B12 Reviews

4.2/5 (51 reviews)
David M.

Dear God

Reviewed on 2019/07/05

One of these months i am going to figure out how to start a wix account and be done with this mind numbing company! Pretty sure they will continue to email me and harass me to the end of time, they don't care at all now so why stop when i leave and go somewhere else. I have been reassured that it would stop a longtime ago and yet, it never ever does. IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT COMPANY AND YOU WANT A TON OF INTERACTION, THIS COMPANY IS GREAT FOR YOU. However, if you just want a website, these people are not for you. Funny thing is, the contact person i have, he never contacts me. It is this other lady who doesn't care about my requests and just keeps bugging me and bugging me like i don't have anything better to do.

Pros

It gives me a website to promote my business. It validates me.

Cons

The constant disregard of my request to be left alone. I am well aware that at any time i can upgrade my services to pay more and utilize the many different services you offer. But do you think they give a rats ass about my request? Hell No! They are always emailing me because they want my feedback, they want to offer me more services, on and on and on...blah blah, blah! Forget contacting them and asking them to stop because to them that just means contact you more. It is pointless to request anything, they don't care! They think i am stupid.

Response from B12

Hey David! We are really sorry to hear about your experience with B12. It's our goal to meet and exceed the vision you have for your website to help you grow your business online.

We would love a chance to make this right for you! Can you reach out to us at [email protected] and someone on our team will follow up with you.

Gary D.

Quality Websites Matter

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Pros

I am the end-user of B12. Although I have a well-respected mental health research consulting practice, I thought I could do without a website or at minimum get away with a "do it yourself" website. I was mistaken. My colleagues, clients, and families all wanted to know my web address. I know some of the best website developers in the country, but even their discount rates would have costs thousands of dollars. I chose B12.

The interfacing with the developers was amazingly straightforward. The suggestions were invaluable. The quality of my website is indistinguishable from other high-priced sites. I could have added all of the bells and whistles, but their suggestions gave me just what I needed. Customer service is superb. By the way, I am able to change the content on my own.

B12 proved to me that quality websites matter. They are now a part of Krazy About Kids.

Cons

The services I received from B12 was everything they promised and more.

Response from B12

Hey Gary! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. So happy that we are a part of Krazy About Kids!

Tammy P.

Great value for the price

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/06/28

The is the most user-friendly and supported website creator that I've some across. I've used it for several years now and the price is the best. I am able to work with support staff at B12 if I have any questions or concerns and they are prompt and patient with me.

Pros

The support staff to help setup and initiate the original website was very attentive. They were there quickly to answer questions and explain or change codes and move domain. I liked their responses and working with them on a chat bot was encouraging that I would get this outcome I was looking for. I really appreciate all the time and attention I was given by staff.
I like the user friendly setup where I can adjust pages and change script. The gallery is handy to keep the website fresh. The monthly critiques are great reminders for keeping the site up to date and relevant.

Cons

It was cumbersome and I don't understand how domains are moved and how to connect them so they are public and searchable. The site was down for some days until I had time to work with support staff to dig into the details. Staff was patient with me as I also don't know the proper verbiage and struggled to explain the issue.

Response from B12

Hello Tammy! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Your feedback is very insightful and we'll definitely work on improving the domain experience! Thank you once again!

Amy F.

B12 review

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

B12 was able to deliver a multi-page, interactive website that gave us a dramatic upgrade with low start-up cost.
They were able to provide our new site with color, movement, and ways to connect with our customers through links, forms, & testimonials.
The whole process was quick ( a couple weeks) and they worked with all the adjustments needed to get just the right balance of color, white space, and images.
We had a couple extra hurdles in the transition, and Mac was great at keeping up communication with us throughout the whole process.
We love our new site as we feel it gives a great first impression. We can't wait to keep adding to it!

Pros

My favorite is the Events and Testimonials page.
The Events can add pics and live links, the text can be formatted
The Testimonials page includes a form for customers to submit their own before/afters to us, while allowing us to add and maneuver those testimonials however we wish on the page WITH pictures! and full-size too, not just the thumbnail size.
The movement of the carousel of quotes on the Home page is also a favorite feature.
I feel these two pages is what really makes our website stand out.

