Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Online cheer gym management software

4,6
4,5
4,3
4,2
4,6
Joann B.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Customer services is excellent!!

Reviewed on 2019/10/05

JackRabbit is great! We started out with a few hundred students and now we have close to 2000. JackRabbit has been there every step of the way!

Pros

Love that they take customer ideas! They are always updating and making the system fit our needs. If I have any issues, customer service is always there to help. Their FaceBook seems to always be active.

Cons

There are sometimes some down time with the system but rarely. JackRabbit is great about notifying/alerting us when the system is down.

Vanessa W.
Industry: Performing Arts

Flexible and robust

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Jackrabbit has eliminated all of the manual work of organizing registrations and sending confirmation emails for each session of classes.
It has allowed us to see our revenue at a glance and easily track our monetary progress.
It has allowed us to efficiently search and contact groups of families based on their status. (Example: Current students who are not registered for an upcoming session, families not paid by the payment deadline, all students registered for a class that is cancelled for some reason etc. )

Pros

We looked at a lot of software and it is difficult to find one that has options to search, track and do all the things you want to be able to do. And usually the more things that are possible, the more confusing and steep the learning curve. Jackrabbit offers so many possible functions and also organizes them well by through the Staff Portal, Parent Portals, drop down menus. The searchable tutorials are very helpful and I use them all the time when I forget how to do a particular function. We have been very happy with how Jackrabbit has organized and streamlined our information database and our processes.

Cons

Because there is so much information and possible ways to access the information it does take a significant amount of time to become familiar with it all.

It is difficult to tell what the families see in their portals since I only ever see it from the back end. We have created a "pretend family " account for ourselves to be able to view it from the family's perspective.

Emily E.

So far so good

Reviewed on 2019/07/15

Having all our clients’ info and waivers online and up to date has been such a paper (and time) saver! Being able to print class rolls with emergency info is also great.

Pros

Right now there more capabilities that we’re taking advantage of, but everything I’ve wanted to implement has worked well and support staff has been great. Startup was also a breeze.

Cons

Navigating some areas / finding things is sometimes a challenge because there’s so many options and some don’t pertain to us (dance / swimming templates, etc). The search features can be fussy as well because of all the options.

Jill S.

No birthday party system

Reviewed on 2019/02/24

I enjoyed Jackrabbit and would go back if it were to offer a birthday party expansion/compatible program.

Pros

I liked using jackrabbit class for my indoor playground. We have 8 week long classes and needed to be able to register children for classes while also having a point of sale system for walk in open play customers. I liked that I could run daily/weekly/monthly/custom revenue reports to see exactly which classes and services were generating income and which weren't. It was very user friendly, and I miss using it.

Cons

It does not have a birthday party registration system and no plans to get one (per customer service). Birthday parties are about 40% of my business and I lost business due to this. Customers could only book during times the store was open - OR they could register for a party but we could not offer any upgrades. It was a frustration that cost me money.

Diane T.

JR makes it easy for us to focus on the little things because it takes care of the big things!

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

JR is a complete system - it allows us to have customers enroll online day or night, track attendance, track student progress, and post and collect tuition and other fees easily. The financial tracking and reporting are the best in the industry - we are able to track revenue and match it to our quickbooks quickly and easily. Customer support is top notch - we are able to reach them in a variety of ways - via live chat, email, phone call or by setting up a consultation about a specific topic. Webinars and tutorials are also available. We have a complicated discounting system and JR handles it all. While there are always things to improve on such as prorating tuition upon enrollment from the parent portal - they are always working on ways to implement their clients need and want.

Denise W.

We love JackRabbit!

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Good tracking for classes, easy to collect payments and we can also do pro shop and time clock to save money on other outside programs for those processes.

Pros

We use all of the features and love that it's a one stop shop for our class management, billing, pro shop, time clock, reporting and more. We also love that support is so helpful. They respond in a timely manner, work until things are solved and communicate along the way. They also add enhancements on a regular basis, just making things better based on customer feedback and ideas.

Cons

There are always a few things that we have to work around to get the data that we need, but exporting to excel and working it out there works fine. There's nothing that drives me crazy about it.

Brianna S.

Jackrabbit Software Review

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Jackrabbit. In the beginning, our rep was very helpful. She answered all of our questions in a timely manner.

Pros

I do like Jackrabbit software as a whole. It was a little difficult at first to get the hand of. With practice, most of us in the office caught on.

Cons

I would like to see more font & graphics options when sending out an email. I feel it could be taken to the next level with the addition of an image gallery and more font options. I do wish that the discount codes were easier to set up. Some of the more straight forward discounts are easier to set up. I always have to contact customer service for help.

