LogixPath Operations Management

A software platform to manage sales orders to production

Hazel S.

Easier to manage my project, sales, and production, lots of useful features and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

A good platform that has provided us a strong support for our internal management. In particular, project management, production management, the data association between modules, is a very magical function.

Cons

Hard to find much I dislike immediately. I will recommend this software to my friends. If I have to say a disadvantage, the software to strengthen its mobile phone version may be counted as one. But to be honest, the current mobile phone version is enough for me.

Yang C.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

I built my website used this software, I have no experience on how to build a website, but this product is so easy to use, it only took me few days to have my website done. It looked so well that my friend asking me to build her website.

Pros

User friendly product. I have no experience how to build website, this software really helped me.

Cons

I was wishing it can be used on cellphone when I was built my website.

Fadare K.

"Simpler way to deal with my undertaking, deals, and creation, heaps of valuable highlights "

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

Best of the best

Pros

A decent stage that has given us a solid help to our inner administration. Specifically, project the board, creation the executives, the information relationship between modules, is an enchanted capacity.

Cons

Hard to track down a lot of I despise right away. I will prescribe this product to my companions. In the event that I need to say a disservice, the product to reinforce its cell phone adaptation might be considered one. In any case, truth be told, the current cell phone adaptation is sufficient for me.