B12 Reviews

4.1/5 (76 reviews)
David M.

Dear God

Reviewed on 2019/07/05

One of these months i am going to figure out how to start a wix account and be done with this mind numbing company! Pretty sure they will continue to email me and harass me to the end of time, they don't care at all now so why stop when i leave and go somewhere else. I have been reassured that it would stop a longtime ago and yet, it never ever does. IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT COMPANY AND YOU WANT A TON OF INTERACTION, THIS COMPANY IS GREAT FOR YOU. However, if you just want a website, these people are not for you. Funny thing is, the contact person i have, he never contacts me. It is this other lady who doesn't care about my requests and just keeps bugging me and bugging me like i don't have anything better to do.

Pros

It gives me a website to promote my business. It validates me.

Cons

The constant disregard of my request to be left alone. I am well aware that at any time i can upgrade my services to pay more and utilize the many different services you offer. But do you think they give a rats ass about my request? Hell No! They are always emailing me because they want my feedback, they want to offer me more services, on and on and on...blah blah, blah! Forget contacting them and asking them to stop because to them that just means contact you more. It is pointless to request anything, they don't care! They think i am stupid.

Response from B12

Hey David! We are really sorry to hear about your experience with B12. It's our goal to meet and exceed the vision you have for your website to help you grow your business online.

We would love a chance to make this right for you! Can you reach out to us at [email protected] and someone on our team will follow up with you.

Deems P.

B12 is awesome and effective

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Very knowledgable staff as well as being extremely reliable and courteous.
The design process was easy and has been very successful.
We needed to reach a younger audience and we have accomplished that!

Pros

Ease of use. Website operational reliability. Overall design quality.

Cons

Some of the fields are a bit cumbersome to use.

Response from B12

Hello Deems! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We're glad that you are able to reach out to the younger audience!

Tammy P.

Great value for the price

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/06/28

The is the most user-friendly and supported website creator that I've some across. I've used it for several years now and the price is the best. I am able to work with support staff at B12 if I have any questions or concerns and they are prompt and patient with me.

Pros

The support staff to help setup and initiate the original website was very attentive. They were there quickly to answer questions and explain or change codes and move domain. I liked their responses and working with them on a chat bot was encouraging that I would get this outcome I was looking for. I really appreciate all the time and attention I was given by staff.
I like the user friendly setup where I can adjust pages and change script. The gallery is handy to keep the website fresh. The monthly critiques are great reminders for keeping the site up to date and relevant.

Cons

It was cumbersome and I don't understand how domains are moved and how to connect them so they are public and searchable. The site was down for some days until I had time to work with support staff to dig into the details. Staff was patient with me as I also don't know the proper verbiage and struggled to explain the issue.

Response from B12

Hello Tammy! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Your feedback is very insightful and we'll definitely work on improving the domain experience! Thank you once again!

Gary D.

Quality Websites Matter

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Pros

I am the end-user of B12. Although I have a well-respected mental health research consulting practice, I thought I could do without a website or at minimum get away with a "do it yourself" website. I was mistaken. My colleagues, clients, and families all wanted to know my web address. I know some of the best website developers in the country, but even their discount rates would have costs thousands of dollars. I chose B12.

The interfacing with the developers was amazingly straightforward. The suggestions were invaluable. The quality of my website is indistinguishable from other high-priced sites. I could have added all of the bells and whistles, but their suggestions gave me just what I needed. Customer service is superb. By the way, I am able to change the content on my own.

B12 proved to me that quality websites matter. They are now a part of Krazy About Kids.

Cons

The services I received from B12 was everything they promised and more.

Response from B12

Hey Gary! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. So happy that we are a part of Krazy About Kids!

Laura H.

B12 Has Been A Lifesaver And Major Factor In Launching My Business Successfully

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Setting up a new website, integrating it with a host site, mailer service, AND seller websites was an amazing experience. B12 did it all for me! I am forever grateful!