Cons

I feel there are options, but many are pre-made or behind-the-scenes options so if I don't like one of them, I have to ask for help or not do it at all.
Someone to go over the Website editor with me as a follow up after the site is ready to publish would've been super helpful...instead of here ya go...

Response from B12

Hello Amy!

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live.We love your new site as well and are excited to continue helping it grow!

Katherine L.

A DIY without the Y!

Reviewed on 2018/02/24

I love to tweak my website but I overdo it. I needed a real designer. Now my site looks professionally designed yet personalized. Now I can feel confident promoting my business on my new site.

Pros

B12 is amazing for getting a website up immediately. I mean in minutes! It uses smart AI technology plus they have actual people that will help you customize the design and to make changes. I've been using a dyi for 10 years. With B12 I enjoyed the ability to just 'set it and forget it'! Perfect for projects that you don't want to invest a lot of time with, or clients on a budget. You can still go back in and muck around with changes if you like. The best customer service anywhere! Seriously, look into this!

Cons

I would like to make some changes more easily myself, a little more WYSIWYG, like add a pic her, resize a text field there, but it's not really their model. If I make too many changes to the style myself I end up with muck, so I needed an actual designer.

Response from B12

Hello Katherine!

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are extremely happy to know that our designer has helped you create a professional website. :)

Inconsistent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Beautiful
Intuitive
Lots of value adds

Cons

Customer service comes in streaks. One week its absolutely fantastic. The next week its radio silence.

It depends on who you work with.

One thing thats really infuriating is the time locks on calls. Would be amazing to call someone and speak to them or request a block of time. Instead you’re defaulted to 30 minutes and the rep on the phone seems rushed to get on to the next.

I learned many features of the service from different people and for deep dives on certain functions i had to wait for certain personnel. This drags out service when you’re on a tight deadline.

Detailed email inquiries come back with fragmented responses.

Response from B12

We are really sorry to hear about your experience with B12. It's our goal to meet and exceed the vision you have for your website to help you grow your business online. Your feedback will help us greatly in our next step moving forward!

7.0/10
Julliana R.

Simple. Streamlined. Visually Appealing

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

We bootstrapped our firm and didn't have much of a budget to build a website out. Many companies wanted thousands of dollars just to build our site and we just couldn't afford it at the time. B12 allowed us to create a beautiful website that fit our needs and didn't break the bank.

Pros

The ease with which we went from concept to final product. We aren't developers and have no knowledge of web design but the B12 team was able to take our ideas and produce a simple and intuitive website that looks beautiful - all at a VERY reasonable cost.

Cons

There isn't the 100% customizability of the page with our current plan but I believe it can be done if you have an "upgraded version"

Response from B12

Amazing review! Thank you, Julliana! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live.

Dr. bill G.

Scaling up...

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

We had a very dated website with low information and visuals, it was more of a placeholder. With the effort and insight from B12, they were able to execute a new website for us that's especially​ pleasing and able to drive new business. It was great working with our account rep who was able to articulate what was working and what wasn't to the design team.

Pros

The ease of use, the suite is quite intuitive. There have been a few times where we needed help from B12, and they've been more than accommodating. The work they did initially with the layout, coding, and copyrighting for our new site allowed us to come in and tweak to our liking.

Cons

The editing capabilities for photos would be great if there was a sizing chart so we had guidelines​ for image sizes.

Response from B12

Dr Bill,

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are extremely excited to see your website getting more traffic and business!

Timurlan A.

Best website builder I have ever seen

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

Great experience

Pros

B12 is what entrepreneurs of small business like me were waiting today. Machine learning + educated humans turns building a website into a big pleasure. I made an amazing website only in 1 day and got SEO included for a very small price. CSR from B12 is amazing! He helped me to overcome some difficult issues over the phone and additionally walked me through other 3d party services which are not included in B12 to improve my website functionality. Definitely would suggest this platform for everyone and will launch couple more websites soon. Thank you again B12 and thank you Dan!

