Comidor Reviews

Comidor

Low-code digital transformation and BPM platform

4.9/5 (7 reviews)
Deepak K.

Excellent tool that really solves a major problem

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

+ It solves business process modelling issues by centralising all the processes
+ It improves communications internally
+ Comes with added modules like Project management, HRM, CRM and more.

Very happy with the solution

Pros

Its an excellent business process modelling tool. We were struggling with our company processes and have been doing a lot of work on papers. Thanks to Comidor team, who understood our requirements and provided a solution, which we had never thought of.

This solved many problems like:

- Business process which we can review online on cloud
- Our team is connected to same tool, so communication has improved
- Comes with Project management, HR and CRM modules, which really helped us in comparison to other overly expensive CRM tools.

We are very happy with the services and support given by Comidor.

Marina G.

Comidor at Region of Crete

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

Comidor is a great Collaboration Platform. We were searching that kind of software for a long time!
We are testing the product since July 2016 and using it productively since October 2016.
Full Featured for out needs, adding more features with the help of Comidor Team. Great response time, perfect collaboration with all the personel and developers! Cost-effective, indeed!

Pros

Full Featured, Complete.

Cons

No time to use all features!

Kevin D.

A must have solution for every business

Reviewed on 2015/04/03

We've been using Comidor for 1 month now at our company and I can say that it exceeded our expectations by far. You can monitor everything happening in your business easily, as every associated activity can be linked and most importantly you no longer need to use 15 different pieces of software but Comidor can replace them all!
Especially its project management functionality is amazing, as you can create your project's Gantt chart easily and then every team leader can guide his team directly through a Kanban chart.
I can only consider as a con their lack of a step by step guide, but their customer support was amazing and really friendly, striving of answering all our questions as soon as possible.
For only 15$/per user, it is a piece of software that you should really take a look at it.

Anna K.

Couldn't find anything better in such a price

Reviewed on 2017/02/03

I was looking for a BPM software with collaboration functionalities too. Comidor offers both of them. Workflows, process scheduling, templates on processes and emails, charts( Gantt, KanBan etc.), KPIs and a collaboration tool to communicate and interact with your co-workers. What I really like is the process dashboard in which I can find everything and the reminders which help a lot with their options.

Pros

Workflows, process scheduling, tasks reminders and notifications, KanBan and Gantt charts, KPIs, chat, internal emails and interactive calendar

Cons

Limited integration with other services and not so easy to be learned

Stavros P.

Very useful application

Reviewed on 2014/08/05

I am basically working on the Project Management unit which I can assure you that is one of the best I've used. The good thing is that it is fully customizable, that means whenever I needed an extra report or diagram or anything else they are here to help me and make it in a quite short period of time! For that reason I owe them this report!
As for the other units, they are also very helpful especially when you have to do with teams that need to share things (from documents to emails) in order to work together efficiently!
I think you should take a look at it in order to check all these by yourself. There's a demo version at https://www.comidor.com

Bill P.

Reviewed on 2014/06/12

Five stars is the least I can do to thank Comidor and its team for helping me organize, manage, expand and promote my family bookshop! Task management helped me a lot in organizing everyday needs, while I am organizing my new monthly email campaign with the CRM package. Finance module put my financial data finally in order! Special thanks to Comidor's team for being there whenever I needed them! Totally recommend it!
Visit their site to try its demo : https://wwwcomidor.com

Helen S.

What you really need to control, organize and promote your business!!

Reviewed on 2014/05/08

+ Easy to learn and use. Task Management, Document Management, CRM, PM, FI, Mail client all in one and accessed even from my couch!
- Difficult to learn how to use 2d and 3d analytics in the beginning...too advanced for me! Some more video tutorials could be helpful!