Zoho Flow

Integrate apps to automate business workflows

Geraldine S.

Easy Productivity..!!!

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

The excellent tool to improve your company to the maximum productivity

Pros

Is an excellent tool that allows you to take the productivity of your business to the maximum, it allowed me to connect marketing, work desk and help desk for my clients in a great, fast and easy way

Cons

I hope more integrations come in the future

Wade R.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great option!

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

Pros

Integrations, ease of use, flexibility, customization.

Cons

Interface is a bit plain to look at, but that may not be a deal breaker for some.

Clay R.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Easy to use and affordable

Reviewed on 2018/09/01

Pros

Easy to use (I think easier than Zapier) and included in zoho one. Support is fantastic!

Cons

I wish it had more integrations, primarily quickbooks, but it's still relatively new and they have been steadily adding integrations so hopefully we will see it soon.

Brandon O.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

An alternative to Zappier

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Pros

Zoho seems to copy a lot of other business. In this case Zappier. It doesn't have as many integration options but it's a great way to automate a workflow if you're doing it on a budget.

Cons

It could use more integrations to be competitive.

Carlo C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Zoho Flow excellent for automate your workflows

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

It's a great instrument which helps you to connect many apps and create some workflow triggered by certains conditions.
It helps me to automaticatly generate Products in Zoho CRM and Card in Trello for my team just starting from a Google form input.
And you can have thousand of possibilites to autoamte your flows.
An excellent support service help me when I can't set something.
And the price is extremely reasonable.

Pros

I love the automation Zoho Flow give to my process avoiding me waste of time.
The support is excellent and price extremely reasonable.

Cons

Sometimes it's bit difficoult to set cause required deluge programming skills for some custom flow.
Other apps can be integrated.

Frank L.

All the connections - not the best solution

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Pros

We chose Zoho Flow because it was the only solution that allowed us to connect all the solutions we were using to automate the processes we needed. These included into and out of Zoho CRM, Outreach.io, Mailchimp, and Formspree. It also appeared to be the most cost-effective option.

Cons

Unfortunately, we found the connections to be unstable and poorly documented. Zoho Flow customer support was very helpful, and I would say that's their biggest strength. However, the real killer was that Zoho CRM relies a lot on webhooks instead of API connections, including with Zoho CRM. This forced us to have to consider upgrading our Zoho CRM account and other services in order to have the connections Zoho Flow requires. This was not made clear up-front from Zoho Flow when reading about the various connections they support. We ended up going with another service after our cost exposure here was too great + the unreliability was an issue.

David T.

Zoho Flow Gets The Job Done

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Zoho Flow has been a great solution to some of our business workflow needs. Customer Service and Support has been fantastic - they helped clear up confusion, and implemented requested additions that would make our planned flow attainable.

Pros

I love its ability to interconnect several different platforms to create a dynamic automated workflow.

Cons

It isn't initially all that intuitive, it could definitely use some more documentation and tool-tips to help understand some of its available connections.

Abhi B.

Not a finished product yet

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Pros

We loved the Deluge script functionality, and the ability to write custom functions, which is missing in platforms like Zapier or Integromat.

Cons

The fact that the flows are pretty expensive, and also there's no way to handle execution failures. There's no rollback option or an option to process incomplete bundles. They also are poor at handling OAuth for different third-party software like TypeForm.

Eric B.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

My review

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Pros

I could integrate all of my other Zoho apps to have everything run smoothly

Cons

Ultimately it wasn't a very smooth transition

Pamela C.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great New Tool!

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Pros

We are happy that Zoho added Zoho Flow. We use Zapier to connect to other apps and automate processes but not all the Zoho apps we use are available in Zapier. But they are available in Flow. With Zoho Flow, we connect to other apps that connect to Zapier for complete automation processes. There are processes we can perform in Zoho Flow that we cannot perform in Zapier. We also have the ability to create custom processes as well.

Cons

It will be great to integrate with more apps. This is not a con because Zoho Flow is new and it takes time to add new apps.