Liveoak

We help you get virtual business done™

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Game changer for our business

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

When we launched electronic signature for our business, we had very low adoption rates among users because it wasn't necessarily intuitive and the process was a bit clunky. Using Liveoak has made it easy for our users, and given us that extra edge over our competitors due to the fantastic cobrowsing/editing capabilities that allow us to quickly and easily complete what can otherwise be very complicated and lengthy paperwork.

Pros

The cobrowsing and editing feature to complete paperwork for our new clients has been a game changer for us. With Liveoak, we can ensure that paperwork is in good order and easily launch into the e-signing process, making for a smooth onboarding process for our clients.

Cons

Initially there have been limitations in what it can do as far as the actual document tagging (in comparison to Docusign, for example), but the Liveoak team has actively worked with us to continue to enhance their capabilities.

Sarah M.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

I have been using liveoak for over a year and find the system extremely easy to use and set up.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

easy to use, can use snag-it and screenshots live with the software. Easy to navigate a non- techy client to allow camera and microphone access on their laptop/ computer to give them full access to liveoak

Pros

Easy to arrange a conference and to edit should it need to be re-arranged. This all happens in 'real time' without lags which is great for my particular use of the system.

Cons

You previously could have the clients video screen full frontal and take the pictures, the pictures would then populate above the full screen feature showing the client. This isn't available now, to view the captured images you need to shrink the video screen down in order to view the images. We work with the system in order to take face to face images of documents - being able to view the images and still talk to the camera was a much better layout.

Adam S.

LiveOak

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Most of the plans I write are with LiveOak. Processing is significantly shorter. Sending out non-embedded emails for signatures has allowed me to increase my ability to sell plans.

Pros

Send documents out for trustees to complete at their convenience.

Cons

Not very easy to edit, or resend if you an email address that you were given is incorrect.

Kim L.

I enjoy liveoak because it provides an interactive way to complete paperwork for our clients.

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

I am able to get new account paperwork to our processing department faster than every before!! When volume counts, this has directly contributed to my success on the sales desk!

Pros

My favorite part of the software is that we are virtually able to be in a conference with many people while completing paperwork. It provides such a high touch experience for our advisors and clients. My favorite part is finishing each call with a request by text message for their actual signature. Everyone loves it!

Cons

I know that it takes time and work to have fully fillable documents, but at times it can become cumbersome trying to navigate through the templates to figure out which one works.

Austin E.

DocuSign

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Pros

- Ease of signing
- Filters for potential NIGO flags
- Quick and easy upload

Cons

- Cannot update once made - too rigid
- Needs to be able to add more docs after creation
- Need more adjustments once created
- Easier signing process
- Clear up glitches

Robert H.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Liveoak is overall a positive experience for our sales teams and clients.

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

-Huge time saver for the proposal signing process.
-Sales teams are able to collaborate with users in real time.
-Audit trail and keystrokes.

Pros

Users are able to collaborate and sign electronically, which saves a substantial amount of time during the signing process. The audit trail has come in handy when there are questions or issues during the onboarding process. The main aspect that stands out to me is Liveoak's professionalism and customer support.

Cons

Integration with DocuSign can lead to performance issues. However, this shouldn't be attributed to Liveoak as they're finding ways to mitigate these issues.

Andy T.

Liveoak review

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Getting better, but still some bugs to work out.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to save time and efforts for everyone involved by keeping them off the road traveling to other offices to sign paperwork.

Cons

The fact that certain browsers have a tough time bringing up the web portal and delaying the signature process. The process should be universal regardless of the hardware or software being used. Frustrating to hear when advisors get booted up of sessions for no apparent reasons.

Brian B.

Brian's Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

I enjoy Liveoak, definitely makes my job easier

Pros

Makes for a clean and easy way to track signatures across a variety of contracts in one interface

Cons

There are some instances where a simple change requires a whole new room being built, which can become very time consuming

Mario T.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Live oak evolution

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Pros

Gets paperwork done quicker and more accurately

Cons

unable to change forms once room is created

Hunter C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Overall it has been great and definitely helps us in our role as sales consultants to quickly get paperwork signed and no complications on the clients side.

Pros

Ease of use. We can set-up plan documents quickly and seamlessly. Pre-filling paperwork before it gets sent to the contact has helped avoid mistakes during processing.

Cons

It can be very sallow to respond at times. Whether its flipping pages or entering information, there is a bit of delay which can cause some frustration.

Greg B.

Live Oak

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

technology has definitely improved, less glitchy; faster and more functionally useful

Pros

helps eliminate client errors on our forms

Cons

I spend a lot of time prefilling data, that I could be doing something else.

Matthew S.

