Notifii Track

Mailroom management & package tracking

Shay C.

Perfect for Package Management on Large Apartment Communities

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

We get about 500 - 600 packages daily, and we need to notify tenants that their packages are here so they can pick them up. It is a huge task and Notify makes that much easier for us.

Pros

Easy to set up, it is easy to use, it is easy to maintain and update the database. I love that it checks every box, it notifies, it tracks it for us in the office, and it isn't difficult to train someone how to use it.

Cons

I wish it would default to "no signature, on file in office" instead of having to scroll to it every time. That is what we always use, and we don't really need that feature. We just want to be able to quickly log it out without that step.

Robert M.

Notifii equals no lost mail

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

We are able to keep up with parcel storage/placement while we await pickup. The photo feature helps our

Pros

The log-in and log-out of parcels is perfect for a college campus. In our first year, we logged over 6000 transactions serving 1100 residents.

Cons

We upload our data base of names that students use during the admissions process. The first and last name are usually the legal names of our students. When we receive mail with a name other than what is in the student information system, it slows the log in process because we have to research who the package is for. Pet names, terms of endearment, nick names, etc. used in the address is annoying in terms of work-flow processing. If there was a field that we could add additional names manually, that would be great.

Lisa A.

Notifii Tracking Software

Reviewed on 2021/01/12

Overall, all of our users like the software and the information they receive about their packages when notified. Searching for packages from an administrative standpoint is very easy and the software is user friendly.

Pros

Ease of use and information is easy to retrieve.

Cons

Emails going into users Spam. Had to create an alias to solve this issue. Customer service was very helpful in solving the issue for us.

Debra P.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Notifii Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

Overall, I would recommend this software to anyone interested in this type of tracking. I always receive immediate responses if I have a question. my Customer Rep. at Notifii is always helpful and prompt in responding to any inquiry I have.
The information produced on the labels can be tailored to meet our needs. This system is a very useful tool for us. If we ever decided to add or switch to a mobile tracking software system, I would recommend staying with Notifii and using their software program.

Pros

This software product is easy to learn and use yet has every feature I could want to process the packages. We use this software every day and really never encounter any problems. I like that personal messages can be added to the e-mail - ex- Flowers rec'd come ASAP. I also like the detail provided in how the volume of packages is recorded and displayed. The breakdown of packages and the carrier who is delivering those packages is very useful and easily readable.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say. Occasionally the site will slow down, but that is expected when overwhelmed with information.

Marisa H.

The answer to our package nightmare!

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Great software! Great company with great customer service. They really made it easy to order, get set up, and they even check in on us.

Pros

Our apartment community receives a lot of packages daily, and we used to keep track of them in a binder. We constantly had issues with packages not being logged in and out correctly, which caused a great deal of hassle for the residents (and the office). This system is so easy to use and fun! It takes seconds to log in and out a package, plus it notifies the resident immediately. We used to have packages sitting in the package room for weeks taking up space, but now most packages are picked up same day. No more overly stuffed package room. We utilize the app on an iPad, our iPhones, and the desktop. More than one of us can log in packages at the same time, which really saves us a lot of time. We love this system!

Cons

We don't have any complaints. We have used it for a year, and we absolutely love it.

Response from Notifii

Hi Marisa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an incredible review on Notifii Track! We love that Notifii Track has been the answer to your package nightmare and are so excited to hear that you guys think using the app is fun and that packages are being picked up same-day!

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so excited to hear that you feel like Notifii Track is an invaluable asset to your team.

Happy package tracking!

Carolyn P.

Good System with One Exception

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Overall, the experience has been positive. We were using a paper logging system; Notifii has greatly improved our efficiency and record keeping. Customer Service has, for the most part, been responsive. We are set up to email groups and we had a problem with some members of the group not receiving the email. I called customer service and they were able to identify the problem and fix it within a day or so. I have asked Notifii to give us the ability to modify an entry and they are either unable or unwilling to do so. For that reason only, we are investigating other systems.

Pros

The software is easy to setup, easy to use and quick to learn. Our needs are pretty uncomplicated and Notifii meets them well. The price is affordable and there are no lengthy contracts.

Cons

My biggest problem with Notifii is once a package is logged-in there is no way to modify the entry. For instance, if a package is logged-in to the wrong recipient you cannot go into the database and change the recipient. If your system is set to send reminder emails and the package is logged to the wrong recipient, then the wrong person will continue to receive the reminder emails until the package is picked up. Annoying for them! Also if you want to generate any reports with recipient totals, your numbers are thrown off. Other things I would change if I could . . . the ability to resend emails for specific recipients and turn on/off the reminder emails for specific recipients. Either everyone gets them or nobody gets them. For example, if you know that someone is out of town and they have notified you that they will pick up their package when they return it would be nice if you could stop the reminders. You can't. Again, annoying for them! I would also like the ability to customize the 'Special Handling' choices.

