BirdEye Reviews

4.8/5 (238 reviews)
Nicole B.

Terrific Business Software

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Pros

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Cons

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Response from BirdEye

Hi Mary,

We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Lisa S.

Are you the best ?

Reviewed on 2019/01/20

Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

Pros

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Fadia S.

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

Pros

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically.
One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Cons

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick.
I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

Response from BirdEye

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

Pros

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience.

We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape.

It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc...

Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Cons

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Mary D.

I love my BirdEye

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

We changed the software so that we control who gets a review - We pick them out in the AM. We manage a 5 star on Google and all our reviews are so positive and flattering to the office.

Pros

The ease that any of my staff can present the software and the patient is at ease seeing it isn't a big deal. Lots of patients are afraid the click here, click there platforms, or even before we had BirdEye, us telling them how to do it! This is easy breezy for all!

Cons

There isn't anything I don't not like about it - We were able to custom tailor the software to what we wanted and it's what I got!

Response from BirdEye

Thanks Mary! We love your dental office is getting such great reviews. We do offer 300+ integrations, but I'm happy to hear you found a way that works specifically for your office! And it looks like you're really rocking it with the reviews. Glad to hear your patients find it "easy breezy"! Thanks for the feedback!

Regina G.

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

In this day and age It's all about the internet and about reading reviews to help make our decisions on just about everything. As a business, you want to attract as many new people as possible but you want them to know from people that are happy and satisfied with the services you provided them. We are a dental office and that's what we were missing. Birdeye provided us with the best customer experience to achieve that! They set everything up and showed us how easy it is to allow our happy and satisfied patients to want to give us a 5-star review! Now we are getting so many new patients calling and stating they just read all the wonderful 5-star reviews and would like to schedule! Birdeye is the best decision!

Pros

Everything! What is there not to love! This software is amazing!! Truly, the ease of it is just great! The customer support you get from Birdeye is top notch! If you have been looking around to help your business take off, look no further, this is it!! Birdeye is the BEST!

Cons

Nothing! The only thing I can say is that I am sorry we didn't get this sooner!

Response from BirdEye

Thanks Regina and Dr. Penny! So happy to hear how you and your patients find BirdEye so easy to use. We love to hear your bringing in so many new patients from your great online reputation! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Jeff D.

Great Tool for Aggregating Reviews Across Various Platforms

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

Pros

This is a great tool that allows you to funnel reviews across the review sites where you need the the most. The greatest feature of this system is its ability to direct people with an inclination to provide negative sentiment to an internal response channel, while sending people likely to respond in a positive way to the site or sites where you most want or need reviews. The system directly integrates to well over 100 industry specific review platforms which makes it very convenient to push reviews to the platforms where your clients will most likely seek out reviews.

Cons

It is a bit quirky in that you have to be very exact in setting it up so it matches your title and description in Google My Business.

Bruce K.

So easy, so powerful

Reviewed on 2019/04/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The Birdeye software is by far one of the easiest and best ways to let visitors to your social media platforms know how your clients feel about the work you do. We have a very successful tattoo studio for the past 19 years and at first we thought the Birdeye product wasn’t necessary... We could have been more wrong. As the positive reviews started to mount up and the numbers climbed, far surpassing those of our competitors, we realized the power of this software. Birdeye let the social media shoppers in on An intimate level, right from the mouths or our satisfied clients.

Cons

When it come to reasons not to have this software installed, there are truly none. One might think that there’s some risk opening up the public review process to unsatisfied reviews. The truth is, Birdeye invites a client with a negative experience to contact the business first with there gripes before posting to the social media platforms in the effort to repair the negative experience hence circumventing the posting to a public forum.

Russ D.

Great Reveiw Managment Site

Reviewed on 2019/04/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Birdeye has really giving us a sense of how were doing as a company it allows us to view incoming reviews so we can approach them and answer a clients concerns quickly

We also really enjoy how it emails us the reviews that were submitted there star rating and the customers
comments and concerns .

I would highly recommend this software to any one looking to get a handle on there business from the reveiw stand point

Pros

Its easy to use my company started using the software about a year ag and we really enjoy it, were pretty competitive in my office so we all really like that it tracks who sent them there average review rating and how many were opened and submitted it really gives you a feel for how your doing on the customer service front

Cons

I wouldn't say its a con per say but we have noticed the site runs a bit slow and submitting a review request does take a few moments, but other then that were happy with it

Elyse E.

