Vymo Reviews

Vymo

Mobile-first intelligent sales assistant for field sales

4.6/5 (27 reviews)
Nitish P.

VERY USER FRIENDLY

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

ITS VERY USEFUL FOR MAINTAINING CLIENT DATA & HELP US TRACK OUR LEADS PROPERLY & VERY HELPFUL IN ORGANISING OUR DAILY TASK

Cons

THOUGH ITS HAVING LOCATION ACCESS BUT IT DOESNT WORK WELL, MANY TIMES IT SHOWS the WRONG LOCATION OF COMPANIES WHILE REGISTERING THEM

Sapan N.

amazaing user interface

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

manage track and sort all my day to day activities

Pros

its the best software to keep track and manage your day to day activities which you often tend to skip your mind all the tools available are so easy to use and so handy that its a treat using this tool to manage your activities

Cons

sometimes it does not open and some crashes also and a few times it wouldnt take my location so i have to restart it

Ramkumar K.

Not bad

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Pros

VYMO application is mostly using in our Banking sector to know the customer's status about OVERLAP REPORT and repayment history.
To describe details of account which is delinquent or not, delay payment in days, consumer loan details
To give the customer result in very shortly (5 mins)

Cons

Only show the payment history of Microfinance only not for other Bank

Need More develop for Bad history of repayment should be in different colour (red)

All Reports should be each by each separately in order

Live tracking gps should be more accurately

Vymo report mostly less than banking official Apps

Taken more consumption of battery life.

To late of customer Repayment reports in some times..

4.0/10
Davis M.

I would rate the app a 3.5/5 as a user as it has a few improvements that needs to be done

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

The benefits I got from this app is the same as the positives i wrote about the software

Pros

1. Helps you plan the day effectively
2. Reminds you about the meetings for the day
3. Leads are stored in the cloud and are still accessible even if your device is lost
4. Helps you track you performance according to the set company KRA's

Cons

1. Location of the meeting gets reset once you minimize and reopen the app
2. Lacking a search option for the leads
3. Lack a search option in the meeting location
4. The Vymo running notification on the app drawer is a bit irritating
5. Drains the phone battery fast
6. Finger print sign in option lagging for phones with a finger print sensor

6.0/10
Abdul S.

I was new to this APP. But I liked it instantly because it made my life easy.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

It helps me to record all my client data at one place. It reminds me in advance above my scheduled meeting with my clients. It asks me about my experience of my meetings with my clients. And It frequently forcing me to be professional and committed in my duties... Thank You

Pros

It helps to record all the details about our clients. And it makes us to be accurate on our details. It reminds the upcoming meeting in advance and much more.

Cons

The major trouble I'm facing in this app is I am unable to get my previous month's data. As the the month ends, the data for that month disappears automatically. And it is not showing any of my partners in the list. And I am unable to schedule a farming meeting instantly.

7.0/10
Aamir K.

Valuable Application

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Pros

Timely reminder of daily work. Its very useful application that we work done on time

Cons

Agent and other details not seen properly.

Shubham N.

its an amazing software to use and handle your day to day schedule so easily been a treat

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

major benefit is tume managements and ease of maintaining a track of meetings

Pros

the way it tells you your schedule and updates you on future meetings backlogs its so smooth to use and manage

Cons

its does not update location sometimes and there are a few bugs which should be fixed in future updates

Daulat S.

Exellent

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Excellent

Pros

Fast working puting kyc result & good softwere

Cons

Every time check in my file in the softwere

Vikas R.

this is very useful

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

i like functionality of this software.this is very good for bussiness nd for meetings.nd very good for meeting sehdule.

Cons

this sofware is on updated problem.many of time this software not showing any meeting.and number of time it not working properly.

Kunal M.

It's been good mostly but sometimes it hangs and then I have to uninstall and reinstall

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

User interface is is good, easy to user and the steps help out alot. At some points it promts you about the next step so that's nice. It gives notifications and reminders which helps alot. Apart from this only one small issue that sometimes it hangs due to no network or internet connectivity and then hangs.

Cons

It's good mostly apart from a small issue that it hangs at time. When there's no internet connectivity it hangs but then even after there is connectivity it doesn't work. So if this can be improved, then it'll be nice

Rajneesh S.