Lauren S.

Helpful Organization Tool

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

Notifii seems to have all the tools I need to keep our package system organized! I love that each user has their own unique login, you can take photos of packages on arrival and have residents sign to pick them up. I feel a much better sense of security with our resident packages knowing all these checks and balances are going into effect all the time. Plus it's super easy to print a log and audit our package room to ensure nothing has been missed!

Pros

Cons

Notifii has fixed all my concerns as I've reached out to their support staff. I currently have no complaints!

Response from Notifii

Hi Lauren,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We absolutely love hearing that you feel like Notifii Track has all the tools you need to keep your package operations streamlined and organized and that our support team has helped answer any questions that have come up!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come!

Thomas P.

Notifii review

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Pros

Easy to enter recipients and adjust contact info. Easy logging and tracking. Love the app.

Cons

Cannot customize the text alerts and sometimes they are too abbreviated. But most importantly...text messages do not include alerts when you check boxes such as "fragile" or "perishable". Only if the recipient has an email will they receive more detailed alerts. Big fail.

Response from Notifii

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you love the app and that you feel like it's easy to log and track packages and enter recipients!

The text alerts are fully customizable. To change the settings for your text message alerts, please login to the desktop version and then click Track -> Settings -> Notification Templates -> Package Notification -> and then enter the placeholder "Special Handling". This will send the end recipient any special handling details that your team noted upon intake. If you'd like us to walk you through it, please give us a call at 888-506-8536.

Madison W.

Notifii Track Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

I enjoy using Notifii Track for our company.

Pros

I like this software because of its ease of use.

Cons

I don't like that Notifii Track and Connect are separate.

Response from Notifii

Hi Madison,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are so happy to hear that you feel like the software is easy to use and that you enjoy using it at The Armstrong!

Notifii Track and Notifii Connect are two different softwares, which is why they are separate. Notifii Track, our package management solution, helps track packages, scan them in, send automatic notifications, etc. while Notifii Connect was created to have a fully functioning communication portal that organized and streamlined your text and email communications to your residents. We have many customers that use one or both of the modules, which is why they are two separate entities. Hope that helps explain why Notifii Track and Notifii Connect are separate!

Have a great day and thank you again for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you for years to come!

Erinn P.

Just Okay

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

Notifii is an okay product. When the package changes and the pricing went up to include texting and emails for our residnets. It was a shame. We used it, even if it wasn't as reliable as we would like. We pay for multi email and text apps and it just isn't in the budget to pay for another that isn't reliable.

Pros

Love how it keeps track of packages. Easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes emails don't go out even if it says it did. Not a trust worthy when it comes to sending out noitifications.

Response from Notifii

Hi Erinn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

The pricing changed in 2019 because Notifii Track, our package tracking product and Notifii Connect, our communication solution are now two separate entities. We wanted to focus on building out features that would serve our clients in each module, so they are now different products. We're sorry to hear that you're not happy about these changes and are hear to answer any questions that may arise in the future.

Hector O.

Notifii is the BEST!

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

The picture feature for resident packages has made residents aware of what package came in and if it was something important for them.

Pros

The software is easy to use, recognizes all of our residents and has been the best at communicating all inspections and community updates to them.

Cons

The feature I disliked has already been improved which was the ability to stay signed on for at least 8 hours +. Thank you Notifii!

Response from Notifii

Hi Hector,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We love seeing your review that Notifii is the BEST and we are happy to know that the changes to the maximum signed-on times fixed your only concern!

Conor S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Notifii Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

We have found that after purchasing the system, our staff members are saving a lot of wasted time which they are now able to use positively.

Pros

How easy it is to use, I find it extremely easy to be able to train and explain the system to various people. I have trained a lot of people from various types of background and everyone seems to pick it up very quickly.

Cons

The main issue I have with the system is that due to being located in the UK, is it difficult to have easy communications with Notifii. This is unfortunately no ones fault or cannot be changed but its the main issue I have with the system.

Response from Notifii

Hi Conor,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We're glad to hear that our system is easy to train and use. We realize that email communication might be slower due to the fact that you are located in the UK and we are located in the USA. Hopefully, our system will work seamlessly and the big timezone difference will not be an issue. We look forward to serving you for years to come!

Carol M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Best Package System Ever!

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Residents are quickly and efficiently notified when they have a package that we had processed. It ends all the "I think I have a package" or "Amazon said it was delivered" because they know when they get the notification from us, we have it for them.

Pros

For a 924 bed student housing community, the ease and quickness of being able to log in packages makes our day much easier!

Cons

Have yet to find anything in over 5 years of use that we do not like about this program.