Pros

It is easy for a non-IT person, like myself, to learn to navigate. I tried to learn Word Press on my own and was completely frustrated by the lack of helps, and difficulty connecting hosting sites, DNS codes, etc. B12 allows me to fairly easily create new pages, add text boxes and/or photos, images, and the website that was created for me is stunning! It is user-friendly, functional and I have received compliments on it from best selling authors! I must PRAISE rep and the others at B12 for their kindness and patience with me! rep answers emails, schedules time for me, and has always been willing to make any changes I need. Support is terrific! I am a B12 cheerleader for life!

Cons

While it is straight forward, it does take a little bit of time to learn where to add headers, change Titles, etc.
I did have some difficulty with the DNS integration/verification of Mailerlite program. I do wish B12 could have taken care of that, but understand that is not in their realm.

Daniel K.

B12 improved my SEO and increased my traffic.

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

B12 was an easy switch from my old platform. They have great customer service and employees that I feel comfortable with expressing my wants and needs and confidently feel that they each item is heard.

Pros

B12 is super easy to use, and though their designers did a great job of setting up my website initally, it is super easy for me to make further customizations and changes on my own.

Cons

My hope is that B12 will continue to increase the functionality of their platform and grow the service offerings. Currently there are some limitations that make the platform more straightforward, but not as robust as others out there.

Response from B12

Hello Daniel! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We have plenty of exciting new features in our product roadmap so stay tuned! ;)

Amy F.

B12 review

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

B12 was able to deliver a multi-page, interactive website that gave us a dramatic upgrade with low start-up cost.
They were able to provide our new site with color, movement, and ways to connect with our customers through links, forms, & testimonials.
The whole process was quick ( a couple weeks) and they worked with all the adjustments needed to get just the right balance of color, white space, and images.
We had a couple extra hurdles in the transition, and Mac was great at keeping up communication with us throughout the whole process.
We love our new site as we feel it gives a great first impression. We can't wait to keep adding to it!

Pros

My favorite is the Events and Testimonials page.
The Events can add pics and live links, the text can be formatted
The Testimonials page includes a form for customers to submit their own before/afters to us, while allowing us to add and maneuver those testimonials however we wish on the page WITH pictures! and full-size too, not just the thumbnail size.
The movement of the carousel of quotes on the Home page is also a favorite feature.
I feel these two pages is what really makes our website stand out.

Cons

I feel there are options, but many are pre-made or behind-the-scenes options so if I don't like one of them, I have to ask for help or not do it at all.
Someone to go over the Website editor with me as a follow up after the site is ready to publish would've been super helpful...instead of here ya go...

Response from B12

Hello Amy!

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live.We love your new site as well and are excited to continue helping it grow!

Kara L.

A Great Investment

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/10/02

B12 helped me create and actively maintain my web presence for my business, as well as providing me with opportunities to additional support my reach to my audience, like branded email marketing.

Pros

I love the ease of working one-on-one with customer support staff to create the right website for me and my business.

Cons

Cost can be prohibitive, but you are paying for high-quality support.

7.0/10
Katherine L.

A DIY without the Y!

Reviewed on 2018/02/24

I love to tweak my website but I overdo it. I needed a real designer. Now my site looks professionally designed yet personalized. Now I can feel confident promoting my business on my new site.

Pros

B12 is amazing for getting a website up immediately. I mean in minutes! It uses smart AI technology plus they have actual people that will help you customize the design and to make changes. I've been using a dyi for 10 years. With B12 I enjoyed the ability to just 'set it and forget it'! Perfect for projects that you don't want to invest a lot of time with, or clients on a budget. You can still go back in and muck around with changes if you like. The best customer service anywhere! Seriously, look into this!

Cons

I would like to make some changes more easily myself, a little more WYSIWYG, like add a pic her, resize a text field there, but it's not really their model. If I make too many changes to the style myself I end up with muck, so I needed an actual designer.

Response from B12

Hello Katherine!

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are extremely happy to know that our designer has helped you create a professional website. :)

Julliana R.

Simple. Streamlined. Visually Appealing

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

We bootstrapped our firm and didn't have much of a budget to build a website out. Many companies wanted thousands of dollars just to build our site and we just couldn't afford it at the time. B12 allowed us to create a beautiful website that fit our needs and didn't break the bank.

