Showing 31 reviews of 19

Mosaic

Everything you need to manage your consulting company.

Showing 31 reviews of 19
Richard U.

Project Management Tools Made Easy

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

Having open lines of communication and transparency on tasks has really been useful, as well as creating simple timelines and schedules. Being able to have track and follow up on activity is also making a world of difference, and has helped our various teams stay informed on the projects as an office. Whenever issues come up, information can be delivered in real time and we are able to respond much more effectively as a result.

Pros

The software is intuitive, and for such a powerful platform, it has a simple interface which is easy to navigate.

Cons

I am not able to use the technology on my Android phone, but I am hopeful this feature will come soon.

Philip W.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Mosaic: Probably better than whatever you're using to manage projects

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

While I still use notebooks and post-its, I find it's a lot easier to keep track of the things I need to do using Mosaic. It's also a lot easier to keep track of the things me team members need to do. While the physical act of writing will always be an effective way of committing a thought to memory, there is an efficiency to having the information available so you don't NEED to actually remember it at all. I believe Einstein said something to the effect of "Why bother to remember something you can look up."

Pros

It's very accessible and intuitive. The interface feels familiar, and not too dense, so a new user can really jump right in without concern for doing it wrong.

Cons

I wish there was a Server/FTP component that would allow for storage and version control of files, which could be linked to within Tasks and Comments.

Alex L.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Keep your projects on track without all the headache

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Pros

I love the ability to organize all of my projects at a glance, while simultaneously keeping my team engaged with our tasks. The Gantt charts and tags allow me to keep to a timeline, and I can view all of my notes to keep all important information at my finger tips. I can't imagine trying to run my projects without it!

Cons

I would like it if Mosaic integrated better with Microsoft Office.

Jason B.

Mosaic is an app that is customized to fit the needs of a project-based, creative agency

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Mosaic allows me to hack efficiency in my day-to-day work life with new features coming out periodically. Platforms like Monday and Trello werent' made for project-based companies that have decent turnover. Mosaic was made for creative agencies.

Pros

Unlike tools like Mavenlink - which while robust is almost too heavy in what it provides - Mosaic is sleek and easy to use. The tool supports collaboration and acts as a central hub to share project information.

Cons

Onboarding the platform internally is a struggle but this is not a weakness specific to Mosaic.

Justin S.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

First time Mosaic user review

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Pros

Mosaic made it so easy to organize my work week. With Mosaic, I could quickly see my tasks for the week for each project. I loved that I could assign deadlines for each task and if I didn't finish off that task I could easily shift it to the next day. It made teamwork a lot easier.

Cons

Functionality is still being developed.

George Y.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Good communications tool between teacher and parents

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

In general I am happy with it, it gave me a lot of information about my kids at school on a timely manner.

Pros

It is a web based software, it is convenient for the teacher to share their information with the students and parents.

Cons

The communications seems to be one direction, it is not easy for the parents to provide their feedback to school.

Steve B.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Mosaic helps keep me organized

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Our overall experience with the app has been good. their customer support has been great and they are also very good about sending out regular emails with updates to the app.
It's, generally, given me much more clarity on where are projects are in a snapshot and helps me make sure that my team is staying on track.

Pros

- it's easy and intuitive to use
- helps us keep projects organized and moving on schedule
- let's us see at a glance what tasks still need to be completed to move to the next step
- is super useful for weekly team meetings to review all projects with the full staff so everyone knows what's going on with each project
- allows my staff to have checklists of tasks for each project so that nothing gets forgotten
- allows me to review project status remotely while I'm away on a business trip or vacation so I'm much more relaxed while away from the office.

Cons

there are not a lot of negatives. we started on the beta version so it did not initially have all of the capabilities that it does now. several months ago I may have had more to add to this area but, not now.

Brian L.

Mosaic Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Pros

I like that the software keeps our company organized and focused on tasks. We are able to make tasks and easily assign them to team members. I also like the notification feature which sends an email to all involved parties about an update to any task.

Cons

The thing that I liked least about this software is the activity section next to the projects. I think that section has potential but would like to see a feature added to it. I would like to see the completed tasks reflected in this section so that we have a timeline of all tasks completed. Usually completed tasks just disappear after it is finished but there are times when we need to review what was done and when it was done. If all completed tasks are added to the activities section, it'll be easier to track and understand.

Lav G.
  • Industry: Accounting

Awesome tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

Assisted Selling and Marketing .

Pros

Mosaic is great. It was the best decision we made to implement this software. It has helped a lot with our assisted selling.

Cons

None. Its great and best tool we have used until today. We hope to keep using it in the future.

