Armatic Reviews

Armatic

Automation, insights and best practices to grow a business.

5/5 (5 reviews)
David M.

More Functionality - Less Cost/Hassle

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

We've been thrilled by the service and capabilities of ARMatic. They have been able to provide functionality within Intacct which Intacct itself has not made available. When we were seeking an integration for Intacct to allow non-Intacct user employees to record payments on invoices, ARMatic gave us months of free use to try their system, and ultimately provided an exceptional service at a rate tens of thousands of dollars cheaper than Intacct's own solution. Their technical team is willing to take the time to consider needs, develop solutions, and at a fraction of the cost of other Professional Services. They are a fast growing company with mounting capabilities. If you're looking for a way to provide employees with read/write access to Intacct without the huge expense of multiple business license, look no further. ARMatic has not only created a ready made, simple solution for you to use, but they are already prepared to develop new solutions to meet your needs.

I'm grateful to say I have not yet experienced any major issues with their platform. Though it's not perfectly responsive to a mobile browser, it is very usable from iOS and Android browsers making it mobile-user friendly.

Cons

Jake S.

Makes AR sooo much easier, beyond that the CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EPIC.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

Seamless sync with QBO
Easy to create reminder profiles
Removed 10 - 20 hours of AR work a week from my life.
Average delinquency times have dropped significantly.

WAY WAY Better then invoicesherpa, Armatic is bug free and CS is excellent.

Cons

They could improve the HTML editor for emails and add a clone feature for email templates, but these are not anything core to the app, just easier for setup purposes.

Nathan H.

When I first contacted Aromatic I was struggling to bill manually and they were the solution

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Lower overhead costs and less mistakes

Pros

It is easy to use and scalable. It didn't take my onboarding team hours and hours to impliment like other software. They are always adding updates and features to reduce the manual time that we spend.

Nick D.

Great product fixing a real issue = cashflow!

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

Armatic has been great in providing an easy to use, fully automated solution to address the ongoing problems we run into in operating a subscription based business. Monthly declines quickly build up and create issues with cash flow and up until now, the only answer has been to pay someone to follow up and resolve these issues. Now with an actual system/process in place, we are more efficient, organized and proactive with how these accounts are handled.

Mark T.

Love it- Been using it for my small business

Reviewed on 2016/12/14

I run a women's bathing suit company and have been using it. Works great and saves me tons of time. When you are a small business owner time is your most valuable asset.