Pros

The ease with which we went from concept to final product. We aren't developers and have no knowledge of web design but the B12 team was able to take our ideas and produce a simple and intuitive website that looks beautiful - all at a VERY reasonable cost.

Cons

There isn't the 100% customizability of the page with our current plan but I believe it can be done if you have an "upgraded version"

Response from B12

Amazing review! Thank you, Julliana! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live.

John P.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

I first found this product advertised through social media and it immediately caught my attention because of the claims of ease of use, minimal up front commitment, and features. I tried it and from the start I was impressed with the response and personal attention from the company. This is an excellent business model for third party web site development. My needs in a web site were not overly complicated so B12 staff was quickly able to see my vision for the site and within a few days had a working prototype. With a few minor tweeks I had a production web site for my Airbnb property in a weeks time.

Pros

It’s intuitive, feature rich (and adding more). The personal attention is amazing, even for a low end customer like myself. The followup has been great also. The pricing info is presented clearly and it’s very fair. I was in the IT business for over 40 years before I retired and this is the cleanest, simplest, and best managed business models I have seen for a web site development product.

Cons

My inexperience with the latest website terms was a minor issue.

Domingo M.

B 12 should change it's name to à la carte,

Reviewed on 2019/06/29

Pros

They have a wide variety of items that you could put on your website.

Cons

Now to the other side of the coin it cost you more money to implement some of their tools

Response from B12

Hey Domingo! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Interesting that you pointed out the wide variety of items! We definitely strive to cater as much as we can to our customers :)

Dr. bill G.

Scaling up...

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

We had a very dated website with low information and visuals, it was more of a placeholder. With the effort and insight from B12, they were able to execute a new website for us that's especially​ pleasing and able to drive new business. It was great working with our account rep who was able to articulate what was working and what wasn't to the design team.

Pros

The ease of use, the suite is quite intuitive. There have been a few times where we needed help from B12, and they've been more than accommodating. The work they did initially with the layout, coding, and copyrighting for our new site allowed us to come in and tweak to our liking.

Cons

The editing capabilities for photos would be great if there was a sizing chart so we had guidelines​ for image sizes.

Response from B12

Dr Bill,

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are extremely excited to see your website getting more traffic and business!

Miguel J.

very impressed with b12

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

so far so good has only been a couple of months

Pros

user friendly the pictures on site were also cool

Cons

weekends closed :( no support something goes down on a friday could be bad

Mark A.

B12 makes website building easy

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Pros

The customer support is always there to help when you get stuck with trying to implement changes on your website

Cons

There can be some hidden costs when trying to add something new.

Response from B12

Hello Mark! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. So glad that we managed to help create your amazing site!

Timurlan A.

Best website builder I have ever seen

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

Great experience

Pros

B12 is what entrepreneurs of small business like me were waiting today. Machine learning + educated humans turns building a website into a big pleasure. I made an amazing website only in 1 day and got SEO included for a very small price. CSR from B12 is amazing! He helped me to overcome some difficult issues over the phone and additionally walked me through other 3d party services which are not included in B12 to improve my website functionality. Definitely would suggest this platform for everyone and will launch couple more websites soon. Thank you again B12 and thank you Dan!

Cons

Sometimes pictures are loosing elements because of resizing may be.. IDK

Response from B12

Hello Timulan!

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. You are amazing too!

Kate C.

This website got my website up

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

I now have a working website that I can edit in a few minutes. It's super easy and I love it.

Pros

The ability to take all of the social media content I already had on the internet and put it into a usable and easily editable website got me going in a weekend after I had spent weeks trying to learn wordpress. I didn't use any of the paid services but rather just pay the monthly fee and have a website I can easily add to, change, etc, within their parameters. I love it!

Cons

The customer service I get is only chat support and only available 8-5 EST. That said, I'm not paying much. I could pay more to have full service and phone support but I don't really need it.

Response from B12

Hey Kate! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We're glad that we're able to help you! You're always welcome to reach out for clarifications!

Kent A.

B12 Goes Beyond the Maximums

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Benefits have been slow to appear. But I am hoping things will get better.

Pros

My first contact with B12 was 100% AI. Just by answering a few questions, it took all of 10 minutes and <poof>, as if the software had read my mind, a website appeared. A functioning website. I thought there had to be human input other than my own. Post publish editor is easy to use.

