Showing 12 reviews of 6

SV3

Cloud-based vehicle, visitor & vendor management solution

5 /5 (6 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 12 reviews of 6
Jairopen S.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great for us at Work, Great for us when away

Reviewed on 2017/03/16

We wanted to use the system for secure entry management with and without a guard. With the option of a kiosk, Building Intelligence Inc. made it happen. We got custom color badges, video tutorials (with our logo)... the best is you call, they answer and they help.

Pros

Simple instructions. Our security team deployed it with very little assistance. The clients loved it and we branded it for our clients. The emails, the bar codes, the entry management, all was very well thought out. Appreciate their help and I think we are going to start using their loading dock security features.

Cons

We switched from the IPad to the Microsoft Surface; I should have listened to them; and gone with Surface with the USB and this way I could add various scanners.

Response from Building Intelligence

Thanks, glad to be of service. The mobile apps are perfect for security guards and concierges.

Dave S.

Terrific team, excellent service....

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Team was great. The software is great and it works well. When I showed it to my compliance and IT team, they loved it.

Pros

It does things that I didn’t want even know I needed. I was evaluating services and SV3 stacked up well. When I heard about conference room scheduling and integration into our access control solutions.... it was unbeatable.

Cons

I wanted it to integrate into our payroll system. It did not, but the team says they will get it done. So, that was good.

Response from Building Intelligence

Thank you. Appreciate the positive review. We keep working for our clients to generate a great balance of security and convenience.

Jason C.

Amazing Software

Reviewed on 2016/07/14

Have been using the product for several years. I was asked to put this review together. Totally unbiased, great product, great team and they make it work for us.

Pros

The software is easy, they havre the work-order system built in. They also have a great conference room scheduling feature. The kiosk is new, but amazing.

Cons

Well, everyone in our building has to schedule visitors. From time to time, I just do not feel like it.

Jon R.

Excellent at Visitor Management and many wonderful features

Reviewed on 2016/03/09

Excellent Service, terrific team of people. The product is state-of-the-art yet has a very comfortable feel. No training required, but everything is in video tutorials. Conference room scheduling and approval feature, sending photos of visitor arrival. It is just terrfic.

David B.

The Best By Far!!!

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Great Visitor Experience. Integration to Access Control. My clients is thrilled, the lobby looks great and I just feel like it was a big win!!! Thanks Building Intelligence

Pros

First, the team is amazing. They helped my team run a secure operation. We have guards who really needed training, and the entire Building Intelligence team was great about it. The software is great; and the kiosk (we made a bunch of changes)... has been terrific. The IOS Wallet App, the visitors love it. Great QR code to kiosk, the badges print, visitors are loving the emails. This is my third visitor management system. SV3 is at a different level.

Cons

At first they did not have texting; and they added that. They even added calling when visitor arrived. At first we had a terrific integration with AMAG and we switched to CCURE; and it took the system integrator and the team a three business days to get everything back. Now, things are great. It was a little bumpy; I had wished that it had taken one night. I was told it might take two weeks. We also want to customize the IOS Wallet, and the BI team said it would be available.

Response from Building Intelligence

Thank you for your amazing review. We appreciate the feedback. As you know, we are built from an excellent caring team who is very proud of what they have built. Your review is truly proof positive that their effort is worth it and our client's appreciate it.

Justin G.

Clients love it, my team relies on it and it keeps getting better

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

The team is accessible and they know what they are doing. From the leadership to the engineers, good people who want to get the job done.

Pros

Easy, little training required. Security officers only needed a few minutes to get up and running

Cons

I would have liked more color options and the ability to use a different bar code scanner.

Response from Building Intelligence

Appreciate the kind words and so glad you connected with our team. We are a service, not just a great product. Thank you for the terrific review.