Cons

Sometimes pictures are loosing elements because of resizing may be.. IDK

Response from B12

Hello Timulan!

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. You are amazing too!

Deems P.

B12 is awesome and effective

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Very knowledgable staff as well as being extremely reliable and courteous.
The design process was easy and has been very successful.
We needed to reach a younger audience and we have accomplished that!

Pros

Ease of use. Website operational reliability. Overall design quality.

Cons

Some of the fields are a bit cumbersome to use.

Response from B12

Hello Deems! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We're glad that you are able to reach out to the younger audience!

Tangila T.

Budget-friendly

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Overall, I would highly recommend B12 for those who are on a budget. I was a little worried at first because it took a few days longer than what I anticipated to receive the first draft of my website. However, when I heard back from them, I was satisfied. There were a few tweaks to be made, but they followed through and responded to my requests.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. Although I'm not a web designer, I was able to go in and make changes to my website without assistance.

Cons

The design was awesome, but I wish I could have had more input into what photos should go on my website.

Response from B12

Hello Tangila!

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are really happy to know that you've found great value in our services!

Mark A.

B12 makes website building easy

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Pros

The customer support is always there to help when you get stuck with trying to implement changes on your website

Cons

There can be some hidden costs when trying to add something new.

Response from B12

Hello Mark! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. So glad that we managed to help create your amazing site!

Matt K.

B12 Does it All

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

My site is art centered. Most professional art websites are a clone of the 'white cube' aesthetic and one is not memorable from another. B12 gives me the opportunity to stand out from that crowd, and having actual people at B12 to interact with beats others 'email only' policy 100%.

Pros

Pros!
*They are professionals.
*Very easy to work with.
*Very quick to produce results.
*Can recommend insightful improvements.
*Implementation is almost immediate.

Cons

Cons?
*Some recommendations are duplicitous.
*Advanced user settings could be a little more streamlined / user friendly.

Response from B12

Hello Matt,

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are more than happy to chat with you and help grow your business!

Domingo M.

B 12 should change it's name to à la carte,

Reviewed on 2019/06/29

Pros

They have a wide variety of items that you could put on your website.

Cons

Now to the other side of the coin it cost you more money to implement some of their tools

Response from B12

Hey Domingo! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Interesting that you pointed out the wide variety of items! We definitely strive to cater as much as we can to our customers :)

Kate C.

This website got my website up

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

I now have a working website that I can edit in a few minutes. It's super easy and I love it.

Pros

The ability to take all of the social media content I already had on the internet and put it into a usable and easily editable website got me going in a weekend after I had spent weeks trying to learn wordpress. I didn't use any of the paid services but rather just pay the monthly fee and have a website I can easily add to, change, etc, within their parameters. I love it!

Cons

The customer service I get is only chat support and only available 8-5 EST. That said, I'm not paying much. I could pay more to have full service and phone support but I don't really need it.

Response from B12

Hey Kate! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We're glad that we're able to help you! You're always welcome to reach out for clarifications!

Daniel K.

B12 improved my SEO and increased my traffic.

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

B12 was an easy switch from my old platform. They have great customer service and employees that I feel comfortable with expressing my wants and needs and confidently feel that they each item is heard.

Pros

B12 is super easy to use, and though their designers did a great job of setting up my website initally, it is super easy for me to make further customizations and changes on my own.

Cons

My hope is that B12 will continue to increase the functionality of their platform and grow the service offerings. Currently there are some limitations that make the platform more straightforward, but not as robust as others out there.

Response from B12

Hello Daniel! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We have plenty of exciting new features in our product roadmap so stay tuned! ;)

Jonathan S.

Really disappointing.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/27

I'm sorry. I didn't get benefits. I got headaches without refund.

Pros

It promised to be the next best thing to sliced bread with two hours of design consultancy for some dollars. At first blush the results were tantalizing. The offer of two hours of design assistance was great.

Cons

They failed to follow through with agreed plans and missed important deadlines... taking my reputation with clients to task. Design assistance was non-existent and communication was by appointment only.

Response from B12

Hello Jonathan,

We are really sorry to hear about your experience with B12. We always do our best to ensure our customers have a positive experience and in this case, it looks like we came up short.