Great for Review Generation in the Healthcare Industry

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

My overall experience with BirdEye has been good. There was some confusion when adding an additional office location to my client's existing plan. The new location was labeled as a "demo" rather than added to their plan outright, which caused it to be removed after a month and we had some headache getting it reinstated. I would have appreciated if the "demo period" was made clearer in the dashboard since emails sent about the demo time running out were apparently missed.

Pros

I like the review generation feature, this software has made it easy for our client (working in the healthcare industry) to request reviews from patients. We've seen a huge increase in the number of positive reviews posted for all three of their offices.

Cons

Chat Support, if you can get someone on the phone do it. The support I received over the phone was great, but the chat support was usually time-consuming with little resolution.

7.0/10
Karen L.

Great Reviews Easily Posted by your Patients

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have had the software since 2016, and have received 100's of great reviews. It has definitely been worth the investment for our office.

Pros

This software allows patients to post reviews easily as it automatically identifies where they already have accounts. There is no need for them to log in or create an account to write you a great review.

Cons

I wish there was a feature where we knew which patients were going to have reviews sent. Families have the same email for several members, and sometimes they receive an email when they have already written a review. I would like a dashboard where I can control who receives an invitation to review.

Mckenzie H.

Recommend birdeye to all business owners

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Birdeye has been one of the best investments we have made for our business. From the customer service to the results, we have enjoyed every little thing about it. We have been able to double or triple the number of reviews we have received all because of birdeye. Being a dental office, we rely heavily on positive reviews to keep a good reputation in the community but also gain new patients and we owe that to birdeye!

Pros

The best part of this software is the easiness of using it and the results you get. It has made it so easy for us to get positive feedback/reviews from our patients. Everyone is busy and this software has allowed us to triple our reviews with little to no extra work on our end.

Cons

To be completely honest, there isn’t anything we don’t like about it. Everything has been a positive experience and has gotten us the results we want.

Norman M.

BirdEye at the Dental Office, I'm a fan.

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Pros

BirdEye has been a useful tool to reach out to our friends, family, and patients via the internet. This has enabled us to get feedback on how we are doing. Good reviews, bad reviews, it's all been helpful. I am constantly amazed at who leaves reviews. Great software. BirdEye mentioned that the industrial average for dentistry is 4.7! It's nice to know that in general​ our profession is appreciated​. :)

Cons

Yelp does reach out to our office on occasion​ asking us to advertise with them. I would be more inclined if Yelp would play nicer with BirdEye.

Carolyn E.

Easy Peasy

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have dramatically increased the number of reviews our office gets. I love the monthly reports breaking it all done. Comes in very handy for our marketing meetings! It's an excellent marketing tool.

Pros

Love using Birdeye. Our reviews have increased by 200%!! The options we give our clients make it very easy for their use. At my end, its so easy to send a request. You can follow up anytime to see what's going on with the request. The dashboard is great - shows all of our information. We also get monthly updates letting us know our numbers.

Cons

I haven't had any issues. Very user friendly.

Christy A.

Helped my office tremendously

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I am a office manager at a dental office. After using BirdEye for about 2 month we started doubling the new patient we were getting per month. We were getting 10-15 new reviews per month which BirdEye made it easy for the patient to leave. It’s heped out my office a ton!

Pros

Not having to do anything to send out the review. BirdEye works with the software I use in my dental office so I don’t have to do anything to get the reviews sent out.

Cons

It would be nice to have someone call and check in making sure you know if there are any new features that are added.

Jennifer M.

Love it!

Reviewed on 2019/04/17
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

It has been very easy to set up and use. I wish we had done it sooner!

Pros

This software has made it so easy for our patients to go online immediately after their appointment and leave a review. We have had a tremendous response and built our google reviews through bird eye, and it is bringing us more customers as people see the reviews online! I love that everything is consolidated into one place for all social media, and it makes it easy to monitor.

Cons

Nothing! It has been so user friendly!

Chelsea M.

Worth it!

Reviewed on 2019/04/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

New patients have increased significantly based on positive reviews generated by BirdEye. The best investment.

Pros

The review requests are automatically generated and patients are encouraged to leave reviews. It has fueled my practice growth! Also love the option to reply to the patient if they have feedback for the practice and how we can improve.