VERY NICE SOFTWARE EXCELLENT FEATURES

Reviewed on 2018/05/12

Pros

VERY NICE IT REMINDS OF THE MEETINGS WHICH ARE LINED UP AND WHAT WE TALKED IN THE LAST MEETINGS THAT WE DID.. SOMETIMES WHEN WE FORGET THE DIRECTIONS IT GIVES US ACCURATE DIRECTIOS WHICH IS VERY USEFUL FOR US

Cons

IT IS A BIT SLOW SOMETIMES WHICH CREATES GREAT DIFFICULTY TO UPDATE URGENT MEETINGS.. SOMETIMES WHEN I ENTER A LEAD AGAIN BY MISTAKE THEN IT AGAIN TAKES THE SAME MAIL ID WHICH IS ALREADY ENTERED DOES NOT REMIND US ABOUT IT.

Sahil S.

vymo makes our daily meetings easy and on time.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

very good software to keep the meetings on time.

Pros

VYMO is a very good software to assign our daily meetings with the clients. Timely reminders can never let you miss a single meeting you held on a particular day.

Cons

The only thing I do not like about vymo that it hangs sometime and also ask for re login.but still its a good choice to keep meeting successful

Bikash P.

How VYMO help me in my professional life

Reviewed on 2019/09/07

Its a very good and easy to use software. very useful for sales people.

Pros

I like most is reminding VYMO reminds me my schedule appointment and meetings. Also I can track my juniors and see their activity as well.

Cons

Activity such as which branch or which partner I have to visit in future. If I cant visit according to planned, then I have to again cancel it.

Rohan D.

A simple and effective tech solution for sales

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/06/29

The overall experience was fine. If you want to get started with CRM and are serious about making things easier for your employees, this can be a feasible option.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Major aspects of the sales funnel are covered. A good basic Interface allows you to record everything well.

Cons

Bugs in the app. It would hang up while typing details. Also, there were compatibility issues with older smartphones.

6.0/10
Tegveer S.

an awesome reminding tool and meetings organizer.

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

a very good software to organise your daily meetings.

Pros

VYMO is a wonderful software to organise our daily meetings. it keeps on reminding you about your meetings after an interval that helps in completing the tasks.

Cons

the only bad thing about VYMO is it stuck sometimes. Software also makes phone a little bit heavier that make the phone perform slow.

Ashutosh K.

Handy to use and saves time. And best is reminders.

Meeting updates.
Planning.
Reminders.
Data entry.
Resource capitalisation.
Activities can be planed in advance.

Pros

Handy to use.
Meeting reminders.
Synchronisation.
Can plan the activity well and advance.
Can collect the resources easily.

Cons

Google map synchronisation is not Uptoo the mark.
Some times get hanged at the time of updating a meeting details.

Vishal A.

VYMO is a very good tool to manage and organize our meetings.

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

VYMO is a great tool to organize daily meetings.

Pros

it is a very helpful tool to manage and organize our daily meetings with the clients. it keeps on reminding you about your scheduled meetings after an interval.

Cons

the interface is a bit difficult. And stucks sometimes also. but still a good tool to manage our work.

Samrat M.

its a great way to organize our day to day meetings that keeps me updated about whom i have to meet.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

timely reminders and updations about my meetings

Pros

the software automatically signed out when the day is close i.e after 12 am. and the next it helps to start a new day.

Cons

Sometimes it makes my phone a little heavier and drain my phone's battery a little faster than other software.

its has been to good experience so far.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

helps in planning my day better ,helps in finishing the pre -assigned work ,the notification help me in reminding the activities i need to complete .

Cons

i use it on phone,my location is constantly on and it drains the batterr, which is bit hard to handle.

5.0/10
Mohammed S.

App interface is little complecated.It would better if make it simple

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

Easy to store leads.Can plan the day in advance and make modifications later.Navigate function helps to remember the client location.

Cons

The company data is incomplete in app.When try to fill first query half of the property unavailable.

Syed J.

It's good easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Useful software to keep all the data in one place, and even good that can see all my records are saved,

Cons

To be short and sweet it's all over good and save the time all most my all data saved, and have seen it has been improved a lot.

Ashok S.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

Details store, easily accessible, I am happy to use this app, but some time app hangs, and battery gets low when I use.

Cons

Show your point on daily basis work done, also Good one call details, it's Good app I recommend to all

Shaik A.

Great experience, easy to use, but taking more time to upload and refreshing page.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Easy step to update daily meetings, important to save data in this software that useful for further days.

Cons

Taking time to upload and refreshing page, that will lost most of our field time with this, please look into this.

Gurpreet S.

Vymo

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

It is very Quick and user friendly to all.

Cons

As we search member with his name filter which is not unique. We should have a Mobile number tab also to search the member.

Sachin M.

Very good

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

It's very good and helpful this application For user employees

Pros

User Friendly and very helpful and remember for meeting

Cons

Remaining to meeting and location for places