Vymo Reviews

Vymo

Mobile-first intelligent sales assistant for field sales

4.5/5 (20 reviews)
Nitish P.

VERY USER FRIENDLY

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

ITS VERY USEFUL FOR MAINTAINING CLIENT DATA & HELP US TRACK OUR LEADS PROPERLY & VERY HELPFUL IN ORGANISING OUR DAILY TASK

Cons

THOUGH ITS HAVING LOCATION ACCESS BUT IT DOESNT WORK WELL, MANY TIMES IT SHOWS the WRONG LOCATION OF COMPANIES WHILE REGISTERING THEM

Sapan N.

amazaing user interface

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

manage track and sort all my day to day activities

Pros

its the best software to keep track and manage your day to day activities which you often tend to skip your mind all the tools available are so easy to use and so handy that its a treat using this tool to manage your activities

Cons

sometimes it does not open and some crashes also and a few times it wouldnt take my location so i have to restart it

Davis M.

I would rate the app a 3.5/5 as a user as it has a few improvements that needs to be done

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

The benefits I got from this app is the same as the positives i wrote about the software

Pros

1. Helps you plan the day effectively
2. Reminds you about the meetings for the day
3. Leads are stored in the cloud and are still accessible even if your device is lost
4. Helps you track you performance according to the set company KRA's

Cons

1. Location of the meeting gets reset once you minimize and reopen the app
2. Lacking a search option for the leads
3. Lack a search option in the meeting location
4. The Vymo running notification on the app drawer is a bit irritating
5. Drains the phone battery fast
6. Finger print sign in option lagging for phones with a finger print sensor

6.0/10
Abdul S.

I was new to this APP. But I liked it instantly because it made my life easy.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

It helps me to record all my client data at one place. It reminds me in advance above my scheduled meeting with my clients. It asks me about my experience of my meetings with my clients. And It frequently forcing me to be professional and committed in my duties... Thank You

Pros

It helps to record all the details about our clients. And it makes us to be accurate on our details. It reminds the upcoming meeting in advance and much more.

Cons

The major trouble I'm facing in this app is I am unable to get my previous month's data. As the the month ends, the data for that month disappears automatically. And it is not showing any of my partners in the list. And I am unable to schedule a farming meeting instantly.

7.0/10
Shubham N.

its an amazing software to use and handle your day to day schedule so easily been a treat

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

major benefit is tume managements and ease of maintaining a track of meetings

Pros

the way it tells you your schedule and updates you on future meetings backlogs its so smooth to use and manage

Cons

its does not update location sometimes and there are a few bugs which should be fixed in future updates

Vikas R.

this is very useful

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

i like functionality of this software.this is very good for bussiness nd for meetings.nd very good for meeting sehdule.

Cons

this sofware is on updated problem.many of time this software not showing any meeting.and number of time it not working properly.

Kunal M.

It's been good mostly but sometimes it hangs and then I have to uninstall and reinstall

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

User interface is is good, easy to user and the steps help out alot. At some points it promts you about the next step so that's nice. It gives notifications and reminders which helps alot. Apart from this only one small issue that sometimes it hangs due to no network or internet connectivity and then hangs.

Cons

It's good mostly apart from a small issue that it hangs at time. When there's no internet connectivity it hangs but then even after there is connectivity it doesn't work. So if this can be improved, then it'll be nice

Rajneesh S.

VERY NICE SOFTWARE EXCELLENT FEATURES

Reviewed on 2018/05/12

Pros

VERY NICE IT REMINDS OF THE MEETINGS WHICH ARE LINED UP AND WHAT WE TALKED IN THE LAST MEETINGS THAT WE DID.. SOMETIMES WHEN WE FORGET THE DIRECTIONS IT GIVES US ACCURATE DIRECTIOS WHICH IS VERY USEFUL FOR US

Cons

IT IS A BIT SLOW SOMETIMES WHICH CREATES GREAT DIFFICULTY TO UPDATE URGENT MEETINGS.. SOMETIMES WHEN I ENTER A LEAD AGAIN BY MISTAKE THEN IT AGAIN TAKES THE SAME MAIL ID WHICH IS ALREADY ENTERED DOES NOT REMIND US ABOUT IT.

Sahil S.

vymo makes our daily meetings easy and on time.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

very good software to keep the meetings on time.

Pros

VYMO is a very good software to assign our daily meetings with the clients. Timely reminders can never let you miss a single meeting you held on a particular day.

Cons

The only thing I do not like about vymo that it hangs sometime and also ask for re login.but still its a good choice to keep meeting successful

Tegveer S.

an awesome reminding tool and meetings organizer.

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

a very good software to organise your daily meetings.

Pros

VYMO is a wonderful software to organise our daily meetings. it keeps on reminding you about your meetings after an interval that helps in completing the tasks.

Cons

the only bad thing about VYMO is it stuck sometimes. Software also makes phone a little bit heavier that make the phone perform slow.

Ashutosh K.

Handy to use and saves time. And best is reminders.

Meeting updates.
Planning.
Reminders.
Data entry.
Resource capitalisation.
Activities can be planed in advance.

Pros

Handy to use.
Meeting reminders.
Synchronisation.
Can plan the activity well and advance.
Can collect the resources easily.

Cons

Google map synchronisation is not Uptoo the mark.
Some times get hanged at the time of updating a meeting details.

Vishal A.

VYMO is a very good tool to manage and organize our meetings.

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

VYMO is a great tool to organize daily meetings.

Pros

it is a very helpful tool to manage and organize our daily meetings with the clients. it keeps on reminding you about your scheduled meetings after an interval.

Cons

the interface is a bit difficult. And stucks sometimes also. but still a good tool to manage our work.

Samrat M.

its a great way to organize our day to day meetings that keeps me updated about whom i have to meet.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

timely reminders and updations about my meetings

Pros

the software automatically signed out when the day is close i.e after 12 am. and the next it helps to start a new day.

Cons

Sometimes it makes my phone a little heavier and drain my phone's battery a little faster than other software.

its has been to good experience so far.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

helps in planning my day better ,helps in finishing the pre -assigned work ,the notification help me in reminding the activities i need to complete .

Cons

i use it on phone,my location is constantly on and it drains the batterr, which is bit hard to handle.

5.0/10
Mohammed S.

App interface is little complecated.It would better if make it simple

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

Easy to store leads.Can plan the day in advance and make modifications later.Navigate function helps to remember the client location.

Cons

The company data is incomplete in app.When try to fill first query half of the property unavailable.

Syed J.

It's good easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Useful software to keep all the data in one place, and even good that can see all my records are saved,

Cons

To be short and sweet it's all over good and save the time all most my all data saved, and have seen it has been improved a lot.

Ashok S.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

Details store, easily accessible, I am happy to use this app, but some time app hangs, and battery gets low when I use.

Cons

Show your point on daily basis work done, also Good one call details, it's Good app I recommend to all

Shaik A.

Great experience, easy to use, but taking more time to upload and refreshing page.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Easy step to update daily meetings, important to save data in this software that useful for further days.

Cons

Taking time to upload and refreshing page, that will lost most of our field time with this, please look into this.

Gurpreet S.

Vymo

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

It is very Quick and user friendly to all.

Cons

As we search member with his name filter which is not unique. We should have a Mobile number tab also to search the member.

Pranav B.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2018/05/11

Better data feeding. Hassle free operations. Good to track progress on any lead. Best part is that it can also be operated by app.

Pros

Very convenient to use. Liked the multiple options that help to easily feed data. Good for sales people.

Cons

Sometimes crashes down alot. Takes time to update. I think there are lot of bugs which is hampering this product.