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Distinct elements combine to form a clear picture -- ideal for complex projects & teams

Reviewed on 2018/10/27

Time is a very valuable commodity. Mosaic returns time normally spent chasing after information from Sales, Strategy, Creative, etc. They're busy, you're busy. Across the board, communication has become streamlined (truth: long email chains still pop up on select topics - old habits die hard!) but we're able to spend meeting time covering real business issues and working on solutions that will create a competitive advantage. Having a single source that remembers what everyone is doing and what everyone has done (read: the truth) helps keep accountability and responsibility in check.
Previously we've used Trello, Asana, Ajera, Drive, Microsoft, and probably a few more that were secret deployments inside of small teams. Most had really good functions and visual elements, but ended up being a decentralized mess. People are people. If something is easy to use and helpful in advancing the business of the day, they'll use it. I've yet to find a software that could handle and present the amount of information we deal with as effectively or better than Mosaic. I'm impressed. If issues do come up, we'll troubleshoot with them. Overall, Mosaic is a good business investment.

Pros

Six immediate pros you'll notice:
1) Convenience: Can work in both browser or mobile -- personal views are synced and updates with the company
2) Visibility: (pro tip - this is huge!) I can see what is actually happening with workloads across the company, which is a vast improvement over running this via long email chains and unformatted spreadsheets
3) Ease of use: very, very easy to assign and updates tasks - adding dates is a big help
4) Interface: ability to track timelines for keep an eye on phases and dates (really useful to see what takes a lot of time/effort vs. what doesn't take that much time/effort (helps with planning on future projects)
5) Notifications: team gets automatic updates in-app and via email
6) Support: help is very responsive if/when questions come up (they do, as with any new product) -- communication is great and am keep in the loop when product updates roll out

Cons

Minor cons:
> Syncing: Mosaic takes a few hours to bring all current projects into the platform - this will feel like days if your eager to get started, but it's a fact of life until SKYNET becomes self aware and tries to take over the world
> Loading: big projects (i.e., lots of data) can be a bit slow to load (a subjective measurement on my end) but that's been a reality of software since the beginning - I think Alan Turing wrote about that in the 1930s

Franchesca R.

Great Project Management App!

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

Great way to see what else is happening within the team. Mosaic is what’s been missing for complex and busy HR teams.

Pros

Mosaic helps us manage and organize notes, schedules, tasks, updates, and teams This used to be a headache, but now it’s all in one place.
Its great that we can accommodate lots of initiatives, workload, projects at once without becoming a burden.

Cons

That we cant put our logo on it. However this is not a big deal. The software is great.

Ditte H.

I have used Mosaic for 6 months

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

I think our office has become much more efficient after using Mosaic.

Pros

Ability to organize and keep track of all projects tracks. No task is forgotten.

Cons

They do not have ability to color code tasks yet, but i know this will be added.

Maggie Z.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Clean and intuitive project management tool

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

Mosaic provides a clean and intuitive interface, a great tool for team communication and collaboration. It's easy to use and super effective in visualizing project progress and milestones. Tasks are handy and a must-have feature in project management. Automated tracking function makes scheduling and task-assigning both direct and simple. Organizing status, schedules, tasks all in one place is extremely convenient and helpful. The best of it all, the Mosaic team is dedicated to constantly improving and developing new features and I look forward to more exciting functions it will bring.

Pros

Simple interface, intuitive interaction, multi-tasking, handy app

Cons

I haven't found any major issue with the software so far.

• Industry: Design

Mosaic Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Keeping track of all the varied tasks that come up when working on many different project.

Pros

The planner and task organization make it very easy to keep track of day to day to-do's.

Cons

Receiving email notifications for all updates on projects.

Response from Mosaic

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Listening to input like yours, the Mosaic team has since re-worked notifications. Now, we offer advanced notifications options, so any users can opt in and out of receiving project updates, tasks, and notes (or any combination of the above). This will help control notifications by email and in-app, only to the information you want to see.

If you have other suggestions, we'd love to hear it!

Marissa rita P.

Mosaic, A Great Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Before Mosaic it was quite difficult to keep track of my nearly 25 projects, and nearly impossible to be organized enough to keep my entire team up to date; My notes were split between Evernote, my personal notebook and a pile of Post-Its stuck to my desk. Mosaic gives my team one place where we can assign responsibilities, keep track of important updates, and note key milestones for each project. Everyone can be on the same page and my projects can keep moving, even if I'm out of the office.

Pros

Mosaic's simple and user-friendly design and features makes managing multiple projects and coordinating with colleagues a fast and efficient process.

Cons

I don't have any issues with the current software, but I look forward to forthcoming updates that will make the software an even better asset to our team.

Steven T.

I use Mosaic everyday

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use.
Visually pleasing to keep track of projects.

Cons

Not much. Sometimes the loading takes longer, but could be because the internet connection speed.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great for project tracking

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

Pros

Super intuitive, easy to use features, can keep projects organized. Customer service is great as well.

Cons

Lack of email integration, would be cool to link emails with tasks.