I had my team look at your account.

It looks like there was a miscommunication. When this happens, I know it can be a tough situation and our team did our best to help resolve the misunderstanding. We would still love an opportunity to do more to make things right. Can you send us an email at [email protected] and we can discuss things further.

0.0/10
Carlo G.

Best Decision Ever!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

The customer service support and ease of use, makes me continue to use B12 for my website design services.

I am getting phone calls from customers on a daily basis. I am currently remerchandising, as I know my busy season is going to be the best ever!

I thank you for the free trial... Now, you're stuck with me.

Cheers!
Carlo Gon

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software. I guess, there should be free trials of the other services you provide on my website

Response from B12

Hey Carlo! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Continue sticking to us!

Jeremiah S.

Loving this new site!

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

showing up better in google, have had many compliments on the new site! This has been a great switch and helped business a great deal also!!

Pros

This has been one of the easiest switches I've ever made and also one of the best!

Cons

At the moment I can't think of any cons......

Response from B12

Hello Jeremiah!

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are really happy to know that your website has been ranking even better than before!

Team B12 :)

Brenda B.

B12 is great

Reviewed on 2019/06/29

B12 has given me a beautiful on line presence for my photography business.

Pros

This is an easy website to use. Their customer service is beyond wow.

Cons

It's a one page site. There is a menu but it's all on a single page

Response from B12

Hey Brenda! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. If you'd like to have a multi-page website, there's that function when you are creating the site! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we love to help!

Andrew F.

B12 Roxx NYC

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Stoked!

Pros

We're really happy with the B12 Products and Services. They helped us rebrand our studio and collective operations within 2 weeks at a reasonable cost, and they are local. Thank you B12 team from House Crew @ SRC Midtown.
#NYC
#AfterTheFall
#WeAreAllinLocal

Cons

Nothing really, we just need to work on our periodic communications for SEO Dev, and that's alot on us not leading enough. B12 team is very responsive!

Response from B12

Hey Andrew! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We're excited to continue improving your SEO as well!

Christopher D.

outstanding service and follow thru great website

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Outstanding service, responsiveness and flexibility. Creates great content quickly and is a great value. I highly recommend B12 to any business or organization that wants a great site & web presence.

Pros

Fast, effective, flexible & responsive.. a leap forward for DIY sites, expensive web developers. Outstanding value.

Cons

That I didn't find these guys sooner. I have been frustrated and had issues with other sites & programs as they either didn't understand what was needed, or they offered you a crude cookie cutter site or they simply dumped all the responsibility on you to cobble everything together.

Response from B12

Hello Christopher,

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are glad that your website: http://www.jdoranvineyards.com has been receiving compliments from your clients!

Ron B.

Website support

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

We are creating a presence on the web that helps our clients locate us and access our services.

Pros

Easy to use with the instruction given by support and other representatives at B12.

Cons

Occasionally had to contact support for help with changing out pictures on website. The picture would convert to black and white from color. They were very helpful and sent instructions to do it myself or even offered to change this out for me.

Response from B12

Hey Ron! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Thank you for being such an awesome customer to work with!

The experience has been phenomenal!

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

My clients and affiliates are attracted to my website. They love the energy of the information.

Pros

The software is cutting-edge, easy to use and accommodating. I have nothing but great things to say. It has helped myself as well as my clients.

Response from B12

Hello!

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are glad that your clients love your website as much as we do!

Lucas M.

Speechless

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

It starts off great, everyone is very attentive, you feel welcome, warm, and cuddly, then they hardwire into your stuff and take you for all you got.

Pros

I like the look and feel of the product. Don’t stop there too long, you’ll regret it.

Cons

From beginning to end this software is nothing but a buy button integration that try’s to pass itself off as a real website. But if it walks like a duck? We all know that one. This is a poor mans excuse of a website, with a rich mans price tag. If you want to destroy your online reputation? This would be the way to go.

Response from B12

Hello Lucas,

I had my team look at your account.

It looks like though things got off to a shaky start, you were able to connect with our support team and cancel your account. Thank you for giving B12 a try.

0.0/10