Sandra L.

Jackrabbit is great! Easy to use and navigate.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Pros

I like that the fact that jackrabbit is clear and understandable. There's no question as to what function does what and a lot of the features are self explainable. Any new staff gets a quick grasp of how to use the system.

Cons

The small glitches here and there. There are times where jackrabbit has stopped responding or completely stopped working but their programmers are quick to fix it.

Erica B.
Industry: Entertainment

I love Jackrabbit!

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Pros

Our company has been using Jackrabbit software for a long time now, and we haven't felt the need or desire to switch. It is so easy to maneuver around the site.

Cons

There needs to be unlimited codes available. I believe there is a maximum.

Katrina B.

Great for Sports & Non-Profits

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Great customer service! Help buttons are actually helpful!!!

Pros

the cost is easy to understand and allows for easy implementation to our organization offering sessions and monthly automatic billinh

Cons

Families with divorced parents who split the bill cannot autobill two different cards, which complicates things. There are patchy work around but those are time consuming and office staff has to remember.

Alcey M.

Jackrabbit Class

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Pros

Ease of use for billing, class tracking, etc. We have tried numerous other class management systems and JackRabbit is the best by far.

Cons

Would like a more user friendly testing system. It does not line up well with our testing program. Would also like to be able to print testing certificates

Teresa D.

Jackrabbit Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Reports are easy. Can keep an eye on all aspects of the business. Like having a concise electronic trail of our students and families.

Pros

Like how it is very easy to use and keeps us organized.

Cons

Strongly feel we should only pay for active students.

Lee W.

All American and Jack Rabbit

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

My experience has been very positive!

Pros

I love the ease of use and customer support. Having the data base available to track records of classes and payment has saved me a ton of money.

Cons

Web integration is hard for me but that is lack of experience is is becoming easier.

Rebekah P.

reviews

its okay

Pros

certain lists are easy to find, families, students and classes

Cons

some items are hard to find, payments and credits

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Industry: Education Management

Love it!

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

10/10, would (and already have) recommended.

Pros

The user-interface is so great. There's a small learning curve as you start, but then it's easy peasy. This software has so many functions, it's genius.

Cons

I think the actually aesthetic layout of the software could be improved.

Tyler D.

Tyler

Great

Pros

Super easy and accessible. Has everything you need.

Cons

Difficulty finding past revenue bar charts

Noha L.

Not very happy

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

Not very good experience.

Pros

Giving my customers the option to register online

Cons

Not user friendly. Takes too much time. Very hard to navigate. Everything needed to be done manually. no automatic renewal for classes or automatic monthly charges. Customer service are very hard to reach with no phone number to directly call.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Mishayla K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

So far, so good

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

We have used it to manage class enrolments. So far it's meeting our needs. We need to leverage more features such as the staff portal.

Pros

The ability to easily configure classes and enrolments. Embedding information into websites.

Cons

The ability to mail participants from past seasons. I like to keep each season neat and tidy, so I archive past classes. When it comes time for the next season, I have to unarchive classes to email all past participants with updated which is not fun to do.

Julie C.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Excellent software for what we need

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

This software is by far the best for what we use. The thing I love most is the scheduling features - we've never had a party double-booked with this software!

Carissa G.

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

It is very helpful for storing all the information and easily accessing it.

Pros

It is very user friendly, with many ways to access the same thing. Easy to pick up for first time users.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find certain sections and you have to search through other tabs to get there.

Allen M.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great Service

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Pros

The software seems easy to setup and use. We're pulling data from a previous software and the support staff is great in helping us get the information into the new system. The online registration portal was the deal maker.

Cons

No way to do grade cards or transcripts. While it allows for checking off of skills, it doesn't expand to other types of classes easily.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Gabrielle M.
Industry: Accounting

New business

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

I like it alot and am excited to see where it takes my business.

Pros

I like that it offers alot of different uses. As well as the ease of the software.

Cons

I wish I could talk to someone more or go to conferences more to learn all of the attributes that the software offers. I know I am missing some of the items I can utilize.

Brittney P.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Pros

It’s easy to learn how to use. I can easily connect from any device.

Cons

It does freeze up at least once or twice a week

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jeri B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Jackrabbit

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Pros

It's Easy to use. The web site is easy to log into

Cons

Sometimes it lags, based upon how many people are in the site.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Lexy H.

Great software!

Great!

Pros

Everything! It is designed perfectly!!!

Cons

Just a lot of buttons you have to go through but you get the hang of it.