Showing 30 reviews of 20

atEvent

Lead information scanning & qualification for events

Showing 30 reviews of 20
Samantha P.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

I assign my local team members to use atEvent on a daily basis.

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Its huge in helping us track ROI from our events. Before we relied on our attendees and what they remembered about events. A lot of times we were missing big successes because they happened a couple months later.

Pros

Its extremely easy to use. I give my teams a step-by-step walk through with the app and it takes about 2 minutes for them to know what's going on. It doesn't take up a ton of space on my phone and it ALWAYS remembers my user info. That might seem small but its big to me. The search aspect is easy, I can type in the title starting with the third word and it will still find it.

Cons

I don't like that's its not compatible with several conference lead retrieval devices. I end up purchasing theirs because we are unable to use atEvent. Assigning users to each event takes awhile. We have over 100 pages and I have to go through each page to find the contacts I need. I cannot search for events that I have created, or events that are in my specific territory. All searches shop every event that has been entered and we have 9 different people entering events.

atEvent is a good idea that is executed with too much mediocrity and a lack of foresight.

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

The quick turnaround with leads and contacts from events increases our revenue stream.

Pros

We are able to get our scans quickly from events and are able to get the process moving on establishing new contacts as potential clients. It does integrate with Eloqua (sort of).

Cons

The integration is not so hot. They lack Apps so they have to establish everything with custom API and a form submit. This is very difficult to maintain. Also, a lot of the fields are not able to be ported over through the API into Eloqua, so we have to create additional fields to hold the same data we already have in other fields just to get the information to sync over. Custer service has been an issue as well. We recently experienced an error on the atEvent side that took way too long for them to diagnose. We were told it was our fault, even after providing evidence that the issue was with atEvent. They finally admitted it after we were forced to stop using their services which cost us revenue opportunities.

Thalia C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Awesome tool!

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

The easiest way to collect all the info I need from trade shows, events and regular sales meeting by scanning badges or business cards

Pros

It is compatible with salesforce and that a huge plus!

Cons

The software needs to migrate with more international lead companies

Mary M.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

atEvent is great at helping us easily capture contact information from events.

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

An easy way to capture contact information

Pros

It's pretty simple. Most of my teams are able to use it without any issues. I like that it has a section where you can upload a whole attendee list and check people in. That is really convenient.

Cons

I believe we have almost 2,000 users added in our atEvent account. My biggest complaint is that there is no way to search for users when I need to add them to an event. I have to go page through page until I find their name. And if I click too fast, I will mess it up and atEvent will unselect all of the people I have already chosen. It's extremely time consuming. Honestly, that's my only real complaint. If that was fixed, the star rating would be higher. But when I create SO many events, the lack of that feature is a big deal to me.

Gracie B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

AtEvent Listens to you!

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

I think AtEvent is a great company that listens to its users and trust me I have shown them a lot of what works and what doesn't work, but they have improved significantly and the functionality of the product really fits the needs of our team and getting faster leads!

Pros

I like the ease of scanning business cards for my team out in the wild and having it sync to our other softwares for fast tasking.

Cons

Uncustomizable fields for check-in feature with a pre-loaded list

Robert R.
  • Industry: Higher Education

The app is a great tool for events. Very easy to use during a busy time.

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

It was easy to integrate into our CRM so it was almost instantly that we could use it at our events. Because of the integration it also allowed our development team to receive real time lead data. Very helpful over the course of a short event.

Pros

We host about 12-15 events during the course of a year and we have many "first time" attendees. At Event allowed us generate higher quality leads than we were getting before and also cut down on the time to move the lead from event to our development team.

Cons

Some of our team used Windows phones and the app is only available on Android or IOS. While it worked great for the Android users we were either sharing phones or the Windows folks were not using the app.

Michael L.

I use AtEvent to keep track of the candidates that I meet at job fairs and networking events.

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Great candidate/client control, makes it easy to follow-up and stay in touch with a large number of people.

Pros

I enjoy the functionality that AtEvent provides: being able to quickly and easily capture the contact information of candidates and clients from their resume or business card is vital to ensuring proper follow-up. Being able to have a digital copy of this information prevents losing resumes or letting things slip through the cracks.

Cons

I haven't noticed any specific downsides regarding the software - it seems to be appropriate for the task and is simple and streamlined.

Gean pierre B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Best Solution for Events and Shows Lead Capture Automation

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

Pros

There is no other software out there that provides the benefits of the lead capture from your smartphone with the Salesforce CRM integration.

Cons

There are still lead capture providers that do not integrate with AtEvent via API. I am hopeful this will be addressed in the near future.

Mike S.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

atEvent makes it easy

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Like most organizations, our sales team likes to hold onto those cards they get at shows, where now we tell them it's ok, but we just need it in atEvent first - it's a happy medium. Our lead counts were "a best guess" in the past and now with atEvent we know exactly who, when and where so that we can tailor our communications.

Pros

The ease of being able to create events and set up users. The ability to have multiple people having a "scanner" at our booth is the biggest advantage, without the cost of renting from the show and waiting to get the leads. The connection of our marketing automation platform allows us to send through quickly and start/continue the communication even quicker.

Cons

At first, the ability to take and combine pictures of both the front and back of an individual card, but I do believe that has been added in the newest release.

Gaynor B.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

User friendly application but somewhat laborious to use

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Ability to capture images of business cards and automatically generate spreadsheet data vs having to manually input the information from each card.

Pros

Very easy and simplistic to use. Great to record the business cards at conferences either "on the fly" or at a later date.

Cons

Very cumbersome if you have several hundred business cards to scan in. Would be great if you could scan multiple business cards before having to submit

Seth K.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Didn't work phenomenally but well enough

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

If it worked just a little bit quicker to get contact information in then it would be a game changer for trade shows/conferences

Pros

Scanned business cards really well and connects to salesforce

Cons

Takes too long at a trade show to get things in on the fly, doesn't really help you on the spot.

Stephanie D.

First year trying atEvent

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Pros

A live person is recording data. Many lead retrieval devices that capture an image of a business card do not collect all information properly.

Cons

The extra cost to integrate badge scanning for each different conference.

Daniel M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Powerful and efficient

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Huge time saver. Love it! Very pleased with the ease of use. Saves a ton of time.

Pros

Great tool to help maximize leads. Far, far, far superior to our old way of collection cards. Don't know how we did it before.

Kara M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Lead capture at Inbound event

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

We were able to gather leads and contact details, and track hot leads for immediate followup.

Pros

Easy to set up and use as a team at the booth, tracking the details of interest for our CRM.
Integration to SFDC/Marketo

Cons

We wanted ability to add notes before having the lead sign consent rather than editing record after. There was some initial confusion on this, but it was sorted.

overall a good app

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

having the cards you scan and notes you take upload in to Salesforce so you can spark your memory when you follow up.

Pros

great image to text conversion and also great for managing multiple events. Good camera capture of business cards as well. really like how easy to find verified contacts in app.

Cons

extra steps that you have to go thru when you are in a hurry.
would like to populate quick notes catered to event

Doug S.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

I use AtEvent when at conferences. Would like to be able to bring up AtEvent after the event

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

It makes my job easier when prospecting

Pros

Easy to add leads when getting business cards at a conference. Our organization is then able to update our Salesforce system with the accounts and main contacts without me having to do anything.

Cons

Not able to add leads after the event because the event does not appear in the app after the event is over. Get late stragglers from the shows and want to add the business card when I get back to my office.