Cons

I had one patient complain that she already left a review and was still asked to leave a review after her service. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

A very positive experience, overall, so far

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

Reliable and functions as it should. competitive with other products. The microsite is a powerful marketing tool for clients.

Cons

Don't really have a problem with the software but sometime the Support team is slow in responding. I'm sure they're all busy but when my client has a problem with the service, then I have a problem and I need you guys to get on it quickly and help me out. Don't need 24 hour response, I need response and help in a matter of minutes for urgent issues. I've already lost 1 client due to slow support response. I was unable to provide a solution on my own. Would be really helpful if you guys would publish and distribute a USER FRIENDLY instruction manual which gives details of how to best use the system with ALL its features and functions.

Dave C.

Great idea that really works with a little elbow grease.

Reviewed on 2019/04/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have realized that our Google reviews have skyrocketed since doing two things: 1) continuing to ask individual patients personally during their appointments for reviews and 2) Birdeye following up with a link and a reminder.

Pros

For the most part it works behind the scenes in a very unobtrusive way. You don't even have to think about the review request texts and emails They are worded so well that the patients have not complained about frequency or message like they have with some of the other services we have implemented in the past.

Cons

It's a little pricey. But hard to complain too much as it does work.

Michael M.

Very Happy with Birdeye

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

very useful tool for isolating your happy customers and identifying the ones that have concerns or complaints and address them directly.

Cons

one thing i would like to see in a future update is, we send birdeye surveys out with a review rating system of 5 stars, and only allow the 5 star reviewers to go to the section where we ask them to review us at our review sites. if they return a less than 5 start, we get the 'parked' review, but we never get to see what the star rating was on that parked review, whether it was 1,2,3 or 4 stars. would like to see that in the future.

Emily B.

Very pleased with my ability to easily respond to and monitor 50+ business locations' reviews daily.

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

Their robust reporting capability, specifically the feature that allows you to save reporting filters for future use. I also appreciate the sentiment check function in their review request campaigns that prequalifies reviewers and often bars disgruntled customers from leaving public negative reviews (instead reroutes them to a non-public feedback landing page) which boosts our star rating and online reputation.

Cons

Due to third party restrictions, responding to reviews on sites like Yelp and Facebook often requires the responder to link out to the original review on the listing page and the login information often does not transfer, making responding to certain reviews a clunky process.

Jeremiah R.

Worked Great for our Business

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Our business had an issue with online reputation/review management. Through years of neglecting in addressing this issue, it just piled up with more and more negative reviews. The problem is that this was by no means an accurate reflection of the services we provide, rather it was from a few disgruntled or happy "customers" which is quite common in medicine. Once we implemented BirdEye, I started seeing the 5 star reviews pour in. We saw our Google review average go from a measly 3.3 to a 4.6 in 6 months, with other sites trending upwards similarly. As a result, we've seen an increase in our business and couldn't be happier.

Pros

It's easy and straightforward to use and really produced the results we were looking for.

Cons

Nothing really - I found it to be user friendly, intuitive, and loved the dashboard feature.

Naomi K.

Hands-Free Customer Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/04/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Our Google ranking has increased by 0.5 since we started using BirdEye approx 6 months ago. Being a mature salon, this helps us gain greater visibility online and attract new customers more regularly.

Pros

BirdEye seamlessly manages our client feedback and allows us to get in front of an unhappy client before the post a negative review on Google or other social media. I also like the fact that is constantly working behind the scenes to increase our Google rating and get us a better SEO ranking.

Cons

The interface takes some time to get a hang of, but mostly because there is a lot of information that is captured and a lot of features for sharing client feedback across various social media sources.

Emrah E.

Exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 2019/04/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have used birdeye to successfully solve poor google review ratings for many of our clients.

Pros

Birdeye has an excellent way of bringing all the data you need into one place and providing the management / user tools you need to engage with clients and teams. The real-time notifications, review dashboards with goals and targets, and user management are my favourite features.

Cons

At times I found it hard to navigate between master settings and client settings. But once I got the hang of it, no issues!

Andy O.

Great Service & Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2017/07/14

This software has helped us to be better able to manage how our customers feel about us.

Pros

This software really helps in getting feedback from you customers on what they really like. You can address the negative reviews and promote the positives!

Allows you to have daily feedback from you customers through either email or text notifications.

Cons

I would like to see some added functionality for a business with multiple affiliates/locations. The functionality of the software itself works great though.