UtilityTrakR Reviews

UtilityTrakR

Cloud-based utility billing for energy providers & customers

5/5 (8 reviews)
Jessica L.

FIVE STAR Features & Benefits

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

Since 2009, Starnik has evolved their platform to continually create ways to save time, money and hassle for their clients. Starnik's approach to new release updates insures that I am staying ahead of my peers and maximizing every minute of the day- allowing me to focus on other important issues we face daily. Their live customer service team creates the rapid response that I can then pass onto my clients - no frustrating maze of phone prompts - no we will get back to you in three to five business days- just clear, concise help when you need it the most.

Pros

The software is complete, rigorous, customizable and adaptable in a way that I can approach other markets with confidence. Put simply, I do not have to concern myself on whether or not "we can provide a unique billing service" the solution is generally already there, waiting for me to utilize the feature.

Cons

Initially, the software was heavily layered. Over the last several years, the program has become easier to navigate and find what I am looking for with ease.

Joey F.

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

I have been using Starnik Systems as my software provider here at Metro Metering Solutions Inc for over 4 years. The customer service has been excellent. The software has been a great value to my company and has helped us become a top utility sub meter billing provider in Atlanta Georgia.

Pros

Customer Service has been great and the ability to integrate the software with our customers.

Cons

None

Response from Starnik

Thank you Joey!

Liliana R.

Starnik survey 2016

Reviewed on 2016/06/20

I've been using Starnik for the pass 3 years and it's easy to work with and very helpful in keeping the City of Calexico up to date.

Pros

Starnik staff are very helpful, great customer service, friendly, reliable and efficient

Cons

None

Amber H.

Best Utility Software Available

Reviewed on 2016/05/27

My company has been using this software since 2012 to operate utility billing services for our clients. My experience with this software and the team behind it is nothing but positive. The customer service is impeccable! Anytime you need assistance with ANYTHING, the support team is there to assist. Their response time and urgency to resolve any issue is at the highest quality. One big factor for our business to operate effectively is using a software that functions 100% of the time without interruption. In the years we have been using this software, there is not one single time the software was buggy or was not functioning. This software can do so much more than just utility billing services and has allowed our company to expand our client base in ways we could not imagine.

Elyse E.

Starnik has been a great asset to us!

Reviewed on 2016/05/23

Southern Utility Billing Services has been using Starnik for 3 years. They have enabled us to expedite our water billing process for 26,000 units a month. Starnik has also created custom billing reports for us that help make it easier to keep track of our billing and usage history. Starnik has great customer service and they have knowledgeable technicians that are very helpful. The software is user friendly and if you need help learning the system they are always just a phone call away and willing to help you. Starnik is very professional, calls you by name, and makes your issue a priority. I would definitely recommend Starnik to other utility billing companies!!

Response from Starnik

Thank you so much Elyse!! We appreciate your review in Capterra. Thank you again.

Sue F.

MADE ME LOOK LIKE A ROCK STAR!

Reviewed on 2016/05/19

The old antiquated system we were using made my job a nightmare. This product provided ease of use, outstanding reports and made my job so much easier. I love it. The most amazing thing is weekly updates and the staff are the most helpful, patient and knowledgeable. If I have suggestion, they listen and take the lead not just on my suggestion, but making the product Better! Don't ask me to change, EVER.

Response from Starnik

Thank you very much Sue!!! We at Starnik appreciate your review at Capterra. Thank you again.

Jennifer D.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2016/05/19

The software was easy to learn and its easy to use. This software can do anything when it comes to utility billing and convergent billing. The invoices are easy to read. You can choose from a large number of invoice templates. There is always someone to help when you call and customer support is always friendly and knowledgeable.

Response from Starnik

Thank you Jennifer for your review. We at Starnik appreciate it very much.
Starnik

Jennifer M.

Been using for approximately 8 years, very pleased!

Reviewed on 2016/05/27

excellent team/staff that works WITH you!