PayKickstart

Hassle-free subscription billing and affiliate management.

Steve E.

Subscription Billing - well sort off

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Really really hard work for no reward. I even reached out the CEO to let him know the experience they offer as he bangs on about in one of many webinars you will be invited to is nothing near the reality. He wasnt interested, just wanted to sell another online course.

Pros

I'll admit that I was attracted mostly by the low cost. There so many players out there offering recurring billing with Stripe that are providing very little but charging a fortune. Multi currreny is offered which is quite rare.

Cons

This company is more about selling and their software is a sideline to that. I only made use of the recurring payment side and found it to be very long winded in setting up, by far the longest setup than any other similar I have evaluated (and there have been lots). Once installed the whole look and feel is very cheep and requires way to many clicks to get where you need to be. You can add custom fields but dont expect to be able to edit them after. The data it stores is also not consistant despite all transactions using the same form and gateway. Support is pleasant but all they will do is send you a page of the manual. They make no effort to understand your issue or go the extra mile.

Response from PayKickstart

Sorry to hear about the troubles you encountered Steve.

If you are experiencing any current issues, please reach out to our team and we'd be happy to assist anyway possible.

We highly value user feedback and have been compiling data over the past 2 years in regards to a new UI we plan to launch this year to allow for easier user control while still providing our large library of billing capabilities.

If you have any suggestions regarding how you'd like to see the platform function in the future, we'd graciously accept this feedback to improve our platform based on your user needs.

For custom fields, the team is already working on an update to allow vendors edit customer custom field data after entry and we plan to have that released as soon as possible.

Thanks for the constructive feedback and opportunity to grow from your experience Steve, we look forward to continuing our growth with you.

Karim F.
  • Industry: Sports

It's a game changer

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

Before paykickstart I had a problem getting paid with clickfunnels alone, specially when using PayPal .. not to mention the one click upsell feature and affiliate management.

it made it so easy for me to build checkouts and get paid fast.

Pros

The customer support , The functionality , The updates

Cons

maybe they need to integrate with more payment gateways

Jennifer B.

Excellent Service and Support

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Pros

I've been with PayKickstart since the initial launch. What I love most is that they are continuously improving their service offering and ALWAYS provide excellent customer service. Plus, they have a built-in affiliate management system. No one else offers this feature in combination with the checkout functionality (that I'm aware of.)

Cons

In the beginning the checkout page editor was a bit clunky, but they continue to make improvements.

Sue B.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

More than just a shopping cart– the best subscription billing and affiliate management...

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

My overall experience with PayKickstart has been very positive. I would recommend it to anyone who has a business already or who is looking to start a business and wants to take payments online. I know the company has a lot of new, exciting features that will be coming out soon, so think the platform is only going to get better.

Pros

The thing that is most awesome about PayKickstart is how powerful and versatile it is. You can use it for a very simple one-time fee checkout or you can use it in a very complex funnel with upsells, downsells, order bumps, multi-pay plans or subscription billing. You can use it to sell digital products online or you can use it to sell physical products that would be mailed to customers. It's also very easy to create coupons which allow you to create special offers and incentives.

Additionally, I was attracted to PayKickstart because you can also use it to set up a very robust affiliate marketing program for your products and services. Most comparable products out there charge a lot more for this, but PayKickstart includes the affiliate management feature in its Professional Plan.

There is a lot more that you can do with PayKickstart that I haven't mentioned. The bottom line is you won't outgrow it. As your business grows and your needs become greater PayKickstart will continue to offer the features your business needs.

Cons

There really isn't anything in particular that I didn't like with PayKickstart. It perhaps may take be a little bit more complicated and take more time to set up that some other less feature-rich solutions. In the end, I think that it is worth it. I was able to get it set up and start using it the same day. When I ran into stumbling blocks I was able to quickly get help from support via their online chat.

Joseph T.

PayKickstart the best shopping cart out there, and we've tried a number of them.

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

Pros

East to use and implement. Very intuitive.

Cons

Video tutorials on specific features would help. I love the program and it does what I need, but I know I'm only using 20% of what it offers.

Khalaf S.

PayKickStart Honest Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/09

Overall my experience was good with PayKickStart. I tried the services for the 14 day trial subscription and it went good while getting everything together for my business. I ended my subscription because i no longer needed the service anymore not because i didn't like it just because i stopped the business i was using with the service.

Pros

I liked that it was easy to set everything up. When you first open your account you can get started asap which is great for someone who has a business and want to start driving traffic quickly.

Cons

It would have been good if they had a free option for people who dont have the funds available to pay for the month subscription.

James C.

Great shopping cart platform, very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

Pros

It's straightforward and simple. PayKickStart allows you to set up multiple products, subscriptions and manage everything!

Cons

It can be pretty expensive for small businesses and startups per month. It's worth it for a long term solution.

Tajudeen I.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very reliable

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

I have gained alot of benefit from Paykickstart it's help my bussbussiness to grow up

Pros

Paykickstart is very reliable and trustworthy

Cons

I love all of their service and I will recommend it to a friend

Joseph R.

Grat service

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

commission payments on time to keep everything in my business flowing and very well organized

Pros

Face payments and always on time, easy support

Cons

nothing, all is great with this software

Chrysty C.

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

Great plugin with Paypal, has been a game changer for anyone dealing with PayPal transactions

Pros

Easy to use dashboard, control of products easily

Cons

Can be confusing to navigate at times, ie: transaction vs subscription

Renee S.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great service depending on your needs

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Pros

I liked the onboarding process and how their focus is on helping on marketers success in making money online.