Heather D.
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Finally a product that makes your job easier!

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Prior to using Notifii Track, we used a system that was antiquated. It required the use of scan guns which frequently broke down. The information on the guns had to be uploaded so package receipt information was not available until much later in the day. Delivery locations and recipient names were not easily editable. Notifii has definitely made things so much easier for the folks working in my shipping department and, even a year after switching, I am still getting rave reviews from the recipients.

Pros

Notifii Track is so easy to use! Training new employees now takes minutes instead of days! The recipients love the email notifications. Being able to use mobile devices instead of proprietary scan guns has also been a game changer.

Cons

We have not had any issues with Notifii. Whenever we reach out to their support team, we get answers

Spenser F.

User Friendly, Efficient Data Management, Resident Satisfaction: Notifii Package Tracking

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

The best way to describe my experience with the Notifii system is fast, efficient, accurate, effortless.

Pros

This software makes package tracking for over 500 residents easy. Training employees on how to use Notifii is just as easy, and this is extremely important to us as we employ and train new regularly.

Cons

I would like the software to integrate survey options that residents could receive when alerted that they have received a package, or have signed out a package.

Nicole S.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Residents LOVE this packing notification system!

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

This has been an awesome addition to our resident experience. Our residents love getting the notifications when we have a package for them.

Pros

The ease of use! I love that you just scan the barcode and the tracking number is already there.

Cons

The only negative is that with every package that you scan in, you have to select the package type. I think it would just go faster if I was able to scan and send, rather than indicate if it's a box, envelope, etc. I think most residents know what they are expecting and they have tracking numbers as well.

Angela H.

Love this software!

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

We have been using this system for several years and it's awesome!

Pros

it's easy to use and simple to update as we are always having people move in and out

Cons

it's all great! I love this system and the support that comes with it

Response from Notifii

Hi Angela,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you love the software and that you've had great experiences with our support team.

Shea B.

Super simple - cost efficient

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Pros

the ease of logging in and out packages manually. customer service is on point and super fast.

Cons

we stopped taking the photos of labels due to the sheer amount of packages we get in and the time that takes. we also find that people will be notified even if the package is logged out. It seems like it preps reminders by pulling everyone at a certain time and that will crossover from us logging it out. Can be confusing for residents.

Steven N.

One of my favorite systems!

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

We've been loyal users for 3 years now and I have no desire to switch now!

Pros

Super user-friendly, reports effective data when need be, great for the student housing market.

Cons

Can't think of too many at the moment, however would love to learn mass uploading better in reference to adding new residents. We often mix up the "add new residents" upload, and the "update my database" feature.

Denise M.

Package Tracking - the new generation!

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

I've been using notifii for many years and love the efficiency. The program is easy to use!

Pros

The ease of training new team members and the quickness of notifying customers of packages left at our office. This assists greatly with residents picking up packages timely.

Cons

The updates didn't seem to be working for a while - I think we have it all sorted out now.

Lori A.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Love Notifii

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

We receive hundreds of packages every week and Notifii makes our lives so much easier. It helps the office team keep packages logged and keeps the residents notified timely.

Pros

Once we scan a package in the notification is sent immediately. We also like that we can attach photos of the packages.

Cons

When trying to search by unit number it populates tracking numbers in addition to unit numbers.

Kristie K.

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Pros

Easily reminds residents to pick up their package via email or text!

Cons

Forgive me if I missed this part, but it would be great to add multiple packages for the same resident at one time instead of adding each individual package. I would also suggest adding in office hours when notifying residents of a package in the office.

Cheryl H.

Great Product for Residents

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Pros

The most liked about the software is that it integrates beautifully with our leasing software with no issues at all. Also being able to take a picture and text it to our residents is another great feature.

Cons

I guess like certain things you get timed out and have to re-enter your login information. I'm sure it's also a security feature too.

Kalista B.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great software system!

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

Pros

Very easy to follow, pictures and emails to residents is very organized and of great quality!

Cons

I have nothing to report here. There are not any cons from a consumer stand point.

Response from Notifii

Hi Kalista,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you feel like Notifii Track is easy to use and that there are no cons to using the software - that's incredible to hear!

Jasmine H.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Notifii makes my job easy!

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

I started using Notifii track about seven months ago when I started working in a Leasing Office to help communicate with residents when their packages are delivered to our office. Notifii Connect is great too!

Pros

I love being able to notify residents when a package arrives, especially with a picture. We're able to communicate via Notifii connect text messaging if they're out of town and give us special directions on what they'd like us to do with the package. I also love being able to scan in tracking number bar codes!

Cons

This may be a setting I'm not aware of, I'd like for pictures of packages to SMS text to resident cell phones. As of now pictures are only received through email.