Cons

It's not really the software's fault, but it can be complicated to converse with b12 staff. Example: I had requested upgrade to SEO plan, and help with getting a small store up and running. I received a message instructing me to reply with days/times to get on the phone during the coming week. Before I could accomplish this, my sister passed away. When I returned, I had a message telling me that I had taken 2 long and the "ticket" was canceled.

Garth D.

B12 The worst company in the World.

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Worst company I've ever dealt with in my life. A complete scam. Their 'design team' is a joke but their support is worse. I requested another designer because mine showed no interest or ability to help me and they never contacted me again. The only way to cancel your account is to send them a message and they don't respond. I'm now in the process of reporting this garbage company to the BBB and having my credit card company refund my subscription. Horrible, an absolute joke of a company.

Pros

The free demo interested me greatly, enough to try their basic package.

Cons

Worst support ever. Complete scam. Will not respond when you 'request' to have your subscription cancelled. Which is the only way to cancel your subscription.

0.0/10
Lindsay M.

3x Websites

Reviewed on 2019/06/29

Quick to market with a website

Pros

Ease of use and functionality and support when required

Cons

Limits certain links to social media platforms

Response from B12

Hey Lindsay! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Feel free to reach out whenever you have questions! We love to help :)

Tamar D.

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Great! We got a functional website up and running with very little time and money investment on our part.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, design and update our site.
We are a growing non-profit start-up and needed a low cost easy to use and update platform for our website. b12 customer support has been excellent and helped me set up a site that has been easy for me to use and update as we grow. As the only paid employee of a small growing organization, my time is at a premium and I needed to be able to update the site easily and quickly. b12 has fit the bill perfectly.

Cons

The flexibility of the templates? eg the font size ... this is a key factor for our demographic which is mainly seniors who may have vision challenges etc.

Tangila T.

Budget-friendly

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Overall, I would highly recommend B12 for those who are on a budget. I was a little worried at first because it took a few days longer than what I anticipated to receive the first draft of my website. However, when I heard back from them, I was satisfied. There were a few tweaks to be made, but they followed through and responded to my requests.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. Although I'm not a web designer, I was able to go in and make changes to my website without assistance.

Cons

The design was awesome, but I wish I could have had more input into what photos should go on my website.

Response from B12

Hello Tangila!

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are really happy to know that you've found great value in our services!

Brandi F.

Amazing Company & Customer Service

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/10/01

I am very happy with this decision. I switched from a cheap monthly subscription from Go.daddy.com and couldn't be happier. I convinced myself that I could save money by creating my website myself. The new one that I have through B12 completely blows my old one out of the water. It looks very high-quality. I couldn't be more pleased. In addition, I am taking advantage of the SEO option and I can honestly say within the first two weeks I noticed a significant increase in telephone calls to my business and traffic to my sites. My account is also linked to yelp, googlem FB and it seemlessly connects with all of these for better monitoring of visitors to each of these sites. I couldn't be happier. Well worth the money spent. You will have support every step of the way with this company. I am very picky and I never leave reviews, but that is how please I am and how amazing my personal expereince has been.

Pros

I love the interface. It's very visually appealing and really legitimizes my business!

Cons

Some of the features are not as user friendly, however tech-support is always right there to help.

Jimmie P.

Web Design & AI

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Makes everything easy. Love how everything works together and support is awesome!

Pros

Keeps track of your activity on website and give recommendations.

Cons

There was nothing I liked least about this product.

Matt K.

B12 Does it All

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

My site is art centered. Most professional art websites are a clone of the 'white cube' aesthetic and one is not memorable from another. B12 gives me the opportunity to stand out from that crowd, and having actual people at B12 to interact with beats others 'email only' policy 100%.

Pros

Pros!
*They are professionals.
*Very easy to work with.
*Very quick to produce results.
*Can recommend insightful improvements.
*Implementation is almost immediate.

Cons

Cons?
*Some recommendations are duplicitous.
*Advanced user settings could be a little more streamlined / user friendly.

Response from B12

Hello Matt,

Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are more than happy to chat with you and help grow your business!