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Pros

Its quick to set up a Liveoak "Room" with customized paperwork. In a matter of minutes a client or advisor can electronically fill out paperwork. I find the turnaround time to be extremely efficient for my job. Also, I very rarely get questions for how to use the software. It is very intuitive and reliable.

Cons

Sometimes the page does not fit on one screen. I think re-engineering the display would help advisors and clients who are viewing contract paperwork on a small laptop.

Michael W.

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

overall its been very good and has made the paperwork seamless

Pros

Easy to complete paperwork. Helps turnaround time with processing

Cons

Functionality. Wish we were able to control access to sending docusign emails if the user gets locked out

Matt L.
  • Industry: Wholesale

LiveOak Helps

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

It has been well received. People can get nervous about putting socials online

Pros

It makes things easier to process and saves time

Cons

Getting older people to understand it.

Tory G.

Liveoak

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

I like the electronic portal and ability to drag and drop documents.

Cons

I don't like the rigid-ness:
-the ability to only remove trustees but not add others once a room is setup
-not being able to add/replace other documents once a room is setup.

Ryan C.
  • Industry: Banking

Great experience overall

Pros

We have received great feedback from Clients, especially on the CellPhone integration that allows the specimen signature to be uploaded via text message link.

Cons

I know we can't get everything, but being able to add persons on the fly once the room has been created would be nice.!

Adam D.

Liveoak has created a seamless way to edit documents with clients to have them sign via...

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

It has drastically reduced the time it takes to get completed paperwork back from clients and has eliminated errors or missed signature sections.

Pros

Very easy to use, quickly editable and reduces the time required to get multiple sets of paperwork signed.

Cons

Once a room is created it would be nice if there was a way to edit what documents were included in that room, without having to set up an entirely new room.

Matthew S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

the ability to sign paperwork electronically and quickly review that paperwork with a client to address any questions they have.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ability to quickly email a link to an agreement, so that I can walk that individual through the agreement.

Cons

There are several areas for improvement. It would be great, if we could upload a pre-fill form, and the information from that prefill form auto-populates in liveoak based on field names. I've listed a few more items below to simply this review:
- Add additional documents to a room after the room has been created.
- Ability to add trustee's after the room has been created
- Bot that scans common forms and autocreates a template that can be used with liveoak.
- Integration with salesforce, so that the required paperwork can be automatically sent based on information entered in Salesforce. Also, status updates in salesforce based on opportunity ID/proposal number.
-Specific step by step instructions when signing (i.e. Helptext)

• Used Other for 1+ year

Great System

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

I think the option the client has to be able to send their signatures through their smartphone and have it upload directly into the Liveoak room is extremely helpful and efficient.

Cons

So far, I think the system works great. There were a few things before that made it inconvenient to work with like the time it took for the room to load, however the Liveoak team has since fixed that issue and now the room loads very quickly.

David K.

Excellent Technology - Game Changer for how we do business

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

It is a great experience for myself and our clients. It is the reason we win some deals. I am extremely pleased with this technology.

Pros

It makes executing agreements easier than ever. It saves me time and headache.

Cons

I would like to be able to see what the trustee see while they are in docusign. Other than that there are no major improvements needed

Kat N.

Kat Norton - review

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

I'm solving not having to do hard copy paperwork which streamlines our overall closing and business process. I'm able to get paperwork done without having to be on the phone with the advisor or in person.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Liveoak allows my team to be able to sign multiple documents at once in a matter of minutes. It streamlines our paperwork process and makes it so much easier for our advisors and clients. Without Liveoak, it would be extremely difficult to get the paperwork done.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about Liveoak.

David C.

Making Customer Experiences Great Again

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

I enjoy using Liveoak. It's easy, interactive, and my customers have great experiences using it.

Pros

The ease of use for my clients (and for me).

Cons

I can't really think of any cons at the moment.

Elizabeth B.

great support

I love liveoak

Pros

I had an issue with a liveoak room and it was troubleshooted within 2 hours.

Cons

sometimes it can be a little slow on my browser

Jeff T.

Liveoak Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

The ease and convenience of use. Everyone can be in different places and we can still get signatures done. Also like how it is fully interactive.

Cons

The lack of flexibility once you create a room. Once the room is created you cant add another document without deleting the room and creating a whole new one

Kelsey S.

when it is working and loads correctly it is good

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Quick turnaround for paperwork

Pros

That is gets the paperwork signed quickly and that we can all view together/answer questions. Love the phone text/easy upload feature for specimen signatures.

Cons

limited help when a problem does arise. Working Pacific hours and a loading problems occurs past 5pm EST - seems nobody can help. Also when there is a fund update on our platform, I feel like it takes a few weeks to get the whole system back to running smoothly