dominKnow Reviews

dominKnow

eLearning authoring tools & publishing for teams

5/5 (2 reviews)

Dominknow Flow -- a great tool!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017

I was blown away by Dominknow Flow when I participated in a webinar to check it out. The automatic responsiveness and what seems like an infinite amount of customization options really are what convinced me. Our organization is always looking to improve the user-experience for different learning opportunities, and with Flow, users can feel like they are immersed more in a web site rather than a standard elearning course with "next" and "previous" buttons.

The templates that are provided are GREAT resources that allow you to start ahead of the game, and can give you ideas to build upon.

It took some time for me to get used to the differences between Flow and other authoring tools I had used, as there is a bit of a learning curve. Like anything else, if you approach it with an open mind, after a while things just started to click. I'm looking forward to more updates to Flow and Claro to see what else these guys have in store!

Pros

The automatic responsiveness for mobile; the templates; customer support

Cons

n/a

Response from dominKnow

Thanks much for your review Jeff, your feedback and suggestions have been invaluable to our team. Learning to think "different" and "responsive" is a switch from the traditional e-learning approach, but it sure does pay off! We look forward to keep adding more features and templates for you in the future!

Best option for collaborative elearning

Reviewed on 3/16/2017

We collaborate with SMEs and stakeholders all across the country on our elearning - most of whom are volunteers. An easy-to-use platform is critical to our success and Claro is just that. Robust features for development and simple sharing and review tools more than make up for the quirks here and there (mostly due to cross-browser compatibility). And the Domiknow customer support is tops in terms of helping customers overcome the inevitable bugs. Try getting that kind of help from Adobe!

Response from dominKnow

Thanks so much for your feedback Amanda. We've definitely appreciated your business over the years and helping Boat U.S. Foundation to achieve their goals