Cons

For the time I've used it, there isn't much I don't like. But maybe the terms used aren't consistent or standardized to other brands. That just means it takes a bit of time to get use to their terms and where things are.

James K.

Awesome platform for serious sellers.

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

I was looking for a simple way to integrate Paypal as a payment option. What I got was a whole lot more. The Subscription management and the ability to allow the user to use any payment method to do anything (subscribe, one-click upsells etc...) is amazing. PayKickstart allows us to offer the payment flexibility that today's customer expects.

Pros

It is built for volume, flexibility, easy config, and maximum compatibility.

Cons

I would like to be able to white label the affiliate members area.

Jj janetjosie B.

great system

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Pros

it works ! is easy to understand for our teams who speak a variety of languages - intuitive - great customer support

Cons

I havent come across any yet - a buddy (referred them) wished the trial period was a bit longer

Bruce W.
  • Industry: Publishing

Excellent

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

Great Service

Pros

I loved the convenience and ease of use for the software.

Cons

Nothing It works great Nothing stops you from using all the features to the fullest.

Daniel V.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

it integrates with Apps I already use

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

Pros

Really love how it integrates with Apps I already use, like mailchimp, paypal and stripe, aas well as optimisemember.

Cons

Just a bit on the marketplace, it took me a while to get used to how to get affiliate links

Friendly Affiliate Platform and more

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

I can manage my affiliate links easly. There are interesting Vendors on PayKickstart to promote.

Pros

I use PayKickstart as an affiliate. Compared to other affiliate platforms, PayKickstart provides a dashboard easy to read and to use. It also has a structured website where I find information and guides about how to improve my affiliate marketing.
It looks and is a professional website to manage your e-marketing business. There are many features I don't use because my online business is still too small, but I think to use them in the future.

Cons

As an affiliate I don't see any cons with it. The process to get links is simple, payments and billing too.

Ben C.
  • Industry: Online Media

So easy to learn

Reviewed on 2019/07/04

All my income is now in one place. Thank you PayKickStart

Pros

It is so easy to learn. I'm very new to programs like this and I was truly surprised at how easily I could set up PayKickstart for my business.

Cons

I did take me awhile to figure out the affiliate program

• Used Other for Free Trial

There to help your business succeed.

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

I am still learning about the services they offer. I haven't seen it in action yet. But it looks like a valuable product. Time will tell.

Pros

PayKickstart it works if you work it. I am fairly new and still kicking the tires, so to speak. What I learned about them so far is good. They cover a lot of what a business needs in one application. Running your own company can get overwhelming and lonely at times. PayKickstart seems like they will be there to support and help you grow your business.

Cons

I have a Consulting business helping small businesses become more profitable, run more efficiently and grow bigger. PayKickstart and my company offer simillar services. But the difference is that I offer solutions for business owners. They are the solution for the businesses.

Ira K.

Best bang for my buck

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

The best part about this software is that it has affiliate program built in as well as other unique features like bumpsale and it’s really robust, which gives the best bang for my buck.

It’s really user friendly as well and you’ll get an email everyday that will introduce you to all its features which I think really nice and helpful. It also makes it easy for you to upload your product and get started.

The customisation is also great. You get a lot of different designs for your checkout page to fit your brand and product needs.

Cons

The affiliate portal is a bit of a learning curve for me and it can be improved.

Devora C.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Awesome tool for affiliate marketing!

Referral comissioning

Pros

I love how the tools are simply easy to use

Cons

Currently there is nothing that I an not satisfied with

Dan R.

With peace of mind, you can stop reading reviews and begin

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

They always are adding and planning new updates so I get an ever advancing experience

Pros

Affiliate link checker tool and the countdown timer at checkout that both recently improved my experience beyond already being satisfied

Cons

That I didn't know about it when I first started my business

Matt M.

Better than Samcart & Thrivecart

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Overall, I ended up leaving PayKickstart after a few months because y product never took off. But their app did everything I needed from an online checkout software. Subscriptions were easy to manage as well.

Pros

So powerful. I was able to build a custom funnel with affiliates, multiple drop-downs and several different products in about 30 minutes. And it has all the integrations you could need

Cons

The interface is not the easiest to master. I found myself checking the support docs a lot and asking support a bunch of questions but they were happy to help.

Kouakou henri-joël D.

Appreciation

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

the faclitation of the relationship-provider-affiliate-client relationship

Cons

the affiliate pay system and the fact that the vendors' platforms are only in English

Honest Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

Pros

Really like in their app the sound when you received the next payment.

Cons

I wasn't easy to set up everything. Still didn't understand how all "funnels" works.

David S.

Excellent Productivity Tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

Overall our company has been very pleased with PayKickStart and will recommend it over the other major platforms that are comparable...

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate and set up to use as a vendor, and as an affiliate, the platform works flawlessly as well. It is a great platform that just keeps getting better. It is easier to use than JVZoo, Warrior Plus, or Clickbank...

It is also cheaper for you as a vendor, you only pay a monthly fee to list your products, and you can save a lot of money if you are selling a lot of products online. The affiliates that work with us also like the platform as they can easily see where they stand in regards to their promotions and commission.

Cons

So far there is nothing not to like, and this is after using the platform since it's inception. It has only gotten better, and the developers are on top of making constant improvements to it all the time.