

Reviewed on 2022/11/30

overall experience is great

overall experience is great

Pros

I love the ease of use of the Guesty software. It is hands down the most user-friendly property management software i have used. It also has so many useful features that I didn't even know we needed.

Cons

The two downside are the high price and the lack of realtime phone support. However the email support is very quick at responding. Typically in a few minutes to a couple of hours and the price is well worth the money at scale.

OwnerRez

Reasons for Choosing Guesty

Guesty offered more features and it was more user-friendly for my team.

Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Guesty

ease of use, better integration with other software, and more integration with other software
Ollie
  • Industry: Hospitality

Solid, sensible and great tech.

Reviewed on 2022/09/23

Pros

Recommended! Customer care good. GCS is an absolute game changer!

Cons

sometimes tricky to get through to decision makers, but once you have account manager it' a blast. Mine is called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I have his direct email.

Matt

Guesty is enabling the next phase of growth for our short-term rental business!

Reviewed on 2019/03/30

Bottom line is this - Guesty is the best capitalized company in this space (just raised an additional $35 million to continue scaling their offering) and in my opinion (I advise a number of startups, so I have a good read on this) they are putting this capital to great use through 1) Pushing feature updates rapidly; 2) Spending money on customer service and customer success; and 3) Developing class-leading relationships with all of the major booking platforms to ensure ever-better integrations.

Pros

-Onboarding process was phenomenal and the support did not drop off post-setup like many other software providers I've worked with.
-The customer success team have gone beyond just ensuring we're getting the most functionality of Guesty to collaboratively developing Tesseract Rentals scaling strategy for 2019 and 2020 and how we can best use current features, develop streamlined work arounds where needed, and plan for future Guesty features so we don't have to spend time and energy developing our own long-term solutions for something that will shortly be implemented by their team.
-Responsive to questions and feature requests: We're a remote team and work extensively within the Guesty app to manage day-to-day operations. When I first tested the software, a mobile calendar feature wasn't available, but the sales associate assured me it was being released shortly. Support team then picked up immediately after implementation to keep up to date on the release timing (it was indeed launched shortly after we went live). I've had several feature requests that have been incorporated into app updates (they release very frequently!).
-I love how robust the marketplace of approved third-party software providers is at this point (and it's growing rapidly!).
-The Airbnb direct integration is better than any other PMS out there, by far (I've used several others, and forfeitted $5K+ in implementation fees to switch over to Guesty due to this alone).

Cons

All initial bugs that I identified during my process of selecting Guesty have been worked out. We're now in the phase of every feature added on their end being a truly additive and scaling-enable feature. This is the best PMS for short-term rental businesses out there!

Jean Michel
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great software, amazing market manager

Reviewed on 2021/04/11

Happy with the software.

Happy with the software.

Pros

I've been working with Guesy for a while now. I saw the improvement from the beginning as the little things that used to bug me before are now improved such support. Now it's fast, easy to communicate, and they will follow up on a case. Very professional and friendly support team. The market manager assigned to my account, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is probably the most passionate person I've met in a long time. He knows what he's talking about, loves Guesty, loves the industry. He's not just trying to sell us something or do a 9 to 5 job, he really cares about how Guesty can improves our day to day job and makes everyones happy. If he don't have the answer or don't think something is possible, he will get back with another option.

Jean-Michel

Cons

Revenue management needs improvement. I'm not using it because don't do what a regular software would do.

Mews

Multi property

Response from Guesty

Hi Jean-Michael,

Firstly, we are so thrilled that your experience with our platform and team has been so positive.

We are happy to be partnering with Go Florida Condo and are looking forward to a long relationship.

Have a lovely week!
The Guesty Customer Success Team

Stephen

Guesty has been an amazing PMS for Misfit Homes in Nashville

Reviewed on 2023/03/02

At Misfit Homes in Nashville, we have had an overall positive experience with using Guesty as our property management system. Its robust features, including its centralized platform, automation capabilities, channel management, 24/7 guest communication, unified inbox, and data analytics, have helped us to maximize occupancy and overall revenue for our short-term rental clients. The system is easy to use once you get the hang of it, and the support team is always available to assist with any questions or issues. We highly recommend Guesty to any short-term rental management company looking to streamline their operations and grow their business.

Pros

Misfit Homes in Nashville has used Guesty for quite some time now. Guesty has been an excellent PMS for our short term rental business. Its centralized platform, automation capabilities, channel management, Guest communication team, unified inbox, and data analytics have made it easy for us at Misfit Homes to manage multiple properties and increase revenue. Additionally, the support team at Guesty, especially [sensitive content hidden] , has been extremely helpful with any questions or concerns we have had while working with their property management system. Their knowledgeable and responsive support team has been an asset in navigating any issues that arise. We appreciate their dedication to excellent customer service and their willingness to go above and beyond to help us succeed in our short-term rental business. Highly recommended!

Cons

One of the cons of using Guesty as a short-term rental management system is that it can get pricey compared to other PMS options. However, if you are operating in a high demand short-term rental market, the expense is well worth the expense.

Clay

Started out great, last 6 months have been a nightmare!

Reviewed on 2024/03/07

when we initially started, we only had 1 listing. in the 4 years we've been with them, we now have 52 listings. we loved their software, and specifically chose them because of the 20+ providers we tested, they were the only one that had a grandparent, parent, child relationship, allowing us to be more flexible in our creation of listings. However, in the last 6 months, their software made changes to our listings on its own, with no approval from us as the user. as a result, during our busiest season, we went from an 82% occupancy, to 58%. it took months to identify the issue, and still to this day, guesty still hasn't identified how it happened or provided a solution to fix it. we've had to create our own work around just to avoid the issue. on top of that, we also found out that their integration to booking.com was not mapping correctly, and rather than fixing the issue, we were told to delete the listing and create a new one, loosing years of reviews and other data. On top of all these errors, we worked with the team at guesty to create a pricing structure that was more in line with other providers in the market, signed a new contract with them, and still to this day, they still have not implemented those pricing changes to our account. Lastly, trying to get any response from the guesty team takes days at best, but most likely will be weeks before you actually get any kind of headway leading in to months before anything is actually resolved. for an account we pay thousands of dollars each month, we don't have a dedicated account rep, and the customer service is atrocious,

Pros

They are the only PMS system we've been able to find that allows a Grandparent, parent, child relationship when creating listings and having those listings block the correct corresponding properties

Cons

their price is absolutely exorbitant, their customer service is horrendous, and within the last 6 months, their software (without any changes requested by us as the user), made internal edits to scheduling that costs us thousands of dollars

Response from Guesty

Hello Clayton,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We genuinely appreciate your insights, and your concerns regarding the recent software changes impacting occupancy, Booking.com mapping issues, and billing/pricing changes not being fulfilled have been carefully noted.

We understand the importance of addressing these issues promptly. Specifically, we want to assure you that we are actively working on rectifying the billing/pricing changes that were promised but not fulfilled. Our team is dedicated to resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

We value your partnership and are committed to ensuring a positive experience for you on our platform. Please stay in touch, and we'll keep you updated on the progress.
Thank you for your continued trust in our services.

Best,

Ariany
  • Industry: Hospitality

Expensive for the HUGE lack of Customer service. There is no phone number to get support.

Reviewed on 2021/09/24

Not good at all. Couldn't tell you much about my experience with the employees other than a bunch of random names on emails.

Pros

It has an easy format to use, when things work.

Cons

The customer service part for me is the hands down the WORST part of this system.
their "help" are tickets that are answered by random employees. Lets say you put a ticket request for something you may well have over 4 employees answering the "ticket" . Its hands down the worse.

There is NO PHONE NUMBER, there is zero service over the phone. IF you are having a huge issue like I did with a merge with airbnb and double bookings. Get ready to have to open a million tickets and have to resolve the problem YOURSELF.

For the price you pay on guesty, an over the phone customer support is a bare minimum they should offer.

Not to mention, they just now added accounting (basic for a PMS system) and you have to pay a "initiation fee" for "training" that's about $1k, then add another $10 per month per property to use the accounting system of theres. Again, having accounting in a PMS system is a very basic thing to offer.

I wonder is every time they "add something" will we have to pay another $10 a month per home ? As well as another huge "training fee" ?

Another HUGE CON is their "website" feature, just doesn't work, literally every other day that I go on my site its down, or there is warning message before the site opens.

I was told I could use guesty to connect with my own site and having the "booking widget" type of deal work on it.. False statement .

Leyla
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best PMS on the market with an amazing support team

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

Pros

We switched over from another PMS about a year and a half ago, and couldn't be happier with the changes. Guesty has improved our companies organization, productivity and communication greatly. They have allowed us to implement new business strategies which we never before considered possible. We have now largely been able to streamline almost everything business related to this one platform - with the ever-expanding marketplace, we imagine we will be elusively on Guesty in the very near future. In addition to the amazing features that Guesty offers, their customer support is the next level. Not only is the support team available 24/7, but the case managers are also fantastic. Our case manager has been absolutely instrumental in the growth of our business. He has brought a lot of innovative ideas and advice to us. Above all, we appreciate his collaboration with assistance with reviewing many of our projects that are not necessarily related to Guesty itself. He has really gotten on board with our image and helps motivate us to continue striving for bigger and better things. We really enjoyed working with him and the Guest team :]

Cons

We wish that we had a little more autonomy with some of the programming aspects for automation. That said, the support team and our case manager are always more than willing to help implement everything we ask them to.

Karen
  • Industry: Hospitality

Guesty has streamlined my operations and helped me to keep on top of my daily rental activities

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

I found it had a pretty big learning curve.The initial training helped get me started but I felt rushed through it and really needed a second training once we got all the data in. I am still finding little areas that I didn't know existed. Their customer service is great. Most questions answered within 24 hours. Sometimes scantly and you have to ask more questions but for the most part they are quick to respond and assist. The software is missing a few features I'd like to see and the integration with VRBO is lacking in capabilities. I am learning ways around it but it is because VRBO limits what Guesty can do and doesn't provide a way to do it in VRBO such as charge for damages through the damage deposit held by VRBO for example.

Pros

That it provides a dashboard that allows me to manage my properties across most of my channels that I advertise on. It's not their fault I cannot bring on Tripadvisor, it is Tripadvisor that prevents it. But with Airbnb, Booking.com and VRBO all merging so that I don't have to maintain my listings and communications on all those different sites is a God send!

Cons

It is missing some features I really need to use, BUT they are very receptive to suggestions and they have implemented many of my requests very quickly!
Training was rushed and non-existent once you get your data put in. You can get little blurbs of help through their amazing customer support but it would be good to lose an hour or two on the initial training to allow for a second training after getting all data loaded and the user has time to assess what else they need to know.

Alice

Longstanding Relationship with Guesty

Reviewed on 2022/11/04

Guesty is a one-stop shop helping us stay on top of the complexities of running a vacation rental management business.

Pros

There are so many PMS platforms to choose from, and we have stuck with Guesty over the past four years. Over the years, we have seen the platform evolve as it responds to the rapidly changing vacation rental market. Throughout, we have seen a thoughtful and customer-driven approach. The technology is extremely user-friendly, making navigating easy for our team members in the field. At the same time, it is robust enough to pull complex reports when we need them.Most of all, we cannot say enough about the PEOPLE who work at Guesty. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our Customer Success Manager leaves no stone unturned to resolve any issues, no matter how complex. She is also our go-to source on industry trends and new developments to look out for. We couldn't be happier.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cons

Guesty is not the cheapest platform. However, we are well aware that you get what you pay for!

Alan

Stay away

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

Honestly, worst software and worst customer service experience of my life, and I used to have AT&T. I would strongly advise people to run for the hills. It is over priced and under-delivers and the reason it gets good reviews is most people do not understand how easy it is to simplify the things they do and that they fail at the things that would help justify the price. Anyone that has ever written a few lines of code will see what a joke this program is. Grabbing the bed type out of the AirBnB API should one, never fail, and two, it is an amazingly simple task. Blocking me from the company they used to sell me in the first place was just a low class move and pretending to try and help me was even lower, as it just wasted more of my time and money.

Pros

Very little. They were very quick to sell me and sign me up, but then it took weeks at a time to get responses. They moved so slow it allowed me to see it was not worth it to pay them for customer management.

Cons

It failed to properly import the bed types in my listings from AirBnB. Turned everything into a double bed. Pretty big issue. In cancelling after they failed to make good on promises I was blacklisted from using services like rentals united for 6 months, even though they used rentals united to sell me on Guesty. I spent over a month and even had a VP at Guesty "pretending" to help me be able to use rentals united. Really it is a joke of a company and if you know anything about software you will see how weak it is and how it provides no where close to the value it charges you for.

Erol

Powerful Resource for Vacation Rental Management Companies

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

Pros

I'm extremely impressed by Guesty's attention to detail. Our Customer Success Manager, Jerome, has been an absolute pleasure to work and has constantly surpassed our expectations. He has been instrumental in helping us grow and optimize our processes over the last couple of months.

Guesty's CRM software is phenomenal. It's absolutely critical to have one central communication hub and Guesty allows us to uniquely handle each and every guests' needs. Although there are individual services/software that do a better job at handling specific needs (automated messages, cleanings, etc.), Guesty offers a powerful all-in-one resource. Most importantly: they're software is constantly improving. We've been really impressed with all the small changes that they've started working on, and we're excited to see how things continue to develop!

Cons

My biggest issue with Guesty is that it doesn't allow you to make changes to the automated messages without contacting support. We'd love to initiate some small changes on our end but can't do that until we have greater control.

Bill
  • Industry: Hospitality

Amazing Product w/ An Even Better Team Behind It!!

Reviewed on 2021/03/22

We are able to easily communicate with all of our inquiries and guests from multiple OTA's in one platform and provide an excellent experience for them with quick response times, automated messaging, and saved replies.

Pros

I feel that the best feature of the software is its ability to seemless keep all of the reservation details - whether financial or guest communication - all in one spot. There will always be some items that would be nice to have, but this team has thought of 95% of them and are probably currently developing the other 5%! The analytic dashboards are fantastic and our organization uses them extensively as well.

Cons

The direct booking website could use a little bit of work so that the end user has a more friendly UX to navigate, but we have had thousands of reservations and have only received a handful of complaints.